ONYIYE THAT GIRL

By Mbalezinhle90

Growing up in a very cold home facing trials and life and life threatening. Will Onyiye be ever out of that h... More

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

269 41 1
By Mbalezinhle90

ONYIYE THAT GIRL 
CHAPTER 38 

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

The door slowly opens and she walks out with puffy eyes. She turns to face the other way fastening her gown. Sbahle swallows hard and slowly shakes her head no, but she is too slow to notice. She frowns looking at Sbahle who was looking at with her eyes wide open. The cop moved from Sbahle to her. She stands still frozen with her mouth partially open. She has her phone in her hand… 
“Halo, halo…" the person on the other line shouts.
Onyiye comes back to her senses – she places the phone back on her ear. 
“Mah, I will see her today.”  
Her lips quiver and burst into tears sitting down. Sbahle rushes towards her and sits next to her. 
“Hei, what is it?” She’s worried. The phone call she got put her back to square one. 
“Lindiwe - she has been admitted to the mental institution.” She talks in-between the sobs. Sbahle holds her tightly. The cop looks at her and notices her puffy eyes. Surely this person was crying all night.  
“Have you been crying all night miss?” He finds himself asking. Onyiye tilts her head and looks at him. She snorts her mucus and takes a deep breath. She can literally feel Sbahles’s heart beating abnormally and this time around she put two together.  
“No, I just have a terrible headache. Where are the kids?” 
“Ow shit!” They both run to the house. They find Ndimu sitting on top of Ngimu’s face. He laughs out loud clapping his hands.  
“Ndimu!” he gets startled and moves off the crying Ngimu. “I will hit you!” She pushes him roughly on the ground. 
“Gift no, take time off the kids and go have some sleep.” Sbahle takes the kids to the kitchen to make them breakfast.  

She is looking at her bloody hands shaking. She cannot believe she did what she did. Did she kill a human being? A man who is a brother to her baby daddy. Speaking of him he hasn’t called her today. He doesn’t want her to see him in that state. She closes her eyes feeling the pain that maybe he now knows and he doesn’t want to do anything with and about her. On the other hand, her best friend has been admitted to a mental what, what. Maybe seeing her friend will do and make her mind blow off this.  
She decides to take a bath and go out for fresh air. Everything for her is just too much for one day. 

Looking at her friend talking to herself did not make any sense. Her eyes are filled with sudden pain and hurt. She has lost a massive weight. Those dark patches beneath her eyes.  
“Sthuphethu sami.” Lindiwe smiles looking up to her.  
“Where is Sizwe. He told me he is coming back.” She tries getting off the bed.  
“Uyaphi manje?” 
“Where is Mpilo? I have a message for him.” 
“Huh?”
“Call him, Sizwe wants to talk to him.”  She looks at her friend lost. Has she been a bad fried that her own friend has turned into something she doesn’t recognize? She takes her phone out and dials Psycho. And for her to still have his contact…

AT THE HOSPITAL

Sthembiso lazily opens his eyes hoping to find Onyiye looking at him but finds Khoza and Tazz staring at him.  
“When did you get here?” He asks trying to sit straight. 
“Long enough to hear you moaning your woman's name.” Tazz.  
Sthembiso smiles in embarrassment and looks down. He admits – he was having a wet dream. That pussy is way too sweet for him and he misses it so badly.  “How is my family?”  
Tazz and Khoza look at each other briefly. Tazz scratches the back of his head and sides smile not too sure how to respond. Khoza on other hand – he looks around trying to spot if anyone is looking at them but none.  
“Eish, I have no better way to say this.”  
“Are my kids and woman, okay?”  
“The kids are fine but Onyinye…” 
“Can you get to the point!” He half shouts with his throbbing stitched throat.  
“She killed Dumisani and the police are invading the place.” 
He closes his eyes trying imagine how she did it and what was the cause of her killing his brother.  
“What happened?” he asks through his aching throat. 
“Apparently, he sneaked into her room when she was asleep and tried to have his way with her. In the dark she woke up and grabbed your sjambok gave him one hell of a hiding and smashed his head breaking his skull.” 
This cannot be his Ndoni, not that sweet little innocent jet neg. A smile creeps on his face – he fails to contain his laughter. Through those pains he pushes his hyena laugh. He felt one of the stitches crack pains – it's painful but the laugh was truly worth it.  
“This is not laughing matter because she a mess at home.”  
He clears his throat and sighs - “how bad is it?”  
For someone who lost his brother he is very much unbothered about his spirit at the moment.  
“For her, I tried hiding all the evidence. The sjambok was burnt and buried.” He nods his head listening to Khoza explain.  “One dog on the way – one more to go.” If only he could get Zulu off their backs, it would be the best craziest move since he is the one who has been tailing them nonstop.  
“I think I am liking the new Sthembiso – not the sissy one that used to cry for everything. ” Tazz teases.  
“Life changes you to do the worst trust me. Dumisani has always been a thorn in my life ever since I can remember. That snay wanted to eat where I dip and lick? Shame he messed up with a wrong woman. Awusukanini madoda, I have been lenient with this champ for far too long not once has he ever decided to take a step back. So, what he got is smaller than what he is still to get, in hell.” 
Spending time with his close friends made him have trust in them – even though they did not tell him what the plan was, but he knew they were working on it.

