PROMPTS

By musingsbymaia

A collection of short stories or one-shots on RiRi/Dooly/BinJin. FICTION. Photos are not mine. More

Guardians
Guardians - 2
Guardians - 3
Guardians - End
Elf
Stranger in my Bed - 1
Stranger in my Bed - 2
Stranger in my Bed - 3
Stranger in my Bed - 4
Stranger in my Bed - 5
Stranger in my Bed - 6
Stranger in my Bed - 7
Stranger in my Bed - 8
Stranger in my Bed - 9
Stranger in my Bed - 10
Stranger in my Bed - End
...
Coffee Lover - 1
Coffee Lover - 2
Coffee Lover - 3
Coffee Lover - 4
Coffee Lover - 5
Coffee Lover - 6
Coffee Lover - 7
Coffee Lover - 8
Coffee Lover - 9
Coffee Lover - End
Bad Omens - 1
Bad Omens - 2
Bad Omens - 3
Bad Omens - 4
Bad Omens - 5
Bad Omens - 6
Bad Omens - 7
Bad Omens - 8
Bad Omens - 9
Bad Omens - 10
Bad Omens - End
Of Mergers and Marriages - 1
Of Mergers and Marriages - 2
Of Mergers and Marriages - 3
Of Mergers and Marriages - 4
Of Mergers and Marriages - 5
Of Mergers and Marriages - 6
Of Mergers and Marriages - 7
Of Mergers and Marriages - 8
Of Mergers and Marriages - 9
Of Mergers and Marriages - 10
Of Mergers and Marriages - 11
Of Mergers and Marriages - 12
Of Mergers and Marriages - 13
Of Mergers and Marriages - 14
Of Mergers and Marriages - 15
Of Mergers and Marriages - 16
Of Mergers and Marriages - 17
Of Mergers and Marriages - 18
Of Mergers and Marriages - 19
Of Mergers and Marriages - End
Of Mergers and Marriages - Epilogue
Dae-sik x Cha Mi-jo
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (2)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (3)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (4)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (5)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (End)
Eternal (One-shot)
Economics and Mr. Ri (1)
Economics and Mr. Ri (2)
Economics and Mr. Ri (3)
Economics and Mr. Ri (4)
Economics and Mr. Ri (5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (6)
Economics and Mr. Ri (7)
Economics and Mr. Ri (8)
Economics and Mr. Ri (9)
Economics and Mr. Ri (10)
Economics and Mr. Ri (11)
Economics and Mr. Ri (12)
Economics and Mr. Ri (13)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14.5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (The End)
The Pianist
In Pursuit of Happiness
In Pursuit of Happiness - 2
In Pursuit of Happiness - 3
In Pursuit of Happiness - 4
In Pursuit of Happiness - 5
In Pursuit of Happiness - 6
In Pursuit of Happiness - 7
In Pursuit of Happiness - 8
In Pursuit of Happiness - 9
In Pursuit of Happiness - 10
In Pursuit of Happiness - 11
In Pursuit of Happiness - 12
In Pursuit of Happiness - 13
In Pursuit of Happiness - 14
In Pursuit of Happiness - 15
In Pursuit of Happiness - 16
In Pursuit of Happiness - 17
In Pursuit of Happiness - 18
In Pursuit of Happiness - 19
In Pursuit of Happiness - 20
In Pursuit of Happiness - 21
In Pursuit of Happiness - 22
In Pursuit of Happiness - 23
THE End - Happiness
Epilogue - Through Hoon's Eyes
Hands
Appa
In good times and in bad
Mission: Impossible
Runaway
I would runaway with you
I Was Born to Love You

Special Chapter - The Honeymoon

2K 122 24
By musingsbymaia

(Reposted)
A/N: Happy Sunday everyone! This chapter is highly suggestive so I would advice you to proceed carefully and feel free to skip this if you're not comfortable with the topic.

One last chapter!

--

Cha Mi-jo hated goodbyes.

She had seen too many of those to last her a lifetime and she would be glad to take a break from the world for just a little while. Saying goodbye, albeit a temporary one, to her beloved son broke her heart.

