Found Family (HoO, Mortal AU)

By Marauders-arise

12 students, with dark twisted paths, find each other when they need it most. But could these teenagers truly... More

Author's Note
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
PIPER MCLEAN
FRANK ZHANG
WILL SOLACE
HAZEL LEVESQUE
PERCY JACKSON
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
PIPER MCLEAN
FRANK ZHANG
HAZEL LEVESQUE
WILL SOLACE
PERCY JACKSON
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
DETENTION
PIPER'S HOUSE
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
FUN FAIR
SLEEPOVER
PIPER MCLEAN
JASON GRACE
WILL SOLACE
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
LEO VALDEZ
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE
SCHOOL STAY AWAKE
HALLOWEEN
LEO VALDEZ
THE 'BROKEN' TRIO
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
PERCY JACKSON
WILL SOLACE
NICO DI ANGELO
THE SOLACES
THANKSGIVING
LEO VALDEZ
PIPER MCLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
JASON GRACE
GROVER UNDERWOOD
CHAPTER 50
THE CAFETERIA
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
ANNABETH CHASE
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
HAZEL LEVESQUE
JASON GRACE
NICO DI ANGELO
PERCY JACKSON
LEO VALDEZ
CHRISTMAS
FRANK ZHANG
LEO VALDEZ
THE 'BROKEN' /DUO/
HAPPY NEW YEAR
WILL SOLACE
PIPER MCLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
NICO DI ANGELO
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
PROM
PERCY JACKSON
LEO VALDEZ
ANNABETH CHASE
THE CHASES
PIPER MCLEAN
MAGNUS CHASE
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
WILL SOLACE
PIPER MCLEAN
ANNABETH CHASE
PERCY JACKSON
WILL SOLACE
NICO DI ANGELO
PERCY JACKSON
FRANK ZHANG
JASON GRACE
THE GRACES
PIPER MCLEAN
JASON'S BIRTHDAY
FOURTH OF JULY
ANNABETH CHASE
THE WEDDING
PERCY JACKSON
JASON GRACE
LEO VALDEZ
THE FUNERAL
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
FRANK ZHANG
HAZEL LEVESQUE
LEO VALDEZ
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
PERCY JACKSON
EPILOUGE P1

EPILOUGE P2

1.6K 73 280
By Marauders-arise

[LEO VALDEZ]

His soulmate died young. It took a long time for things to get better. The first two years of college were a nightmare- if Piper and Shel hadn't been there, Leo doubted there would've been anyone to save him.
Things did get a bit better. Not completely. Some days were tougher than others. There were happier days, though.

He also wasn't alone. He moved into a big house in Austin, Texas, near 'Solace Street'. He bought it with a special childhood friend.

Some people said Cal and Leo were dating. Others made rumours that they'd secretly gotten married. The truth? Well, Leo could never love anyone as much as he loved Jason Grace.

The reason Leo and Cal bought such a big house was because they had a big family. They fostered kids. Adopted some, too. The first kid they adopted was a fourteen year old boy, by the name of Harley. Back then, when Leo lived with Harley in the orphanage, he never thought 'I am going to adopt this kid'. Crazy how things change, though.

"Come on Cal! Our flight is in two hours!"
"Yeah! Yeah!" Cal called. "I'm coming."
"Whatever. Kids! You three be good for your Granny's, okay? And help out at the Waystation. If Emmie or Jo call me and say one of you have been bad, I will not hesitate to come straight back home-"
"Sure," Harley nodded. "Emmie and Jo are cool, anyway."
"Be good! CAL, WILL IS HERE!"

[NICO DI ANGELO]

Leo and Cal got into the car, silently bickering as usual. Will drove to the airport.
"Sorry if we're late," Nico said to Cal and Leo, who were sitting in the backseat. "William here had a sixteen hour long surgery and would not wake up this morning."
"So Nico went outside and got a bucket of cold water," Will added. "So then I was soaked. As was our bed. And the floor."
"Woke him up though," Nico smiled.

"Don't worry about being late," Leo muttered. "Cal here can't hurry up and get ready quicker."
"Leo, you don't actually have to be at the airport two hours early-"
"What if the plane leaves early," Leo said. "Or we get lost. Or-"
"Shut up."

[FRANK ZHANG]

"Hazel, they're not late," Frank said. "They'll be here soon, okay?"
"I know I'm just excited to see them!" Hazel wiped a speck of dirt off the window.
"Do you really think Nico di Angelo is going to care about some dirt on the window?"
"Yes!"
"You saw him two months ago. Him and Will's house wasn't that clean back then."
"Yes it was! Everything needs to be perfect!"

