The Forgotten Salvatore Book 5

By Gh0stFac31996

After Dahlia, Daniel has been practicing with his new power. But time will tell if that power will be used fo... More

Disclaimer
For The Next Millennium
You Hung the Moon
I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans
A Walk on the Wild Side
Best Served Cold
Beautiful Mistake
Out of the Easy
Important Question
The Other Girl in New Orleans
Saviour
A Ghost Along the Mississippi
Wild at Heart
Loft Layout
Heart Shaped Box
A Streetcar Named Desire
An Old Friend Calls
Alone with Everybody
Behind the Black Horizon
The Devil Comes Here and Sighs
Where Nothing Stays Buried
Give 'Em Hell Kid
The Bloody Crown
I Was Feeling Epic
New Book

No More Heartbreaks

132 0 0
By Gh0stFac31996

Mikaelson Compound

Cami is shown quickly hurrying into the Compound, panting. "Klaus?!" Cami shouted. Klaus almost immedeitly appears before her. "What is it?" Klaus asked. "Something happened and you're going to be angry, but Lucien wants you to be angry. He's trying to lure you into a trap." Cami said. "What did he do?" Klaus asked. "Promise me you won't fly off the handle and do something crazy. Promise me." Cami said. Klaus turns his head and sees the bite on Cami's arm. He takes her arm and pulls up the sleeve, examininig the bite. It's the same one that Lucien gave Finn.

"Before you lose it... Klaus, look at me. I love you. And I won't let you get yourself killed." Cami said. "Camille-" Klaus said but was cut off when Cami faints and Klaus catches her. Cami holds Klaus' face between her hands. "I just need you to know." Cami said. "I can tell you I love you tomorrow." Klaus said. Klaus picks her up and carries her further into the Compound. "You're not dying today." Klaus said.

Later

Camille is sat on the sofa, looking around wearily, looking considerably paler than before and seemingly cannot hear Hayley and Mia stood beside her calling her name. Freya, Daniel and Klaus are near the doorway talking quietly. "Cami, Cami? Cami, hey. Are you alright?" Hayley asked. Her voice is muffled at first but as she gets closer, her voice becomes clearer. Hayley walks towards her and sit on the sofa opposite. Mia does the same. "Yeah. Considering." Cami said. Klaus turns around from Freya carrying a cloth and an open jar, Freya and Daniel following behind him.

"Hold still. This is going to burn." Klaus said. Klaus sits on the sofa next to her and takes her arm, pressing the cloth to her bite. Cami gasps in pain immedeietly as the substance on the cloth irritates the bite. "Ow, ow, what is that?" Cami asked. "a healing salve. Motherwort, white willow bark, the recipe's over a thousand years old." Freya said. "So the good stuff, huh?" Cami asked. "It will ease the pain, dull the symptoms, but it won't stop the infection." Freya said. "So I'm screwed?" Cami asked. "We're gonna do everything that we can, Cami." Mia said.

Elijah walks into the room followed by Vincent. "To that end, a little assistance." Elijah said. "Cami, I'm so sorry." Vincent said. "You should be, this is your fault. It was you who turned Lucien into a beast." Klaus said. Klaus stands from the sofa and begins to advance on Vincent, Elijah stops him with a hand on his shoulder. "Klaus, stop. It's not his fault." Cami said. "Cami's right. We all need to work together to fix this." Hayley said. "Yeah, yeah I think I know how to fix it. Lucien has always been obsessed with me, he made himself like me, my bite is cured by my blood." Klaus said.

"Do you think his blood can save her?" Mia asked. "It makes sense. Lucien would want that power." Elijah said. "Allowing him to Lord himself over his victims." Klaus said. "Okay, so we got a working theory, now we gotta test it." Vincent said. "Lucien's blood is all over my apartment, I sliced him all to hell before I ran." Cami said. "Okay, I got this one, Lucien's got no reason to be on the lookout for me." Vincent said. "Be careful. Just in case. He could attack any of us and we might not be prepared." Daniel said. Vincent nodded before leaving.

"Maybe we hedge our bets. Hope is a Mikaelson witch who carries the wolf gene, we already know that she's got healing powers." Hayley said. "It's worth a try." Freya said. "I'll tell Mary that I'm coming." Hayley said. Hayley leaves and after brief eye contact with Klaus, Elijah leaves shortly after her. "I may have another idea." Daniel said. Klaus, Freya, Mia and Cami look over at him. "I might be able to siphon the bite." Daniel said. "Is that possible?" Cami asked confused. Daniel nodded. "Essentially. Lucien's serum was created by magic. Therefore, that bite was made from the same magic that made Lucien. So theoretically, I should be able to siphon the magic out of the bite, making it harmless. And since it's a pretty recent bite and it hasn't been there for a while, the venom shouldn't fully be in your system." Daniel said.

