Prince's Oath

By Ruellecharlotte

This a about a girl that was rejected by her mate of her pack. After that she was made into a omega of the pa... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
Author note
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author note
33

6

8.3K 167 5
By Ruellecharlotte

Castiel -

I was able to get to a medical wing that can help Aurora. Anything to help my love, the news I was told about my love broke me but I still have her. She is not dead.

I do not care that she is human now, she is my mate and always will be no matter what.

I was told that she needed to stay for a while to rest while IV system went through to keep her fluids up. I just wanted until she woke up so we can move again.

-------------

5 years later

Castiel -

I get off from work and I want my mate in my arms more so me and her in the bed never leave it.

Pulling up to the house of mine and my love.

I get out of my car which I had traded a few years back. Entering the kitchen I can smell fresh blue berries muffins and I see my mate waiting for them to come out of the oven.

I wrap my arms around her kissing her neck bring her close to me.

" Hi" I say

" Hi. Did you have a good day?" Aurora says to me

" Same as before. But I am more happy to be home, with you. And those smell delicious."

" The muffins are almost done, go wash up for dinner".

" Yes ma'am". I kiss her lips before leaving the kitchen.

When I got back to the kitchen I saw the table full of food. My love can cook.

We take our seat and dig into the food. After dinner we watched a movie before going to bed.

Once we were in the bed I have my arms wrapped around my aurora. I start kissing her lips, face. I look down towards her stomach having a slight smile growing on my face. My love is pregnant with our first child and I could not be more happy right now.

I go down to kiss her stomach.

" Little one, I want you to know that I love you so much. And your mother and I can't not wait to see you and to have you in our arms".

I kiss her stomach again.

After we go to sleep in each others arms. Ready for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
52.5K 1.2K 22
*I have edited this story so there should be no mistakes😊* Riley lockwood is not your average werewolf. She is the abused, broken and mateless girl...
400K 8.1K 47
Adalyn Carter is the Beta's daughter yet she is treated as the Omega. She hides and stays out of the light. She stays away from Alpha to be Murphy As...
4.2M 128K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...