There was a knock at the door.
"Oh my god," Hazel ran to the door, opening it with concerning force. "NICO!"
"HAZEL!" Nico screamed back as they ran into each other's arms.
"You'd swear it's been years," Will smiled, walking over to Frank and giving him a hug. "It's good to see you two again, though."
"You too."

[PIPER MCLEAN]

She had Shel sit at the end of the driveway with her, waiting for Leo and Cal. Leo didn't turn off the car before jumping out and running towards Piper.
"Pipes!"
"Leo!"

Their hug must've lasted ten minutes. She forgot how amazing it was to be with Leo again.
"I missed you so so so much," Piper said.
"I missed you too! How are you? Ah, hi Shel!"
Shel grinned. "Valdez!"
"I'm great!" Piper smiled. "How are you?"
"Glad to be back in New York! I love Texas, but c'mon, this place holds memories!"
"Right! I'm guessing Nico and Will have went to Hazel and Frank's."
"Of course," Leo nodded. "They left me and Cal with the car, which wasn't a good idea, but it's in one piece!"

"Just about," Cal muttered with a smile. "I still don't know how he passed his driving test."
"Neither do I," Piper laughed. "All ready for tomorrow?"
"Can't wait," Leo replied.
"It's gonna be amazing."

[REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO]

Getting into politics had a good side and a bad side. The bad side was the fact no one wanted a queer, female, Puerto Rican politician. The good side was that Reyna still got most votes in a lot of elections.

Her and Rachel bought a house before Reyna even graduated from Harvard. It was small, with a tiny farm at the back where they raised sheep and chickens.

"Ready for tomorrow?" Reyna asked her girlfriend.
"Debatable," Rachel laughed nervously. "I am totally gonna mess up the speech."
"You won't. You'll do great."

[GROVER UNDERWOOD]

He didn't picture himself opening a vegan café, but that's what he did. It was a last minute decision. Juniper and him decided to just take the risk. And it worked. The café was small but successful. 25% of the money they made would go to saving the planet.

Grover stuck a sign on the window.
CLOSED THIS SUNDAY

"Why are you closed tomorrow?" A regular asked.
"Uh.." Grover smiled. "Special occasion."

[PERCY JACKSON]

He didn't get much sleep the night before. How could he? The best day of his life was hours away.

The entire morning was hectic. Grover came over early to help out.
"Bro, it's gonna be okay," Grover pat Percy on the shoulder.
"How do I tie a tie?!" He sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"Perseus Jackson do not mess up your hair," Sally scolded.
"Let me help with that," Paul took Percy's tie and tied it for him. "There. Perfect."

"I am actually going to throw this phone out the window if Rachel texts me one more time," Grover sighed. "She's supposed to be helping Annabeth, anyway. In other news, Grover is on her way with Shel and Piper. Aw, they all look gorgeous."
"We better be on our way too," Sally muttered, putting clips into Estelle's hair. "You ready sweetie?"
Percy looked in the mirror, straightening his tie one last time. "I'm ready."

[WILL SOLACE]

He sat down with Nico, in the second row. It was already crowded. There was noise coming from every direction- practically anyone Will had ever met was there, along with plenty of people he didn't know. Will looked behind him to see Thalia sitting with Hylla and Drew.
"Hey Will," Thalia smiled.
"Hey," he replied. "This is beautiful, isn't it?"
"Only the best for our Annie."

Hazel leaned across Will to fix Nico's hair. "I'm so nervous," she muttered.
"Ey there they are!" Leo grinned, seeing Percy, Grover and the rest of the Jackson-Blofis family walking into the venue. "Awh I'm going to cry!"
Rachel grinned and jumped from her seat. "PERCY!"
Percy quickly walked over to them. "Do I look okay?"
"Slightly less shitty than usual," Reyna nodded. "So yeah, you look great."
"Annabeth is gonna be here in five minutes," Sally announced. "Bridesmaids, up to the front. You too, Percy."

[ANNABETH CHASE]

Annabeth stared at herself in the mirror. She was marrying the love of her life that day. Her soulmate.
"I'm ready," she looked away from the mirror.
"I'm proud of you," Frederick said to her.
She had to try her best to not tear up. "Thanks, dad."

