When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Seventy-Four

20.5K 510 138
By Kaykay_is_vogue

Mature Chapter.

[|]

Jackie's POV

"Babe, I have to check up on something. I won't be able to follow you to tour."

The moment Lucas had said those words, I felt a dull ache in my chest. I had wanted us to tour around town together after having fun on the beach and suddenly he had something to do. It was so disappointing because I had wanted to experience what it felt like to tour a beautiful place with your boyfriend. I've seen it on social media and in movies but now, it isn't going to come to pass. Not that we won't have two more days here but I didn't expect this disappointment.

"Hey, don't be sad," he said and held my face between his large hands.

I frowned at him and looked aside with my arms crossed. When he chuckled, I glared at him with narrowed eyes.

"You look so cute when you're angry. Anyway, it's something important and I can't ignore it. You'll go with the tour guide, okay?" He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Please, baby? Smile for me?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes when he kissed my cheek again, then kissed my nose, my forehead, and my temple. My lips started to twitch for a smile when he nuzzled his straight nose against my cheek.

"Please?"

"Fine," I said and pushed him away softly.

Lucas beamed and clapped once, happiness all over his body.

"Don't worry, I'm making it up to you," Lucas said and looked past me. "Please, take care of her for me?"

I faced the young woman who was our guide. She nodded her head with a kind smile and motioned for me to step forward. I glared at Lucas one more time before walking ahead of the woman who chuckled behind me.

"Your boyfriend, right?" She asked as she walked by my side.

"Yes," I said and looked at her. She looked to be around my age, with long braids framing her small face. Her lips were stretched into a smile with a peek of her straight teeth showing.

"I'm Annabelle. What's your name?" She asked and made eye contact with me.

"I'm Jackie."

Annabelle beamed. "Nice name. Now, come on. We have a lot to see and enjoy. I can't wait for you to try our street foods. You'll love them."

I felt excited because she seemed like a fun person so I knew my tour would be nice and enjoyable.

"I can't wait," I responded, giggling.

[|]

Our car came to a stop at the entrance to the pathway that led back to the house. I unfastened my seatbelt and looked at Annabelle who was going through some of the pictures we had taken together during our tour.

"Today was fun. Thank you so much, Anna," I said and she looked at me.

"I should be thanking you. You've been my best tour so far. I hope that you're still interested in touring the town. There's a lot we didn't see today," Annabelle said and I nodded and looked out the window.

It was almost dark. I wished I could stay out late but we still had two more days to stay. I turned back to Annabelle and smiled.

"I'll call you when I want to go out again. Hopefully, my boyfriend agrees to join us."

"Alright," Annabelle said and waved at me.

I took that as my cue to leave the car. I thanked the driver and waved at Annabelle then waited until they drove away before walking toward the house. As I climbed the porch, I noticed the interior of the house was dark and got confused, wondering if Lucas was at home or not.

I speedily walked to the door and held the door handle. I twisted it and the door opened, surprising me a little as I had not expected it to be locked. I pushed the door and peeped into the house. The only source of light was coming from the windows which barely lit up the place.

I stretched my hand toward the wall by the door and felt for the light switch. Once I felt it, I flicked it and the lights came on. I gasped when my eyes landed on what was before me.

There were petals of red roses on the floorboards and in the center of the living room were a blanket with a bowl of strawberries, a bowl of chocolate, and a wine bottle. I smiled and walked over to it then spotted a folded paper amongst the items. I picked it up and unfolded the paper.

Tonight is going to be a special one for the woman of my dreams.

"Aw," I said softly at the cursive writing on the paper.

My ears perked at the sound of footsteps behind me. I bit my lip and slowly turned around only to raise an eyebrow at the sight of a tall teddy bear. I craned my head sideways, trying to understand how it was standing on its own. I moved toward it and flinched when its arm waved at me.

"Uh..." I dragged on until the teddy bear was lowered, revealing Lucas's face. I rolled my eyes with a smile as he wiggled the bear's hands.

