Following Tradition:Book 2

By Amelie_Blood

Claudia has chosen all 4 of her suitors to marry..which is a first in her family's history and it does not si... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

190 6 0
By Amelie_Blood

Waking up...

I threw up into a bucket,I heaved until I physically couldn't anymore.

I shivered and laid down,I fucking hate my family!

Those ass hats gave me so much of that sedative that my body is literally feels like I'm dying and I feel like I'm stuck under the ocean.

I wiped my mouth on a napkin and stood up walking to the bathroom slowly,I showered slowly and carefully and finished up the rest.

Ohh,I'm still in the hospital.

Naomi and Jenna won't let me leave ,until I feel better.

I brushed my teeth again.

I wiped my mouth and walked back to my bed.

Okay..this is boring,I walked out my room and down the hall to the section where they kept all the kids on dialysis.

I sat down and watched Jenna sit with them.

She was dressed in a tight black dress,black heels and her lab coat.

I smiled.

I looked behind me as a few kids walked past,they waved.I waved and smiled..I felt so sorry for them.

It wasn't fair to them.

Jenna helped get the kids hooked up to machines.

I looked away.

...I hate needles...yet I end up in this place so fucking much!

"Are you not supposed to be in bed?"

I looked up as Jenna walked out the room,she pulled off surgical gloves and disposed of them.

She raised her brow slightly...no bullshit here,she's super worried.

"Yes..but I wanted to walk around"

She walked to me,"I know,but you need to rest"

I looked down..."Its  been a week..."

"You are still sick"

She sat down and held my hand,"I love you and I want to make sure you feel better"

I looked at her,"..I guess this is what I get for being related to them"

"No,this is what you get for having a doctor as a fiancée"

I giggled and nodded.

"Let's get you back to bed"she whispered.

I stood up,she walked with me to my room.

I sat down on my bed,"When can I leave?"

She checked my charts and looked at me,"Baby please!"I begged.

She smiled and sat down next to me,"When I know that you have stopped throwing up your lungs"

I huffed and laid down she kissed my cheek.

"Baby I need to make sure you are okay,I can't discharge you just so you can end up here again..."

"...you wouldn't be able  discharge her in any case"

I looked at the door,my actual doctor walked in.

She is in her late thirties,brown hair,brown eyes..nothing too outstanding...except that she is a total fucking bitch.

Jenna looked at her then back to me.

Jenna made a face and rolled her eyes,I smiled and sat up,her engagement ring twinkled as the light hit it.

"Good morning Dr.Opel"Jenna sighed, standing up.

I held her hand,she kissed my forehead.

"Good morning Dr.Jacobs"Dr.Opel sighed.

Dr.Opel walked further into the room and picked up my chart.

"Still nauseous?"

I felt like lying...but I nodded,"It's not as bad ,but yes"

She nodded and noted that.

"Any other symptoms?"

I shook my head,"No"

She nodded and looked at me,"I can't discharge you..yet, you ingested quite a lot of sedatives that had a very negative effect, especially because it seems that you are allergic to whatever else was mixed in there"

I nodded and looked down at my hands..

Dr.Opel left quietly..Jenna sat down again.

"Where's your ring?"

I looked up,"My Grandmother has it, she said, she would rather have it safe at home"

She nodded,"I think you'll spend a day or two more here and then you can go home"

I nodded,her pager beeped.

"I'll see you later"she whispered and left.

I kissed her slowly she moaned softly and moved closer.I pulled back slowly she smiled and shivered.

"I will be back"

She left quietly"I love you!"

"I love you too"

I sat back and smiled...

Okay so..fuck..back to square one.

I found my phone and unlocked it,"Oh shit"

I called my Father...

"Hello my sweet heart"

"Hi dad"

"How are you?how are you feeling?"

I sat back,"Im okay,Im still feeling a bit sick..my arms doing better"

I heard talking in the background,"Am I interrupting a meeting?"

"No,you come first"

I smiled.

"Im glad youre feeling better sweet heart..I will be there later tonight with your Grandmother"he said softly.

