ONYIYE THAT GIRL

By Mbalezinhle90

Growing up in a very cold home facing trials and life and life threatening. Will Onyiye be ever out of that h... More

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL
ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

314 45 0
By Mbalezinhle90

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 33

SISIPHO MAZIBUKO

Arriving at home, she throws herself on the couch, kicks off her sweaty pumps an sighs closing her eyes. It's not even month end and already she's broke and jobless. 
"Mntanami, are you okay?" That’s her mother's worried voice. Tears roll down her cheeks - she wipes them and begins to chock. 
"Sisipho, you are scaring me." 
Her mother says.
"I got fired at work." She says.
"Hau, why?" 
"They said I stole money. Someone framed me and the boss feel for it. How are we going to live off after this?” 
She's stressed. She can't even begin to tell how she will even begin living as an unemployment individual. 
"God will make a plan." That is her mother trying to assure her, but looks like it's not working. Her phone beeps…
She's frowning looking at the amount of notifications. She sighs and browse through them. 
Onyiye this, Onyiye that! Who knows maybe she was spotted pregnant somewhere with a fatherless child. 
Her heart raises looking at her recent pictures. Finally, she manages to locate her Facebook account. She cannot believe her. A nobody cannot turn into a something over night. She pauses looking at the healthy kids with their blond hair. 
She recognises the red man. Her mouth partially opens but her voice is failing her. 
She continues to scroll through - her abdomen is suddenly filled with a slight pain. 
"Wow," that is all she can say.
She shows her mother pictures. 
"So this girl decided to sell her body embarrassing us more?" Sisipho chucks bitterly.
"Onyiye has dignity. She carries herself as a woman. She wouldn’t use temple as a sin. Yes she made a mistake but would never betray her body in that manner.” Her eyes pop out in shock. Did her mother just defend a girl she hates the most? 
"We are talking about Onyiye here." She snaps her fingers on her mother's face. 
"I know my daughter..." She sighs. 
"Ma, is there something you are not telling me?" This woman used to hate Onyiye with all that is in her. 
"No, I want to sleep." Just like that she throws her head on the pillow closing her eyes. Her mother was or has never - never took Onyiye's side. She continues to scroll on her phone and let her be. 
A dark tall man… She zooms the picture not believing. This is the very same man on her mother’s album. She's not stupid!

She wants to confirm, playing detective on her own. Looks like her mother is secretive. 
She's paging everything document sweating. Her hands shake finding it hard for her breath. No it can't be! 
"But, how come?" She asks herself scratching her head. She has had it figured all out. She admit her mother is something else. How can she hide such sensitive information! 
She picks the whole album including the envelope and marches to where her mother is. So her mother has been hiding such information in her room. She has made her room upside down looking for what she wants. 
"Ma, ma vuka." She vigorously shakes her. He mother squints her eyes opening them. 
"Yini?" She asks with her tired voice.
She helps her sit on her mattress and sits next to her. 
"I want you explain something." She hands her the brown envelope as well as the album. "What is this? And why does it say that Onyiye is the house owner?" She asks.
Her mother closes her eyes taking a deep breath. She didn't expect this…
"Can you put that back?" She pleads. 
"Last time I asked you about the picture but you ignored me. I want to know who is this man?" She shows her the photo that was in the album, she scrolls on to her phone and searches for a picture of Onyiye.
"You see this man, this is the very same man that is with Onyiye. What is going on? Didn't you say you were raped? I'm just confused and lost." 
She sighs leaning back. 
"Can we not talk about this." 
"When are we going to talk about it! You told me that my father died and left this house for me only to find out the this house is someone else's name who happens to the rapists daughter!" She half screams. 
"Onyiye is not…" 
"Carry in, Onyiye is not what mah!
"I was never raped by Onyiye's father. I left him because he was a foreigner. He was not enough for me! I was raped when I had you!" She shouts back and begin to have seizures. Her mother slowly falls on her side while sitting. Saliva coming out of her mouth, eyes rolling back, her hands deforming in an unrecognition. Sisipho zones out looking at her mother shaking vigorously on the mattress. 
The door opens and their neighbour walks in carrying a bowl filled with sweat potatoes. 
"Jesus!" the woman exclaims putting the bowl on top of the table. She rushes towards Nontombi putting a cloth in her mouth before she could even bit her tounge. 
"Sisipho!" She taps on her shoulder. 
Sisipho gets startled then her mind instantly comes back. 
"Mah," she stands up and runs to the kitchen for a glass of water. 
"What happened?" The lady asks.
Nontombi has stopped shaking. 
"I don't what happened, we were talking and I zoned out." She is just rumbling not making any sense. The woman looks at her suspiciously but decides to keep her peace.
"How often does this happen?" 
"Not quite often. It last happened two days ago." 
"You should consider seeing Mahlase because he once helped with your mother's situation." 
She nods her head but her mind trails back to what her mother said. Did she really mean what she said? The neighbour is talking to her but she cannot even hear a word of what she is saying. 
"Sisipho!" She shakes her roughly on her shoulder.
"Yes, what? No." She closes her eyes. "I'm sorry I just have a lot on my mind " indeed she does. Her mother cannot do her like that, not when she has just been fired from work!
_____________