"He'll be alright, right?" Mi-jo asked, holding on to Dae-sik's hand as they drove away. She kept turning in her seat, trying to catch a glimpse of Hoon until they were too far for her to see him.

"He'll be alright," Dae-sik assured. "You'll be alright."

Mi-jo exhaled to calm her down. "Thank you," she told Dae-sik. "Thank you so much."

They had a long flight ahead of them but they were quite typical for newlyweds. There was the excitement of going on their honeymoon trip, Dae-sik making the corniest quips like. When they were asked, "Business or pleasure?"

Dae-sik replied, "Pleasure." But to Mi-jo, he said in a lower, seductive voice, "Pleasureeeee."

Or when the hotel transfer picked them up and asked what they planned to see in the city, Dae-sik whispered to Mi-jo, "Every nook and cranny... of my wife's body."

It promptly earned him an elbow in the rib, but Mi-jo was blushing wildly. She wanted to keep their intimacies private, but she was thrilled that Dae-sik was horny!

Above all, she felt amazing to now be referred to as his "wife".

Her perfectionist self was difficult to let go and she immediately took a long shower when they arrived at their suite. She wanted to Dae-sik to kiss her all over and did not want the airport and travel grime to get in the way, so she scrubbed herself, lathered all her lotions and creams, and spritzed her favorite perfume.

She took so long in the bathroom that, when she came out, Dae-sik was asleep.

Sighing, she stroked the bridge of his perfect nose before kissing the tip. "How many ways can one say 'I love you'? I hope we are given many years together, Dae-sik. I want to tell you in all the ways I know and all the ways I will learn."

At his light snore, Mi-jo chuckled. "I can't even get mad at you for falling asleep. Oh, Jagiya... but I want to make love to you already!"

Since Dae-sik still did not rouse from his sleep, Mi-jo decided to fix their clothes in the closet. As she opened her lugggage, the first thing she found was the gift from Ha Chae Yoon, Baek Jang-mi and Jang Joo Hee.

Toys are not only great for solo play. Enjoy your honeymoon trip!

- HCY, BJM and JJH

P.S. (from Jang-mi) I hope you return with triplets to beat Chae Yoon's twins. I'm rooting for you.

Cha Mi-jo giggled. Oh how hilarious Jang-mi was! Checking the "gifts" she was sent, Mi-jo's eyes landed on the vibrating kegel balls.

"This should be interesting!" she muttered to herself.

Oh, it was. It really, really was!

But.

Cha Mi-jo found that it wasn't that easy to get out once you were done. She could already feel the panic rising when she pulled on the string and the balls stayed inside her. She didn't want to pull too hard because a trip to the emergency room, ON HER HONEYMOON, with a toy stuck in her was not her idea of a great vacation.

Mi-jo had no other choice but.. to wake up Dae-sik.

Luckily, step one was easy because he was standing outside the bathroom door, just about to knock. "Jagi, sorry I fell asleep. Ready to head out for dinner?"

Mi-jo smiled tightly. "Not exactly. I, uh... have a situation."

"What's wrong? You're flushed. Are you ill?" Dae-sik asked, his hand flying to her forehead to check her temperature.

Mi-jo held his hand. "No, not like that." Dae-sik escorted her to the bed, helping her sit. But when she did, a rush of pleasure shot through her making her fall back with a gasp.

Seeing her in a fetal position, Dae-sik grew more worried. "What's wrong? What's wrong? Tell me, Mi-jo."

"Mytoyisstuck," Mi-jo panted.

"Excuse me?" Dae-sik asking for her to repeat what she said as he wasn't certain he understood it properly.

When she did, he realized that years of tough combat training, martial arts, criminal profiling and other special skills did not prepare him for this.

"My. Sex. Toy. Is. Stuck. Down. There," Mi-jo emphasized. Blushing, she leaned back. "I'm so sorry, Dae-sik. This is so embarrassing! But please! I'm already too sensitive from using it earlier. Please help me pull it out!"

Dae-sik took a deep breath. Well, this was a first. "I never thought I'd say this... on my honeymoon... in a non-sensual way, but... Jagi, spread your legs."

Mi-jo obeyed then covered her face with a pillow.

