INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

By Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

10

2.4K 160 28
By Jikook-143

Jungkook went to college so joyfully a bright smile appeared on his face..' his heart was flutters when he thinking about jimin.'

Same goes to jimin he dressed up so cutely to look more adorable..' he went to college along with his joonie hyung.

Time skips/-

namjoon  and Jin are waiting for their remaining friends..' at their usual meeting spot.

taehyung came first and talked with their Hyungs so happily and waiting for his boyfriend.

After some time jungkook arrived to cafeteria with full of excitement.. to see adorable cutie..'

After he entered into the cafe he saw his Hyungs and his boyfriend..' he went to them and sat beside taehyung..' but jungkook face dropped off because he didn't saw jimin with namjoon.

Hey kookie both Namjoon and Jin greeted him with smily faces.."
Hello Hyungs..' he grew them back.

Heyyy kookie taehyung greeted him so cheerfully and side hugged him so tightly.
Hey tae tae.' He smiled at him..' and hugged him back.

I called you so many time at last night kookie why you didn't pick up my calls..? He asked him in casual tone..'

I was so tired tae and my phone battery was so low so that's why I didn't check any calls..' sorry babe..'

Hmphh..' it's ok baby..'
Then his eyes trail down on his bruise hand..' taehyung eyes widened when he saw his boyfriend hand..'
Babeee...what happened to you hand...? He lightly screamed at him.
Then namjoon and Jin looked at him..'

Jungkook what happened he asked him.

Umm hyung it's light bruise it happened at last night at my home. He lied to them..' cause he doesn't want to make him worry so he lied to him..' taehyung will be over react if something happened to him..' so he didn't said to him.'

Babee you must be careful how did this happen he asked him again..' I just bummed to kitchen cabinet so hardly..' so happened like that so yeah..'

Taehyung felt something suspicious he didn't satisfied with Jungkook answer..'

Be careful jungkook Jin stated

I will hyung..'

Hyungs I will be right back..' taehyung said with face drop ..' jungkook sense it taehyung mood was dropped off..' so he followed him back..'

Taehyung was walking in hallways with sad face. Then suddenly jungkook grabbed his arm and make him to turn back his side..'
He wrapped his arms around his waist..' and looking into his eyes..' automatically taehyung hands placed on jungkook's hard chest he lowered his head and didn't uttered any single word.

What happened to my tae baby..? He asked him in low voice..'
Tae still looking down..
Tell me baby he pecked on his lips while asking.
Then slowly he lifted up his head and looked into his eyes.
You didn't picked up my phone yesterday and you're enjoyed a lot with jimin right.. he said in sad voice.

Suddenly when tae mentioned his name he slightly felt pang in his heart..' everything flashed all moments which happened yesterday in theme park..'

Baby.. for that you're being sad huh..? He asked him again..'
Not surely he said..'

then for what..?? Jungkook asked him

How did you get bruise on your hand he pointed out his finger on his hand and asked him.

Baby I already told you..'

Taehyung suddenly hugged his boyfriend so tightly..' he doesn't know why tears are rolling in his eyes..'

Baby I don't know why.. why my heart feeling so bad and suspicious..' it's like weird feeling..' he sobbing lightly in his embrace.

Jungkook felt very sad towards taehyung..' he feeling so guilty. He doesn't like the way he behaves with jimin..' he had his beloved boyfriend .. which he always stands besides him in every hard situations.. he felt like he cheated on his boyfriend..' he hugged him so tightly and nuzzled his head into his neck

He caressed his boyfriend back soothingly..'
baby please don't cry..' what happened now..' I'm absolutely alright nothing to worry about me.he said while cupping his handsome face.

Taehyung was crying like a baby..' he love jungkook's a lot more than him..' he can't imagine his life without jungkook.

Taehyung holds jungkook's bruise hand and kissed on his hand..'
jungkook tears rolling in his eyes..' he felt so bad about him. no matter what..,he will never leave his boyfriend..' he don't want distract in jimin's charms..' he thought himself. But deep inside he felt like he missing the smaller presence.

Jungkook cupped taehyung face and getting closer to his face. Both are staring at eachother with lot of love.Then jungkook finally smashed his lips on his boyfie thin lips. Taehyung closed his eyes while kissing him. Both are kissing so passionately and sucking eachother lips..' both are devouring their eachother lips taste so hungrily.after few minutes of heated kiss then they're both parted away from kiss due to lack of breath and attached their foreheads.
"I love you tae" he said while closing his eyes.'
"I love you more kookie" he said while placing a sweet kiss on his forehead.
Then they both smiled at each other with lot of love..'

both are didn't sense it..' one innocent bean looking at them with hurted eyes. Tears are rolling in his eyes freely..' he doesn't know why he felt pang in his heart..
The way they both kissed so lovingly they meant to be eachother.." he saw lots of love between them.he looked at them with broken heart..'
then he console himself ..' you dumb chimmy .. hyung already had a boyfriend..' you already knew right then why you're looking at jungkook hyung..' he questioned himself..'
it's wrong chimmy you better shouldn't think about jungkook hyung..'
he wiped his tears with his chubby fingers and left that place so sadly with hurting face.