She's tossing and turning failing to sleep. With all the pictures, videos made her have heart palpitations. 
She saw pictures of her in a plane, a car, a trip to Cape Town! 
She is not cut for a good life! Only she is.
She sniffs feeling like she could just deactivate her Facebook account once and for all. How can a person rise from zero to hero. There is definitely something behind her overnight success.
She cannot bring herself to believe that a girl like Onyiye, who is very much younger than her is out there having the time of her life! 
She would be very much happy if - if she was miserable and lonely. 
She sighs laying on her back. She grabs the brown envelope, roughly opening it and reads through for the 10th time. All of this cannot be true when she is trying so hard not to believe any of it. 
Her mother…she doesn't even want to think about that woman. She now remembers the words of Auntie Busiwe. 
She dials her number and there is no pick up. Maybe she is still angry at how everything unfolded the last time she was here. She tries again luckily she picks up. 
"Hello," her sweet voice make her emotional. The fact that she chased her out like a piece of nothing is now hitting her hard. 
"Ma, is true?" 
For a whole minute of silence with no response. "Is true?" She sniffs. 
"I'm sorry." 
That is not the answer she wanted. 
"Your mother planted ideas in your head of lies. She was never raped by Onyiye's father but she was raped by your father who is a well known drankard." 
Her lips quiver as she burst into tears. 
"So, I'm a product of rape?" She clutches onto her chest breathing heavily.
"Now that you know, I'm sure you know half of the truth. What are you going to do about it? About your sister because she had not fault in this?" 
She's been asked a question she doesn't have a response to. Onyiye was born! So, yes she is part of this! 
"Hating someone who was never asked to be born in the first place, I can say it's stupid. Do you want your kids to grow under that hate?" 
"No," ofcourse not!
"Cleanse your heart before it's too late." 
"I h…"
The line goes dead. She's the one who called but woman is the one who is disconnecting the call.
She didn’t have the time and space during the day to process what's happened and to evaluate and make sense of it. Sometimes the only time she gets to do that is when she is in bed. She's that type that processes everything at night.
She begins to think about her to-do list, and the endless worries she has about the day and weeks ahead, what will her life be now that she is jobless? Now that she knows she is a product of rape? She begins thinking about it in an embarrassing way.
It's scary how everything has unfolded and she is the part of the hurtful cycle. Her lips quiver. She is ruminating on a worst case scenario, image happening sometime in the future.
Whatever her thoughts are, she can’t stop them from coming. As the thoughts race, her heart pounds too, and it feels as though she will never get to sleep. This all feels terribly unfair! Night is supposed to be the time when you finally get to unwind and relax. Her racing thoughts make that feel impossible!

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

She is looking outside the window, looking at the city of Cape Town. Is she finally blessed or what? Looking at her being in a foreign to iconic mountain ranges, stunning natural wonders, thrilling landscapes and ocean vistas. Her heart feels joyed and fulfilled, even if she dies now, she did get to experience that part of life that she always dreamed off. She smiles emotionally and wipes the tears that are about to escape her eyes.
"Babe, are you okay?" Sthembiso asks as he steps out of the showe. For a minute she paused and looked at him. As pinkish white, orange as he is - he is the best baby daddy, boyfriend, man she has ever come across. Her souls feels at piece. As stupid as he can be at times, she doesn't see herself build her home with another dick. Her eyes trail down to the dick hanging in-between his legs. She smiles admiring the machine that always make her sweat. The machine that always gets her pussy to see stars.
Sthembiso's frowns brings her back to earth. She was way in too deep - for a moment she felt him being buried deep inside of her.
"Are you sure you good?" He wipes his hair with a big towel, drips of water splashing all over making her to close her eyes inhaling his smell. Damn nigger knew how to take care of himself. She quickly flung her eyes open and sighs in embarrassment.
"Are you going crazy or what?" He chucks. Still standing beside the window unable to breathe she opens her mouth to respond but closes it.  Her voice is defiantly failing her. Sthembiso throws the towel on the floor and take steps towards her. He stands right Infront of her and holds her waist. She wants to scream at him so bad for throwing the towel on the floor but she can't, looks like this man has by her titi's.
"I just love how you look at me woman." He kisses the tip of her nose. The blush on her face couldn't be missed! He pokes her forehead making her to laugh.
"That's not cute,"
"You undressing me undressed, you find it cute?'
"You said it yourself - you are already undressed moss." They both laugh. She wraps her arms around his neck and smiles shyly giving him a hug.
"I wish we could stay like this all day, everyday." Already he is whining, that has been the best that he gets to do these days and she finds it very funny.
She was once told that she must not put her life on hold for nobody is nonstandard. She now knows first-hand that nothing else matters if she isn't following her soul's purpose. She has found it; she can align all areas of her life to point in that direction. It is possible to do what she loves and live in flow — she just needed the right motivation mind-set, and to take the right action. And this right here, is her right direction in life. She squeezes him around his neck making him to pick, with her wrapping her legs around his waist.

