Entrapment | Draco Malfoy

By malfoysho

Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
<3
Other works

Chapter 18

8.5K 123 141
By malfoysho

Year 5

The pounding on his bedroom door didn't stop Draco from digging his teeth into the side of my neck harshly. We could faintly hear the music playing outside the windows of his room, but we chose to ignore it as our heavy breathing filled the air around us instead.

"What?!" I finally snapped my head towards the door, causing Draco to laugh lowly while he undid the zipper on the back of my silk dress. He sucked on my skin with so much force, I could feel the blood rushing to the area almost immediately.

"Are you guys coming or not? I already snuck to the cellar and stole drinks!" Blaise's voice shouted, slightly muffled by the door that separated us. I let out an aggravated groan as I shoved Draco away from me. His bowtie was barely dangling around his neck and his hair was tousled in so many directions while my lipstick lingered on his lips.

I ripped the door open and shot Blaise a glare as his wide eyes traveled down to the black lace bra that hugged my torso tightly— my strapless dress dangling around my waist from being unzipped.

"Does it not seem like we're a bit busy?!" I asked through gritted teeth. Draco quickly pulled me back by my wrist and hid me behind him for my own dignity.

"Sorry about that, mate. Think she's a bit hungry. You know how her attitude gets when she wants a bite to eat." Draco chuckled breathlessly while he smirked at his friend with so much confidence it would be sickening to others.

"The ball hasn't even started and you two are trying to shag upstairs! Unbelievable." Blaise exclaimed while he held the bottles of alcohol in his hands.

"We don't shag-" I started to protest.

"Yet." Draco shrugged smugly, his devilish smirk tugging at the corners of his lips while his tongue poked at the inside of his cheek. And suddenly, I just wanted him more.

"Uh, you got a lil' something," Blaise teased him as he pointed to the corner of his mouth. Draco used the back of his hand to wipe his face while his brows furrowed before a deep chuckle rumbled his chest. He flexed the pink lipstick on his pale skin before he raised his brows at Blaise.

"Sorry. I was hungry, too." He clicked his tongue as he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I griped, my boobs still practically hanging out of my dress and they sure did grab Blaise's attention immediately. "Isn't Daphne downstairs? Maybe she'll give you her attention for the next 20 minutes to keep you occupied." I asked impatiently.

"Oi! Zabini! Eyes up top!" Draco scoffed as he shoved me behind his back once again. Blaise's gaze widened as it met Draco's dark eyes before he let out an awkward chuckle.

"I'll be downstairs." He told us politely as he closed the door. Draco's clenched jaw slowly loosened as he turned to face me again. His lips curled up into a grin while his tongue poked out over his lips, wetting them carefully.

"Mmm, you are gorgeous." He groaned, cupping my jaw with one of his ring covered hands while he eyed me up and down. "Where were we?" He mumbled, pushing my body up against his dresser forcefully and placing his lips against my own.

Draco's tan suit matched my beige silk dress perfectly while I readjusted his bowtie on his neck. He helped me slick back my hair into the neat low-bun I had it in originally, and he was even sweet enough to fix my lipstick— what a gentleman.

"Gorgeous, my love." He chuckled, puckering his lips and leaning towards me for a quick peck. "Shall we?" He questions, sticking his hand out towards me while I made sure my heels were slipped on and my diamond jewelry was straight.

"We shall, sweetheart." I chuckled, taking his hand in mine and allowing him to finally lead us out to the afternoon ball that his family was hosting in the backyard. The manor was bright as the sun shined through all the windows and reflected off of the clean, white walls.

The crowd outside didn't even take notice of our absence as we finally descended down the stairs. Many of our classmates were gathered in the yard, the pure blooded families all invited out of Lucius's request.

"I hate this," Draco huffed, squinting his eyes slightly before he slipped a pair of black sunglasses onto the bridge of his nose. I tutted once as I turned to face him on the dance floor.

"Be a good boy for me, and I'll give you a treat tonight." I promised him, winking while I bent over to bow before him with innocent eyes. His eyes peaked over his glasses as they remained on my slightly exposed chest. His tongue grazed over his lips and he put his hand into mine to lead the way.

"I'm the one that gives you rewards for being good." He mumbled seriously as his eyes stayed over my head. He had grown an inch or so over the summer and was finally starting to edge me out in height.

"I think I control you, too." I whispered seductively in his ear as I pressed my chest against his. He chuckled lowly while his hand moved to the small of my back and pushed my hips against his slightly.

"Is that so?" He laughed at me. My breathing hitched in my throat for a second before I nodded my head. "You're so confident when you talk until I touch you, love. Why's that?" He whispered lowly in my ear. "Give it time, and you'll be begging me to fuck you one of these nights." He growled before he kissed my ear lobe. My eyes widened as he leaned away from me, his jaw still locked and serious like nothing had just happened.

"What makes you think you won't be begging me?" I turned my nose up as a small smile crossed my mouth. He still kept his gaze forward while a smirk finally grew on his lips.

"Because you're all bark and no bite." He teased, putting his hands on my waist and lifting me in to the air while he spun around. "You don't intimidate me like I intimidate you. You move like putty in my hands, Princess." He sighed contently. "Always have. Always will." He tried to control the smirk that he wanted to rub in my face so desperately.

"I'll make a bet with you then. I've got plenty of money of my own now that I tied in the tournament." I told him confidently. "I bet that you'll beg me first. To let you do it." I said sweetly. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly before his smile stole the show.

