Out of Left field: Act 2

3rd person POV:

Waking up in his hotel room, Yn placed on his bathrobe and entered his room's living room to find a lovely breakfast that was already prepared.

Yn: I know it's not for that, but this is how someone who saves a town should be thanked.

Yn: I should make notes for the bakery.

Presented with pie and other such breakfast foods, Yn ate then took a shower where he blasted music on the built-in radio that so happened to play his favorite songs.

After, he planned on heading to the hotel's arcade, only to open his door to see a familiar woman who was about to knock.

Yn: Oh, so that's like your everyday outfit...

Michael: Do you have a problem with that?

Yn: What? No. No, no. Of course not. I especially love the nothing under the jacket thing you have going on.

Yn: Not sure why though...

Michael:...

Michael:... My boss wants to see you. At the pool. Get going.

Yn: Eh.

She walks away, leaving Yn to go quickly get changed into swimwear, and head off to the pool.

There, he found Drake sitting in a sun chair.

Approaching, Yn glances at all the rich bikini girls he passed before taking a seat next to the Hotel owner.

Drake: Mister Bravo. Hope you didn't enjoy yourself too much at the club.

Yn: Once the shock wore off, I went back to my room to watch a monster movie.

Yn: Honestly a smarter idea than getting an STD.

Drake:(mumbles) Hm... Did think you'd worry about that.

Yn: So what's this about?

Drake: Oh nothing serious. I simply want to invite you to dinner, at my office.

Yn:...

Yn: Dude... I feel like I'm getting the wrong impression from you.

Drake: You probably are.

Drake: This dinner is mostly a proposition, I would like to make.

Yn: You're not helping your case.

Drake: Are you enjoying yourself here Yn.

Yn: It's nice. But I feel like there's more to it than what I know.

Drake: There is...

Yn: Is there now...?

Drake/Yn:(knowing smirk)...

...

...

...