He places her on top of the bed giving her neck kisses. 
With her legs still wrapped around his waist with her hands trailing on his messy wet hair. He stops kissing her and looks deep into her eyes, more like reading her soul. 
"I love you." He says - without waiting for her to respond he smashes his lips against her warmly. He unwraps the gown Onyiye is wearing taking it fully off. He groans being welcomed by the steam of her hot stove. His hard cock is already hard poking her stomach with excitement dripping out. 
He lowers his body on top of her. He places the tip of his cock directly on her already wet entrance.
Salvia fills his mouth due to hunger. 
"Hawe," he hisses with his eyes closed. He pushes in - she gasps grabbing his hair.
Whenever he enters her, it is the most awesome feeling. The sensations are mind blowing. As he penetrates slowly, her legs open instinctively, inviting him to thrust deep and hard. The pleasure is unbelievable. Her heart is pounding as he thrusts harder and her skin takes on this warmth and rubor. She arches her back in response to the exquisite sensations and her hips thrust back and forth in rhythm with his thrusts.
Her vagina contracts enjoyably as the sensations get more intense and spews out those juices to facilitate the rapid and forceful thrusts of his penis.
"St… Sthembiso." She bites his shoulder screaming her lungs out.
"Yes mami," he is groaning failing to contain the excitement his blood feels.
The desire for more, increases, and he gets to the point of no return where he wishes he could stay forever, enjoying those wonderful orgasms and the pleasures of sexual penetration.
"Ngiyasha, ba…babeee." 
She can feel it, he is close. He grinds her even faster shaking on top of her. He has mastered his cumin - he quickly pulls out and takes a deep breath relaxing his body. He lays her on the side…
He also lays on his side behind her and intertwine their legs like two pairs of opened scissors coming together and meeting in the middle.
He plays with her wet nuna rubbing her swollen tiny clit. She squirms throwing her head backwards making it lean against his chest. He kisses her back, positions himself and enters her heaven. He holds her leg ever higher with his toes curled into a fist. He is searching for leverage, he is finding it, and begin moving their bodies until they have found a fantastic rhythm. 
The loud claps of their bodies filling the room… The hisses and screams…
"Fu…fuckkkkk!!" She screams releasing the pee making it splash all over the white sheets. 
"Babe, stop…I want the bathroom." She's breathing heavily trying to hold the last bit in. She wants to cry so bad but he pleasure is making her scream her lungs out. Her eyes become watery and tears drip from the corner of her eyes.
"Khipha," he groans behind her biting her earlobe. She tries pushing him off but he holds her tighter pushing all of him in. Her legs shake numbly. Her bladder is full…
She can't hold on any longer. As embarrassing as it is she gushes out the last pee remaining. Her body relaxes a bit and welcomes the pleasures even more. They are wet and sticky but he keeps on going.
"Shembe nyanga," he screams letting go of her leg. He flips her over making her to lay flat on her stomach, on top of her pee but pulls her arse up.
Without waste he strokes himself and shoves himself in making her body to stiffen. Slowly moving in and out of her pussy stars he is grinding his teeth with sweat dripping on his forehead. She is able to reach the maximum penetration and stimulate, a whole host of different pleasure centres. He spanks her butt, she shakes it a bit and he smiles still with his yes closed. He face looks up the ceiling and he just knows it that he is close. He holds her hips even tighter dribbling her faster. He is failing to keep it in - he lets it go, and the release is felt all the way from somewhere deep inside, he can feel the pulse and the surges as it happens.
"Shembe is the way babe." He screams like a hyena failing to contain his organic chemistry.
It’s definitely a tingling - shivering sensation and when it’s a great orgasm his arms and legs go numb and feels lightheaded afterwards.
He empties his full pack seed inside of her and feels a bit dizzy. He slowly pulls out and lays on his back panting. She gets off the bed embarrassed and he notices.
"Come here," he smiles reaching his hand out. With her wobbly legs she gets back on top of the bed laying her head on top of him.
"That's was fun." He smiles brushing her arm.
"You stink." That's what her mouth utters making him to laugh.
"Ngathi uyayakhohlwa who made me stink."
"Atleast shembe is the way." She teases him making them to laugh their lungs out for the whole Cape Town.
This is the life she signed up for when growing up. And she believes she is still yet to live no matter what milestone they reach. This right here is her happy place.
"Let's go take a shower and change these sheets." They continue to laugh following each other butt naked to the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 237 26
She's Been abused all her life by her father , She Dont Really need more drama in her life... At All . Will Everything turn out right ? or will it a...
4.3K 29 16
12 year old Estelle Wilson is kidnapped while walking home from school.She often is in little space due to past trauma. Will she ever escape or will...
4.1K 33 27
Y/n a normal girl bullied by a group called Bts ,but things take a turn in her life. Could they become close and forget the bad past or will everythi...
74.2K 2.8K 42
โš ๏ธŽ ๐„๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘ โš ๏ธŽ (OP Fem reader) 'What would happen if I destroyed the whole planet...' In Which - a girl who encountered an error, now remember her...