๐„๐ณ๐ซ๐š | 18+

By rainxcigarettes

"You have no idea how badly I need to kiss you," he says softly, his gray eyes glancing between mine, then do... More

Author's Note
Character's Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
E P I L O G U E

55

7.2K 178 92
By rainxcigarettes

"What are you reading, bellissima?" His deep voice startles me, ripping my attention from the book I was reading. He notices my startled expression and chuckles. I smile and return to reading my book.

Without looking, I can feel his stare on me. He quietly moves and sits behind me, pulling me by my waist to sit in between his legs. I melt into his warm chest and push myself closer to him. He presses a kiss to my cheek and rests his chin on my shoulder as he begins reading with me.

As my eyelids start getting tired, I shut the book and turn to face him.

He smiles softly, leaning down to kiss me. He holds a calm look on his beautiful face, his dark hair spilled messily in front of his forehead, his pink and soft lips, his sharp nose, his silver eyes. His pupils dialate as he stares into my own eyes, alternating from my left to my right eye.

"I love you."

My heart stops as the words roll off his tongue. I stare at him in shock, my mouth parted slightly, my eyes wide. His expression drops.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Too early, I understand." He places his hand over his eyes, hiding himself from me.

Not able to speak a word, I place my hands on both sides of his head and pull him to me, connecting my lips to his.

I try to spill every ounce of love that I have for him, into the kiss, hoping that he's able to feel it.

I break away from the kiss, breathless, keeping my hands on his face. Something glossy coats his eyes.

"I love you, too." I breathe, chuckling at the end. The relief that floods over me is insane. He glances between my eyes as a smile inches its way to his lips. Suddenly I'm being flipped over, a pair of lips peppering mine with kisses. His lips move to my neck.

"Say it again, Bellissima." He whispers into the crook of my neck, his warm breath sending chills throughout my body.

"I love you." I smile. He chuckles before reuniting his lips with mine. His hand finds mine and he pins it to the side of my head, straddling me with his body.

"Fuck." He groans, drawing it out. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to tell you." He mumbles.

"I can imagine." I smile.

"You know how we went to the beach today?" I ask. He hums. "There's an ice skating rink that's still open."

————————————————

"Lee, wait!" Ezra yells, waddling over to me with ice skates on. We haven't even gotten on the ice and he's already having a hard time.

I appreciate that he's trying, though.

He holds his hand out to me and I grab it, gently pulling him to give him an easier time reaching the actual ice rink.

"You're already slaying, Ez." I chuckle, turning and making my way over to the rink.

"I know. I'm badass." He says. I hum in agreement. I open the gate and step in, my foot sliding above the ice. A smile forms on my lips at what had once been familiar feeling. I had my doubts that I had forgotten how to ice skate, but everything seems to be coming back. Kind of like riding a bike.

I used to take skating lessons when I was younger, my mother used to love watching me. She said that she could watch me for hours at once without getting sick of it. She would come to all of my competitions and cheer me on, being my biggest fan.

Then she passed. And my love for ice skating went with her.

Coming back to reality, I bring my other foot on the ice and glide until I'm facing the entrance, Ezra looking up at me unsurely.

"Come on. The least you could do is fall and crack your head open." I shrug. He sends me a glare.

"Jesus, Lee. Thanks for the reassurance." He huffs.

"Anytime." I smile. He slowly brings his foot onto the ice and immediately his eyes go wide as it starts sliding, bringing his legs to slowly slide into a split.

"Lee..Lee, Lee help...Lilah!" He half-shrieks. I chuckle and place my foot in front of his, blocking it from sliding. In one swift movement, he takes a deep breath, and swings his other foot onto the ice. His feet slide forwards as his torso falls back, but I manage to catch him before it's the no-coming-back zone in which there would be chance in even trying to help him stand.

He steadies himself, his arm on my shoulder and his other one outstretched to keep his balance, his legs slightly parted.

"You're basically ready for the Olympics." I say, patting him on the back.

"I know, right?" He chuckles. "So what do I do now?" He asks, puckering his lips a bit and glancing down at the ice.

"Do you know how to roller skate?" I ask.

"I knocked out a tooth when I was seven, roller skating." He deadpans.

"Very well. It's kind of like that, just try to walk on the ice, for now." I say. He nods and brings his feet closer together. His hand reaches for mine and I set our bodies so we're following the edge the rink. He slowly walks on the ice, his feet hitting it obnoxiously at every tiny step he makes.

"Try to make your steps a bit longer." I inform him, slowly skating over the ice next to him.

He does as I told him to and it looks something like what normal ice skating looks like.

"That's great! Now try gliding. It's where you march two steps and then glide forwards." I say.

He tries it and ends up succeeding. Maybe he's just one of those people that's good at everything. I envy those people. It takes me forever to learn anything.

Suddenly his foot slips from beneath him and he goes flying backwards, my eyes widen as I start to go down with him since he was holding onto my hand. He lands with a thud and I land flush against his chest. We both erupt laughing and he lands a peck on my lips before lifting me off of him, then himself off of the ice.