"Hi, baby," he said and stepped forward with the bear. "I got this for you."

I blinked at the tall bear that was taller than Lucas. I have always wanted one of such and out of excitement, I took a step closer to it and grabbed the bear, hugging it to my body even though it was taller.

"It's so soft," I said and giggled then pushed it away from my face to stare at Lucas who was now holding a bouquet of rose flowers.

"I got this for you," he said, blushing. "I wanted us to have a small date night here."

I took the flower and brought it to my nose. I took a small whiff and hummed at the nice scent before looking back at Lucas. He was looking nervous, rubbing his palm up and down his hip. It was a cute sight to behold.

"A date, huh?" I said and he nodded before walking up to me. He took the bear from me and the flower and then dropped them on the floor. He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to his body.

"Yes. I couldn't go touring with you because I wanted to prepare tonight for us. I'll always say that I'm still new to all these, so forgive me if everything doesn't seem right," he said and brought my hands to his lips. He kissed them both, keeping his eyes on mine.

"I am new to this too but whatever you do will always be good and beautiful, Lucas. You don't have to worry," I said and he smiled.

Lucas took a deep breath and released my hands. He ran his fingers through his hair, his face looking like he was thinking hard. I furrowed my eyebrows when he stepped back with his lip between his teeth.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked and he smiled at me before putting his hand in his pocket.

"Jackie, there's something I want to tell you."

My heart skipped a beat. I've read books and watched movies and whenever anyone used those words, it didn't mean any good. I opened my mouth to speak but shut it back before gulping.

"W-what is it?"

"I know we are together because we have strong feelings for each other. I know we used to kinda hate each other before now. I am happy that we are at this stage. It made me realize just how important you are to me. It made me realize how much I want you in my life... Jackie, I feel like I want more than what we have than what we feel. I want to make things better between us because what I feel for you gets stronger each day," he said passionately and came closer.

I gasped when he held my hips and pulled me close, making me feel his strong body against mine. I placed my hands on his chest and he leaned forward, placing his head against mine. I shivered at the feel of his warm hands going under my shirt.

"Jackie... Baby, you've been the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'd be a fool to let you slip through my fingers. You brought me the best feeling ever, you made me a man who has a future, and fuck, I'd be lying if I said I don't see you in my future," he said, his voice serious and heavy with strong emotions.

I exhaled, feeling breathless at what his words were doing to my body.

"I feel I should say this. I feel like if I don't say this to you, I'll never get the chance to," Lucas whispered and moved his head away from my forehead. He took his hands out from under my shirt and stared at me with his hooded eyes.

When Lucas put his hand into his pocket again and went on one knee, I slapped my hands over my mouth. My eyes opened wide when he held out a small velvet box. I shifted my gaze from the box to his face. He smiled and licked his lips then slowly opened the box. My eyes darted to it and saw a ring with a diamond on top of it. It glistened from the reflection of light. I almost fell to my knees at the display before me.

"Jackie Garner, I was nothing but a fuck boy who had no purpose in life. I thought the rest of my life would be gloomy and full of negativity. Until the day I saw you, I knew something was going to change in my life. Then, I started having feelings and those feelings became clearer to me. Jackie Garner, I, Lucas Hamilton... is madly in love with you."

I gasped and stepped back, shocked at his revelation. Tears filled my eyes as the weight of his words dawned on me. Lucas loved me, he was in love with me just as I was in love with him. It was like a dream that I found hard to take as reality.

"I love you so much and want to use this ring to promise you that I will always love you, protect you, respect you, trust you, and fall deeper in love with you until the day I propose marriage to you and make you my wife. Jackie Garner, will you accept this promise ring?" He asked in a soft voice.

I felt my heart flutter when I saw his eyes tear up a little. It was hard to believe he could cry. I sniffed and approached him. I held out my hand and smiled when his expression lit up.

