Trapped (X F Reader)

By Obslvr

Not all rumors are true.. Sometimes bad things happen to good people More

Beginning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
Aftermath:
Damon Lance SS:
Aftermath 2:
Damon Lances SS 2:
Wedding

51

3.6K 176 403
By Obslvr

You and Caide hopped in the car that he had stolen and he cranked it.

You couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Vice didn't have a proper burial.
Of course, Caides assumption was a stretch but where was his grave if not?

Caide turned and placed all the supplies in the backseat as you waited for him put it into drive.
He brought a shovel, flashlights, talismans, the red brush in its golden case, and the staff.

You were both also wearing the good luck, bead bracelets.

Caide sighed and placed his head on the wheel.

You had already presumed he was tired, so you didn't rush him.
His face had a wound across his cheek and eyebrow, which you patched up late due to his reluctance.

He dug his frustrated face into the wheel as he held it sternly.
You could see his muscles as he gripped it.

Damn..

"Caide you never told me about the old scars on your arms.." you trailed your fingers on them and he flinched.
"I'm thinking right now Y/n.." he told you as he set his head back down.
"Caide but I want to know.. what are you thinking about? What's wrong?"
"Y/n.. this is going to be very dangerous. We just need to find his corpse and stab it in the head okay?"

Caide finally sat up and started driving to the school.

"Shouldn't it be the heart?" you asked and he shook his head.
"I said head didn't I?"
"Stop getting an attitude with me.." you trailed off and he placed his hand on your thigh.
"I'm sorry.. after we make it out of this I'll tell you all about me. There's an important rule you need to follow though.." Caide continued, "We are both your husband 'spiritually'. Remember why I became your husband?"
"Because you were jealous~" you smiled but he was being serious.
"If your spirit husband kisses you, you'll die and become a spirit.." he sighed, "I became your husband thinking it will split the deal and prevent that from happening but I'm not sure okay?"

Caide? Not sure? That's odd..

Caide squeezed your thigh upset as he turned the wheel.

"You just don't want me to kiss him right?" you asked and he gritted his teeth.
"Don't make it sound like that!! Anyways.. if you're wondering why nothing happened when he kissed you in my body, it's because he has to be in spirit form. Just.. don't kiss him okay? I don't know what might happen.."

He finally let go of your thigh and focused on where he was going.

"Why would I kiss him if I could kiss you?" You asked and he smiled.
"Yeah.. as if I'd let that guy even touch you.."

You looked out the car window at the dark sky.

This was really happening.. this was life or death.

You glanced back over at Caide who was deep in thought.

His hair had grown almost back to its original length but Caide hadn't put it up like he use to.
You couldn't help but admire his features as he drove.
Was he your.. boyfriend?

I mean technically he was your spirit husband.. and you both had already done the deed.
Which might be why he's been so overprotective and mindful of what he says lately.

So.. I'm his girlfriend tehe.

"Stop staring at me before I throw you in the back seat.." Caide scowled before taking a sharp right turn into the school parking lot.

Nevermind asshole!!

...

Everything you both couldn't fit in your pockets, you held by hand.
Caide held the staff while you toted the shovel.

You both crept inside the dark woods as you made it to the old school.
The only source of light you had was the flashlights Caide brought.

Your heart began to beat and palms sweat as you neared closer and closer.

"Caide, I don't want to wipe Vice from existence.." you mumbled but he didn't stop.
"We've talked about this Y/n, he wants to kill you!"
"I know but.."
"I don't want to hear anymore.. we have to do this" he sighed and you both walked up the steps of the old school.

Last time you were "here", Lance ate Kian and you held Vices dying body.

Caide saw your worried face and took your hand in his.
"Calm down.. It'll be okay.." Caide reassured kissing your forehead.
"I'm scared.. truly" you admitted with honesty and he frowned.
"I know.."

*SLAM*

The front doors slammed shut with force as you made it inside.
The inside was colder and more ridged than you remembered.

"What part of the school did he die..?" Caide wondered and you pointed down the hall.
"Over there.."

He didn't question how you knew.

You both searched around the area and, to no surprise, you found nothing.

"Fuck.. looks like we'll have to check outside the school building.." Caide groaned.
"I'm sure they had a gardening club.." you assured and he nodded.

As you both exited through the back door, Caide mentioned something.

