Alpha's Scared Angel (TAEKOOK...

By FanOfReality

"I am cursed, I am unwanted, I am a failure. Then why are you still waiting for me to accept you?" I yell whi... More

Introduction/Character Description
~Prologue~
~Nothing Is Same~
~Sudden Attack~
~Shock~
~How Is It Possible~
~Mate~
~Advice~
~Acceptance~
~Luna Duties~
~Training Starts~
~Mystery~
~Deepest Mystery~
~Acceptance Ceremony~
~Date Pt. One~
~Date Pt. Two~
~Coming Back~
~Rogue Attack~
~Baby Faith~
~Direct Threat~
~Mark Me~
~Meeting Time~

~Heat~🔞

1K 44 32
By FanOfReality

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I lick my lips looking at my mate who is panting heavily. I whimper as the pain in my abdomen is getting harder for me to keep quiet. I make grabby hands at Jungkook who walks towards me in quick steps.

Without saying anything he picks me up in his arms making me wrap my legs around his waist while he holds me by my ass. His touch is doing magic on my body because the pain is getting dull.

"Baby, I know you're not ready yet but it's getting hard for me to control myself." He says in a deep tone indicating that his wolf is also present.

"Please, don't hold back." I reply grinding against him.

"Are you sure?" He asks making me look at him to see that his pupils are completely black.

"Yes, I want you too. Please make me yours." I let out and that's all take for him to pin me in the bed before hovering over me.

I pull him into a kiss which he returns with equal passion. His hands starts roaming all over my body before he suddenly tear the shirt apart making me gasp which gives him easy access inside my mouth. He plunges his tongue inside my mouth before we start which is called full on makeout.

Suddenly, he stops kissing making me confused. But when I notice where he is looking I become self-conscious thinking he may not like what I am wearing.

"Do you want to kill me?" He asks huskily.

"No.. why are you saying like that?" I ask thinking maybe he doesn't like my way of dressing.

"Because you're the sexiest person I have seen in my life and the color black suits you perfectly." By saying this he attaches his lips onto my left nipple through the clothes.

"Get on all four." He orders and who I am to disobey him. So, I get on all four and feel him deliver a light spank on the right buttcheek which leaves me in shock but it also feels good for some reason.

"It seems my mate loves to get spanked." He whispers in my ear while taking off my bra and start kneading my small breast before leaving small kisses on my spine making me arch my back in pleasure. He then lies down under me and take my right nipple in his mouth before sucking it like a hungry baby. I feel like I am going to cum with the way he is switching between my breasts and giving them the attention they want.

Suddenly, his gets off from under me and stands by the foot of the bed before taking off his clothes. I gulp in anticipation because this is my first time seeing him in such an intimate way. I can feel myself getting more wet seeing his six pack abs which are glistened with slight sweat. When he only has his boxers left, he runs his fingers over my toes making me feel ticklish but then suddenly he grabs the sides of my panty and pull them down leaving me completely bare to his eyes.

"So you have gotten waxed ." I hear him mumble while rubbing his thumb over my twitching hole which I am sure dripping slick.

"Umm.. I have always been hairless there." I reply shyly.

"That's perfect." He says running his thumb over my needy hole.

"Please." I let out not knowing what I am asking for.

"Please for what, darling?" He asks and I can feel him smirking seeing me in struggle.

"I want to cum." I let out with a moan.

"Just wait a little because first I need to have a taste of your dripping hole " By saying this he licks a big strip on the slit from behind before asking me to lie down on my back which gives him better access to asshole.

He doesn't wait for other seconds before diving into my hole as if this is his favorite dessert and start licking the slicks before taking my tiny cock inside his mouth. I don't even know what type of sounds I am releasing by now because everything is getting foggy around me as the level of pleasure increases seconds by seconds.

Then he stops licking my hole and again hovers over me before taking my lips in a bruising kiss. I can taste myself on him but instead of feeling gross, it makes me feel more aroused. Pulling away from the kiss he asks me to open my mouth and put his middle finger inside before asking me to suck it. I oblige to him and suck his finger like a I would suck a lollipop.

He pulls his finger out of my mouth which is covered in my saliva and puts the finger on the opening of my hole which makes me nervous. Because this is my first time having intercourse after three years.

"What's wrong darling?" He asks worriedly.

"Umm, this is my first doing all of this after..." I reply gulping in fear not knowing if I should mention about Jackson.

"I can't say that it won't hurt but I will try to be gentle as much as I can." He assures me while kissing me on the forehead. I nod my head but don't say anything in response.

He then proceeds to enter his middle finger inside me which feels a little awkward at first, but then I feel pain down there. He slides down a little and wraps his lips around my right nipple before lapping on it making me forget about the pain on my lower part.

When I get comfortable he starts to pump his finger quite speedily resulting in building pleasure in my stomach. He then adds another finger which only doubles the pleasure. I clutch his hair tightly while he keeps sucking on my breast and a few seconds later something comes out of me leaving me breathless. Through my blurry vision, I see him licking his fingers clean with a satisfying look.

"You taste amazing, baby." He whispers in my ear before he takes my hand and puts it on his clothed manhood which is hard as a rode.

"This will be entering you tonight. Do you think you can handle my size?" He asks while I rub his member through the boxers.

"I want it." I reply boldly.

"Then your wish will be granted." He replies before taking off his boxers and throwing it somewhere in the room.

I sit up and wrap my palm around his hard rock member liking how it is throbbing by my touch. I look at him through my lashes before lowering my head to take his cock inside my mouth making him hiss. I have never done this before, but have seen enough porn to know how to do it properly. I lick the mushroom head before taking as much as I can inside while bobbing my head. I relax my gag reflex and keep sucking.

