Table for Two? (TokyoRev vari...

Von -BRENNYy

L/n Y/n, hot headed and tough, she's been given the nickname "Demon" by the kids around her neighborhood. How... Mehr

๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ
๐’œ๐“ƒโ„Šโ„ฏ๐“(1)
๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‚โ„ด๐“ƒ(2)
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“(3)
๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“…โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ(4)
โ„’๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(5)
๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š(6)
โ„ฌโ„ดโ„ด๐“€๐“ˆ(7)
๐’ฎ๐“Œโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“‰๐“ˆ(8)
โ„’โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(9)
๐’ฎ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€(10)
๐’ฒ๐’ฝโ„ด โ„‹โ„ฏ โ„๐“ˆ(11)
๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“Œโ„ด๐“‡๐“€๐“ˆ(13)
๐’ป๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ(14)
๐’ซ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏ(15)
โ„ฌ๐’พ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ (16)
๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“๐“‰ (17)

๐’ป๐“โ„ด๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(12)

1.8K 109 48
Von -BRENNYy

A/N - helllooooo idk like to ask you guys which TR character would you guys liked featured in a special chapter for the 100 votes? It can be anyone!
____________________________________

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

It's only now the second time I've visited the orphanage, and Izana still has it out for me. 'I can deal with someone like Kokonoi, but this? This is to much.' I thought as I sat in the pond looking up at Izana. He eyes were wide and he was smiling down at me. Kakucho was nervously standing to the side not knowing what to do.

I stood up and squished the water out of my shirt. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Izana said smiling, tilting his head a little. 'I'm only putting up with you because of my mom, if not for her you'd be six feet under right now!' I thought angrily "that's alright." I said through my teeth.

Throughout the course of the day, he's made it his goal to torment me. Getting a ball kicked to my face, being tripped in the sandbox, and now 'accidentally' pushing me into a pond. And did I tell mom about this. No. I really don't want her to have anything more to worry about. Plus she seemed to want us to get along.

I walked off to find a towel to dry myself off. I was done trying to get along with him for today. After drying off, I went to sit by the grassy areas. I later down looking at the clouds pass by. 'I'm bored, but I definitely don't want to go back to get tormented some more.'

I closed my eyes resting a bit. I felt a shadow over my eyes and I opened them to see Kakucho. He sat beside me silently with his knees to his chest. "I'm sorry for not stopping Izana." He had his head down. I patted his head "it's alright, his actions don't bother me (much)."

He lifts his head up, his face showing a sadden expression. I brought to of my hands up and pitched each side of his cheek pulling in them. "Quit frowning and smile!" I let of his cheeks which were now red. He rubs his cheek and smiles a bit. "Well, should you get back to your 'King' before he gets angry." I said emphasizing the word king with air quotes.

He shakes his head, "it's okay, Shinichiro came to take him out." He explained. "So the menace is finally gone, huh." Kakucho nervously laughs at that. I looked around and saw some many flowers growing around the grass. An idea came into mind, "Kakucho, do you know how to make a flower crown?" He shakes his head.

"Then I'll show you!" I got up and gathered as many flowers as I could and returned back to kakucho. I sat by him and laid the pile of flowers on the grass. I got some flowers and started twisting them together. He followed my actions. I finished mine and set it upon my head. Kakucho was struggling a little but eventually finished.

He showed his flowering crown looking proud. I grabbed it and set it on his head. "Isn't it pretty." I said, while pointing to my flower crown.

We both continued making other things, like flower bracelets. We heard a motorcycle and both turned to see Izana and Shinichiro. Shinichiro drove off and Izana returned to the orphanage frowning. 'I thought he'd be happy after hanging with Shinichiro, did something happen?' When Izana saw Kakucho and Me, he frowned even more.

He walked towards our direction and stood In front of us. He glared at me before turning his attention to Kakucho. "What are you doing with her."

Kakucho is hesitant to answer at first but becomes determined. "Y-Y/N is also my friend. I want to play with her too." Izana grits his teeth. "Fine! Do whatever you want. I don't care." He stomps away ands sits down by the playground, his back facing towards us.

I looked at Kakucho who had a crestfallen expression. I looked back at Izana pursing my lips. I got up. "Y/N?" I looked down at Kakucho,who knew what I was about to do. "Its okay I'll be quick." I walked over to Izana. 'Why am I even doing this?' I though to myself. I stoped right behind him looking at his crouching figure. "Are you okay?"

"Go away!" He yells at me. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him. He turns his head to his other direction away from me. "Do you want to talk it out?" He doesn't respond. I got up and took of my flower crown. "We should have to make Kakucho choose between his friends. Once your done sulking come join us when your ready okay?" I set the flower crown in his head and left.