Time skips/-

Jimin was at library along with his classmates..he became so friendly and close with them in short time..' now all the members are reading so seriously for upcoming tests..' jimin was reading ..but at the same time he's thinking about jungkook and taehyung..' how they're both kissed so passionately..' his mind was completely thinking about them then he shrugged it off all his thoughts and again focused on his reading..
Today I didn't meet hyung at least once i didn't asked him how's his hand..' slightly he felt guilt on himself. Again he shook his head and reading his book..'

"Some one is distracting..?" Someone came near to jimin's ears and said in deep voice.'
Jimin suddenly jolted up when he heard voice from his behind..'
then he looked back and it's "Eric" he touched his heart due to fear ..' then he relaxed when it was Eric.

Hyung..' you startled me..'

haha sorry cutie..' he said while caressing his hair..'

His friends greeted their senior..'

Ok jiminiee we're leaving now his friends said to him in calm tone ..' Jimin smiled at them and waved his cute chubby hands.
They were afraid of Eric because he was smart., strict.., he never talk with anyone unnecessarily. So his friends leaves him with Eric for they're privacy..'
Eric politely smiled at them and waved back..'

Then Eric sat beside him..'

What happened Minnie..? You're looking so distracted..? Is everything ok..? He questioned him..

Yes hyung everything is fine..' he smiled at him

I had test hyung it's tomorrow..' he said weekly..'
oh really..?
Yes hyung..'
Actually I'm free now if it's ok then I'll help you..
Really... jimin said while smiling at him.
Yess..cutie..
Thank u hyung..
Then Eric started to explaining the topic in very clearly in detail simple manner. Jimin carefully listening Eric explanation..'
after 1hr.. Eric completed his explanation and looked at jimin face..'

do you understand Minnie..? Or else shall I explain it one more time..?
Hyung..I understand very clearly no need to explain again..' omgg thank u so much hyung. You said very clearly more than our professor..'

I'm very glad to hear that cutie..' if you had any doubts in any subjects don't hesitate to ask me jiminaa..'

Sure hyung I will definitely ask you..' he smiled at him so beautifully with his famous crescent eyes.

Eric's heart skips a beat when he saw his beautiful smile.
Then he pinched his pinkish chubby cheeks.

"But little did they know a pair of eyes watching him with full of anger and jealousy while clenching his fists so tightly..' he want to really twists his hand which he touches jimin's cheeks. Anger build inside him so badly.

Both Eric and jimin talk some time..' and bid good bye eachother..'

Then jimin coming out from library and going to his hyung class
Then suddenly someone dragged him into empty class and pinned against the wall
And when jimin looked at that person with wide eyes..'
J..jungkook H..hyung.... He stuttered..'while looking at him with wide eyes..'

Jungkook was looking at him with blood shot eyes..' it can clearly look like with full of anger.'
His grip on jimin's hands was getting so tight..'and jimin was winced at that pain..'

"Where are you from morning onwards..? Jungkook asked him in stern and deep voice.

"Jimin gulped so thickly when he saw jungkook dark aura first time..' it was totally different compared with yesterday he fought with strangers and today's look..' he doesn't know why his hyung showing lot of anger on him.

"I..I was in college h..hyung.." he said with full of fear.

Jungkook didn't respond to him he was staring so deeply jimin features..' he again mesmerised by jimin's angelic charms.

"Then I didn't saw you with joonie hyung and in cafeteria also..' he coming closer to him.

I..I was busy with today classes hyung..' he said while lowering his head..'

Now jungkook face was extremely closer to smaller face. Both are breathing hitting to eachother faces.'

"You didn't even think about me right..? You didn't even ask about my bruise hand..' hmm..? He said in deep husky voice which it sends shivers to jimin's spine so deeply..'

you had time with talking with that Eric..' but you didn't have any time to see me right..' he said with hurt voice but it's like with anger voice..'

Jimin felt so shame on himself..' he really went to his hyung but when he saw taehyung along with him he came back. He thought himself..'

"look at me jimin" he ordered him..'

At first he really afraid to see in Jungkook eyes but he have too listen his hyung words right..' Then slowly jimin lifted his head..' and looked at jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook breath hitched when he saw beautiful angel in front of him again he forgets about his taehyung which he completely losts in jimin's beauty..'
then he slowly his grip was loosen up..' and placed his vein arm on pinkish chubby cheeks..' and caressing so smoothly..'

Jimin also lost in jungkook dark orbs..' and leaning into his touches.suddenly he remembered those Ferris wheels incident..

Jungkook eyes trails down jimin's plumpy glossy lips..'
h..hyungg Jimin didn't complete his words and the next moment he smashed his lips on jimin's plump lips..'
.
.
.
To be continued....
.
.
.
Remaining stuff in nxt chapter..' blu.blu..blu.blu.blu 😝

Byeeeee😉

Keep voting..✨💗

Good night..💤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
412K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...
120K 6.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
90.9K 4K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...