"Yes, Lucas. I accept your promises to me," I said and he exhaled with a bow of his head, making me giggle. "What?"

"Fuck, I was scared you wouldn't," he said and raised his head. He took the ring and grabbed my hand then slipped the ring onto my middle finger. He brought the hand to his face and kissed it before rising to his feet.

I clutched his shirt and leaned forward on my tiptoes. I pressed my lips against him and I felt him sigh. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me deeper. I moaned at the feel of his warm lips and parted mine for him. He dove his tongue into my mouth, making me go weak against his body.

Lucas pulled away from my lips and bent a bit then lifted me. I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me back. I felt him move as we kissed. He pulled away and I felt him drop me on our bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows when he left the bed and went to the living room. He came back with the bowl of strawberries and what I recognized as a can of whip cream.

He dropped them on the bed and crawled over my body. I held his waist then he leaned down and kissed my lips. He placed half of his weight on my body and then lifted my right leg. I moaned when he bit my lip, tugging on it in the process. He let the lip go and licked it before kissing my cheek, down to my neck.

I arched my back when he nibbled on my neck. I moved my hands under his shirt and ran my hands up and down his back, loving how smooth his skin felt. He ground into me, making me feel his hard length against my core. Since I was wearing a skirt, his length felt so good against the spot between my legs.

I moaned louder when he bit my ear. It sent a delicious shock through my body.

"I love you," he whispered hotly in my ear, making me shudder. "I love you so fucking much." He moved away and straddled my hips.

I chewed on my lip when he grabbed the edge of his shirt and pulled it off his body. I found myself tilting my hip up at the sight of his powerful muscular upper body. I couldn't help but reach out to run my hands over his abs. His eyes followed my movement before he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"I'm in charge tonight. Just lay there and let me please you," he said in a different yet strong tone of voice.

I gulped at the authority in his voice and nodded my head. He smirked and left my hands then he crawled backward, stopping at my feet. He took off my shoes and massaged my feet.

He got out of the bed, standing tall and powerful. He poked his tongue out and played with his bottom lip.

"Get up and strip," he commanded and I smiled.

I sat up and went on my fours on top of the bed. His eyes traced my body as I crawled toward him. When I got to the edge, I sat on it and held the hem of my shirt. I slowly pulled it off my body and tossed it aside, staying in my lace bra and my thigh-length skirt. I smirked up at him before standing up. I caressed my waist then hooked my thumb into my skirt's waistline before pulling it down. I turned around and bent over, my ass almost brushing his front.

"Do what I told you to," he growled out and I smirked before standing straight and kicking the skirt off.

I turned back around and stared up at him. I was now in my bra and panties. His eyes were now darker than before, making it known to me that he was turned on. It made me feel good about it. To turn him more, I unfastened the front hook of my bra and let it slide off my chest. My nipples became hard at the coldness of the room and I felt my core clench when he eyed my breasts.

I dropped my bra and took off my panties before sitting back on the bed. I leaned back on my hands then he came closer, stopping between my legs. He cupped my chin and licked his lips.

"You're so pretty. Tell me you're pretty," he said and tightened his hold on my chin.

"I'm pretty," I said and he hummed before gently pushing me back.

I landed on my back and stared at him when he went over to the bowls. He grabbed them both and walked back to me. Lucas placed the bowls on the bed and picked a strawberry. He bit into the juicy fruit and my mouth watered at the moisture on his lips. He kept his eyes on me as he bit into the strawberry again.

Lucas straddled my hips and leaned down. His breath fanned against my lips, making me smell the strawberry off his breath. He pressed his lips to mine and I moaned at the sweet taste in my mouth. I moaned when his hand went to my breast which he cupped hard.

He pulled away from my lips and grabbed the bowl with the strawberry. I gulped when he picked one then he dropped the bowl back. He squeezed the fruit over my stomach, making me gasp at the cold liquid dropping on my skin. I felt myself go wet when he dragged the fruit from my stomach to my breasts, over my nipples, and down to my abdomen.

