𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ
IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!

44 16 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 5: (YOUR P.O.V)

For the past few hours, it has been very quiet in the palace. Perhaps it's because Prince Frank-lee is out shopping for his so-called engagement. However, I wonder how long this peace will last, as I have a sense of what's coming. Nonetheless, I decide to ignore it and go outside to get some fresh air.

I walk to my closet, choose a casual dress, and put it on. Once again, I manage to escape. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm feeling proud of myself; I'm becoming more professional.

I walk toward the town, following the same path where there are only a few people going about their work. I don't know why, but it feels different here. My steps seem to lead me further to the place where I bumped into him recently. I just want to remove him from my mind, but the more I try to forget, the more he dominates my thoughts.

I walk to the same place once more, where everyone is busy with their jobs, and shop owners call out to every passerby. As I stroll along, someone suddenly takes my hand.

Man: - Hey lady, do you want to try this? It's within everyone's budget.

I take a deep breath, startled by his sudden approach. I jerk my hand away.

Y/n: - No, I don't want to try this. Next time, don't you dare touch me, understood?

Is this how people ask others passing by? Such a mannerless person. I continue my steps, my eyes searching for him.

I take a deep breath and turn to walk in another direction. I walk into another alley, one filled with flowers, and I can't help but love it. To be honest, this life is something different.

As I take a deep breath and turn in another direction, I find myself strolling down a different path, leading me into a charming alleyway adorned with vibrant flowers. The scent of blooming blossoms wafts through the air, and the soft, warm glow of streetlights casts a cozy atmosphere. It's impossible not to be captivated by the beauty of this place. The world outside the palace walls feels like a breath of fresh air, a welcome escape from the pressures and expectations that often come with royalty.

I continue to wander through the winding streets, lost in my own thoughts. The town is still bustling with life, even at this late hour. People are going about their business, and the energy of the place is infectious. I find myself drawn to the various shops and stalls, each offering a glimpse into the lives and traditions of the people who call this town their home.

As I explore, I encounter friendly faces and exchange greetings with the locals. Their warm smiles and genuine kindness make me feel like just another person in the crowd, rather than a princess burdened by her responsibilities.

The evening sky is painted with shades of purple and gold, and I stop by a little cafe with outdoor seating. I order a cup of tea and sit at a table, savoring the taste and the serene ambiance. It's moments like these that remind me of the simple joys that life outside the palace can offer.

Eventually, I decide to make my way to a nearby park. The moon is high in the sky, casting a gentle light on the serene surroundings. I take a seat on a bench and look up at the stars, their beauty stretching far beyond the confines of my royal world.

As the night unfolds, I can't help but feel a sense of peace and contentment that I rarely experience within the palace walls. It's a different life, a life I'm slowly discovering and falling in love with.

(Few hours later)

In the past few hours, I spent my time so well that I didn't even notice when night began to fall. I recall running on the streets and walking through the market; it was quite enjoyable. Now, it's pitch black outside, and I want to return to the palace. Thankfully, the king, queen, and prince are all out for the day, making preparations for Prince Frank-lee's engagement.

As I navigate a dark alley on my way back to the palace, I suddenly collide with someone unintentionally. He bows to me and continues walking, but I sense that he's following me. I turn to see the same guy who bumped into me earlier, and I start to feel suspicious.

Y/n: - Do you need something?

The guy responds, clearly inebriated, "Yeah~"

His tone raises my concerns, and I prepare to run, but he grabs my hand.

Y/n: - "ENOUGH!" I shout. "LEAVE MY HAND."

We both hear approaching footsteps, and the man quickly runs away. I take a deep sigh of relief before running back to the palace.

I finally reach the palace without any further trouble. Phew!

(???'S P.O.V)

"Did I just hear someone shouting here? Or am I also starting to hear things?

???: - I think you're going mad. Who would be here at this hour? Are you now hearing things as well?

(YOUR P.O.V)

I was lying on my bed when my eyes caught something in my gallery. Once again, in the rain, I furrow my brows and make my way there. I spot a letter on my sofa in the corner, so I walk over and pick it up.

Y/n: - Who's this admirer of mine...

