War of a Broken Family

De HahaBoo412

9 heirs. 9 heirs to the Moretti mafia. But only 1 is wanted by the father, to the king of the mafia. His s... Mais

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1 - Freya
Chapter 3 - Alejandra
Chapter 4 - Nevaeh
Chapter 5 - Heaven
Chapter 6 - Heaven
Chapter 7 - Nyathera
Chapter 8 - Alejandra
Chapter 9 - Everly
Chapter 10 - Freya
Chapter 11 - Heaven
Chapter 12 - Nevaeh
Chapter 13 - Violet
Chapter 14 - Enzo
Chapter 15 - Everly
Chapter 16 - Heaven
Chapter 17 - Nevaeh

Chapter 2 - Nyathera

269 12 3
De HahaBoo412

Nyathera POV

I tuck my gun into the waistband of my jeans and push my hair away from my face to apply our blood red lipstick.

When me and my sisters go on missions, we always put on a different wig and contacts, but the thing that always stays the same is the red lipstick. It's the reason people call us the Red Shadow, they think we're all one person, which makes it all the more fun.

I enter the bar with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes, in a tight white tank top, black skinny jeans and heeled boots.

My eyes immediately find their way to my target who is sitting at the bar, of course a piece of shit like this drinks at 8am on a Monday, probably never having to work again due to the small fortune he got for ratting on my family.

I walk up to the practically empty bar and sit a few chairs down from him, he notices me easily and his eyes instantly go to my chest. Of fucking course.

I give him a smile and next thing I know, I'm pushed up against the alley wall while the asshole is sucking at my neck like a fucking vampire.

While his hands are busy trying to undo my, very simple, bra I stealthily reach for the knife hiding inside my boot and hide it behind my back.

"You know, I am a very kinky person." I can literally feel his excitement, and if you look a little south, you can see it too.

"Wanna have a different kind of fun?" I reverse our roles and push him against the wall, while he looks ready of anything. But he was never ready for what came next.

I take my hand out from behind my back and lightly drag the knife down his cheek.

"Well sweetheart I must say, I've never done this before." He says intrigued, his lips attacking my neck again, but this time I grab him by the neck and slam him back into the wall.

When he tried again, I take a meaner approach. And by that, I mean the knife ended up in his abdomen, and finally he realises that this isn't some kinky shit going on with a random girl he met at a bar.

Be starts to struggle but my grip on his neck doesn't waver. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I give him a smile that would send the devil running and pull the knife out of his stomach and rub it all over his face, covering him in his own blood. He looks horrified. I love it.

You see, when I'm on missions, I can finally be myself. Whenever I'm around the Moretti family, I have to pretend to be a weak, innocent, little girl. And I can be myself around my sisters, but one of my sisters is 8 years old and another is 9 months old so if I'm myself around them, I'll scar them for life.

"You're going to learn what happens when you cross the Perez family." I recite the words I have says dozen of times before. I am the family assassin, I take care of the people who hurt or go against my family. And when I say family, I mean the Perez. My name may end with Moretti, but I will always be a Perez.

The look of heart wrenching fear is apparent on his face, this is what I love, my targets realisation of who I am, and the he's not going to make it out of this alive.

My hands wrap around his neck as I drag his struggling person deeper into the alleyway and throw him into the wall at the very end.

I take my gun from the waistband of my jeans and shoot him in the leg, I have a silencer but anyone around this part of town will ignore any screams or cries of pain.

"So, what prompted you to betray one of the biggest mafias in the world?" I say while digging my heel into his stab wound causing him to cry out in pain. At this point he's actually crying.

Pathetic.

I take my now bloodied heel out of his wound and kick him in the face. I really should of thought this through, these are one of my favourite pair of heels.

I kneel down in front of him as he bleeds and screams and tilt my head with a smile on my face, this is my favourite part, the pain that is caused by my hand.

Grabbing his arm, I sharply twist it to an unnatural angle and hear a snap accompanied with a scream.

How the hell is this man in the mafia. He cries at everything.

"Alright, I'm going to be nice and put you out of your misery." He looks so relieved at that statement.