He is left all alone, wondering how is his Ndoni doing. It is morning and he prays that she doesn’t get to do something drastic. He knows how bad she can get – she is not good at holding secrets.  
A nurse is here to check up on his stitches. Looks like they are healing well. “Ntokazi,”  
The nurse turns to face him. She is cute yes, but nothing like his black Ndoni. 
“Yes,” She responds taking off her gloves.  
“Can you lend me your phone? I need to make a quick call.” 
“I can't, you will get me into trouble. I was advised to never do any favors for you.”  
“I will reward you – R10K?” 
The woman sighs stuck in-between. She looks around and takes her phone out of her pocket and sneaks it to him. He takes the phone and dials the numbers luckily, she responds.  
“Mamazi,” her sobs are breaking his heart. 
“I miss you.” It's funny how he didn’t have to explain but she already knows its him. 
“Listen, I want you to be strong and try not to think about the situation. If you panic everyone will know and you will be arrested. Deny everything and put a strong face on. I love you.” 
“I love you too,” she sniffs.  
“Can you send me R10K – instant money to this number. I will be communicating with you for the time being while I'm still at the hospital.” 
Luckily, she agrees without asking any questions. That is because she is not herself. She is just on the grieving phase. He hands the nurse back her phone and smiles back. 
Within minutes a notification pops through and a message follows shortly. The nurse reads through and gasps in shock. She looks at him and smiles, not believing. 
“Wow, thank you. I thought that you were joking.” 
“I keep my promises sweetheart. You should ask my baby mama; she will tell you." He winks at her. She laughs at his cockiness and gathers the first aid kit that she was using. A policeman comes through and stands beside the bed.  
“Happy place, I see.”  
Sthembiso rolls his eyes and turns to look on the side. The nurse hurries out with the first aid kit… 
“I do not know how you control the law, I don’t know how you get to turn this world upside down and turn it into a crime scene and get away with murder. How you managed to locate the docket? I do not know. Just know one thing, I am not asleep. I have eyes and ears everywhere. God is watching you. Continue committing crime, all of this is piling against your name and trust me once the law decides to do right. The day you will surely lose your sanity will be the day this world we decide to play the card right by locking you up and throwing the key as far away as possible. I will do as you wish Mr Jiyane, but know that nothing lasts forever. That innocent woman will not rest until you are behind bars and I will not rest until I get to retrieve the evidence you and your team tempered with.”  
He roughly uncuffs him and makes him stand. He throws his belongings on top of the bed. Sthembiso looks at him with a smirk on his face and grabs his plastic. He walks past him slowly and whistles while going to the toilet to change.  

STHEMBISO KHOZA 

He is waiting for Khoza outside the hospital – finally he comes and parks right Infront of him. He hops in the back seat and sighs groaning in pain.  
“You good?” 
He shakes his head yes. Sleepiness is taking over. He closes his eyes and immediately dozes off. 

He is looking at her sleeping peacefully – she is sweating… she gasps when waking up and exhales out loud holding her chest. Her eyes shot open with her eyes landing on him. She stands up in full speed and attacks him with a bone crushing hug. He groans taking the pain as a man and smiles realizing how much he has been missed. She sobs out loud still embraced in his arms. 
“It is okay - I am here mama." She cries even louder.   
"You don’t hate me?” she asks stepping back surprised.  
"Why will I hate you?' He caresses her cheeks and smiles pulling her chin - for her to face him. She plays with her fingers and sniffs. She turns to look on the side with glossy eyes.  
“I…I…” she takes a deep breath.  
“I know and trust me I am very proud of you for doing it. I know I may sound cruel but he was messing with my life. I couldn’t do anything because he was my brother. The defense you took really helped me in the future. Maybe after this there will be no drama that will be accruing around.”  
He looks at her swollen innocent face and sadly sighs. He carefully sits down on the bed and he pulls her to sit on top of his lap.  
“Ndoni, I will never crucify you for defending yourself. You were protecting yourself. Who knows what he could have done? The power you had doing all that made me very happy and that shows that you can actually fight for yourself. And for that I actually love you more.”  
“Are you serious?” a small nervous smile creeps on her face.  
“Yes, I wish I saw how sexy you looked bashing his big brainless head.” They both laugh. He groans holding his neck. “I am proud of you for standing up for yourself. Now stop sulking and give your man a kiss.”   
“You haven't even taken a bath and yet you want a kiss. I am in Japan – cannot service you.” 
“Japan?” He is defiantly confused.  
“Periods dummy,” he chucks shaking his head. What's up with women and these slang languages.  
“Who said I want your tiny pussy?” 
“I know you.” 
“Shame sorry miss. I don’t want your pussy that was made in China.” He pushes her slowly off his lap and stands smiling. He kisses her nose sucking it and walks to the bathroom.  
She stands still there in shock. So, her Vijay is being compared with a China mall?  

