Chapter 8: The Secret Sleepover

Y/N's POV:

I stood at the door of mine and Hermione Granger's dorm room. I desperately hoped she wouldn't be in there. Or is she was, fast asleep so I could grab my things and leave without her knowing.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. To my luck, Hermione was sitting on her bed reading. I pretended to not notice and started packing a small backpack of things I need

"What are you doing y/n?" She asked sternly, without leaving focus of her book.

"I'm- umm" I stuttered as I desperately searched for my cauldron and stand.

"Your doing that ageing potion for them aren't you"

"What, me. No. Of course not" I replied. Trying and failing to lie

"I told you not to do it" she said strictly, I never realised how scary she can be.

"Well I tried Hermione okay. I'm getting two months with no pranks on me" I said, hopeful she would accept my reason.

"Oh yeah, that's great. No wonder why your doing it" she stated sarcastically "don't get caught"

"I won't they already agreed to not blame me, and plus I get to spend more time with the twins and-"

"Fred, just Fred" she said, cutting me off. A smile grew across both our faces before she replied "Have fun"

I thanked her and grabbed some pyjama shorts and a t-shirt, not knowing if I would stay tonight. I placed my cauldron, cauldron stand and heater, my potions book, and finally three vials the size of my thumb.

I bid farewells to Hermione and made my way back down to the common room to find the twins and Lee waiting for me. Fred was holding Harry Potters invisibility cloak.

"Hello boys" I said before sneaking a quick wink at Fred.

"Hello y/n, we have Harry's permission to use his cloak to escort you to our dorm" said George poshly.

The next thing I knew, Fred had thrown the cloak across me and I was fully invisible.

"Follow me" whispered Lee and he led the way towards the boys dorms. I noticed the twins were walking behind me to ensure no one sees me from the back.

Not to far along the boys dorms, Lee had stopped in his tracks. Both the twins had stepped forward and each boy had a hand on the door.

"Welcome" said all three of them in complete unison "to the best dorm in all the boys dormitory's" they pushed open the door to reveal a plain, standard room with three beds and a door leading to the bathroom.

I placed my things down on the closest bed before taking off the cloak and saying to the boys "I thought the best dorm belonged to Ron and Harry" I said jokingly

They all done a dramatic gasp before we all burst out laughing.

"Right" I said not long after " let's get this done."

I set up my cauldron stand and placed my cauldron on top. Lee had started a small flame but enough to make the potion. I flipped to the correct page to make the ageing potion whilst Fred and George took all the ingredients from under Fred's bed. I checked they took all the right proportions. To my surprise they got everything.

"How long will this take" George asked already yawning

"A hour and a half" I replied "But I need to set some ground rules."

All the boys nodded and allowed me to continue.
"One. I will be fine to talk for the most of it. But when I say I need complete silence, I mean complete silence. I will be on a important part.
Number two. If I ask for a certain ingredient I wish for someone to hand it to me if I need it to.
And number three. No touching unless I say so"