"You're so wet for me already?" He whispered and I realized he was staring at my center. "I wonder how it'll taste with this strawberry."

My breath picked up when he put the remaining piece of the strawberry into his mouth. He chewed on it and swallowed before leaning over my stomach. He raised his gaze and met my eyes. He smirked before running his tongue over my stomach.

"Oh!" I gasped at the feel of his warm tongue moving around my stomach and his lips sucking on my skin. He licked off the juices, sending pleasurable jolts to my core.

Lucas moaned and I cried out his name when I felt his fingers play with my pussy. He ran the pads of his fingers against my entrance, soaking his fingers up. I curled my toes as he licked my flesh and toyed with my pussy. When his long finger entered me, I threw my head back and clenched my thighs.

"Open your fucking thighs," he growled against my stomach and I parted them.

"Please," I pleaded when he pressed hard on my clit.

"Shh," he said and licked his way up to my breast. I moaned when he wrapped his mouth around my nipple. He began to nibble on it, sucking and pulling with his teeth.

I thrashed under him, holding his hair tight. He started to stroke his fingers inside me, curling and twirling, making my legs weak. I rolled my eyes when he pinched my clit and stroked faster. He pulled at my nipple and pinched my clit again, making me scream out his name and come undone in his hand.

"Fuck, you're so tight around my finger," he whispered and pulled away from my breast.

I panted as he crawled down to the floor, where he knelt and parted my legs. I felt exposed to his eyes as he hungrily stared at my pussy. I was turned on and clenched when he continued to stare at it before making eye contact with me. He grabbed a strawberry and bit out of it before tossing the rest aside. He chewed and swallowed, before I could prepare myself, Lucas latched his lips against my lower lips.

My legs kicked out of instinct and my body spasmed as he kissed me down there, sending me into a pleasure frenzy. I held his hair as he sucked harder, the sound filling the room. He moaned and dove his tongue inside me, followed by his finger. Hot tears fell out of my eyes as he thrust his finger and sucked. My body shook, my legs spasmed more and my heart beat sped up as his mouth became more passionate on my core.

"Lucas?!" I screamed out his name when I started feeling so sensitive that I could barely feel anything anymore. "Lucas, please!"

I cried out when I came yet again and still he did not stop sucking hard. I gripped the bedsheet with one hand while the other gripped his hair tight. Tears continued to flow out of my eyes as he continued and I came more into his hot mouth.

"Delicious," Lucas whispered against my lower lips and pecked it before standing up.

Through heavy eyes, I stared at him as my lower half shook. He simply smiled at me while licking his lips and fingers. My eyes left his face to the tent in his pants, making me moan. He was hard to the point that his pants looked too tight around his legs.

I blinked when he stepped back and sat on a chair in the corner of the room, his legs parted in a typical male fashion.

"Come here," he commanded.

I gulped and sat up. My legs felt weak and I silently prayed that I would not fall and embarrass myself before him. With the little strength in me, I rose from the bed and made my way to him. I stopped in front of him and clenched my thighs together at the way he stared at my body.

"I'll never get tired of looking at your beautiful body. You're so perfect and it's for me," he whispered like he was talking to himself than me.

I gasped when he grabbed my hand and pulled me down to my knees. He cupped my chin and leaned down, kissing me. He pulled away and stood up, his dick hitting me in the cheek. I felt my core stir at the hardness of it then watched as he undid his belt. He unzipped and pulled down his pants. I gulped at the sight of his cock. It was hard and pointed straight at me. I had the sudden urge to taste it.

Lucas sat down and my eyes were still on his thick and long length. He wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke it. I moaned and pressed my thigh together, looking for relief as I found the sight erotic. I licked my lips at the pre-cum oozing off the tip.

"Come here. I want you riding me," he whispered and I rushed to my feet and then straddled him.

