Ethan's POV (Bonus Book)

By miadaley17

Warning: This book is an alternative view of my book ITAAS. It can NOT be read as a stand alone unless you do... More

Welcome
Chapter Three- Ethan's POV
Chapter four/five- Ethan's POV
Chapter Five - Ethan's POV (part 1)
Chapter Five -Ethan's POV (part 2)
Chapter Six - Ethan's POV
Chapter Seven - Ethan's POV
Chapter Eight - Ethan's POV
Chapter Nine - Ethan's POV
Chapter Ten - Ethan's POV
Chapter Eleven - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twelve - Ethan's POV
Chapter Thirteen - Ethan's POV
Chapter Fourteen - Ethan's POV
Chapter Fifteen - Ethan's POV
Chapter Sixteen - Ethan's POV
Chapter Seventeen - Ethan's POV
Chapter Eighteen - Ethan's POV
Chapter Nineteen- Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-One - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-Two - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-Three - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-Four - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-Six - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Ethan's POV
Chapter Twenty-nine - Ethan's POV
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One - Ethan's POV
Chapter Thirty-two - Ethan's POV
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-two/Fifty-three
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59, 60 and 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Five - Ethan's POV

19.7K 784 748
By miadaley17

Lazily trudging my way up the stairs to my room, I ran a tired hand over my face in the hopes of waking myself up some more. Once I got to my door, I swung it open and softly closed the door behind me. Turning around, I was just about to pull my shirt over my head when I paused with slightly widened eyes as I found Mia sitting cross-legged bang smack in the middle of my bed.

My heart instantly ramped up with excitement. "Mia?" I stammered, looking her up and down in confusion. "What are you doing here? How did you even get in?"

Smiling in that hypnotizingly beautiful way of hers, Mia hopped herself off the bed and slowly made her way over to me. "I came to tell you something," she said as she slowly approached me.

I swallowed hard when she got to be within an inch from my face, making her distractingly close.

"To tell me what?" I mumbled as my eyes rocked back and forth between her own.

Something in Mia's eyes almost seemed to smile. "I'll show you instead."

Barely getting an opportunity to process her words, Mia suddenly pulled me towards her by my shirt and swung me around. Then the next thing I knew, she pushed me roughly back causing me to stumble backward onto my bed.

"Woah, shit," I cursed as I bounced off the soft surface of my mattress.

Mia just chuckled and before I could sit up, she swiftly crawled her way over me, and hotly straddled her legs either side of my waist before looking down at me.

Her dark hair made a halo around her head as she leaned two of her hands on either side of my head, till our eyes were level.

Feeling my chest rising and falling fast, I stared up at her in immobilized shock, as I wondered how I had ended up in such an amazing position.

"I really like what's happening right now," I mumbled stupidly.

Mia smiled at my words then winked. "Good because I'm not done yet."

On those last words, Mia leaned herself upright and placed the full weight of her body onto my lap. Not at all prepared for the sudden contact, I let out a low stressed breath and grabbed her hips in a tight grip.

"Getting handsy are we," she said, looking down at me with teasing eyes.

My eyes widened, and I immediately withdrew my hands. "Shit, sorry," I rushed out, feeling embarrassed at myself.

"Don't be, you're more than allowed," Mia said, her smile growing broader.

Then grabbing my hands, she dragged them over to her body and started running my hands in a tantalizing trail up her legs, and waist before finally letting them rest on her breasts. I swallowed again, noticing the only thing blocking me from the naked skin I very much wanted to touch, was a small thin black camisole.

With my eyes still locked on hers, a dangerous feeling ran through my stomach at her action, and all politeness was gone. Feeling hypnotized, I gave her breasts a couple massaging kneads causing her to let out a breathy deep groan.

The sound spurred me on in a way I couldn't even describe, and leaving my hands possessively on her breasts, I abruptly sat up. Turning her around in my lap till her back was to me, she let out a cute high-pitched squeak as I pulled her deeper into my lap, and started to kiss her neck.