Except for the unusual string hanging out, nothing looked off, thankfully. "Do you still feel okay?" Dae-sik asked, making sure she wasn't in any pain.

"Yes," Mi-jo mumbled. "I just need to get it out already."

"Okay. Hang on."

Mi-jo removed the pillow and sat up. "HANG ON?! HANG ON?! What... what are you doing?!"

Dae-sik was on the edge of the bed, tinkering with his phone. "I don't know how these things work. I need to check the internet."

"YOU NEED TO CHECK THE INTERNET?!"

Dae-sik cupped her face. "Jagiya, I'm sorry but I don't want to make it worse for you. Okay? First thing I read, you need to calm down. That would help."

While Dae-sik read articles online, Mi-jo covered her face with a pillow again. "HUHUHUHU! Why is my life like this?! All I wanted was a hot two weeks with my husband and this happens. HUHUHU."

Dae-sik bit his lip, trying not to laugh because he knew he would be kicked out of the bed if so much as a chuckle escaped. Still, she was too cute that his dimple appeared and Mi-jo saw it.

"Stop laughing!"

"I'm not!"

"You are! I can see those deep dimples, you know?!"

Dae-sik bit his lip. "Sorry. You're just too cute." She scowled at him. "Alright, here. Let me try. But, as I pull the string, it says you'll also have to push the ball inside, okay?"

"Okay."

"Are you still wet?" Dae-sik asked.

"You pervert!" Mi-jo protested, pinching him.

"It's not for me!" he replied, defensively. "The toy will slide out easier if you were still lubricated!"

"Oh." As they caught each other's gaze, the two of them burst out laughing. Mi-jo said, "I bet you never thought this would be part of your husband duties when you said your vows."

Dae-sik lay beside her and stroked her face. "Well, I did say let's share our life, love and laughter."

Pouting, Mi-jo said, "I hoped this trip would have me seducing you for two weeks and here I am being your clown."

"You're the most beautiful clown, then," Dae-sik said. "Ready to get that ball out of you?"

*

Because of the earlier hoopla, Cha Mi-jo no longer wanted to go out.

"No one knows what happened, why are you embarrassed?" Dae-sik asked, trying to pry her out of the blankets.

"I know. You know," Mi-jo replied.

"So, do you want me to leave? I can walk around first if you need space," he offered.

Hearing this, Mi-jo sat up and hugged him. "No, don't go. I just... This is not how I wanted our honeymoon to turn out."

Dae-sik soothed her by stroking her back. Pulling her into his lap, he reminded her, "We're on our first day, my Love. We still have two weeks. Besides, it's not a bad thing. We now have a funny memory for our first day."

Narrowing her eyes, Mi-jo asked, "Are you planning to write an autobiography one day and intend to disclose that fact?!"

Laughing, he shook his head. "No. It will be our secret. Just you and me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Do you still find me sexy even if I bungled using those kegel balls?"

Dae-sik nodded. "You're still the sexiest and most beautiful woman I have ever known."

"Even if I've developed a crush on Jang-mi's favorite actor?" Cha Mi-jo teased.

Laughing again, Dae-sik nodded, "Even if you have a crush on that ugly actor."

"He's not ugly!"

"Yah! This is our honeymoon. Can't I be the most handsome man for you for the next two weeks?" Dae-sik frowned.

His expression made Mi-jo laugh. Kissing him, she said, "Thank you for understanding my quirks and moods, Agent Dae-sik."

"You're welcome," he kissed her back. "Don't think I didn't notice that you didn't agree to me being more handsome than that actor."

Falling back into the bed, Mi-jo giggled. "Oh, how I love you so!"

Sharing a sweet kiss again, Dae-sik asked once more, "Ready to go out for dinner?"

Mi-jo paused then said, "Can we stay in? I think I'd like to have some soju and get drunk with my handsome husband."

Giving in to her wishes, Dae-sik called room service to have food brought up while he went to a nearby store to buy some soju. Settling on the carpet and leaning on the couch, they started to talk about their wedding, missing their son, their families and friends... and inevitably ended up with talk about intimacies.

"Other than the naked doctor fantasy, do you have any others you want to act out?" Cha Mi-jo asked as she chugged down a glass.