Izana grabbed the flower crown and threw it on the ground. He stomped on it scowling at it. He glanced to his side to see Kakucho and I making more flower crowns, "I won't let another person try to take away what's mine." He said to himself then leaving

____________________________________

After leaving the orphanage I asked to go to the library to pick up some more manga books. I already finished that on romance series Matsuno recommended, so I needed something else to read. 'Maybe I'll see him here and ask him to recommend me more manga."

I looked around at the manga section trying to scavenge for something new to read. I saw some horror mangas and thought I could maybe get some. I grabbed a few and started to head to check them out but my eyes caught someone at the tables area.

It was Kokonoi. 'I never thought I'd be glad to see him.' I headed towards his direction. After meeting Izana, he made Kokonoi seem like a saint. Although they both annoyed me, I choose Kokonoi over him any day. I skipped towards the boy and stopped behind him.

I looked over his shoulder wondering what he was doing. "What are you doing?" He quickly turns his head, and we made eye contact. He frowns, "what are doing here."

"I shrugged my shoulders "it's a public library, I think I have every right to be here." I again glanced over his shoulder. "Are you reading something?" His face turns red and he shuts the book, hiding it behind him. However, when he closed it I got a quick glimpse for the title. " '100 ways to win a girls heart' " I read out loud then looked at him with a teasing smile. "Gonna use that knowledge on Akane-San?" I laughed

His face got even more red "Sh-shut up!" He whisper yelled. His eyes drifted to my head. "What the hell are you wearing."

"It's a flower crown." I said while pointing at it. "You want one?"
"I think I'll pass." He said, grumbling. I set the manga books down and went through my crossbody bag which was filled with flower crowns Kakucho and I made. I dug one of the flower crowns out and set it on his head. "Now we're matching." I said while smiling.

He just blankly stares at me. "Well then." I said while picking up my mangas. "I guess ill see you later then Koko." his eyes twitched a little when I used his nickname. "whatever." he sighed before turning around a continued to read his book.

____________________________________

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒦ℴ𝓀ℴ𝓃ℴ𝒾)

Y/N had just left the library, and a moment later Inui Seishu had entered the library. He spots Kokonoi at the tables and walks to him. "Koko." He turned over with an annoyed expression thinking it was Y/N again. "oh it's just you Inupi." Inupi stares at him confused then looks at his head becoming even more confused. "why are you looking at me like that?" Koko questioned.

Inept points at his head. Koko, still confused, placed his hands on top of his head feeling something. He remembers the flower crown Y/N placed on his head and grimaced. "Why do you-"
"Don't even ask." Koko interrupts him, sighing.

They both started to head out the library. Koko removes the flower crown from his head and was about to toss it in the trash by the door. He looks at the flower crown for a moment. He clicks his tongue. "Whatever." He tucks the flower crown into his backpack, careful not to smush it, then he and Inupi both head out.

____________________________________

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

Once arriving home, I instantly went to read my mangas while mom cooked dinner. 'I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get to see Matsuno.' After reading a little bit, I stopped, feeling a little freaked out. The manga was a little scarier than I thought. I decided maybe I'll take a walk outside to distract myself and pick up the story later.

"I'm going to go for a walk for a bit mom!" I told her. "Don't stay out too long, dinners almost ready." I replied with an okay, and headed out. It was nice and sunny, a contrast to the setting in the manga I was reading.

"Y/N-nee!" The shout of my names startled me and I turned around. I was tackled by a little girl who was now hugging into my waist. She looked up and smiled. "Luna-chan?" She giggled. "Luna, Don't run off like that!" I looked behind her to see Mitsuya rushing to catch up.

He stopped in front of us and greeted me. "It's good to see you again L/N-chan, is your mother feeling better?"

I nodded "she's okay now, thank you again for coming over to help cook." He smiled and told me it was no problem. Luna pouted "you went to see Y/N-nee without me?!" Mitsuya sweat dropped at her little tantrum. I patted her head, "don't be mad at your brother, he was just helping me." I said smiling.

"Next time I also want to go over to Y/N's place then!" She said. "They how about you guys stop over now? We're just about to have dinner." Luna smiled and turned to her brother with sparkles in her eyes. "Are you sure L/N?" I nodded "you guys welcomed me over once, it would only be fair if I did the same."

We all then started to head over to my place. I looked over to Mitsuya who had a baby toddler strapped to his front. "This is Mana, my youngest sister." Mana looked at me with tired eyes and reached her arms forward to me. She held onto my hand and started to my giggle. "Looks like she likes you." Mitsuya said smiling.

Arriving at the front door I opened it. "Mom is it okay if we have some guests over?" Mom was already setting up the table as she looked over at us. "Of course! We were just about to have dinner, please come in." He attention turns to Mitsuya. "Oh! Your Y/N's friend who came over last time is that right."