"Ethan," I heard Mia murmur as she seemed to wiggle in my hold.

"Hmm," I mumbled painedly against her neck as I felt her ass grind torturously up against my front.

"ETHAN!" she hissed loudly and suddenly I felt something hard stab into my stomach, knocking me completely away from all thoughts.

------

Suddenly surrounded by darkness, I was hit with the still morning silence. Coming to the slow depressing realisation that I had yet again been dreaming, I let out a long-tired groan and stirred in annoyance.

Why did they always have to fucking stop right before they got good?

Lazily peeking open an eye, I quickly drew sight of long dark hair in front of me and a lightly scented floral kind of smell. I was momentarily confused before remembering I had been sharing a bed with Mia. I soon realized that she was the one who had ironically cock-blocked me from her in my own dream by yelling out my name so loud.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I closed back my eyes and tried to snuggle back into my original position.

"What the hell is your problem, Chubs? Don't screech like that," I mumbled, my voice coming out raspy and half-asleep.

"I screeched because look where your fucking hands are," Mia snapped.

My hands?

Confused, I reluctantly peeked open my eyes and followed the length of my arms to see what she was talking about. "What are you-" I started before abruptly stopping as I finally noticed my current position.

In the night, one of my arms had moved to wrap snuggly around her waist while the other, had dug right under her t-shirt so I was tightly gripping onto her breast over her bra. And with a hammering heart, I realized I was holding her body in a tight hostage against mine, causing my morning wood to press quite noticeably into her back.

"-Oh shit," I yelled as I retracted my hands back fast. Shooting back and away from her, I scrambled myself into a seated position.

Breathing hard and fast, I desperately tried to calm myself down as I realized I had literally groped her in my sleep. What the fuck was wrong with me? She was so going to think I did it on purpose. Shit, shit, shit this was so bad. She was so going to tell her dad, and I was so going to get arrested. I was so fucked.

Feeling the bed shift beside me, I noticed Mia had sat herself up and was looking my way. Even more worried, I ran several panicked hands through my hair while struggling to even look her way.

Mia raised up a perfect brow. "What happened to your no touching rule, huh?" she probed.

An instant burn spread over my cheeks as I realized how embarrassingly badly, I had failed at keeping to one side of the bed.

Shifting nervously, I stared her over with nervous eyes. "L-look, I'm so sorry Mia," I rushed out in panic. "It was an accidental boob touch. You see, I was just having this crazy-ass dream which I don't really want to get into, but it's just- I look- I'm just sorry," I rambled quickly like an idiot.

Staring carefully at Mia to gauge her reaction, I shifted nervously, expecting her to reach out and slap me. But she didn't. Instead, her lips twitched, and the next thing I knew she had cracked a smile.

Rolling her eyes at me, she let out a breath of a laugh. "Relax, Ethan, it's fine," she chuckled, suddenly seeming much more amused than shocked.

Letting out a shaky breath of relief, I leaned my head back against the headboard, feeling incredibly thankful she wasn't mad. And feeling even more grateful, she hadn't asked for further details on my dream. I'd embarrassed myself enough without also adding that I had a wet dream about her on top of it.

Feeling the bed dip beside me again, I saw Mia pull back the covers and climb up out of bed. It was only as she stood up tall, that my eyes fell immediately to her ass and widened as I noticed her incredibly distracting lack of clothing.

Swallowing hard, I noticed the shirt I had lent her had completely ridden up at the back, giving me a completely unobstructed view of her lacy red underwear. Tilting my head with a smile, I stared her shamelessly up and down.

As she got halfway to the bathroom, I finally grew amused enough to speak up.

I cleared my throat. "Erm, Chubs...," I stared with a smile as I continued to stare her down.

Mia turned around to face me with furrowed brows. "Yeah?" she answered easily.