"Okay,love you"

"Love you too"

I hung up and bit my lip..just call them..please.

I heard shouts,I looked at the door...What the hell is going on?

"...do you know who I am!?"Naomi shouted.

My heart started racing in excitment.

"...she needs rest!"

"Let them see her!"Jenna snapped.

I walked to the door and peeked out of it,Lana looked at the door,she spotted me and smiled,She tugged Naomi and Emma to the door,Jenna was standing by Dr.Opel.

I opened the door wider,Emma turned to Jenna,"Jenna?"

Jenna walked to them,I stepped back,they enveloped me in hugs,"I missed you all so much"

I walked to the bed,Emma sat down by me,Lana stood next to me,Naomi looked so angry I held out my hand to her,she smiled and walked to the bed sitting down and taking my hand.

Jenna looked furious,she walked to the bed and sat down,"Im sorry you guys are mad..its because of me"

They looked at me,"No baby..its not your fault"Emma said smiling.

"When can she leave Jenna?"Lana asked looking at her.

"When that bitch-"

There was a soft knock on the door and the door opened,a woman walked in..in her ealry sixties,greying black hair,grey eyes..black dress,heels and a labcoat..that read Chief medical director Dr.Irena Dallas.

"I apologize,I need to speak with Dr.Jacobs"

Naomi looked at Jenna,who stepped forward,"Fire me..make me attend a disciplinary hearing,I couldn't care she is our fiancée and we wanted to see her"

Irena nodded,"I understand that Dr.Jacobs but..your fiancée is under another doctors care,that residing doctor has say in what he/she sees fit for the patient"

Jenna nodded,"I know that Chief,but please you have to understand...-"

"Can I interject?"Naomi asked standing up..she was dressed in a pearl coloured pants suit and black heels,Emma is in a marron pencil skirt,black lace blouse and black heels,Lana is dressed in a red shirt,black jeans and black heels,Jenna is in a peach coloured dress and white heels.

Irena looked at her and nodded.

"You and whoever the doctor is that is over seeing my fiancée's care does not have  ANY right to refuse us,from seeing her"Naomi snapped.

Irena stiffened and nodded."

"Now I have shares in this hospital, you knew that Dr.Dallas,yet you come in here and try and insult ME...let alone MY fiancé"Noami finished.

Irena looked at me,"Ive signed your discharge papers"

She left,I looked at Emma she looked at me and smiled,"Ready to go baby?"

I nodded,they found my clothes..I pulled them on.

We walked out of the room and out of the hospital,Emma lead us to a black G-wagon.

She opened the back door for me I got in,Naomi got in next to me and then Lana,Emma and Jenna got in the front.She drove away from the hospital..I pulled out my phone and texted my dad..

#Hi,dad..just left the hospital..guess who got me?

I waited as he typed..

#Fiancé's?

#Yup

#Alright love you

I locked my phone and looked at Naomi she smiled and kissed my cheek,"I didnt know you have shares?"

"Its recent"

"VERY..she got them two days ago because they refused to let us see you,even with Jennas help..Naomi now owns more than eighty percent of that hospital"Emma added.

I looked at Naomi,I hugged her"You didnt have to..thank you"

"I did"

I smiled and rested against Lana she snuggled me.

Lana kissed my neck softly,"I missed you"she whispered.

"I missed you too"I whispered.

Lana smiled and looked out the window,I looked at Jenna,I felt bad..I cause so much trouble for her and her job.

When the car stopped we were at a private acre of land,we got out...there were trees everywhere.

I saw German shepard puppies running to us,I squealed and ran to them,I dropped to my knees and snuggled them,they barked and licked me.

I giggled and looked at Emma,she smiled and giggled"We thoought that Titan may want some company?"

I nodded and laid down,the puppies climbed on me.I giggled and snuggled them.

Naomi smiled,Jenna giggled and leant over me.

Lana took a photo.

"I love them so much!"

The puppies laid down by me,one of them laid down on me,looking at me his tail wagging,I giggled and kissed his snout he sneezed.

