My angels. (Fifth Harmony)

By fairytalecamila

And yet another story :) this book is about Lauren Dinah Normani Ally and Camila as one big family. Lauren as... More

Chapter One | Introduction
Chapter two | The baby's new name.
Chapter three | Finally here.
Chapter four | Monday.
Chapter five | Kindergarten.
Chapter six | The next day.
Chapter seven | Change of plans.
Chapter eight | Panic attack.
Chapter nine | Apologies.
Chapter ten | Weekend.
Chapter eleven | Olivia.
I have questions for you.
Chapter twelve | Punishment.
Chapter thirteen | Sick.
Chapter fourteen | Cuddles.
Chapter fifteen | School.
Chapter Sixteen | Cookies.
A note for you.
Should I continue?
Chapter eighteen | Hospital.
Chapter nineteen | Safe in my arms.
Epilogue

Chapter seventeen | Bully.

192 6 0
By fairytalecamila

Lauren POV.

"Okay my love have a good day and I'll see you later" I said giving my five year old daughter a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mama" she said waving me goodbye before she was guided inside her classroom by one of the security guards .

I say goodbye to the receptionist lady before heading out in a hurry for work. I didn't want to be late again and be encountered by fifteen kids running around and making messes all over the class room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally POV.

"Come on guys! Let's all gather around so we can get class started." I call out to my little five year old students.

From the corner of my eye I see one of Camila's bullies whose name was Caleb, go up to her and push her rather hard before making the youngster fall and hit her head.

"Caleb Collins! We do not push in this classroom" I say sternly making all eyes focus on Caleb. "Are you okay Mila?" I ask helping her up on her feet. "I-I think so, Auntie Ally." She said rubbing her head.

"Okay let me go see if I can get you some ice." I take her by the hand and lead her over to where her sitting spot was. "Mr. Matt can you watch the kids while I go get an ice pack?" I asked one of the security guards. "Of course" I nod gratefully before waking over to the nurse office. "Hello, Mrs. Bee do you have an ice pack?"

"Hey Ally. I have one over by the fridge. Feel free to grab it" she said kindly. "Thank You Mrs. Bee."

I take the the ice pack before leaving to head back to the class room. "Thank you, Mr. Matt."

"You're welcome" I move over to Camila and gently press the freezing ice pack on top of her head. "Just hold it in place like this for a bit okay?" She nods her head before I stand up to go over and speak to Caleb.

"Caleb, I want you to go and apologize for pushing Camila right now" I said holding him in place with both hands on his upper arms. "No!" He shouted

"Do you want me to call the principal so you can spend the rest of your day in her office?" I asked.

"No but I'm not saying sorry to her. She's weird."

I sigh heavily

"Caleb we don't call people weird like that and Camila is not weird" I said to him but that only made the child roll his eyes. "I'll give you one more chance Caleb. If you don't behave, than you'll be-

"Spending the rest of my day in the principals office I know" he said mimicking my voice. "Caleb" I warned "Okay sorry! Now can I go sit down?"

"Hurry up then" I said letting him go. "Okay class lets practice our spelling for today" I said making them groan. "Come on, It's not that hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recess...

"Now remember, we all stay close by the building. No one is allowed to go any further, got it?"

"Yes Ms. Ally" they all said. "Okay, go play then"

They all run over to the playground screaming and laughing while Camila just stayed by my side gripping my shirt. "Mila, go and play sweet pea" I cooed "No. I don't want to play with mean kids" she said looking over them. "Mila" I began, crouching down to her level

"I'll keep an eye on you and the other kids that way they won't bother you." I said "I'll keep a closer eye on Caleb too, so you don't have to worry angel" I caressed her cheek lovingly.

"O-okay" she whispered "Come with me?" She questioned hopefully "Of course" I take her by the hand and lead her over with the other children.

"Do you want to go on the slide Mila?"