Cami thought about it for a moment before shrugging. "Worth a shot." Cami said. Daniel walked over and sat down next to her. He took her arm and placed his hand on the bite. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Just then, a red glow surrounded his hand as he began to siphon the bite. Cami felt a little relief when this started as some of the pain had gone. Daniel the gasped in pain, his eyes still closed. "Daniel?" Mia asked worried. He started skating slightly as he gasped. His eyes suddenly flew open and he pulled away. He breathed heavily. "Are you alright?" Freya asked, worried. Daniel shook his head.

"It felt like every part of me was being ripped to shreds. Over and over again." Daniel said. Mia grabbed his hand. "Whatever you did. I think it worked a little." Cami said. Daniel looked at Cami sadly. "But it wasn't enough to save you." Daniel said. "At least I'm not in as much pain." Cami said. Daniel nodded but felt like he had failed.

Later

Klaus and Camille are seated in their earlier positions on the couch, with Camille dictating her will to Klaus, who has a pad in his hand, writing the information given to him. "To Davina and Mia, I leave everything in my closet.. just nothing too revealing. To Josh, my records. To Vincent, my books and all of Kieran's files. To Elijah, I have an old game of Trivial Pursuit under my bed. To Daniel, all my Psychology books, papers and cases. I know he's always wanted to look at them. Camille is beginning to tear up while reading off her wishes, although the two share a small smile at her last request. "To Hayley, my dark objects. Will you make sure she gives them to Hope when she's old enough? Hope's a New Orleans witch, she should have them. And to you-" Cami said but Klaus cut her off.

"Oh, enough!" Klaus said angrily. A tear has fallen down Cami's cheek as Klaus throws the pad aside angrily as he stands and walks behind his chair, looking somewhat calmer. "This is-is pointless! We're going to find a way to fix it." Klaus said.

Downstairs, the door to the Compound opens with Vincent quickly heading inside although Marcel, who hasn't been invited cannot cross. Freya and Daniel appear walking through towards them and waves Marcel inside. "Come in, come in." Freya said. Vincent hands Freya the bowl of Lucien's blood. "How is she?" Vincent asked. "I siphoned the bite a little. It helped relief some of the pain but not enough to get rid of it." Daniel said. "Let's just hope this works." Freya said. Freya and Daniel lead Vincent and Marcel further inside the Compound as they presumably heads towards Cami's location.

Freya and Daniel make it to where Cami is to see her starting to cough harshly and leans over the table as Freya runs up towards her with the bowl of Lucien's blood, pushing it into her hands. "Here, drink this." Freya said. Cami drinks from the bowl with Klaus, Daniel, Marcel and Vincent watching anxiously from beside her.

Later

Klaus had taken Cami into an illusion. Freya looks at them in the real world and slowly turns away, returning downstairs to Vincent, Daniel, Mia and Marcel who are waiting for news. Vincent stands with his arms outstretched in a questioning manner as Freya walks towards them. "She's getting worse." Freya said. Mia sighed and Daniel wrapped his arms around her. "Okay, then we, uh, we gotta try something else. Marcel? The Strix. You mean to tell me they can't help with this?" Vincent asked. "The Strix don't have a solution for something that's never existed before." Marcel said.

"Lucien engineered a pure strain of wolf venom, designed to kill even an Original.. It may be that there is no cure." Freya said. Daniel could feel a few tears falling on him as Mia started to cry at Freya's words. "Well I'm not giving up." Vincent said. "Neither am I, but.." Freya trailed off. "Okay, um, blood magic's not working. So what else is there?" Vincent asked. Hayley and Elijah approach behind them, with Hayley carrying Hope on her hip. "How about a magical, miracle baby?" Hayley asked. Daniel kissed the top of Mia's head as she cried silently.

Later

Freya injects a substance into Cami's worsening bite, Klaus is still sat by her bedside holding her hand, presumably still conjuring an illusion in her head. Elijah approaches quietly. "Anything?" Elijah asked. "I've tried everything that I know, including the power that resides in the blood of our neice. The infection has spread everywhere, there is nothing more we can do. Klaus can ease her pain, but.. she won't last much longer." Freya said.

Close up, Cami's skin is shimmering with sweat as an effect of the worsening bite, looking pale and sick, confirming Freya's words. Sometime later, Cami is visably deteriorating with a skin rash has forming on her chest as Freya dabs her forehead with a cloth. Vincent approaches in worry, still not giving up attempting to save Cami as Elijah stands silently in the background. "Freya, we gotta do something, alright? So channel me, cast a healing spell, and that will buy us time." Vincent said. "It won't stop the inevitable." Freya said. "Okay then put her soul in that damn pendant. It worked for Finn, it will work." Vincent said.