Biting the corner of my lip, I let my eyes drop down to get a last cheeky look at her. "Not to embarrass you or anything but I think you might want to pull your top down a little," I chuckled as I shot a pointed look down to her legs.

Her eyes narrowed. "What are you...," she started before she finally looked down. Her face took on an instant picture of horror. "Oh no.." she groaned as she quickly scrambled to lower the hem.

Unable to stop myself from being an asshole, I chuckled hard with a smile on my lips. "Twice now, Chubs, that's twice I've seen you in your underwear. Once I can believe was an accident but twice! You've got to be doing it on purpose now," I teased.

Her cheeks instantly burned red. "Shut up," she snapped. Then shooting me a look full of spite, she quickly turned and marched her way to the bathroom, making sure to slam the door extra hard behind her.

It didn't take long before I heard the shower start to run, and figuring she was going to take a while, I was half-temped to roll back over and attempt to resume my dream. As per usual, it had just left me feeling irritated and horny and it certainly didn't help that the very girl I was dreaming about was showering naked a couple meters away from me.

Deciding I might as well start to get ready, I rolled over with a tired groan and started to get up.

Making my way to the corner of the room where I dumped my bag, I bent down and started rummaging around for the clothes I was going to wear after my shower. Finding a packet of mints, I quickly popped one in my mouth. Rather shamefully, I'd been eating a lot ever since the time Mia almost let me kiss her in my room.

Hey, if it happened once, it could happen again.

As I continued to pull out other items from my bag, I heard a soft creek behind me as though someone was gently opening the door.

Naturally curious, I turned around and followed the source of the sound. Doing a double-take, my eyes shot open wide as I found Mia standing on the opposite side of the room with dripping hair and the shortest-looking white towel I'd ever seen wrapped around her body. "Mia?" I stammered out in shock as I continued to stare.

She immediately froze in place before slowly turning around to face me. Those brown eyes of hers grew wide and panicked as they met my own like a little deer caught up in headlights.

Swallowing hard, my eyes prowled with perhaps a little bit too much enthusiasm up and down her very near-naked body. My eyes immediately zoomed in on her chest where a distracting amount of cleavage was spilling out from where her hand was failing to hold up the towel.

And rather terribly, I knew there was no way in hell, I would look away if that towel was to drop.

Must having noticed my obvious stare, Mia dropped her head down to look at her chest. Quickly realizing her mistake, her eyes widened and she quickly shifted the towel up to cover herself up. Finally noticing the clothes in her hand, my lips curved upward slightly, realizing she must have forgotten to bring her clothes in with her. A rooky mistake to be made with me in the room.

Still staring at me with burning red cheeks, Mia let out an awkward cough to break the tense silence in the air before finally turning and starting to make purposeful fast strides back towards the bathroom door.

Coming up with the perfect plan to piss her off, I smirked before moving with even faster strides of my own towards the bathroom door.

I saw Mia glance my way in panic and attempt to speed up. But having a longer stride, I easily beat her to the door. Standing proudly in front of the door, I watched with a smile as Mia slowed down to a stop in front of me with annoyed-looking eyes. "Could you get out of my way?" she snapped impatiently.

Not moving an inch, I let out a low chuckle and continued shamelessly surveying her up and down, hoping to burn the view of her into memory. Clearly embarrassed, Mia kept fiddling over and over with her towel frustratedly and had the expression of someone who quite desperately wanted to knock me out.

It was a mystery how she could be embarrassed with a body like hers.

Drawing my eyes back to hers, I smiled. "I don't know, can I?" I taunted. "What can you do for me?" I whispered as a took a rather bold step closer to her.

Mia swallowed nervously and her eyes kept unsubtly flickering back and forth between my eyes and my still shirtless chest.

"Just get out of my way, Ethan," she whined as she shifted angrily in place.

Amused, my smile grew, and dipping my eyes down to her lips, I found myself robbed of all logic. "Maybe I'll let you past if you give me a kiss," I winked.