"That made me sound like a creep," Dae-sik said, making Mi-jo laugh. "Let me just clarify that I never had a 'naked doctor' fantasy until I met you."

"Okay. So, what else do you want to do with me?"

Dae-sik blushed. Taking a sip, he replied, "I like those matching lingerie sets, especially when you wear red ones."

"You do?!"

"Yes," he admitted, pulling his collar uncomfortably. "I hope you don't find it strange. You just look really amazing in them."

Mi-jo matched his blush. "Do you like the lace pair or the satin ones?"

"Both." Next, it was Dae-sik's turn to ask. "What have we done in bed that you like most?"

"When you're eating me out while I suck you," Mi-jo replied a little breathlessly, pertaining to a certain position. "With your long arms and legs, it makes me feel like you're touching and kissing me all over. I can't get enough of it."

Dae-sik licked his lower lip before he took a sip, trying to calm himself. He did not want to rush Mi-jo, but keeping his desires down was getting difficult as he felt desire rush between his legs at the reminder of that activity in bed. Asked what was his favorite, he answered, "When you're on top."

"Really? Not from behind?"

"I like that, too, but do you know how it drives me crazy when you're moving on top me? You have the most perfect body and I can see all of your curves joined with me AND I get to see your face chasing after a climax?"

Cha Mi-jo gulped. "Jagiya?"

"Hmm?"

"It's time to start this honeymoon."

Mi-jo initiated the kiss but was quickly responded to by Dae-sik. "Do you want to move to the bedroom?" he asked.

"Later," Mi-jo said in between kisses. "What else do you want to do?"

Dae-sik gently led her to the couch, took off all her clothes, spread her legs and said, "I miss tasting you." He proceeded to lick and suck her core, pulling Mi-jo's hips even closer to his face.

"Jagiya!" Mi-jo alternately screamed and moaned as Dae-sik's tongue and fingers worked their magic on her. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as Dae-sik's free hand did not remain still and stroked her. Once in a while, he would come up to suck her peaks before he returned to her core.

This is what she loved about being intimate with Dae-sik, he seemed intent to make sure her entire being was taken cared of and she was satisfied before he even attended to his needs.

When she reached her first high, Dae-sik sat on the couch then pulled her on top of him. Kissing her, he asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Great," Mi-jo replied weakly. "I miss being with you like this."

"I miss making love to you," Dae-sik admitted. Lining himself up wit her centre, he asked, "Ready for me?"

"Yes. Yes.... OH YES!" Mi-jo screamed when he entered her.

It was a long, fulfilling night as the lovers were finally intimately reunited. Now, as husband and wife.

*

"We have to go out sometime!"

"I want to stay in!"

"Let's walk around for just a few hours?"

"But I want to keep kissing you!"

Dae-sik lost his will to argue. Sitting on the bed where his wife remained naked underneath the sheets, he pleaded, "Just a few hours? Don't you love the beach?"

"I do, but I love you more," Mi-jo said, petulantly.

"You need a break. You passed out after two rounds last night," Dae-sik reminded her.

This was their fourth day in the city, and although they ventured to some restaurants and shops around their hotel, the couple mostly stayed inside doing what couples were supposed to do on a honeymoon.

"I passed out because you gave me an out of this world orgasm," Mi-jo corrected. "And I want to do that again."

Dae-sik grinned. He was thrilled that he was able to satisfy his wife in bed, so much so that she did not wish to leave it. However, he was also aware that she needed a break. Their past three days had them experimenting with many, MANY positions from the Kama Sutra and all that exercise meant Mi-jo needed to replenish her energy. "Come on. We'll have a date, sleep tonight and then make love again first thing tomorrow. Wasn't there a restaurant you wanted to try?"

Mi-jo crossed her arms. Well, she was hungry.

"And maybe we can look for something to take home to our son?"

That was it. Again, Hoon was his secret weapon and the mention of their child softened her. "Oh, of course! Maybe they have special candies here or nice shirts? Won't look Hoonie look so cute in those Hawaiian shirts?"

"He would. Let's try to find one in his size," Dae-sik suggested.