They walked to the doors together, where all of Annabeth's bridesmaids were waiting. Each of them had one of the boys to walk with.
"Annabeth!!" They squealed.
"Aw you look so gorgeous!" Piper, her maid of honour, grinned.
"Thank you, Pipes."
"They grow up too quickly!" Rachel waved her hands in front of her face to avoid crying.
"You look like a princess!" Estelle smiled at Annabeth, a few of her teeth missing.
"So do you, Stella. Now are you ready to be the best flower girl the world has ever seen?"
"Yep!"
"Enough chat, let's do this," Reyna smiled.

Leo had the honour of walking alongside the flower girl. They were followed by Piper and Grover- the maid of honour and best man. Hazel walked with Frank, holding onto his arm tightly with the excitement. Initially, Rachel and Will were supposed to walk down together, but they were too energetic together, so Reyna walked with Will and Nico walked with Rachel to "balance the energy".

A moment later, Annabeth started walking down the aisle with her father. Percy turned around. Annabeth felt her heart leap with joy. He looked handsome as ever, although his hair was still slightly messy. They caught each other's eyes. She couldn't help but grin until her mouth hurt. Percy grinned back, his teary eyes reflecting in the light.

She glanced to her left, to see her cousin sitting with all of his friends. He shot her a subtle thumbs up before she looked away. Each of the bridesmaids and groomsmen stood to the side. Annabeth gave her dad one last smile, before joining Percy.
"You look beautiful," he whispered, a few tears streaming down his face.

Annabeth either grinned or cried the entire ceremony, especially when exchanging vows. There was no one in the whole universe she could possibly love more than Perseus Jackson. Tyson played the role of ring bearer. She slid the ring onto Percy's finger, a surreal moment where it felt like they were the only people in the whole world. He put the ring on her finger, before kissing her like no one was watching.

[HAZEL LEVESQUE]

She dried her tears at the end of the ceremony.
"I'm just so-" she sobbed. "Proud of them."
Frank patted her back, though it was obvious he was trying not to laugh. "You've always been the emotional one."
"I'm going to pretend I didn't see you wipe your tears a few minutes ago."

[PIPER MCLEAN]

After the ceremony, they went back to a hotel, where speeches were said. As maid of honour, she was obliged to give a speech, which she spent months working on. Grover gave his speech next, which was sweet but funny at the same time. Eventually, people started making up their own speeches on the spot.

"I just wanted to say that I watched Percy and Annabeth's relationship grow from strangers to lovers," Leo said into the mic. Piper knew he was making the speech up on the spot. "And they spent months pining over each other. Now, I think it's time to confess that me and the rest of the gang-" he motioned to Piper and a few of the others. "Had a secret groupchat dedicated to these two."
"You weren't supposed to tell them that!" Rachel yelled, followed by laughter.
"So I would like to take full credit in getting them together. Leo Valdez, ultimate matchmaker."

"Not sure how that makes sense," Percy furrowed his eyebrows.
"Excuse me!" Piper said once Leo sat down beside her. "We both know I made that groupchat."

[PERCY JACKSON]

"I think we should cut the cake now," he said to Annabeth. To his wife.
"Did you marry me just for cake?"
"Maybe," he joked. "Kidding. I married you because you are the most perfect woman in the history of life-"
"I love you, too. Yeah, let's cut the cake."

They could've spent hundreds on a fancy cake, but everyone knew that Sally Jackson was the best baker out there. Naturally, once Percy and Annabeth cut it, the inside was bright blue.
"Cmon, there's enough for everyone!" Percy shouted to the crowd as Annabeth hugged his arm.

He had the perfect family. He got to marry the love of his life. There were hardships, but he got through it all, with one of his friends. Bianca, Grover, Frank, Rachel, Jason, his mom, Annabeth. All of them. He had finally achieved true happiness.

And for once, he didn't look back.

———

Word Count: 1948

———

A/N: yall I don't wanna get too sappy with this a/n, but this is the final chapter. The letters in the last chapter was invitations if you didn't figure that out

I've been writing this fic for about a year and a half now. I was 14 when I started writing it, I'm 16 now (age reveal ig?? 😭😭) and damn, the amount that has changed in my life since I started writing this is surreal. I wanted to thank all of you lovely, amazing readers for sticking it out this long. Your comments and reads have made me happy on so many occasions. This isn't the end though, the rewrite is just beginning 🫶 keep an eye on my page for it, I might add another a/n to this fic just to let people know that it is published.

Another thing, I've never really like epilogues but I wanted to show their adulthood a little. The reason it isn't detailed about their careers is because I want to leave it to the readers' interpretation. So, whether you believe Leo and Cal or dating or not, that's your choice etc.

Again, thank yous for everything. I hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...