"Dahlia crafted the pendant, it will only work for our family. I could put her soul in another body..?" Freya suggested but Vincent shook his head. "No, she'd have to agree for the transfer to hold and she wouldn't do that to an innocent person. Not even to save herself." Vincent said. "Well, maybe we worry about that later." Freya said. "We cannot deny her the dignity of choice. Camille lived with grace, she will have it now." Elijah said. A few minutes later, Klaus opens his eyes and emotion is clear in his eyes as he looks at Cami. Cami's body is quickly being overcome with grey/black veins which creep up her chest and over her head, signaling her death. Klaus is kneeling by the bed and rests his head in his hands, tightly holding hers.

Downstairs in the darkened Courtyard, Davina hurries through the gate and witnesses the solumn atmosphere with Freya and Hayley, with Hope on her lap, seated around a candle-lit table, Vincent standing behind pacing and Marcel seated around a seperate table with his hands pressed to his face. Daniel and Mia are sat next to each other. Mia had her face in the crook of his neck, sobbing quietly as Daniel comforted her. He had tears building up in his eyes. Davina, with tears in her eyes, turns to Marcel. "Marcel?" Davina asked. Marcel turns around and stares for a moment before standing and hugging her tightly as he begins to cry over Camille's death.

Later

In the bedroom Cami has been laying, Vincent is seated by her bedside, weeping softly as he speaks to her body. "You got me at a loss.. See, all I can think about is how much the Quarter still needs you. How much I still need you, truth be told.. But I won't forget what we set out to do.. And I won't ever shy away from doing what needs to be done." Vincent said. Vincent stands beside the top of the bed. "If I stand against all that darkness, even if I do get chopped down, I know you're right there ahead of me. Keeping the fire warm and the beers cold." Vincent said. Vincent smiles softly and kisses his finger, pressing them softly against Cami's forehead.

"Until then, sweet lady.. Until then." Vincent said. He leaves the bedroom, and Freya is shown leaning against a balcony of the Courtyard drinking from a small glass as Elijah approaches behind her, taking the glass from her hands. "This isn't over." Elijah said. "Not much in the way of comfort." Freya said. "Well there's work to be done. Lucien goes down." Elijah said. "No rest for the wicked." Freya said. "No rest." Elijah said. "Niklaus. Will he be alright?" Freya asked. Elijah hands the glass back to her sharply, beginning to turn away.

"This isn't over." Elijah said. Elijah leaves Freya alone on the balcony as he searched for Klaus. Daniel and Mia are in the bedroom where Cami lay. "You were always like a big sister to me and Davina, Cami." Mia said as tears fell from her eyes. Daniel cried as he kept his eyes on the floor. "Thanks for being a great friend. I don't think I would have find a home here without you." Daniel said.

Later

Hayley is seated beside Cami's dead body, talking softly. "You know, I've been thinking how my little girl is never going to know you. It's not fair.. considering everything you did for her dad. You know sometimes I can't stand him, but I always figured if he liked you, he couldn't be that bad. This family owes you, you deserved better." Hayley said. Hayley sniffs quietly and wipes away her tears as she stands, lifting the bed sheets and covering Cami's head.

Daniel was walking down one of the many hallways in the compound. "Daniel." Someone said. He looked behind him and who he saw shocked him. Cami stood there. "Cami?" Daniel asked. Cami nodded. "How are you here? You died." Daniel said. "I am dead. I don't know why I'm here. I thought I would have moved on." Cami said. Daniel was saddened by the fact that Cami's soul was trapped. He thought how she deserved to go to peace. Suddenly, a bright light was next to them. Both of them squinted their eyes. "What is that?" Cami asked. Daniel looked at the light for a moment and realised what it was. "Peace." Daniel said.

Cami looked at him confused. "How'd you know?" Cami asked. Daniel shrugged. "Just a feeling." Daniel said. He smiled at her sadly and the two hugged. "It was nice to see you. One last time." Daniel said. Cami nodded and the two pulled away. Cami walked into the bright light and Daniel smiled, knowing she was going to be eternally happy.

Later

Daniel was stood with Freya and Vincent a sudden wind causes the Chandeleir above Freya, Daniel and Vincent to shake, distracting Vincent's attention. Freya, Daniel and Vincent desperately try to keep the table steady as their work begins to fall to the floor, Elijah appears upon the balcony. A few moments later, Daniel's phone began to ring. He saw it was Kol calling him. He answered the phone. "Kol?" Daniel asked. "I-I n-need your h-help." Kol said on the other end. Daniel looked confused. "What happened?" Daniel asked. "I didn't mean to do it." Kol said in a broken voice. Daniel began to grow worried. "Where are you?" Daniel asked.

"St. James Infirmary." Kol said. Daniel hung up before rushing over there. When Daniel entered the building, he saw a sight that shocked him to his core. Kol was clutching a body. But it wasn't just a random body. It was Davina. Kol had killed Davina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.4K 50
π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐞π₯𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
2.6K 107 8
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't take place in any of the seasons of Legacies. Hope became a tribrid, a...
10.7K 470 29
Danielle Rodriguez has been playing house with her boyfriend, Klaus Mikaelson, and his daughter hope for the past six months. However, the peacefully...