Arrange Marriage Love Tales [...

Av RainyNights95

WEEKLY UPDATES !!!! Hola...!!!! I'm back with another book of arrange marriage tales Some will be Sandhir and... Mer

Tale 1 : My One and Only
[ 1 ] Sick and Care
[ 2 ] Hugs and Cuddles
[ 3 ] Shopping and New Phone
[ 4 ] Kiss and Kisses
[ 5 ] Angel-Devil and Princess
[ 6 ] Her Passion and Downfall
[ 7 ] Rich and Billionaire
[ 8 ] Planning and Confession
[ 9 ] Possessive and Presents
[ 10 ] Mom and Embarrassment
[ 11 ] Fire and Unicorn
[ 12 ] Party and Baby
[ 13 ] Romance and India
[ 14 ] Reunion and Parth
[ 15 ] Outburst and New Member
[ 16 ] My One and Only
Epilogue
Tale 2 : Mr. & Mrs. Mafia
[ 1 ] Randhir and Sanyukta
[ 2 ] Care and Intimacy
[ 3 ] Diamond Ring and Her Father
[ 4 ] The Wedding
[ 5 ] Reception and First Night
[ 6 ] Bora Bora and Shower
[ 7 ] The Fun Day
[ 8 ] An Attack and Spicy Hot
[ 9 ] Stranger in the Paradise
[ 10 ] Good One and Bad One
[ 11 ] Gifts and Kidnapped
[ 12 ] Drama, Truth, and Twins
[ 13 ] Faith and Love
[ 14 ] Hormones and Emotions
[ 15 ] I Like You... Like Like...
[ 16 ] The Dinner Night - 1
[ 17 ] The Dinner Night - 2
[ 18 ] For You, For Us
[ 19 ] The Hidden Secret
[ 20 ] Happily Ever After
Epilogue [ 1 ]
Epilogue [ 2 ]

Teaser

3.2K 158 15
Av RainyNights95

So here is the teaser to tease you guys.

And before you start reading; keep your mind with yourself and don't go on any conclusion.

Each word and each line has a secret.

If you're smart then you will understand the Teaser.

Enjoy

*************************

Private Island

Randhir woke up and didn't find her in the room. His mobile buzzed with a message and he read the message. A smirk tugged on his lips and got out of the bed. He wore his shorts and walked out of the room. He went to the kitchen and made coffee for himself then walked into the living room. He sits on the couch and waited for her. A minute later the doorbell rings and he went to opens the door. The moment he opens the door he found a stranger girl instead of his wife and checked her top to down. She was in black net short dress that was hardly covering her body. Her perky boobs were clearly visible through the shitty dress and his junior become instant hard.

"Excuse me, mister..." She called him biting her lips and he come back to sense.

"Yes, who are you and what are you here? And first tell me how the fuck you get in my island?" He bombarded her with questions ignoring her sexy look.

She inched closer to him and placed her hand on his chest seductively.

"You speak too much, mister. I heard about you a lot. About your sex skills and I can't control myself. So I just come here." She said dragging her down in his boxer and wrapped her hands around his hard member.

"D... drop it and j.. jus... just fu.. fuck out o... of here. I'm married and my wife will... ki... kill you." He managed to speak as she already started massaging his shaft.

"Before she kill me, I want you to fuck my mouth, my pussy, my asshole, and my boobs. I want you to ruin my body." She said sitting on her knees and pulled down his boxer.

"If this is you want then fine by me." He said clutching her hair and pushed her to the wall.

"Hands down and mouth open," He commanded her thus she kept her hands on her thigh and opens her mouth.

He held her head and pushed his dick in her mouth....

To be continued...

I hope you guys like it.

Don't blame me if Randhir can't control his junior around his girl.

Thank you...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

112K 9K 56
18++ Collection of few shots of fictional and non fictional stories. enjoy
594K 29K 85
After reading the title you guys already know that these short stories are on based of arrange marriage. Sanyukta and Randhir (Sandhir) are a televis...
252K 27.6K 28
Sequel for Arrange Marriage but can be read as Standalone also. ---- Manik and Nandini. They both didn't know they would fall in love in Arrange Marr...
304K 16.7K 32
A short story on Indian arrange marriages. How two strangers are bound in the sacred knot by their families and with the passage of time love finds i...