foreigner (Kep1er Fanfiction...

By StrayKissGRrrr

ㅡWhy do you called it Girls Planet 999 if there is 100 members? ㅡBecause one of the girl is the only who isn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
유진 Ending
舞白 Ending
小婷 Ending
채현 Ending
다연 Ending
ひかる Ending
Bahiyyih Ending
영은 Ending
예서 Ending

Chapter 5

629 10 0
By StrayKissGRrrr

Director
ㅡKim Suyeon!

OMO!

GAY PANIIIIIIC

She was SO beautiful. If she's not taken and she's not visual, I don't understand. There are really high level people here.

It's funny because she's super badass but she looks small.

Director
ㅡNonaka Shana!

She's really my age? She looks like a baby!

Director
ㅡKim Dayeon!

Wow.

I don't know her but I can see she is incredibly talented. She exudes an aura of incredible charisma.

Director
ㅡAnd finally...L/n Y/n.

What?

Am I with them four?

I had to fall with those who impress me the most.

I got up and started walking towards the girls. Everyone was looking at me weirdly, like they hadn't seen me coming and I guess they had all introduced themselves.

A girl raised her hand.

Director
ㅡYes, Yeseo, what is your question?

Yeseo
ㅡShe wasn't here earlier. Could she introduce herself?

Director
ㅡIf she doesn't mind.

I think they were all waiting for this. They were all surprised to see me.

ㅡNice to meet you! I am L/n Y/n. I'm Franco-American, but I've spent most of my life in France. I am happy to be able to represent countries other than Asia. There are not many foreign idols, and I also thank the other foreign girls on the show. Most of you are Korean, Japanese or Chinese, and I'm the only one who is 0% Asian, but I would like to thank the 'Half American Line': Bahiyyih, Myah and Tammy, as well as Ruo Wei who is half Australian and Vivienne who is half South African. Thank you very much and good luck to you all :)

Yes...

I remembered all the names of foreigners on the show. I find it important ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.8K 30
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗭𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝟵𝟵𝟵 Started:...
72.7K 2.5K 47
#.ᐟ 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗭𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗡 receives the opportunity to join the korean survival show, boys planet. how will he overcome the hardships of being in the...
13K 866 46
Where there is a spiritual/divine war that's crumbling society as we know it, for the evil side wants chaos and destruction to occur in the world, wh...
96.5K 4.3K 31
'Welcome on Straya 801.' The first time they heard these words, they were kids. Now, they are Stray kids. --- Centuries ago, scientists found a new s...