Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... More

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 8: Contradiction
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 11: Equivalent
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 28: Endearment
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 32: Certainty
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 44: Exquisite
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 46: Fidelity
PART 47: Covetousness
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 29: Inamorato

1.5K 66 4
By mrs_author01

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘈 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The night sky was aglow with bright lights in the field. Their heart beats as it pumps blood through their veins. The blood rushes to the tips of their fingers, causing both of their hearts to flutter with the confession they just made.

It's almost 9 pm now and they are still sitting in the auditorium while War leaned his head on Yin's shoulder and fiddled with Yin's fingers. The only thing accompanying them was the night sky and their heartbeat.

"I'm waiting for this moment," Yin said while looking at the night sky and then changed his focus to the person beside him, staring at each other.

"For you to say you love me and we enjoyed the night vibe together. Just us."

War smiled and clenched their hands together. "Thank you," he said.

"Thank you because you didn't give up on me," continued hugging Yin's arm and he finally could feel all the burden in his heart was released when he finally said the words to Yin. The words that confirm everything and they didn't need to puzzle anything about their feelings towards each other anymore.

"Thank you too," Yin replied.

"We didn't give up on each other," he said and leaned his head on War's head.

It's true when quotes say a true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other and here they are now. It's not easy for them to finally admit their feelings and set aside their egos because they are also normal human beings and not run away from making a mistake.

It took almost three years for Yin to admit his mistake, regretting it and it took almost two years for them to meet again and after a lot of drama they faced, finally they could look each other in the eyes and tell their feelings.

War lifted his head and locked his eyes on Yin."I'm going to the mall earlier."

"You went to the mall? Alone?"

War nodded.

"Why didn't you ask me? We can go together."

"I already sent you a message but you didn't reply." War pouted his lips and squeezed Yin's cheeks a little bit hard.

"I'm sorry. My phone is out of battery," he replied and circled his arm on War's shoulder, squeezing his cheeks back.

"I...."

He raised his eyebrows, waiting for War to continue his words.

"I bumped into Fern."

"Huh?" Yin moved back a bit as he didn't expect for War to bump into Fern because it's been a long time since he heard about that girl. They didn't close anymore after War moved because he rejected her, so he didn't know where she continued her study after graduating from high school.

"She apologized to me about everything that happened in the past." War played with Yin's finger and let out a deep breath.

"Why did you never tell me you did a part time job to buy me this watch?" He asked.

"I..."

"I never knew you really loved me at that time," he continued while looking deeply into Yin's eyes. He was certain that he fell in love with Yin first and everything he did at the time, even bearing Yin's harsh temperament with him, was because he genuinely loved that guy but he didn't expect Yin to be willing to work part-time merely to buy him an expensive watch.

Yin smiled and played War's hair on his forehead. "I always love you, my little boy."

"I know if I told you I'm doing a part time job because of that, you will feel guilty."

"That's why I don't want to tell you."

He caressed War's cheeks and gave him a genuine smile. "But I'm happy to do that. I'm happy you like my gift. I'm happy you appreciate it."

"That's the only thing that matters to me."

War smiled and buried his face on Yin's chest, hugging him. "I really fell for you harder than I thought," he said and his face on Yin's chest made him hear how fast Yin's heart pounded right now.

"Can you say it again?"

War lifted his head when Yin said that.

"Say what?" War asked.

"Say you love me." He brushed War's bottom lip with his thumb and his heart pounded more faster when War looked at him with shiny eyes.

"Can you?" He nuzzled his top nose against War's nose, making War out of breath because everytime Yin made a move like that it was really bad for his heart.

"I..."

War swallowed his saliva as his heart was beating really fast and it's not easy to say those words, not because he didn't want to but he couldn't control his heartbeat and with their distance so close like this, he felt euphoric because of the love he has for the person beside him.

"You become more cute when you're nervous like this." Yin chuckled and pinched War's nose.

"Yinnnn." He hit Yin's shoulder gently and changed his gaze to another way to hide his embarrassment and nervousness.

