More than Friends | (Fred Wea...

By ynhpstories

You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unex... More

Chapter 1. The Burrow
Chapter 2: Chaos at Kings Cross
Chapter 3: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 4: Dumbledore's Speech
Chapter 5: The first day
Chapter 6: The Ageing Potion
Chapter 7: The Other Two Schools
Chapter 8: The Secret Sleepover
Chapter 9: Entering the Tournament
Chapter 10: The Triwizard Chamions
Chapter 11: The First Task
Chapter 12: Lies
Chapter 13: Dancing Lessons
Chapter 14: Dates?
Chapter 15: Hogsmeade
Chapter 16: The Yule Ball
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: The Question
Chapter 19: The Second Task
Chapter 20: Amortentia
Chapter 21: The Twins Chaotic Birthday
Chapter 22: The Third Task
Chapter 23: Back To The Burrow
Chapter 24: Bill and Charlie
Chapter 25: Birthday At The Burrow
Chapter 26: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 27: Sirius Black
Chapter 28: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter 29: The Dementor Attack
Chapter 30: Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 31: Dumbledore's Interuption
Chapter 32: Dolores Umbridge
Chapter 33: Detention
Chapter 34: McGonagall vs Umbridge
Chapter 35: The Hogs Head
Chapter 36: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37: Attack On Arthur Weasley
Chapter 38: St Mungo's
Chapter 39: Veritaserum
Chapter 40: Chritmas Shopping
Chapter 41: Christmas Day
Chapter 42: Azkaban Breakout
Chapter 43: Quiddich Ban
Chapter 44: Quiddich Tryouts
Chapter 45: First Quiddich Match
Chapter 46: Patronus
Chapter 47: The Twins Grand Escape
Chapter 48: NEWTS
Chapter 49: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 50: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 51: Results
Chapter 52: Letter From The Ministry
Chapter 53: Ministry Interview
Chapter 54: A Reply
Chapter 55: First Lesson
Chapter 56: A Test.
Chapter 57: Tough News
Announcement!
Chapter 58: News Over Tea
Chapter 59: Confessions
Chapter 60: The Battle Of The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 61: Another Scan
Chapter 62: The Funeral
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: Miracles
Chapter 65: The Wedding
Chapter 66: Trouble At The Ministry
Chapter 67: Cooped up alone
Chapter 68: Bloody Injuries and Broken Hearts
Chapter 69: A Surprisingly Calm Christmas
Chapter 70: Two New Arrivals
Chapter 71: Bringing them Home
Chapter 72: Sleepless Nights
Chapter: 73: A Fast Escape
Chapter 75: The Letter and The Castle
Chapter 76: The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 77: The Fall
Chapter 78: The Reunion and the Goodbye
Chapter 79: The Dress and The Suit
Chapter 80: Thirteen Years Later
The End!

Chapter 74: Home Away From Home

710 11 6
By ynhpstories

•Y/n's POV•

Before I knew it. My feet landed in front of the Burrow. We're safe. We're all safe.

"Is everyone okay?" Asked George as he scanned around us to check for any injuries.

"I'm okay, so is Oliver." I announced after checking to see if my son was okay.

"So am I and James." Fred added seconds after me.

"Merlins beard!" Lee said.

"What's wrong Lee?" George asked, rushing to his boyfriends side.

"I- I got splinched." He hastily said, showing us all his arm.

It seemed more like a gash than an loosing a chunk of Lees arm. It was bleeding a considerable amount and the colour of Lee's face began to fade slightly. George wrapped his hand around Lee and we began to walk to the Burrow.

"Molly!" I yelled. "We need your help!"

There was a loud thumping sound that came from the stairs. And stood before us was a short, plump and red haired woman with a face contorted with shock, fear and happiness.

"When- How- Why- What are you six doing here?" She asked through stammers.

"It's a long story Molly." I sighed.

"But Lee got splinched when apparating and we need help!" George screamed, fear rising urgently in his voice.

"Okay, quick lay on the sofa Lee. I'll get the essence of dittany."

George helped Lee to lay down onto the nearest sofa that he could find, his hand grips with Lee's and George's other hand ran though his boyfriends dreadlocks. Seconds later, Molly ran into the room and went straight for Lee's side.

"This is going to hurt okay sweet." Molly said

Lee nodded slightly and I sew him grip tighter on George's hand, turning white. Molly dropped the dittany onto Lee's arm which caused him to hiss.

"Can someone get me some bandages." Molly exclaimed. George shot me and Fred an urgent look.

"Pass me James, Freddie." I said, Fred carefully passed me the baby and he ran off to the kitchen to find the bandages. Both of them started to fuss a little in my arms so I had to bounce them slightly.

A minute later, Fred came running back into the room with a large white roll of bandages clung in his arms like it was about to fly away from him.

"Thank you Fred." Molly replied as she began to wrap the bandages around his arm making sure that it was tight but comfortable for Lee. She placed a safety pin in.

"Lee needs to rest for a few days, so you two." She said pointing at Lee and George. "You can have Fred and George's room. Y/n and Fred can have Bill's room and I'll move the spare cots in there for you both."

"Thank you Molly." I smiled widely at her.

"You are very welcome dear. Now, what happened to get this lovely surprise."

The four of us looked between each other with sorry looks, Fred nodded to show that he would to the talking. He sighed and looked his mother in the eye.

"We were celebrating George's and my birthday at home when we saw death eaters trying to break in. They were successful. Luckily we were able to gather a few essential things before we apparated. That's when Lee got splinched."

At this point, Molly was sobbing. She speedily came to hug all of us individually, holding us tightly as she hugged us.

"I'm glad your all okay, all five of you are welcome to stay for as long as you want." She sobbed to us.

"Thank you mum, we appreciate it." George smiled as he hugged his mother. Followed by Fred.

"I would hug you but I'm holding both babies." I smile to the woman warmly.

"Not to worry dear." Molly replied. "Take your things up to your room, I'll start on tea."

We all smiled at Molly and grabbed our small bags. Fred took Oliver out of my arms and we walked up to Bill's room, we dumped our bags on his large double bed and magically moved the spare cots to the side of the room for the babies. We unpacked the very small bags and put the few clothes away into his wardrobe.

"What do you think will happen now Freddie?" I asked him as he hugged me tightly.

"To be honest, I don't know love. There's a war happening and no one will know where it will lead us."

"But we'll always be together, right?"

"Of course we will my love."

"I love you Freddie."

"I love you more Y/n, don't forget it."

A smile appeared on my face as I squeezed slightly tighter around his waist. I feel safe with Fred. Like nothing will hurt me at all.

"Stay with me through this, okay?"

"Always."

A/n: IM BACK! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long, I haven't updated this story in a month! I am aware this is an absolutely terrible chapter but it's more of a filler chapter to help get ready for better ones! Have a great day :)

From
~Ella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
50.5K 572 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
54.8K 1.4K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
523K 11K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...