With widened surprised eyes, Mia swallowed nervously and seemed momentarily caught off guard. Soon blinking away her surprise, she shot me a highly unimpressed glare before attempting to barge her way aggressively past me with her shoulder.

Anticipating the move, I stayed firmly in place, not moving an inch. "I will happily stand here all-day Chubs," I sang smugly.

Mia let out a deeply exasperated sigh. Then completely catching me off guard, she roughly grabbed my chin and pulled me down to place a chaste kiss on my cheek. My heart hammered away in surprise as she pulled away to stare back up at me.

"Happy?" she snapped.

Yes, but I'd be much happier if you gave me a real kiss and bonus, did it after you dropped your towel. Obviously smart enough to not say that I accepted that it was still a very cute gesture and was sure of a hell a lot better than nothing.

Reluctantly, I moved a measly few inches to the left, so she only had a small crack in the door to get past through.

Mia looked at the space then back at me with a half-raised brow. "I think I need a little more space than that," she scoffed.

I shrugged unsympathetically. "Well, tough luck. You gave me a disappointing kiss, so you deserve a disappointing entrance," I argued childishly.

Mia's eyes narrowed. "You petty little bastard."

Unbothered by the insult, I remained firmly in place, not budging an inch. With one final glare shot my way, Mia rolled her eyes and turned to her side before starting to squeeze through the small hole I had left for her.

Turning to also stand side-on, I met eyes with her and chuckled as her towel-clad chest pushed flush up against my naked chest as she tried to squeeze her way past. To be extra annoying, I decided to step a little closer eliminating the space even more. When she was halfway through trapped through the door, she threw me a spirited glare, and I just responded with a wink.

Finally, deciding to ease up, I backed away just a bit so she could actually successfully fit through the door. Once finally fully past me, her face burned bright red as she met my smirking face, and wasting no time, she swung the door back roughly in my face. Knowing I more than deserved that, I chuckled and finally made my way back to my bag.

Man, was this holiday going to be great.

Once Mia and I had finished getting showered and dressed (separately on Mia's request, unfortunately), I led her downstairs and to the dining room where I could smell where my grandma was making breakfast.

Finding the breakfast table full of a buffet-style load of food, I pulled out a chair on the table and sat eagerly down. Mia, followed my lead and pulled out a chair politely beside me. Well, as politely as you could while aggressively eyeing up a stack of muffins that were sitting very close to her plate. It certainly wasn't a mystery that Mia loved her fucking muffins.

Hearing footsteps behind me, I saw my grandma enter the room with a bright beaming smile. "Oh, great you're both up. I was beginning to worry. Hope Ethan didn't keep you in bed too long...," she chuckled as the threw a wink, Mia's way. I immediately paused and eyed my grandma with an incredible amount of caution. My grandma has an awful habit of being quite aggressively blunt. Anything she thought whether inappropriate or not, she tended to say. She tended to be better with strangers, but now I wasn't so sure...

Glancing nervously over to Mia, I observed her carefully to see if she caught onto my grandma's hidden meaning. Though a look of suspicion crossed her face, Mia luckily decided to just ignore the comment.

"The food looks so delicious, Mrs, Blythe, you've spoiled us," Mia said with a gentle smile.

My grandam laughed at her fondly. "Go ahead, you can start. I'll be back in a second," she said before hastily exiting the room.

The second she was gone; Mia wasted no time before leaping her arm out to grab a muffin. Amused, I was seconds away from making a teasing comment when I heard footsteps descending the stairs. Glancing over to the door, my blood ran cold as I saw who entered the room.

"Connor?" Mia said, the shock in her tone more than evident.

Growing incredibly stiff, I watched guardedly as my cousin Connor met my eyes with a smirk before sliding into the seat before us. Clutching the edge of my chair in a painfully tight grip, I tried to control the urge not to leap at him across the table. I certainly hadn't forgotten the shit he had said to me in the school hallway, and I wasn't even close to fucking forgetting how he dared to lay his dirty hand on Mia's leg.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mia hissed, speaking lowly so as not to alert my grandma.