"If you beg me first, not only do I get the pleasure of doing it to you," he whispered, digging his fingers into the back of my dress subtly, "but I don't want money. I want a firebolt. Like the one you bought yourself." He snickered. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay. If I win I want..." my voice trailed off as I thought for a moment, "mmm. I want you to do anything I say for a week." I laughed. He scoffed, and I could tell just by the way his face moved that he had rolled his eyes under his glasses with a laugh.

"I already do that. How about I buy you some new jewelry or something?" He bargained, earning a nod from me.

Draco pulled me into his lap while he was sat comfortably in the leather chair of his basement. His suit jacket was draped across his armrest and his dress shirt was unbuttoned slightly. He brought the glass of alcohol he held up to his lips so casually like it was something he indulged in more frequently than he actually did.

Much to my surprise, Pansy had taken the time to pull me aside earlier and apologize for any conflicts we may have had in the past. She assured me that she only viewed Draco as a friend nowadays and that she didn't want things to be awkward when we entered this school year. I'll believe it when I see it.

"Truth or dare," Blaise said wickedly. "Or we could play spin the bottle. Which could get interesting," he laughed, sitting multiple bottles down between all of us. We were seated in a circle, trying to have fun before school picked back up in a few days.

"You need us to play a game so you can get a snog, Blaise?" Draco mocked him, a playfully smile on his face as he watched Blaise get flustered. His hand held on to my hip tightly, making me lean back comfortably in to his touch.

"No! Sometimes it's just funny watching some people have to do it." He defended quickly. Draco snickered as he draped my legs up over his own and turned me sideways.

"You want to watch people snog? Fine." He laughed. He grabbed my neck in his hand and twisted my face towards his before he crashed his lips against mine, battling his tongue with mine hungrily

The taste of the firewhiskey on his tongue filled my tastebuds quickly, making me feel just as intoxicated as he touched me. My hands— out of an instinctive habit that couldn't be broken —traveled up to his hair and started playing with it between my fingers messily.

"Careful what you wish for, Zabini." Theo Nott snickered before he wolf-whistled at us. "Truth or dare it is." He clapped, causing Draco to pull away with a smirk before he kissed the tip of my nose. My cheeks were flooded with warmth as I blushed like crazy.

"Alright, Crabbe," Blaise started us off, "truth or dare?" He challenged.

"Truth." He responded.

"Pussy." Draco snickered in my ear, the alcohol obviously already taking a toll on him. I chuckled as well, opening my mouth and waiting for him to give me a sip of his drink. He did so willingly, his smile showing off his teeth as he watched me crinkle up my nose from the burn.

"If you could fuck one girl in the room, who would it be?" Blaise asked, chugging down his drink before he refilled the cup.

"Emelia. Next." He said quickly, throwing back a shot as well.

"Easy now." Draco sat up slightly, growing defensive.

"Well, it's the truth. Not like I'd do it." He shot back. Draco rolled his eyes before his lips lingered against my temple.

"Emmy, truth or dare?" Vincent took his turn now. I bit my lip and crinkled my nose to make a thinking face.

"Dare." I said confidently, my smile still playing out on my lips.

"Drink as much of the firewhiskey as you can." He laughed, handing me the almost full bottle. My eyes widened as I chuckled defeatedly. I unscrewed the top before Draco took it out of my hand.

"Here, I'll help you with the first dose," he sighed, making everyone knit their brows together in confusion. He poured a lot of the liquid into his own mouth.

"What are you-" he closed his mouth and grabbed my jaw, causing me to shut up. He leaned me back over the arm of the chair slightly before he spit the liquor out of his own mouth and let it flow into mine.

"You two are horny bastards." Gregory laughed, watching as the two of us exchanged the golden liquid. The liquor burned my throat as I chugged it down, and he soon started pouring it straight from the bottle when his mouth ran out, not giving me a break as I chugged.

I waved my hand in the air, making him stop and place the bottle down on the floor. I coughed once after I finished and shook my head aggressively.

"Merlin, that stuff tastes like shit." I laughed, coughing once more. Draco's bright smile flashed next to me as he watched me with pride, some chuckles escaping his lips. His thumb ran over my bottom lip slowly, gathering the excess liquid from my chin. His arm wrapped around my tan and su kissed shoulder while he pulled me closer to his chest.

"I want you." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver under him. His hand discreetly snaked up the fabric of my dress that hugged my thigh and gave my skin a squeeze. I smirked placing my cheek against his and whispering in his ear.

"Do I win already?" I asked, making him scoff as he kissed below my ear.

"I didn't say anything about fucking you. I don't lose just because I want to sneak up to my bedroom and watch you wrap your pretty little mouth aroun-"

"Unfortunately, I think the liquor is kicking in a little too quickly." I announced as I stood up from where Draco and I sat. "I'm going to lay down." I lied, pulling Draco with me.

"Aye, Malfoy! Why do you have to leave? Parties just getting started!" Nott called after us. Draco kept a hold of my fingers as he glanced over his shoulder.

"Partie's where ever I go, Nott. Don't forget that." He laughed, he scooped me up into his arms before his intoxicated lips started kissing my cheek sweetly.

*A/N:

One of my favorite chapters so far lol. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 118 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
211K 5.9K 69
"I will always want you." --- Kelly Rivera is a simple girl - a warm hearted, pureblood Slytherin who also happens to be the best friend of Draco...
81.6K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...