Chapter 21: The Twins Chaotic Birthday

Y/n's POV:

The months rolled by very quickly. Me and Fred have never been stronger, me and Cedric don't talk anymore after the amortentia and today was April 1st. The twins 17th birthday.

I woke up early that morning, I was embraced in a nightly hug from Fred. Today I was able to wriggle my way out of his arms and added a pillow where I once was.

I secretly ran to my dorm to collect three boxes. Two of them looked identical with a note for each twin on top. The third box was full of decorations for me to decorate their dorm whilst they slept.

I crept my way back into their dorm room. I placed the three boxes down on a little table. I opened the lid of the third box. It was filled to the brim of banners and balloons and confetti. It gave me an excuse to mess their room up.  I used magic to silently attach the banners to Fred and George's bed, along some windowsills, over the door and I even placed one over the bathroom mirror.

I sprinkled confetti all over the room, in drawers and on the twins beds. It was everywhere. I used a spell to blow up the balloons. I attached four of them to each banner and I let some roll across the room. I used a different spell to add helium to large balloons that made 17. I left it in the middle of the room and woke the boys up.

I decided to scream to wake them up. I put a silencing charm over the room before I stared to yell.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FRED AND GEORGE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" All three boys instantly sat up. I don't think the estimated how loud I could scream.

Fred, George and Lee all admired the beautiful mess around them.

"Bloody hell y/n. When did you do all this" Fred asked amazed.

"This morning. I just finished" I said.

"It's brilliant" George said as he stood up and hugged me

"I love it darling" Fred also yelled. He ran over to me and picked me up and twirling me in the air. He gave me a long soft kiss before putting me down.

"Consider this my present to you both" I joked. But they didn't know I was joking.

"That's fine" the twins said in unison as they continued to admire the room.

"I'm only kidding" I said as I grabbed two identical boxes and gave one to each twin.

George went first and read my note out loud.

To Georgie
Your finally 17! I hope you have a great birthday because you deserve it. I bet your gutted that now it's to late to enter the tournament. I'm so lucky I met you 6 years ago on the train whilst you were shoving jelly beans down Fred's throat. Have a great day.

Y/n x

George opened his box to reveal a nicely organised prank equipment he said he needed. It had dungbombs, prank sweets, biting teacups and other things I grabbed in Hogsmeade. In the middle of the box contained a pick and mix of his favourite honeydukes sweets.

George had stood up and hugged me.
"Thank you y/n I love it" he said to me.

"Anytime. Just don't use it against me" I joked.

"No promises" he said as he sat back down.

Fred then ripped open his note and also read it out loud. I was convinced I saw tears form in his eyes.

To my wonderful Freddie.
You've talked about your 17th birthday for months now. I knew I wanted to make it special. I love you so much and I don't know what i'd do without you. You make me laugh even when I'm not in the mood. And you even make a amazing pillow. I hope you have the best day lovey because you deserve it more than the world.
Love
Y/n xx