𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ
IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ

50 14 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 6: (Hanna's P.O.V)

From past hours princess is walking here and there in the hall way.

Y/n: - Hanna, Hanna, Hanna, what are we going to do? Now, what will the King and Queen say? Can't you manage something discreetly behind our backs? And Prince Frank-lee will probably be like, 'Look what happened in just one day.' Argh!

Hanna: - Please, Princess, try to calm down a little.

She gazes at me with a hint of sarcasm.

Y/n: - You expect me to remain calm? But how? Argh, why did Mom and Dad have to leave now?

Hanna: - Princess, they are returning tomorrow, right? We'll discuss this with them calmly, and they'll understand our perspective. Are you, by any chance, frightened?

Y/n: - Alright, alright, I'm not scared. I'm not scared... I'm not sure why I'm saying this.

The dynamics between a princess and her personal servant are complex, but Hanna's supportive role remains unchanged.

(Your P.O.V)

I'm really not sure what will happen when King and Queen return, and I'm dreading having to deal with Prince Frank-lee's sarcasm. It's a stressful and anxious situation, and I can only hope for the best outcome.

The next morning

I woke up early, feeling anxious about what might unfold. I knew I wasn't at fault, but I couldn't shake off the worry. As I entered the dining room, I found King, Queen, and Prince Frank-lee already having breakfast. They noticed me.

Prince Frank-lee: - Impressive... it seems like you're making progress.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I could tell that Frank-lee's behavior had indeed changed significantly. I walked over to my chair and took a seat beside him.

Y/n: - Good morning, Your Highness.

King: - Good morning.

Queen: - Good morning.

I greeted them with a smile, but then, I clumsily spilled some tea.

Y/n: - I hope your journey went well... You must be tired, right?

Why can't I just tell them? Okay, let's give it another try.

Y/n: - Umm...

King: - Is there something you'd like to say?

Y/n: - Yes, yes.

Come on, just say it, girl.

Y/n: - Actually, while you were out for the preparations...

Prince Frank-lee: - Yeah, about that... I think I saw you in the market yesterday.

My eyes widened.

Y/n: - Wh-who, m-me?

Why did I have to stutter like that?

Prince Frank-lee: - Oh, never mind, I was just kidding. Why are you sweating, sis?

Y/n: - Sweating? Me? Um, no, I'm not sweating, it's just the weather.

Come on, just spill the tea already.

Y/n: - While you guys were out, KingKimandQueenKimpaidavisitandtheywereupset.

I let it go in one go.

Everyone stared at me, and Frank-lee nearly choked on his tea.

Prince Frank-lee: - What did you just say? Are you okay, sister?

I took a deep breath before speaking calmly.

Y/n: - While you were away, King Kim and Queen Kim came here, and they were angry.

Prince Frank-lee: - WHAT?

The king cleared his throat.

King: - And where are they now?

I gulped hard before answering.

Y/n: - They left because King Kim thought you hadn't even discussed the proposal with him. When he came to talk to you, you weren't here, and now he's saying he...

Prince Frank-lee: - He what?

Queen: - Prince, behave.

Y/n: - He said he won't attend the function if you don't visit him.

Prince Frank-lee: - And you just witnessed all of this, didn't you? Why didn't you try to stop him?

Y/n: - I did try to stop them, but he wasn't willing to listen.

King: - Very well, we will go visit them.

Y/n: - That sounds like a good plan.

Queen: - And you are coming with us.

Y/n: - But...

King: - No excuses.

Prince Frank-lee facepalmed himself.

Prince Frank-lee: - What's exactly happening... Argh.

(Someone's P.O.V)

As a new day starts, I'm worried about King Min getting angry, even though I haven't done anything wrong. I'm nervous, and my heart is racing. Suddenly, a friend rushes over to me.

Friend: - "King Min wants everyone in his room."

With my legs shaking, I walk to his room, fearing what might happen next.

King Min angrily throws a vase to the ground.

King Min: - I told you all not to enter my chamber without my permission. Who entered?

He's grinding his teeth with each word, trying to regain his composure.

King Min: - I asked you, who entered my chamber?

We can all see that he's struggling to calm himself.

King Min: - I ASKED YOU A QUESTION... SO I NEED AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW. TELL ME... WHO ENTERED MY CHAMBER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?

A peasant stammers: - Pr-prince... the little prince entered.

King Min: - And instead of stopping him, you were admiring his face, huh? And now, after two minutes of me asking, you're telling me? I think you've forgotten your place here... just a peasant... You're fired. Take your face out of my sight. LEAVE.

I watch as the peasant runs away, wiping her tears, and then we all turn to King Min.

King Min: - Send him to my chamber NOW... and everyone else, leave.

The tension in the room is palpable, and we quickly exit, leaving King Min to deal with the situation.

(Your P.O.V)

It's almost evening, and we've just arrived at King Kim's palace. Honestly, on my way here, my eyes were searching for one person: the unknown boy.

The boy that saved me that day.

As we walk inside the palace, King Kim's servants and slaves bow to us. His palace is quite impressive.

But why am I admiring it as if it's my first time here?

We walk to the main hall and wait for King Kim to arrive. In just a few minutes, Queen Kim enters the room.

Y/n: - Good evening, Queen Kim.

Queen Kim: - Good evening, Your Highness, Prince Frank-lee, and Princess Y/n.

Just then, King Kim enters the room.

King Kim: - Oh, good evening, Your Highness. I thought you'd forgotten the way to our palace.

I'm amazed by King Kim's audacity, wondering how he can speak so boldly.

I glance at Queen Kim, who is already watching King Kim closely.

King: - "It's not like that, King Kim."

King Kim: - "But I'm so angry with you guys. You had already agreed to the proposal and didn't inform us."

Queen: - "It's not like that, son. We were about to inform you, but things happened so quickly."

King Kim: - "When? I mean when did you plan to tell us, after the engagement?"

He's the only one who can speak so boldly in front of my parents.

King Kim: - "I was very disappointed with you for forgetting your one and only son-in-law."

It's the same drama again. ಥ‿ಥ

King: - "No doubt you were... but we'll make sure this won't happen next time."

King Kim: - "You know, Prince Frank-lee, your sister was so upset with you that she refused to attend the engagement. It was me who convinced her."

I look at Queen Kim, and she nods in agreement.

Queen Kim: - "Did I say that?"

King Kim: - "Yes, you did. Don't you remember, just an hour ago?"

And, as usual, my sister simply nods.

I can't help but wonder what's happening here. Scarlett never used to listen to anyone before. So, why him?

A voice in my head chimes in: - "Because he's her king, bitch."

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.9K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...
180K 6.1K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
657K 19K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
8.8K 266 40
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...