He is done bathing and here he is wiping his hair with the towel with the water flicking all over. He rubs the towel down onto his face and wipes his whole body. He digs in between his arse wiping it dry as well as his balls.  
“Why do you always wipe yourself like that?” She asks.  
“It's called cleanliness.”  
“Mxm,” she gets off the bed but he pushes her back down. He gets on top of her smashing his lips against her. She responds enjoying the moment. 
“I love you, do not forget that.” She nods her head. “No matter what happened you are my happiness I cannot explain.”  
“I love you too.” She blushes and turns to look on the side.  
“Sthuphethu sami madoda.”  

MYEZA HEALTH INSTITUTION
Lindiwe is laying on her back smiling looking at the roof. The door opens and Blessing walks in carrying food on a plate. She smiles placing it on top of the table.  
“A little birdy told me that you hungry,” she smiles. 
She wakes up with a large grin on her face. “Is he here?”  
Blessing looks at her not too sure how to respond. The poor girl is hurting and Mpilo is responsible.  
“Let's eat first then I will tell you what he said.” She grabs the plate and begins digging without stopping. She smiles looking at her. 
“Time is not exactly a healer, it can have healing purposes. Ultimately, though, it's up to you to find ways to achieve healing during the time that passes after experiencing a wound and trauma. Try not to guilt yourself if you heal slower than you want to. Time is not a healer. The passage of time may take the edge off of acute pain, but it does not heal pain. On the other hand, time can be used well for healing purposes. Our bodies become lighter, our minds sharper, and our spirits lifted. When we undergo healing, we are more equipped to help others heal since we are going through the process. We can speak from places of love and light more fully instead of just places of trauma and despair.”
“Does love heal all wounds?” Out of the blur she asks. Blessing pauses a bit looking her shallow eyes. At least she is better than yesterday. She is actually not crying but deeply in pain. 
“Love has unbelievable healing powers, literally. Believe it or not, positive relationships and love can make flesh wounds heal much faster.”  
“Will I be crazy to say I never healed and moved on from my ex? I loved Sizwe and still do very much but the love of my ex still occupies my heart. As crazy as I may sound - I think I still have strong feelings for him.” Her eyes are filled with tears. She takes a deep breath to prevent herself from crying. “Am I a bad person?… I…” 
She burst into tears.  
“No, my love you are not wrong at all. Let yourself grieve. There's no way around it. Grieve and allow yourself to heal first. I want you to do me a task.”  
She pulls out a diary that is in her bag. “I want you to write Sizwe a letter. Tell him how you feel. Tell him what your heart feels. What your mind tells you. Pour your heart out even if it is hurtful.” 
Lindiwe nods her head and sighs. She places the plate aside. She looks at the white book and smiles through the tears and begins writing.  
“Dear diary, 
13-06-2022 
On this day I am here with my heavy heart. I am alone with no one to share what I feel in my heart. I am a wounded soul that seeks your attention, love, touch and that smell of yours. You left my heart bleeding and left it into pieces. How will I mend it after this? You know, there was a time when I pictured us living happily ever after. Us growing old together. Having the best time of our lives. Us living our lives to the fullest with our kids. I may not understand what went wrong and why it happened. You made me believe in love again. You loved me when I had doubts in myself. My size was always a problem but you made me embrace it to the fullest. I remember the day we met; I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was a lonely girl depressed in the library. You approached me after a shameful scandal and you were there with me through it all. You held my hand without fail. You showed me to the public even after criticism you will get. I'm missing you so much it hurts, and I hope you're missing me twice as much as I do. I love you more than you can imagine. Everything was OK when you were here, but just one day of your absence has been like hell for me. I want you to stay with me forever…”
“This is it for now. Tomorrow we will do something else. Something that he loved the most.” 
Blessings walks out leaving her staring into thin space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 237 26
She's Been abused all her life by her father , She Dont Really need more drama in her life... At All . Will Everything turn out right ? or will it a...
119K 1.7K 17
Y/N was born with both a blessing and a curse. Her parents loved her until she got her quirk. She was thrown out and living on the streets since age...
7.5K 233 26
Hannah has been through a lot since her mom's death, from being abused by her stepmother to getting beaten up at school by her bullies. What do u thi...
36.3K 723 45
Female pronouns!! Y/N Yagi, the daughter of the number 1 hero always tried her best for her dad, but it never seemed to be good enough for him. Will...