I smile and plunge the knife into his non broken arm and twist, releasing noises of agony from the man.

"I-I thought you were going to let me go?!" He screams in agony.

"I lied." I say with a shrug, like this is an everyday occurrence, well it sort of is for me.

I retrieve a hammer inside my duffel bag sitting on my Kawasaki, and start breaking some bones.

Starting with his legs, I bring down the hammer upon his leg from the ankles to the thighs on both of this legs.

I avoid breaking his arms because the knife is still in there and I know for a fact that shit hurts like a bitch.

Next, I go for the ribs but only break four, wanting to keep him alive as long as possible.

Never mind, screw that I'm bored.

I retract the knife out of his arm and instead stick it into his leg and while he screams, I snap his neck.

Finally silence.

Now here comes the annoying part.

Cleaning up my mess.

It's like when your a kid and a friend comes over and you make a mess while your having fun, but then your friend leaves and you have to clean everything up.

Taking a cloth out of the bag, I wash away his blood before it stains the alley walls.

Next I go to dispose of his body.

Due to his many broken bones, I easily fit his body into my duffel bag along with my weapons.

While I'm stuffing his body into the bag into the most unnatural position, I get a FaceTime request from Freya, a smile takes over my face knowing that I get to see my sisters, even though we saw each other a few hours ago.

I accept the FaceTime and see Freya, Octavia and Maeve. Tavi is on her break at school, one of us alway visit her at break, if you couldn't tell we're all extremely protective of our youngest sisters, and maybe have a little anxiety about leaving them alone too long.

"NYA!" My little sister screams, she smiles brightly at me. By her reaction, you'd think we haven't seen each other in months.

"Hey baby." I say in the voice I only have reserved for my sisters. Mae giggles at me and reaches for the screen towards me.

"Hey Nya, we're heading home now." Rey says with a smile, she's always happy when around the younger two, I guess it reminds her that this family actually has a little innocence.

"Rey can I come with you?" Tavi says, she hates school with a burning passion.

"No, mi pequeña luz" Freya says with a slight smile, Tavi does this every damn time we leave her at break. Just wait, she's going to make up an excuse, it's usually about a fake injury.
*my little light*

"Please! I fell and hurt myself." she will do anything to get out of school. It is extremely amusing to me and my sisters.

"No Tavi, say bye bye to Nya."

"Fine." Tavi says with an adorable little pout. We all hate when she's upset so we always do anything we can to make her mood do a 180.

"Hey baby, when school ends, want to get some ice cream?" After those words left my mouth hers adorned the biggest grin I have ever seen.

"YES YES YES YES YES!" She jumps up and down and twirls around, at one point she even does a little cartwheel that ended with her falling on her face, but she just got up like nothing happened.

"What do you say Tavi?" Rey says, she thinks that she can teach our little sister manners, I don't know why since she couldn't teach the rest of us.

"Thank you Nya." She says with an hidden eye roll, we both know if Freya saw that, she's dead and I'll be stabbed for teaching her that.

"Hey Nya, why are you covered in red?" She says with an innocent look on her face.

Oh that little shit knows what she's doing.

"Uhh, that's uhh ketchup?" Jesus Freya. She never was good at lying to family.

That little shit that I call my beautiful baby sister starts cracking up, so much so that she's rolling around on the ground.

"Oh please Rey, I've know you all for 8 years, I know blood when I see it." She says like it the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay okay, we'll see you soon Nya. Have fun at school Tavi." Freya says giving Tavi a kiss on the cheek.

"Unlikely." Tavi whispers.

Sad thing for my little sister, is that our eldest sister heard her.

The last thing I saw before the phone hung up was Tavi running away, Rey following her, probably to punish her with the tickle monster and little Mae blowing a spit bubble and laughing at it.

Damn I love my family.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7K 111 18
Aurelia grew up without much love from her mother, and she never thought her real dad would ever come into her life. But then, he did. Now, she wonde...
1.8K 139 23
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐡𝐯𝐢 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳, a young independent woman, who navigates life the best she can. From the beginning of her life, she was loved by he...
16.7K 400 27
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...
216K 4.1K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...