Mitsuya nodded and she smiled. "Please, make yourself at home, as thank you for last time." She placed the food on the table and we all dug in. Mitsuya was feeding Mana and I found the scene to be cute. I turned over to see Luna who was sat beside me. He cheeks were puffed up like a cute hamster. I smiled at how adorable she was.

We finished eating and they stayed over for a bit. We were all in my room. Mitsuya taught me how to sew while Luna played around with Mana. "Y/N, Y/N!" I turned to see Luna looking up at a counter and pointing at it. She was pointing at the flower crown. "What is that Y/N? It's so pretty."

I got up and went to grab the flower crown. "It's a flower crown, would you like one?" Her eyes sparkled as she nodded. I placed it on her head and she looked at mirror. She ran up to her brother. "Takashi-nii! Look isn't it pretty? I'm a fairy now!" He smiled at her.

He felt something on his head and he turned to see me placing a flower crown on his head. I smiled at him and he saw I also had a flower crown on my head. Mana stumbles her way to me and made grabby hands. "Do you also want a flower crown Mana-chan?"

I grabbed another flower crown and placed it on her head. 'She's so cute!'
"We're like a family of fairies!" Luna exclaims. She runs around the room with Mana stumbling along with her. "Girls please don't run around, you'll disturb the neighbors below!" Mitsuya said worried. He sighs.

The two stopped running around, both of them giggling. "We should probably get going now before it gets late." Luna's face turns sad once Mitsuya said that. "But I want to spend more time with Y/N!" She said, hugging onto me.

"You can visit anytime Luna, or maybe next time I could come over?" Luna was content with that and agreed to then head home. "Thank you Y/N." He said looking at me. Mitsuya must of realized what he said "I-I mean umm.. L/N." He said, stumbling on his words a little.

"You can call me Y/N." I said smiling. "Then call me Takashi." He said smiling back at me. I bid them goodbye.

I headed back to my bedroom and decided to continue on with the horror manga. I read the first few volumes and had to suddenly stop since I spotted something out my window. I gulped and pulled my covers up a little to hide myself.

Tapping noises started to come from my window and I started freaking out. I screamed a little when the talking turned into loud knocks.

I put my hands over my ears and shut my eyes closed tightly. "Y/N!"

'Huh?' I looked up and squinted my eyes a little at the window. I rushed towards the window and opened it to see Baji. "What the hell Kei, are you trying to scare me to death?!" He tumbled into my bedroom and laid flat on the floor. I gave him an unamused look while he just grinned at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I got bored, so I thought I'd visit." He replied "Then why are you climbing through my window, are you still grounded?"

"No, I just thought this way was faster." He said smiling while getting up. "I heard some noises from down below also." 'He's probably talking about when Luna and Mana were running.'

"Oh I sad some company over, I invited my friend and his siblings over, sorry if they made to much noise." I said.

"His?" Keisuke walked up to me and has his hands on my shoulders and starts shaking them. "Y/N you can't invite guys to your room so casually! They're vile creatures!"

"Stop shaking me Kei! And aren't you also a guy?!" Kei stops and turns his head to the side. "Yes but I'm different." He said matter of factly. I dead panned.

I sighed and headed over to my bed. I sat down and patted the space beside me. He gladly plopped down. "I got some new manga and I'm kind of afraid to read further, since your here let's read some." He nods and we began to read.

It was really late and Keisuke had to go. "I don't wanna go!" He whined. "Don't tell me your scared after reading that horror manga with me?" His face turns red, confirming my suspicions. I sighed, "well you can't stay over Kei." He looked like a kicked puppy. I sighed again. "Wait a moment."

I went through my drawer which was filled with a few sewed plushies I made today with Takashi. I took out the black cat plushie and handed it to Keisuke. "Since you're so scared, you can have this." He took a hold of it and looked at it, before looking at me. "You like cats right?" He nodded and grinned.
"Thank you." He climbs out my window, waving me off before jumping to his room.

I closed my window, and head back to bed. I laid down but then heard some tapping on my window again. "Keisuke?" I looked up and saw nothing. Shivers went down my spine and I brought the covers over myself. 'Maybe I shouldn't have read horror stories in the middle of the night.'

____________________________________

(Funfact - Kokonoi unraveled the flowers from the flower crown Y/N gave him and put them in a vase with water.)

A/N - thank you again for the 100 votes. Comment any TR character you want featured in a special chapter! \(>∀<)/ thank you again for reading!

Posted- 6/21/22 (unedited)
Song- Everything sucks - vaultboy

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.8K 431 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
545 34 7
๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐•น๐–”๐–š๐–“ / ษ™'๐–‹ฤฑ๐–“ฤฑ๐–™๐–Ž -๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ...
2.3M 108K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
1.9K 73 7
โ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ ๐†๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜โ™ก๏ธŽ๐” ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“.โž Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...