"You don't want to say it?" Yin moved his face closer to War who looked in another way but he got no response and all he could see was War's blush cheeks.

He smiled. "War," he called in a low tone.

"Look at me," and he did. When War turned to face him, Yin kissed his cheeks reflexively because his face was so close to him, causing War's eyes to widen.

"Yinnnn"

Yin chuckled and stood up. "Let's go back. It's late now," he said and with a red face, War took Yin's hand and stood up without saying anything as even though sometimes he always acted cool but he couldn't deny he felt so freaking nervous everytime Yin was around him.

Isn't that crazy? You're in love with someone who obliterated your heart but you still feel tingling and nervous every time they're around you? That the sound of their voice always makes your heart skip a beat or that the touch of their hand really gives you shivers and that's what War always felt.

∘✧──────✧∘

𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It's been a week since I told Yin I love him too and of course our relationship was getting closer than before but until now, he never asked me to be his boyfriend and changed our title to become more than a best friend. It makes me wonder what we are now because we know we love each other but why do we just stay as friends?

Did he think it's okay if we remain friends?

Did he also wait for me to ask him to be my boyfriend? But I can't say it!!! I'm so nervous and all I can say is a stuttering sound.

I'm in class now,waiting for our lecturer to come and daydreaming, thinking about our status and why he never says anything about that. Was it too early for him? I let out a sigh and rested my head on the table, then closed my eyes.

Why should we stay friends if we know we love each other more than that?

Do I need to brave myself and ask him to be my boyfriend?

I lifted my head and looked at Bonz who was sitting beside me.

"Bonz"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think it is normal for two people to like each other but they just stay as a friend?"

"Yeah, it's normal," he answered while focusing his eyes on his game.

"But how about if they also kissed?"

"What?" He looked at me with mouth slightly open before changing his expression to give me a naughty look.

"Are you and Pack kissing?" He poked my waist and didn't stop smiling. I just looked at him lazily and hit his head with the paper on my table.

"I don't like him, asshole. He is just my close friend."

"So, you like someone else?"

"Yeah, I liked that person for a long time," I answered proudly.

"Awww, tell me who it is."

I shrugged and my lips turned to smile when remembering Yin's face and the memories of us kissing each other hit my mind but my reverie came to an end when I realised he hadn't asked me to be his boyfriend yet.

'Did I really need to ask him first?' I thought in my mind.

∘✧──────✧∘

After our class finished, we went to the cafeteria and Yin and Off already waited for us there because they have different classes today. I controlled myself not to smile as soon as I saw Yin and he waved at me while smiling sweetly.

"You sit first. I bought food for you," Pack said while we were walking to Yin's table.

"No need. I will buy it for myself." I smiled a little, not wanting for the atmosphere to feel awkward because he still behaved like this even though I already told him I couldn't like him. I didn't want to give him any hope anymore and I already explained to him that we were just close friends but he was still trying to make me change my mind.

"War." He held my hand and I quickly pulled it and when I looked at Yin, he also locked his eyes to my direction.

"I will go to our table now." I walked away without waiting for him to reply.

I sat beside Yin and then he put a plate of shrimp fried rice in front of me. "I already bought it for you," he said and I looked he already peeled the shrimps for me.

"Thank you," I replied, controlling myself not to smile as the thought of him still not asking me to be his boyfriend still played in my mind.

I mean, I'm not mad but he should tell me if he wanted us to stay like this, as a friend but he also kept quiet and it's been a week but he also didn't bring the issue up.

Is it only me who hopes for him to ask me?

"Why did you just play with your food?" Yin asked me and I looked at him with pouty lips before changing my attention to my fried rice again.

Should I sulk with him, only then he will realize what I want? But it's too childish!!!

"You want me to feed you?" He whispered and looked at me with his sweet smile, making it hard for me to control myself and I immediately ate the fried rice to avoid his gaze.