Connor looked between the two of us in amusement. "Wow, so you didn't even tell your girlfriend I'm your cousin, huh?" he snickered as he met my eyes.

"Your cousin?" Mia yelled as she snapped her head towards me. "The actual fuck, Ethan?"

I just shrugged. "Yeah, he is, and he's a piece of shit, any questions," I remarked boldly, not even bothering to look up at Connor as I spoke.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Connor's jaw tighten. "I'd watch what I'd say if I were you, otherwise something might happen to your little bitch when you're not around."

Feeling angry to the point I felt sick, I just about managed to hold myself back from splitting open his head. "I dare you," I snapped. "I dare you to even look at her the wrong way, and see what happens."

Connor laughed. "Yeah, I know, that's exactly why you won't be there," he said, with a knowing smile.

The actual fuck?

That did it for me, and just as I was figuring out how I could silently pummel Connor to death, our grandma chose at that moment to re-enter the room. Still furious, I slumped back in my chair in irritation.

Completely oblivious to the communal feelings of hatred bouncing around the room, our grandma slid happily into the seat at the head of the table.

"It's so nice to have two of my grandkids together. It's such a shame little Dylan couldn't come too," my grandma remarked with a smile.

"Yes, it certainly is wonderful. I wasn't sure it would ever happen again after Connor's little trip to juvie," I spat sarcastically.

"Yes, but I'm back now, aren't I?" Connor said, flashing a seemingly innocent smile.

Everyone soon quietly went back to eating their food, and the room filled with awkward silence.

My grandma cleared her throat. "Mia, darling. I was just curious. Are you on the contraceptive pill?" she asked boldly.

My eyes flew open in shock. Mia who had been previously drinking made a sharp choking sound before starting to aggressively cough on her drink. Straightening up in a panic, I quickly jumped to assist by patting her firmly against the back.

"Grandma, you can't just ask someone that," I scolded in embarrassment.

Mia was doing enough of a favour for me without having to listen to deep insinuations about our non-existent sex life.

"Why not? We're all friends here," my grandma asked, her brows furrowed in confusion.

Once mia had finally recovered from her coughing fit, my grandma looked over at her expectantly, not helping the situation at all.

"No, I'm not on the pill," Mia finally decided to answer.

Ah, excellent, the grandkids will be on their way," my grandma cheered as she clapped her hands together in excitement.

Nearly choking myself this time, I felt my very being burn with humiliation as I fully processed what she'd just said. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Mia shooting me pointedly panicked stares, clearly scared for her life.

Shifting awkwardly, I gave my grandma a weak smile. "Erm...actually, we're not quite ready to have children," I mumbled with a nervous laugh.

"Nonsense, I had your mother at 18. Besides, Mia here looks strong enough to carry your child," my grandma said, as she gestured over to Mia.

This naturally then triggered Mia to go into a second coughing fit.

"Grandma, please, please stop," I whined in desperation as I spared a nervous look over to Mia.

My grandma had truly lost her mind. Telling girls, you just met that you wanted them knocked up by your grandson at the ripe young age of seventeen, wasn't the way to go. Mia certainly wasn't going to carry a child of mine any time in this century, never mind when she hadn't even finished school.

After finally recovering, Mia waved a dismissive hand. "No, no, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I was just surprised that's all," she justified quickly. But it was obvious from the expression on Mia's face that she thought it was anything but fine.

Sinking lower down in my chair as I processed the aftermath of my humiliation, I let out a long sigh. 

God was this going to be a long morning.

------------------------

Author's note:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it's been a while. 

Also just realized we're approaching a really exciting chapter, can't wait to write it xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7.3K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
72 1 9
"Do you regret it then?" I asked as I picked up my pace again. "the what? The kiss you mean" he teased a little, I rolled my eyes and waited his answ...
2.1K 85 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
101K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...