New World Order

3rd person POV:

Cuddled up on the couch, Alex and Yn talked.

Alex: Things have really changed...

Yn: You don't say...

Alex: I think I'm going to stay... With you.

Yn: What about your family?

Alex: I'm eighteen. I can do whatever I want. And I want to stay.

Yn: I have nothing against it. But are you really sure?

Yn: After what happened yesterday...(sigh)... I don't know what's going to come next.

Alex: Like it or not, I ain't leaving until I can walk on my own two feet.

Yn:(shrugs) It's your funeral...

Getting up, Yn does a few stretches.

Yn: I'm going to see what Drake did with that psycho bitch. Keep an eye on Rei.

Alex: And how exactly can I do that from down here?

Yn: Just call if you hear a loud "SWOOOSHHH".

Alex:(yawn)... Sure, I can do that. Not sure how much help that'll be, but kay.

Leaving, Yn goes searching for Drake.

He found him a block away near a house he made for Issac, now turning it into an insane asylum,

Both Issac and Laura were in a giant hamster ball-like structure.

Yn: What did he do?

Drake: Running around like a maniac.

Yn: And how's bitch?

Drake: She keeps flipping back and forth between horrified in the fetal position, and the psychopath she was before.

Yn: Hmph.

Drake:... Yn.

Yn: Yeah?

Drake: That large rumble... Wasn't you, correct?

Yn: It wasn't. Why?

Drake: Looking at the news, I found that rumble happened all across the world at the same time.

Yn:...

Drake: The most concerning part is that a rover on mars felt the rumble at the exact same time.

Yn: Are you saying the whole universe shook?

Drake: Something is obviously festering behind the scenes. These two can sense that.

Yn: Is it Lucifer?

Drake: Most likely... But I have no clue what she's done to warrant this type of reaction from the mind and eyes of God.

(Sizzle)

The hands of G.O.D began sizzling with heat and twitching at the presence of something.

Yn: What the-

(CRASH)

Turning around, the two hands of G.O.D found the Bravo residence being attacked.

Yn: Mother fucker...

The two immediately rush over to the scene.

(Opening theme)