"God damn baby, your mouth feel so good around my cock." He utters thrusting his cock in my mouth gently.

I pull out his cock from my mouth with a pop and massage his heavy balls before licking them too. He has trimmed his pubic hair which is making it easy to lick and suck his meaty cock. I can feel that he is close to his release so I again take his cock in my mouth and suck harder on it. But he stops me and pulls out his cock from my mouth.

"You'll get to taste me too but not tonight. Because I need to fuck you right now." He says while I lie down on the bed and open my legs wider to give him perfect access. He takes out a condom from the drawer and tears open the wrapper before rolling the condom on his hard cock. He then gets between my legs and licks my hole a few times before putting the head of his cock on the opening of my little hole.

He runs his condom-clad cock up and down the opening coating it in my juices before pushing it inside slowly. I clench my eyes shut and tears roll down the sides of my face in pain after he completely enters. I start to take deep breaths to feel better and suddenly he rubs my cock making me moan aloud.

The sensation of him rubbing my cock is enough to make me forget about the pain and then he starts pumping his cock in and out of my hole. I wrap my hands around his neck pulling him for a kiss.

"Fuck! You are so tight." He lets out with a groan increasing the speed of his thrust. He is hitting my prostate in every thrust that now I am only feeling pleasure, no pain.

"I am close." I moan while he pinches my nipples.

"Don't hold back baby." He commands and just like that I again cum on his cock. Both of us bite each other on the neck sealing our bond for life.

After a few more thrusts he also cum and put his face on the crook of my neck. Both of us are breathing heavily due to the exhaustion. But I think he is not done yet, because after discarding the soiled condom he puts another one on his still hard cock and lies down on the bed pulling me on top of him.

"Ride me, baby." He says and I don't know from where the energy comes, I get on top of him and slide down on his cock with a whimper.

I stay still for some time and then start riding him the way he is instructing me. He pulls me down and sucks on my nipples hard making me cum. But that doesn't stop me from fucking. I keep bouncing while he puts his palms on my round bottom helping me in the process.

Suddenly, he stands up with me in his arms and walks towards the large window from where we can see the view of the whole place. He puts me down after pulling out his cock and turns me around. He asks me to put my palms on the glass of the window and when I do, he thrust his cock inside my hole from behind earning a gasp from me.

"Look ahead, baby. There are so many people roaming on the street and here you are getting fuck from behind. Doesn't it feels good?" He asks squeezing my breasts which leaves me a moaning mess.

"So good," I answer before screaming loudly when he hits my prostate.

"Clench your hole around my cock." He orders slapping my ass.

"More, give me more." I let out and he increases the speed of his thrust.

He then changes the position by turning me around to face him and asks me to put my left feet on the nearby chair. When I put my foot on the chair he again thrust his cock inside me and starts fucking me. This position is giving him so much access to my sensitive spot that I feel like I am going to melt in pleasure.

I wrap my arms around his neck for support while he pulls my head back by my hair and leaves hickies all over my neck. After a few more hard thrusts we both cum together. My legs feel wobbly but he catches me before I can fall. He picks me up and walks inside the bathroom.

While I sit on the counter, he fills the bathtub with lukewarm water and liquid body wash. After he is done he helps me get into the bathtub before he sits down behind me inside the tub. I rest the back of my head on his chest and let him clean my body because I don't have any energy left in me anymore.

I feel him wash every single part of my body including my sensitive hole before picking me up in his arms and walk towards the couch in the room. He sits me down and wipes my soaking body with a fluffy towel before doing the same with himself. He then asks me to wait while he changes the bedsheet which is stained with cum and slick. I do as he has said and notice how expertly he fixes the bed for us to sleep. I try to stand up but then wince when I feel an immense pain in my lower half.

"Shit baby, why are you standing up?" He rushes towards me.

"I just want to lie down on the bed." I mumble in pain.

"Let me help you." He says before picking me up in his arms and then lies me down on the bed.

"You wait here, I am going to get something for your pain." I nod my head in response and watch him walk out of the room.

After a few minutes, he comes back with Advil and a small container of coconut oil which confused me. But then he explains that coconut oil massage will help my swollen hole to feel better. I gulp down the Advil with a few sips of water and then he motions for me open my leg wider. He starts massaging the coconut oil on my hole lightly and let me tell you it feels so good that I nearly fall asleep. However, I don't because I want to feel his arms around me when I fall asleep.

After he is done massaging, he goes inside the bathroom and comes out completely naked. He gets beside me on the bed before pulling me in his embrace making me sigh in relief. I snuggle close to his warmth and put a small kiss on his chest where I know his heart lies behind the skin.

"Thank you for the wonderful night." I whisper tiredly.

"No, thank you for trusting me." He replies gently.

"I can't think of any better way to spend my first heat." I tell him truthfully.

"Now tell me, are you feeling a little better after the massage?" He asks running his hands on my naked back.

"Yes, it feels better." I reply sleepily.

"That's good to know. Let's sleep because I have planned a lot for tomorrow." He says before kissing me on the crown of my head making me feel loved.

"Good night, Kookie." I mumble.

"Good night, baby." He replies and just like that I fall asleep in my mate's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahm...ahm...

So, I finally wrote a chapter filled with smut which is basically a first experience for me.

Now, you guys tell me is the wait worth it?

The next update will be tomorrow because I only needs to edit the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.6K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
14.9K 669 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
981K 55.5K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
430K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...