"Yes please" she said abit more confident. "Okay up you go then" I let go of her hand so she could climb up the stairs."Ms. Ally come push me on the swings please!" I heard one of my students say. "Coming"

"I'll be right back, Mila." I move over to where my student was and left Camila climbing the steps.

Narrator POV.

Camila slowly continues to climb up the stairs before she finally makes it to the top.

She carfully sits down on the slide before she decides to slide down. When she does, she lets out a small giggle making Ally smile. "I did it Auntie Ally!" She said happily "I see that Mila. Good job" Ally praised.

"Why don't you try again?" Camila then nods before walking over to the steps climbing until reaching the top. When she does she was stopped by the one and only...Caleb Collins.

"Where do you think your going weirdo?" He said blocking the way to the slide. "T-the slide?" Camila whimpered. "Oh yeah? Then go!" He said making Camila flinch. "Well? What are you waiting for weirdo? Go slide!" Camila then moves forward to slide once more but before she could take a seat to do so, Caleb aggressively pushes Camila all the way to the ground "Ahh!" Camila screamed before her whole body hit the ground. Hard.

"Camila!" Ally said running over to her side

Camila was on the ground in tears while in pain all over her body. She couldn't move a muscle and if she tried would it would hurt really bad.

"Baby girl are you okay?" All said holding her in her arms. Camila doesn't respond but continues to cry in pain louder. Everyone at the point was all around Ally and Camila with worried faces. "Who did this?"

Ally asked in full anger. Everyone pointed fingers at Caleb who had a guilty look on his face.

Ally then hurries and stands up with Camila in her arms before and calling out for everyone to head inside because Camila was hurt badly.

Once Ally managed to get her students a substitute teacher, she heads over to the nurse's office.

The doctors check Camila before they inform Ally to take her to the hospital to run some X-rays on Camila. "She might have a broken arm and probably rib but it will be best to take her to the hospital just to be safe"

The nurse the decides that calling an ambulance will be a better choice than to have Ally drive Camila for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren POV.

"So, on page twenty nine it says we have to circle all the incorrect spelled words in order to-

I was cut off when the school phone goes off making me sigh in annoyance. "Lauren Jauregui speaking "

"Hello, this is The Childrens Hospital calling to inform you that your daughter has been hospitalized at the moment and one of her kindergarten teachers would like to speak to you"

"Wait what?" I exclaimed making all of my students turn to look at me in confusion "Is my daughter okay?" I ask in full panic

"We don't know much of what's happening to your child Ms. Lauren but once you get to the hospital, Dr. Klein will inform you with what is happening"

"I-um okay thank you so much" I hang up the phone before pushing my hair back in frustration.

What happened to my baby?

"Class I'm so sorry but I have to leave for the hospital. I'll have a substitute watch over you while I'm gone." I tell my fifth grade class who looked at me in fear. "Everything will be okay just behave for me, alright?" they all nod before I head out of the class room and into the main office to ask for a substitute while I'm gone and to check out before I leave.

"Mr. Gonzales will be able to cover for you, Ms. Jauregui" the receptionist told me. "Thank you so much" and with that I walk out of the building as fast as I could before driving off to the hospital.

"Please be okay. Please be okay."

I whispered anxiously inside my head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Please comment and vote for part two! 💞

🗳🗳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.8K 48
(Completed) Lauren is having a hard time dealing with the sudden death of her husband. She tries to stay strong for their daughter, but keeping it to...
201K 9K 30
Dinah wants to keep her family safe. Ally wants to keep babies small. Camila wants to protect her baby sister. Normani wants to be happy. And Lauren...
715 74 10
After a healthy few years of marriage, Dinah and Camila's relationship spiral downhill over a huge fight that not many people ever saw coming. They t...
52.6K 1.6K 3
Dinah is a werewolf. Normani is a vampire succubus. Ally is a fucking nightmare. And Camila? Camila is just the unfortunate baby born in the wrong pl...