Toji Fushiguro- Obsession

By Crazyrose703

When you're a jujutsu sorcerer and friends with Gojo Satoru, you're bound to have people after you. But somet... More

1. Poor Choice in Friends
2. Someone's After Me
3. The Assassin
4- Not So Bad
5. Obsessed
6. Tear You Apart 🍋
7. Confusion
8. Night out
9. Ring Ring
10. Pain
11. Choices
12. Reply 🍋
13. Monster
14. Not theirs
15. Goodbyes
16. Distraction
17. King of Curses
18. Another Love
19. Rainy Confessions
20. Our Little Secret
21. Jealousy
23. Toxic 🍋
24. New Mission
25. Just a taste 🍋
26. Revenge and Regret
27. Nothing Personal
28. One Without Fate

22. Actions Have Consequences 🍋

2.9K 80 84
By Crazyrose703

The walk back was inevitably awkward. As much as Gojo seemed concerned for us, he didn't press on what happened with Sukuna so I could still tell he was pissed at me. Yuji seemed exhausted, I couldn't imagine having to have a constant battle for power. He hung his head as he walked, drained of any of his normal joy and it was hard to watch.

Gojo finally broke the unbearable silence.

" Hey Y/N I think I'm gonna go take Yuji to talk to Nanami about further ways of control before I head back home, you look tired so I don't mind if you wanna head back before me today?"

" Um yeah sure, I'll uh meet you at home then."

God why was it so hard to talk to him?
I was relieved he wasn't coming with me to be honest.  I knew it would just end in us arguing all night and putting us both into more of a shitty mood.

I sighed and parted ways with them at the gate.
I'd never felt like worse of a person than I did that day.  I had been a shitty friend to Gojo and I felt guilty as hell for what I did to Toji.. Sukuna was right I should've done something else. I had no idea how I was going to explain it to him. Hell, I didn't even know how I was going to confront him..
I took a deep breath and pulled out my phone. I hovered over his name for a while until I finally got the courage to call. I held my breath as it rung but it went to voicemail.

Defeated, I dragged myself home, holding in tears and wishing the whole day didn't exist.

————————————————

I stumbled up the stairs, I opened my bedroom door and collapsed onto the bed. I just wanted it to end already.

" You wanna talk? Talk."

I shot up  and turned around scared out of my mind and leaped for the light switch. Toji was leaning against the wall. I shrieked at him.

" How the fuck did you get in?! What if I was with Gojo! You're being reck-"

" How about you shut the fuck up about things that don't matter and let's get to the point Y/N."

His eyes were cold and his jaw was clenched, his whole body was tense. It looked like he was about to rip my fucking throat out. I took a few deep breaths before answering.

" I was stupid... I-I didn't want Sukuna to hurt you! He was trying to coax you out and you were falling for it! I knew the kiss would distract him long enough for you to go. I didn't want to lose you again when I'd only just gotten you back! I'm sorry-"

" Oh you're sorry?"

He stormed towards me.

" That's it, you're sorry?" He seethed.

He grabbed my face and roughly forced me to look at him. The pain made me wince.

" I don't give a fuck if you thought you were being noble Y/N. If he had kissed you I would've ripped his fucking head off but no YOU kissed him.. Do you have any fucking clue how that feels?"

" I-"

He moved his grip to cover my mouth.

" Shut the fuck up slut it's my turn to speak" he snarled.

My eyes were locked on his as my whole body trembled. I was completely defenceless against him. He raised his voice as he carried on.

" You really think I believe that bullshit? We both know that's not the only way to distract someone! I could've handled it Y/N, I don't need protecting like you do.. I don't fucking care how strong he was or how reckless I was, he had his hands on you... I would've rather fought with him til I was dust on the floor than be stabbed in the heart by you!"

" I would've rather hurt you than see you dead at my feet! I really am sorr-"

" Don't you fucking dare say you're sorry again. I may love you but I'll fuck you until you're black and blue. Don't fucking test me."