"Let's try that again."

————————————————

"I'm doing it Lee!" He shouts as he slowly skates on the ice. It only took him about ten minutes to pick up the gist of it. He brings one foot out in front of him and glides on it before switching to the other foot and doing the same. I smile as I watch him go around the rink. He shines a dazzling smile in my direction before turning and skating towards me. He gets closer and closer and doesn't slow down, and I only realized I should've moved away when his body collides with mine. Since he landed to my side, our bodies start spinning on the ice. He makes a small "Eek" sound, grabbing onto me as we slow down. I burst out laughing and he soon joins in.

"I'm practically a professional." He brags.

"Oh, shush." I flick his chest. He places his hands gently on both sides of my face and presses his lips to mine. His right hand travels to my waist and pushes me flush against his body. He pulls away just as I was about to let myself go and smiles, pressing one last kiss to my forehead.

"I love you." He says. Butterflies swarm my entire body.

"I love you, too." I blush. He chuckles.

"Come on, blondie, show me what you can do." He says, backing away from me and gesturing to the ice.

"I'm a brunette." I tilt my head to the side.

"Well then, brunette, show me your moves." He raises his eyebrows and I roll my eyes, turning around and heading towards the outer part of the rink.

————————————————

Ezra's Pov

I watch her as she brings her feet in front of her to gain speed, her small frame gliding over the ice like a feather. There's something enchanting about her movements, mesmerizing even. She does a weird move with her feet and out of nowhere she's skating backwards, her hair trailing near her face like a waterfall.

If waterfalls were sideways, that is.

She suddenly brings her foot out and jumps through the air. Her body spins, her arms extending above her as she does so, and then she lands on one foot, her other leg extended out behind her and her torso lightly ducked forwards.

She never told me she could skate. She's amazing at it. She's amazing. Not only at skating but at so many other things. And she's so beautiful. She can always find the good in bad situations and can crack a laugh from anyone with her little comments.

Something about her is just so inviting, it makes me want to spend all day and every day in her presence. I love her so fucking much. I'm so lucky to have her.

"What'd you think?" She asks, skating up to me with the most dashing smile on her plump lips.

Those lips.

"I think you're amazing, bellissima." I tell her. She smiles and giggles, the sound being like crystals.

"Should we head back home?" She asks.

"If you want to." I nod. I could watch her skate all day.

"Okay. Do you want to stay?" She asks.

"I'm fine with whatever." I shrug.

"How about a few more laps then we'll go home?" She offers. I smile.

————————————————

Delilah's Pov

"You almost knocked me over!" He complains as I cling to his back. He was skating against the rim of the rink so I snuck up behind him and hugged him. Now he's complaining about me being a 'hazard'.

"I did not." I mutter, pressing my cheek against the back of his hoodie. It's still a bit cold from falling earlier.

He spins around in my arms and when he's facing me, my arms strapped around his waist, he circles his arms around my shoulders and rests his head on mine.

"I love you." He says softly. I can't help the smile that forms on my lips as butterflies flutter around my stomach and chest.

"I love you, too." I squeak, hiding my face in his chest to conceal my blush. He chuckles softly.

He's my favorite person.

word count: 1733
☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎

HOLA AMIGOS,
2,04K READS IM DEAD
I looked up some writing tips on Pinterest and the FIRST thing they said to NEVER do...is an info dump in the first chapter.

What did I do? EXACTLY that.

Oh, well, i'll work on it in future books because there will be many more just depends on when I get motivation to write them😀

i'm rly upset rn because my writing got so bad from reading a bunch of cheap wattpad stories instead of actual published paperback books, where the writing is a lot more professional and sophisticated ykwim?

well anyways, looking back to stories i wrote IN SIXTH GRADE i realize that my writing was way better than it is now. Back then I didn't even know about the existence of wattpad.

I then created an acc in seventh grade and lost it🤪🤪 returned a couple years later and here i am writing shitty stories. What pisses me off is that I don't even know how to write well anymore. I try reading good books and think "ye i can do smth like that" then I try only to find out that I can't

the only way to fix this problem would be to start reading real books again but tbh its really hard for me to find real books that i actually like. Example: on wattpad, you get to read a book for free and if u don't like it u just stop reading it and it's that easy.

For an actual real book (as in paper, not saying wattpad books aren't real books i just mean those that are in paper), if you don't end up not liking the book then u have to go through a bunch of bolony to return it yk???

but anyways yeah, where are y'all from?

stay safe<3
-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 65 15
Flora needed someone to embrace her body for just one night. It's the only night to know what your true needs are. And it was the only night that mad...
67.1K 1.1K 53
โ™ก MAFIA ROMANCE โ™ก *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
1.8M 58.1K 40
โWhat if I fall?โž โThen I'll catch you.โž โHe was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all, a delinquent, a bad influence, yet kno...
146K 2.4K 43
๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€...