I moaned when I felt his dick between my legs, rubbing against my clit. He cupped my ass and ground into me. I moaned, throwing my head back with my mouth open. His grounding increased and sweat pooled out of our skin. I moaned and he did as my wetness coated his length.

"Fuck! Raise your hip," he ordered and I obeyed. He wrapped his strong arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his body while I placed my hands on his shoulders.

I moaned when he rubbed the tip of his dick around my entrance. When he stopped and pushed himself into me, I held my breath at the intrusion. I bit my lip and slowly let myself down on his length. He was too big as I went down little by little until he was fully in me. I leaned against his head, catching my breath.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and tilted my head back then kissed my lips. The kiss started slow and reassuring before he deepened it, setting my insides on fire.

I rolled my hips and he moaned.

"Are you ready?" He whispered and I nodded. "Okay."

Once he wrapped his arms around me, he started to move slowly. I gasped and held his shoulders, moving back. I looked down and caught him staring at me, his eyes dilated and hooded. He moved in and out of me, moaning. He growled and cupped my breast hard then started to increase his thrusts.

"Lucas! Faster!" I said at the feel of my lower half, heating up from pleasure.

"As you wish, my lady," he said and tightened his hold around my hip, then thrust faster.

Our skin slapping against each other filled the room and our moans followed. I held his head, digging my fingers through his hair as he increased his thrusts every minute, making me go crazy. I bit my lip when he released my breast and wrapped his hand around my throat. I brought my face closer and kissed my lips sloppily. His tongue started moving accordingly to the best of his thrust in me, making me hornier than before.

"Oh, Lucas!" I moaned into his mouth and he smirked.

"Who loves you?" He asked in my mouth.

I was too turned on and focused on my body loving every bit of this to answer. So, when he spanked my ass, I was not surprised and simply moaned.

"Who fucking loves you?!" He growled and I moaned.

"Y-you."

"Who?"

I gasped when he drilled faster, making my wetness coat our thighs.

"You... Lucas. Lucas loves me," I said and he smirked.

"Yes," he kissed my lips. "I fucking love you. I love you so much! You're my woman, my love, my everything. I am nothing without you!" He said everything against my lips while thrusting.

I felt myself coming to that glorious end and I knew I needed him to go faster. I left his hair and cupped his face then smashed my lips on his while riding him. He moaned and cupped my ass tight.

I knew I had not said I loved him back and knowing now that he was in love with me, I had to say it back. To let him know that he had made me madly in love with him.

"I love you, Lucas Hamilton," I whispered and he stilled.

"What?" Lucas pulled my head away from his.

His moist hair covered his eyes, his lips were red and swollen, and his face was flushed as he looked at me through his curtain of hair.

"I love you too," I said and he exhaled.

"Fuck... Come here," he said and kissed me then thrust twice as fast.

I screamed between our kisses at his tempo. My abdomen heated up and my body lost control. When I felt my high at the edge, I let myself go, coming hard onto his length and our thighs. I felt his arm tighten around my waist and his body stiffening under me, followed by his come filling me up. He continued to thrust while coming but at a slow state.

Once we were spent, we stayed in that position, catching our breaths. I pulled away from his lips and relaxed onto his body, resting my head against the back of the seat. His hands rubbed my ass and his lips pecked my shoulder.

"I love you, Jackie," Lucas said in a hoarse voice and nibbled on my shoulder.

"I love you too," I said, my eyelids heavy from incoming sleep.

"I'm letting you go. Never," he swore, sending goosebumps out of my skin.

A/n: Guys, sorry for the delayed updates. I've been trying to not let writer's block (inability for one to write) affect this story. I finally finished this chapter in two days and I feel like the scene wasn't that good. Lol. Sorry if it's disappointing.

Surprise! Surprise! Lucas's version of When Bad Boys Fall has been published. This will center on Lucas's pov from the very beginning. His life, etc before and after he met Jackie. Go add it up and read it side by side. You'll love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.7K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
418K 16.5K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...
64.8K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
3.1K 222 33
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...