"Okay," Mi-jo agreed. Standing up and flaunting her naked body, she seductively added, "Only if you'd shower with me."

*

They had been married for one week when Cha Mi-jo finally decided to surprise Dae-sik with one of his fantasies.

As he went out for a quick store run for some treats from home that they missed, Mi-jo took a shower, fluffed her hair and put on light make up.

"Jagiya? Where are you?" Dae-sik called out when he returned.

The room was set up with a candlelit dinner for two by the window, wine and strawberries on the coffee table and lights dimmed to set the mood. Locking the door, he moved inside calling out for Mi-jo again.

"Hi, Agent Dae-sik. Are you ready for your appointment?"

Park Dae-sik gasped as Cha Mi-jo came into full view. She looked like a vixen with her hair and faced made up like that. Her hand on her hip, he was given a preview of those lacy lingerie sets underneath her lab coat. As she walked closer, he also saw that she was in nylons and high heels.

Dae-sik's knees almost buckled but he was immediately hard. Gulping, he asked, "Y-yes. Yes, I'm ready."

Mi-jo escorted him to one of the wing chairs. "I need to check your skin... so I need you to strip."

Dae-sik's eyes bugged out at the demand. "Everything?"

Mi-jo almost broke character when she let out a giggle. It wasn't as if they hadn't been naked 90% of this time but she played along. "Everything," she replied seriously.

Dae-sik made quick work of his clothes but left his boxer briefs on, not wanting to be presumptuous. Taking a seat, he waited for the next instructions.

Mi-jo stepped closer and leaned in. Dae-sik's eyes immediately went to her chest, but he willed himself to look at her face. Stroking his face, Mi-jo murmured, "You're so handsome. From the first time we met, I always found your facial features perfect even if you were the muddiest patient I ever saw."

"I didn't think I stood a chance with you," he admitted, making Mi-jo's heart flutter.

"I was terrified of the attraction I felt," Mi-jo returned. Going back to examining his skin, she noted all the scars from missions he had been in. There were some on his face, neck and his body. "You have all of these... All the while, we sleep peacefully at night. I'm sorry I made your job even more of a burden. I hope you know how grateful I am for you and how I appreciate what you do."

"I know," Dae-sik assured. "I know that now."

"But, I have to admit that I'm glad you're leaving the agency. I worry about your safety, Dae-sik. I know it's selfish but I want many, many years with you and the family we build," Mi-jo said.

"I want that, too," he told her. Fixing her hair, he said, "I can't worry Hoon. I'm ready for a quiet life."

He leaned in to kiss her but Mi-jo pulled back. Shaking a finger at him, she teased, "I don't kiss my patients, Agent Dae-sik."

Dae-sik narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm not your patient, Dr. Cha."

Standing, she moved his legs apart and knelt in front of him. "You're not?" She ran her index finger along the garter of his garment. "Hmm... alright. In that case, I can do... this."

She pulled his remaining clothing down and took him into her mouth.

"Mi-jo!" he groaned, carefully moving his hips so that she won't gag. Dae-sik gripped the armrests of the chair as Mi-jo worked him like a lollipop, running her tongue on his length, before taking the head. Her hands roamed around his thighs and his sacs, brining him very close to completion. Summoning all the strength he could, he pulled her up and kissed her, "Not yet."

After sharing a deep kiss, he stared at her attire for the night. "You're even better than my fantasies."

"Really? I wanted to make tonight special since it's our one week of being married," Mi-jo said.

"Do you have any requests for tonight?" he asked.

Nodding shyly, Mi-jo said, "I want you to put me in handcuffs, Agent." At Dae-sik's groan, she added, "And I want you to use your mouth and some toys on me."

*

Cha Mi-jo stared out of their hotel window.

She lying on her side, wrapped in Dae-sik's arms and legs. They had a long and very hot night. Dae-sik insisted to keep the lab coat on, but stripped her of everything underneath. He handcuffed her before proceeding to go down on her.

After she came, he used the vibrator like she requested and licked her again giving her another high.

When he entered her, he apologised as he was more rough that night than he ever had been. "Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No, oh... keep doing that! Like that!" she ordered, allowing Dae-sik to start pounding in a rhythm that brought multiple climaxes.