_______________________________________
My dear love
Princess lee y/n

Hope jagiya you do be doing well, cause im not...i dont know how am I even spending my time without you... I just can't anymore, but i have to wait... Untill you fall for me... May it sounds like impossible for you to fall for someone who's totally stranger for you but trust me I'm someone you know very well....your this secret admire is turning total crazy, it's you just you... It has been always you I've dream about...i couldn't stop getting your hallucinations still... I want you to let yourself know that, you still there at your place in my heart... Non else can took it from you... Not even me ... I know some day soon you gonna hurt me but anyways...right now you are mine just mine...

After coming to your door,
eyes became a prayer.
I fell like a couple, I became a hopeful crazy lover.
It's just me
And you
Let me say clearly today
It's just a little feeling
That i love you
It's not like there's nothing that
i die for you
It's just a little feeling
That i love you
I'm just yours

Maybe something cheap for you to read such things but this is how i feel for you... I never in my life felt something like this before... saranghae

I appreciate whatever you feels for me i would accept it with a hurt/happy smile on my face...i won't be mad just tell me once do you love me back ?

love you the most
Your secret admirer
Reveal my name soon but face to face saranghae...
Leaving a rose there for you hope you like it
Bye jagi I'll always love you...

_______________________________________

I look at the rose in my hands, attached to the letter, and I smile shyly. This boy is something else, both cheesy and romantic. I definitely want to meet him soon.

I walk back to my bed and lay down, closing my eyes when Hanna comes running to me.

Hanna: - Young princess!

She's breathing heavily, having rushed to my side.

Y/n: - Woah, woah... calm down, Hanna. Now, tell me what happened.

Hanna: - Princess, Queen...

Y/n: - What's going on with Mother?

Hanna: - No, Queen Kim and King Kim are downstairs.

Y/n: - WHAT?

Hanna: - They wish to speak with the king and queen.

Y/n: - Then you should have informed them that they are not present.

Hanna: - Could you please relay the message to them, dear princess? Pretty please~

Y/n: - Alright, alright, I'll do it.

Taking a deep breath, I make my way downstairs to the living room.

Y/n: - Good evening, King and Queen.

King Kim: - What's so good about this evening?

Y/n: - Sorry to say, but what are you talking about?

In truth, I'm aware of what they're talking about, but I can't be too obvious about it.

King Kim: - What are we talking about?

King Kim: - Don't you know?

Queen Kim: - They've arranged Prince Frank-lee's engagement with someone, and you're asking what we're talking about?

Y/n: - If they had informed me earlier, I would have let you know as well, but I found out this morning.

King Kim: - Does this mean they don't value their son-in-law? They could have at least shared this with us.

Y/n: - I completely agree with you. They shouldn't have done this to you; it's not fair.

King Kim: - Exactly. Where are your parents, Queen? Now they don't even seem to care about meeting their son-in-law.

Y/n: - Actually, King...

King Kim: - What? So this is how we're valued here? Queen Kim, didn't I tell you that this is our value now? What's going to happen after Y/n's marriage?

Queen Kim: - Right, where are Mom and Dad? They have some explaining to do.

Y/n: - No doubt they do, but...

King Kim: - But?

Y/n: - They are out for the day, making preparations for the upcoming engagement.

King Kim: - So now they won't even discuss the engagement.

Queen Kim: - We won't stay here any longer. Let's go, King Kim.

King Kim: - Yeah, let's leave.

Y/n: - Eh, um, listen... Don't go, please.

The King and Queen will be back by tomorrow morning. Why don't you stay the night?

King Kim: - Stay here? Me? No way!

Y/n: - We can discuss it later. It's too late to leave, and it's pitch black outside. Please stay tonight, and we can talk tomorrow.

Queen Kim: - And what makes you think the King will stay?

King Kim: - Yeah, I also have some respect. I won't stay a minute here. We are leaving.

Y/n: - But...

King Kim: - No 'buts.' Just tell the King and Queen that they can meet me at my palace.

Y/n:- do not leave like that please.

King kim:- what's left to talk about princess y/n, huh ?

Y/n:- but-

King:- I said no buts!

Y/n: - I know you're upset, but I really want to work things out.

King Kim: - Princess, there's nothing more we can do tonight. We'll talk about this again when we meet next.

Despite Y/n's requests, King Kim stands by his decision, and he and Queen Kim leave the palace.

Now I would say, somebody save me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 17.5K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
125K 3.3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
1.7K 87 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...