I clamped my mouth shut. I could feel him shaking with anger, I really didn't want to make this worse. Toji paused and took a long breath. He went to talk again with a calmer tone but I still felt the venom in his voice.

" So let's settle this then, me or him?"

" Toji please can I just-"

" ME OR HIM Y/N?!" He snapped.

" You! Fuck Toji, obviously you!" I shouted back.

He searched my eyes for a minute before dropping his grip. I shakily raised my hand to cup his face.

" I fucked up Toji. You're right there were other ways but I wasn't thinking clearly at the time-"

He let out a dry laugh.

" Are you  going to say the same excuse every time he's with you? Every time you drop on your knees for him? You really think I'm dumb enough to believe you haven't at least thought about having him inside of you."

My hand fell from his face and I glared at him but I couldn't find the courage to argue back.

" Knowing you had another man on your mind makes me feel murderous, don't you understand that?" He snarled.

He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me back into the wall behind.  He brought his other hand up and started caressing my cheek. My breathing grew heavy as he gave me a sinister smirk.

" I don't fucking like sharing Y/N" He whispered.

I nodded, straining for air as his grip tightened.  I could feel his cock growing hard against me.

" If anyone lays a finger on you again I'm ripping their limbs off and keeping you locked up in chains do you understand?"

I nodded again and his smirk grew wider. He loosened his grip so I could finally gasp for some air.

" See you can be a good girl" he growled.

He slammed his lips on mine. He bit at my lip and our teeth clashed, it was harsh and messy.
All thoughts were lost as his hand dropped from my throat to my hips and pulled me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I instinctively wrapped my arms round his neck as he carried me to the bed.

He slammed me down on the mattress, only breaking the kiss as he stripped my clothes off. My hands went to tug his shirt off but he grabbed both my wrists and pinned my hands above my head.

" No you don't get to fucking touch me yet, you only get to look until I say so." he sneered.

He briefly let go of my wrists to rip his own clothes off. My heart pounded as my eyes raked him up and down.
He started biting at my neck as his cock brushed against my clit, causing me to let out soft impatient moans.

" No one will touch this but me. Ever." He growled as he sunk into me.

Not giving me time to adjust, he pounded into me relentlessly. Our skin slammed together roughly as I cried out. My body shook as sweat leaked out of my pores. 

I wriggled and strained against his hold on my wrists.  I wanted to touch him so badly.

He laughed " You wanna touch me that badly huh? You really are a little slut, I don't know if you deserve to touch me just yet"

I whimpered below him. Seeming amused by my attempt to break free, he finally dropped his hand from my wrists,  allowing me to claw at his back. My eyes rolled back as he hit every sweet spot inside of me. I was about to reach my high but he suddenly pulled out. I groaned in frustration.
He laughed as he sunk in again at a painfully slow pace.

" Tell me who you fucking belong to"

" I-"

His hand slammed on my throat again. He thrusted hard into me with every word he spoke.

" Tell. Me. Who. The. Fuck. You. Belong. To."

" Fuck, I-I'm all yours Toji, I belong to you!" I screamed.

He stopped for a moment and grinned.

" Good girl" he growled.  " Now let the whole fucking street know who you belong to."

His free hand grabbed onto my hip as his pace picked up again to a feral motion. I cried out his name as his groaning grew louder. My inner thighs were stretched and aching from the roughness of his slamming.
He cursed and cooed praises in my ear.
" Y-you're such a good fucking girl for me, fuck- fucking so good, you gonna cum for me princess?"

I nodded as my moaning grew louder. I saw stars and screamed as I reached my high.
Toji soon followed, groaning as he road out his release, filling me up.

He collapsed on top of me, caging my head between is arms. We both panted as our sweat covered us. He rest his forehead on mine.

" You're mine Y/N... Only mine" he breathed.

" Always" I whispered.

A/N: Well damn 🥵 I thought it was about time for another smut chapter it's been too long!  Maybe there will be more next time 😏🤐
Thank you so much for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.3K 52
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 18𝗣𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀 It's been a boring day for Sukuna in Itadori's body, its ti...
57.3K 1.6K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
1.4K 79 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
108K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...