"You can come and visit them..the breeder and your Grandmother just want to wait a few more weeks"

I nodded and sat up slowly,I looked at the trees..."This place is really pretty"

Lana nodded and smiled,"It really is"

I saw a man standing a while away..he whistled the puppies barked and ran off..I giggled and stood up,

Naomi,Emma and Jenna were talking by the car..Lana looked at me,"Theres a lake near by"

We walked towards the tree line,I saw a beautiful lake,I walked to it and sat down,Lana sat down next to me,I looked at the water.."What are you thinking about?"

I looked at her,I moved closer and snuggled into her,her arms went around me.

I smiled,"The wedding"

"Im so excited"she whispered.

"Me too"

The sun shone off the water in absolute brilliance,the wind stired the water slightly,"Are you guys still okay with marrying me?"

"Of course baby,we dont have any romantic feelings towards each other,but we love you very much"

I smiled and nodded,"Maybe we should get back"

I nodded and stood up,she followed me to the others,I held her hand she kissed my nose.

Jenna hugged me close,I snuggled.

"Ready to go home?"

I nodded,we piled into the car again,the drive home was long..and quiet.

Once we arrived home,my Grandmother walked out the house her purple dress billowing in the wind,and of course...black heels.

She hugged me"You really need to stop leaving the hospital without telling me"

"I told dad"

She nodded and kissed my nose,she shook everyones hands..I followed her inside.."Ill be busy in my study!"she called and slammed the door,but not before I saw  woman standing by the desk,I frowned.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom,I got into the shower,I stood under the hot water..I didnt know anyone was in here with me until I felt a hand on my shoulder,I turned Jenna smiled.

I smiled and kissed her she pressed me against the wall,I wrappd my arms around her waist,she pulled back slightly..I looked down at her body..I gasped..Jesus Christ...she is so beautiful.

I kissed her again,she pressed herself against me and rubbed my sides,I moaned softly.

She pulled back and looked down at my body,I bit my lip.

"You are so beautiful"I whispered.

The door to the bathroom opened and smacked the wall..."Hey!Jenna that is not fair!"

I giggled Emma slid the shower door open,she looked at me,her eyes lit up.."Well hello baby"

I giggled,she looked at Jenna"Well get in then"

Emma stripped her clothes off and got in closing the door,"Wheres the other two?"

"Downstairs with Esme"

I nodded,she kissed me softly,I giggled...Jenna sighed and smiled.

Jenna kissed down my back,Emma looked at me,I kissed her..she pulled me close,Jenna grabbed my hips and pulled me against her,her hand slid down my hip,my stomach and then my centre.I moaned softly,Emma rubbed my nipples slowly.

"..baby?!"

The door opened again,Jenna stood up straight...Emma kissed down my neck..

"Well excuse me!"

Emma stopped and looked behind her,Jenna smiled and snuggled me.."Theyre all in here Naomi!"

...and then the worst possible thing..on this planet...decided to happen.

My Grandmother walked in,she stopped dead and then walked straight out.

Emma sighed deeply and looked at me,"Shower we can continue this later"

I nodded they got out I washed my hair,quickly and then myself.

I rinsed myself and then my hair,I got out and dried myself wrapping myself in a towel,I walked out Naomi and Lana were on my bed,they smiled and walked to me.I snuggled close..."Im sorry"

They laughed softly,"Baby its okay"

"...theres nothing wrong with it honey..baby its okay"

I nodded"Would you like to get dressed?"

I shook my head and snuggled,"You wanna snuggle?"

I nodded,I climbed into bed,they climbed into bed with me and snuggled me.."Lets take this off so you dont chafe"

Lana pulled my towel off,I giggled and looked at her.."It worked didnt it?"

I laid down,"Sleep baby"

I drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 16K 33
*This is the spin-off to Runaway Bride. I recommend reading it before starting to read this one.* Locked in a small room with her mother since birth...
165K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
5.9K 528 30
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BOTH YOUR PARENTS GET INTO A HORRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT AND DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE MEDICAL BILLS, YOU ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO...
583K 27.5K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...