Removing her handcuffs, he carried her to the bathroom where they faced a mirror. Before entering her again, he whispered, "I want you to see what I see. You are the most beautiful woman, who I love with all my heart."

They came together in an earth-shattering climax.

After a nap, she stirred and woke up to see the full moon just outside the floor-to-cieling window.

What was it about the moon that made someone wistful? Mi-jo wasn't sure. However, that night, she knew that there were thoughts running through her mind.

Like babies.

Growing up, she had always been careful about her relationships because an unexpected pregnancy was the last thing she wanted to deal with. Given her background, she was adamant that she will only have children when she was ready and that baby will be wanted and cared for and will never, ever be given up.

For a long time, even when she was previously engaged, she never thought of having a child of her own, much more bringing one into this world.

Then, she fell so deeply in love with a particular NIS agent.

Having children was thankfully something they both wanted. Recently, Cha Mi-jo was feeling like she wanted a biological child that mixed her genes with Dae-sik's and she was no longer taking contraceptives with Dae-sik spilling his seed over and over again in her this week.

But, she wondered, if that thought was unfair to Hoon. Did that desire to have biological kids mean she loved Hoon less?

Her heart felt pain just thinking about it.

She knew it was irrational. Her parents loved her and her sister, Mi-hyun, the same even if Mi-hyun was their biological child. Still, there was a worry in her heart conflicting with its desires.

Mi-jo sighed. These were times when she could feel some anger in her heart for the parents that brought her into this Earth. No other person would be worrying about these matters, yet here she was, having to consider it because she and Hoon were abandoned as children.

Still, she realized that things have changed now and there was more of an acceptance of her back story. After all, people around her have accepted it. It was time that she learned to love and accept herself, too.

Her hand moving to her belly, she thought, I don't know if I already have a baby with Dae-sik, but I know that if I do, I will love you with all my heart. Your Appa will love you. And I am certain that your brother, Hoon, will love you, too. All I ask is you love your big brother with all your heart, okay? We're all so lucky to have Hoon in our life. I hope you have a great sibling relationship with him.

Then, looking at the moon, she added, And I hope you love me, too. I promise to be a very good Eomma to you and Hoon. You'll have to be patient with me because my first Eomma wasn't so good to me and I have many issues I continue to deal with. But I promise you, I will always, always be here for you. I will never leave you. I love our family very much.

It was then that Mi-jo felt certain. She knew there would be a lot of conversations and assurances needed, but this was what she wanted.

She wanted a child with Dae-sik.

Feeling Dae-sik stir, his voice interrupted her thoughts shortly. "Why are you awake?" he whispered, holding her tightly.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," she promised. "Go back to sleep. You're still going to have a lot of sex with me tomorrow."

Dae-sik chuckled, though his eyes remained closed. "I didn't know I married a sex maniac."

"Are you complaining?"

"No," he replied. "Just let me sleep tonight. Get ready to remain naked the whole day tomorrow, Dr. Cha."

After that night, Mi-jo was one lab coat down to use at work. She couldn't wear that same coat to work and not think of everything they did.

After that honeymoon trip, she had to discard a few of her lingerie sets because just the sight of her in them apparently excited her husband so much that he had to rip these off her... and she liked Dae-sik being rough.

After that trip, they travelled home exhausted, immensely satisfied and very much in love.

After that trip, hope bloomed in Mi-jo's heart that they may have made a honeymoon baby. Maybe. And if not, she looked forward to the many other nights that they would try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 938 21
Joy a famous model is forced to work with V another famous model. After going through so much hardships will V be her knight in shining armor and wil...
7.5M 116K 34
"Beatrice, you sit in row 3, seat one, and Harry you will be row 3, seat two." Little did I know that those words would change my life forever. [DO...
948 68 3
Seoul. A series of couple murder in Seoul will eventually be linked to fugitive Aaron Smith and the Jeju Serial Murder case. Now Superintendent Haei...
85.9K 1.3K 25
You were a 21 year old who witnessed a crime committed by a mafia, not to long after you were kidnapped . You are now in the hands of a mafia leader...