This man should stop making me crazy cause I already love him too much and every little thing he says, he does to me could affect me badly. As for now, he just locked his eyes on me while I was eating, ignoring our friends that also sat at the table with us and I noticed Off also noticed Yin's behavior but he said nothing.

The only thing I could do is try to control my heartbeat, hoping no one knew how fast it pouded now.

"Is there anyone who wants to follow me to go blind date tomorrow?" Bonz asked and made all our attention to focus on him.

"There are a lot of pretty girls who will be joining," he added while raising his eyebrows proudly.

"I'm not," Pack answered while looking at me.

"Yin, let's join me tomorrow."

"Me?" Yin pointed to himself.

"Yeah, I'm sure all the girls will like you," Bonz said and I felt l wanted to smash his head so badly! How could he ask Yin to join him?! He should go alone and no need to drag Yin with him!!!

"I want to join," I said, making all their eyes stare at me and I just continued to eat like an innocent child.

"Are you serious? Did you already like–"

"I'm SINGLE now. So, I can join, right?" I stressed out the word 'single' and looked at Bonz while smiling. I noticed from the corner of my eyes Yin kept staring at me.

"Yeah...Okay, you can..." Bonz looked at me with disbelief because he already knew I'm not the type of person who likes to join something like that and of course I also didn't want to join it. I just hope this man beside me got a hint and does what he should do!

"Okay!" I replied cheerfully, ignoring Yin who still locked his eyes on me.

∘✧──────✧∘

I went back to my room after my class finished and Yin also followed me as he said he wanted to stay there before his evening football training started. I also let him because yeah, for sure I would really like it if he spent his time in my room.

I went to the small kitchen to take a glass of water and I noticed Yin was staring at me as if he wanted to say something but there were no words coming out of his mouth, so I just ignored it even though I really wanted to bring up the issue about our status.

He should tell me something and not let me be curious like that. I know I should ask him directly but I didn't know how to start it and I'm afraid if he says it's too early to change our status to be a boyfriend. But how could it be early? We have known each other since we were in high school and I have loved him for too long. The fact that we love each other is enough to take our relationship to the next level, right?

Or does he really want me to be the one who asks him? But I'm so nervous!!! How if I pass out?! I only embarrassed myself if it happens!

"War." He stood behind me and trapped me, putting his hands on both of my sides at the table in front of me. I could feel his chest touch my back, making my chest start to move like a wave as I tried to control my breathing.

"Hm?"

"Why did you want to go on a blind date?" He asked.

"Because I'm single. That's why I want to go," I answered confidently even though my heart was beating like a wild animal trying to escape my chest.

"You already know I love you," he whispered in my ear, sending the shiver around my body.

"And you love me too."

I gulped my saliva roughly before opening my mouth. "Yeah but I'm still single."

I turned around to face him and our faces were so close. "So, it's not wrong if I want to go on a blind date." I smiled, his face showed he didn't like my response.

"Don't you dare," he said and approached his face closer to mine, making me move back a little.

"If..if not?" I stuttered but still didn't want to lose.

He looked at my lips and brushed his thumb on it, making my lips slightly open. "I will—"

Ring Ring Ring

His phone rang and he sighed before stopping his action and answered the call, leaving me out of breath.

"Okay I will go now," he said while looking at me and ended the call.

"I need to go to the field now."

"Okay," I replied briefly and he looked at me long, then let out a deep breath. "We haven't settled yet," he said.

He moved his face closer to mine and gave me a kiss on my cheek, making me frozen. "Let's have dinner together tonight. I will pick you up." He brushed his thumb on my bottom lips and swallowed his saliva, then changed his focus back to my eyes.

"I will meet you later, my boy," he said and walked out of my room.

Shit! What just happened?! I thought I would die because of a heart attack and this man really knows how to make me wordless!!!

∘✧──────✧∘

It's 9 pm now and Yin picked me up to go out for dinner together but rather than ride to go outside of the campus, he stopped us at the building beside the field, making me furrowed because it's late now and nobody is here.

"Why did we stop here? Did you forget something?" I asked while he took off my helmet and fixed my hair.