"This would've been a convenient ordeal if your buddy Damon wasn't possessed.."
"What do you mean?" You asked looking at him and he continued.
"I'm sure the demon could've found Vices body easily.."
"Doesn't that mean Vice can find his own corpse since he's possessing him?" You asked and Caide chuckled.
"No baby, It's just like how Vice couldn't come in the temple even though he possessed my body. Things just don't work that way.."

You huffed with a pout.

"Well how am I supposed to know? This stuff is really confusing.."
He patted your head, "If you paid attention, you would know exactly how this spiritual world works.."
"I just noticed.. did you call me baby earlier?"

Caide laughed obnoxiously loud with a hint of nervousness. "Hey! Look at the shriveled garden bed over there!" he pointed and quickened his pace to the area.

You followed behind him as he stood motionless.

"What's wrong baby~?"
You teased him as he looked down without responding.

"Caide?"

You finally looked infront of him.
He was staring down at the empty, six foot hole that had evidently been recently dug up.

Your eyes widened and Caides expression had you worried.

"Fuck.. I should've known.. how could I be so stupid?" he mumbled under his breath, "Y/n we need to leave now"

Your mouth opened to reply but immediately it was blocked with coldness.
You dropped the shovel and tried to scream but felt yourself being pulled back.

Caide turned to you being forced into the darkness.

"Y/N!!" he yelled your name as you dropped your flashlight.

You were dragged quickly into the eerieness of the woods with nothing but the feeling of coldness that surrounded you.
Soon when no light was in sight, you were let go and tossed to the ground.

You gasped for air as your body felt froze.
You crawled back as you looked up at the familiar spirit.

"V-Vice.."
"Hello sweetheart.."

His voice was anything but kind as he wore the small, iconic smile.

"So are you going to kill me?" You asked a bit boldly and his eyes twitched.
"You use to be so nice to me.." he said a bit sad and your heart throbbed, "It's fine.. it doesn't matter anymore"

He took you by the chin and you winced at the coldness.

"A kiss will do~" he grinned and you moved away with haste.
"Vice you can't do this.."
"I don't want too.. I love you. You of all people know what I've been through.." his head drooped as he continued, "It's not fair.. I didn't deserve any of this!!"
"I know Vice but.."
"But what?! All I ask to be is with you!! Is it because his heart beats?? My heart use to beat!!" Vice raised his voice as he clenched his translucent uniform.

Clear tears fell from his non existent eyes.

"I never got to have true happiness!! The shaman can have anyone else.. why my love? No one else can see me but you!!" he continued as he begged one last time, "Do you honestly feel no human emotion for me?"

You bit your lip with guilt as you walked closer.

"Of course I do.."
"Then tell me. Him or me.." he said lowly as he gritted his teeth.
"You can't give me such a difficult decision.."
"HIM OR ME" he yelled with a cracked voice.

Vices hair fell in his face as he bawled his fist.
You clenched your uniform still not able to confront the question.

Vice or Caide.

"I told you, you're dead.."
"I-If I wasn't, him or me" he choked up in pain and tears began to form from your eyes.

If I pick Caide what will happen?
What will happen if I pick Vice..

I can't think of a good outcome for either..

"You.." you mumbled reluctantly as he floated over and cupped your cheeks.
"Say that again.."
"You Vice. I choose you"

He smiled and brought his lips closer.

"I knew you'd come around~"

It went black.

Vices POV :

I knew she'd pick me!
I knew she felt something for me!!

If she would've picked Caide.. I would've killed her on the spot.
And I much prefer this outcome.

I dusted off your skirt as I got used to your body.

It feels nice possessing you.. the thought of both our souls trapped in one body is romantic and arousing.

"Well then.." I mumbled as I look in the direction I dragged you from, "I should start the second part of the plan shouldn't I?"

Lance better be following it exactly as told.

Well.. he did find and dig up my "corpse" so I have faith in him.

I smile as I grab the blade I hid behind a tree.

"It'd be so romantic..not to mention hilarious when I kill Caide in Y/ns body.." I grin and begin walking in the direction of the garden.

"It'll all be over soon sweetheart~"

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 6 6
Feitan, Phinks, Shalnark x Reader) CW: manipulation, gore, violence, abuse, kidnapping, yandere trope You're a messy and tired artist, and you've bee...
13.8K 562 24
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔: Exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing. Moving back into the town you wanted to escape isn't eas...
94.1K 3K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
269K 7.2K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...