He smiled and held my hand. "Let's go," he said and walked us to the room of the football club. He took out the key from his pocket and opened the door while I was just standing beside him and looked around.

"Let's go inside."

"It's okay I just wait here. You can take the thing you forget," I replied and he smiled, then held my hand again.

"You need to come inside, little boy." He pulled me to enter the room and my eyes widened as soon as I looked around the room.

There are a lot of polaroids of me and him hanging with fairy light strings in that room and a lot of candid photos from when I was in high school that I had no idea existed until today. There is also a small tent with fairy light strings around the tent that make it look so aesthetic. A small table with a few meals on there made my curiosity increase.

I looked at him with my mouth slightly open, waiting for him to say something because I was lost for words.

"Do...you like it?" He asked while caressing my hand.

"Did you do all this?" I asked back because I'm still speechless as I didn't expect he would do something like that, especially since I know he was so busy with his football training and a lot of assignments.

"Yeah." He caressed his nape awkwardly.

"I'm sorry if you feel that it's too cringey."

"I'm not," I replied fastly. Of course I didn't feel cringey at all. Why should I feel that way? I'm flabbergasted since he did all of this for me despite having other responsibilities.

"I like it"

"Really?" He smiled widely.

"It took almost a week for me to prepare this."

"And I also didn't allow anyone to enter this room." He chuckled and stroked my hair.

"What is this for? My birthday is several months from now," I asked because I still didn't believe what I saw. This is so overwhelming for me.

He smiled and took out something from his pocket, then put it around my wrist. It's a stone decor magnetic bracelet and he also showed me that he wears the same bracelet but he has a black color and mine is white.

"War"

He held both of my hands and looked deeply into my eyes, conveying all he felt.

"I really want to ask you to be mine since the day we met again."

"And when you said you love me too, only God knows how much I want to ask you to be my boyfriend." He smiled and caressed my cheeks.

"But I think I should do something to make this moment memorable."

"So emmm..."

He kissed my hand and looked at me.

"War Warnarat, can I be your boyfriend?" My heart started racing like crazy when he asked and I felt something I'd never felt before. It's like a joyful feeling because of too much happiness.

I had been waiting for this moment and it had finally happened, with the person I had been madly in love with standing in front of me. The person that I used to hate when he was assigned to my class when we were in high school, the person that I used to consider him my best friend but in the end I'm in love with him.

"Yin..."

"I promise I will—"

I gave him a deep kiss on his lips, making him stop whatever he wanted to say. I broke the kiss and smiled from ear to ear because I couldn't hide what I felt right now.

"My answer is yes," I said and immediately buried my face on his chest because I felt so shy! I'm not stop overthinking about this but actually he has already prepared all these for me.

"So..." He rubbed my back and cupped my face, making me look at him.

"You are my boyfriend now?"

I nodded shyly. "And you're my boyfriend," I added with my reddened face.

We stared at each other's eyes for a moment without no one saying anything and a teardrop from Yin's eyes, making me startled.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I said and wiped his tears, making him chuckle and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, War. I really love you. I promise I will do anything to protect this relationship."

"You will be mine forever."

I smiled. "I love you too, Yin. I also will do anything to protect this relationship."

He broke our hug and caressed my cheeks with his red eyes before approaching my face slowly and kissed my lips.

A kiss that symbolizes a promise for us to always go through anything together and do all possible to protect our love.

credit: @ko_yinwar
17/6/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.9K 47
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Heir. That's the only reason why Yin's parents don't accept War even though they have been together...
5.7K 411 16
YINWAR FAN FICTION War had a long-term boyfriend, but he ended up getting sick and died, and now he sees someone who looks like his long-term boyfrie...
68.6K 3.8K 52
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† YinWar. They are a famous imaginary couple in Thailand and also worldwide. Their first ever drama E...
27.5K 1.8K 24
#1 in YinWar (10th Nov 2021) "For I am a sunflower, helplessly drawn to you, who is my sun." War is a broke University freshman who gets his first pa...