𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!
ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ
IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ

49 16 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 4: (Your P.O.V)

Y/N: Is it raining?

I almost shout it out loud, cursing myself under my breath as I look back at Hanna's sleeping figure. Taking a deep sigh of relief, I glance out the window again to see a boy's figure in the garden. I mean, how can someone enter our garden without getting caught? Who is he? I should find out myself. It looks incredibly beautiful – the wet leaves, sprinkling drops of water – everything. I close my eyes.

Y/N: Wait, let me go and have a look myself... Argh!

Looking at Hanna again, I grab my black cape before leaving my chamber, looking like a complete witch. I swear, if someone sees me like this, they'll pass out right at that moment. Having another internal struggle, I walk to the garden.

(Someone's pov)

Walking to the king's chamber, my hands and feet were trembling. I reached the door, took a deep breath, and gave it a knock. "Why has he called me NOW?" I heard him say from inside.

?? (King Min Yoongi):- Come in.

Once again, I took a deep breath before opening the door. And there, I met his cold gaze. Well, it's no surprise that he's King Min Yoongi after all.

Someone: You summoned me, Your Highness.

He tilted his head slightly before speaking.

King Min: Where is he...

Although it wasn't very loud, it was enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. My voice started cracking as I replied.

Someone: H-he's not here yet...

He let out a deep sigh before raising his voice...

King Min: I TOLD HIM NOT TO GO--

We heard a knock on the door... "Hmm" he uttered as King Min's personal slave entered the chamber.

Personal Slave: He's here... Prince.

King Min: Tell him to meet me in my chamber... NOW LEAVE.

With my trembling feet, I quickly exited the room.

Someone: I don't know why the princess is going to marry him... but I already feel pity for her.

(Your P.O.V)
I walked to the garden because I don't understand my own feelings at this moment.

I looked around the garden, searching for anyone else, but all I could see were these beautiful butterflies.

Y/n: Aw, what are you doing out in the rain, you beauties?

However, as usual, all I received in response was indifference as the butterflies fluttered away.

Y/n: Are you all that rude? Even if you can't reply, can't you stick around a little longer?

No one: Someone, get your baby girl. Dumbo, they can't talk.

Y/n: WHATEVER~~

I was about to return to my chamber when my eyes were drawn to an envelope. In this rainy season? I walked over to the envelope.

Y/n: A secret admirer for you?

The envelope seemed intriguing, but who was it intended for? Should I read it? Reading an envelope wouldn't be harmful, right?

I walked back to my chamber and settled onto my bed after changing into my nightwear. But then, I remembered the envelope from earlier. I glanced at the envelope in my hands and decided to open it.

_______________________________________
For my precious love
Princess lee y/n

Anneyong lifeline~

Glad to know that you finally opened it....i just wanna tell you my feelings once again...i still miss you daily, i wanna come and embrace you in my arms, atleast for once...
Sometimes i wanna share my thoughts with you, but that seems so impossible now...but maybe one day soon I'll be there, somewhere beside you..

I will not ask God for anything except you

My land was waiting for your feet, for a long time
There was hope in my heart, you would definitely come to me one day soon
And i better know how to wait for that day...
I still love you
And will always love you..

My jagiya
Your secret admirer

Soon reveal the name...
Bye love...
Have a sweet night....

_______________________________________

How sweet, but who is he? No, I should not let myself be swayed by such envelopes, even though those words seem touching to my heart.

But I mustn't dwell on such matters now. I hid the letter in my closet, then settled onto my bed and closed my eyes. However, the earlier incident in the forest wouldn't leave my mind, nor would the incident in town.

Once again, I pushed aside my thoughts and drifted into peaceful sleep, hoping for a wonderful day ahead.

(No one's P.O.V)

SLAP...

The sound of the slap lingers throughout the entire room as King Min Yoongi delivers a sharp blow to the prince.

King MYG: I've told you thousands of times, but you aren't listening to any of us. You know, I despise the fact that you're so stubborn. If you continue with this stubbornness, let me warn you right now – you better brace yourself for the worst. You damn well know me, don't you? HUH?

???: I...

King MYG: Shut the fuck up. I won't listen to you this time. I'm telling Father, and he'll take the next step. Now leave.

The person in front of King Min simply nods, walking out of the room while still holding his cheek. More tears stream down his face.

(Your P.O.V)

(Next morning)

????: Wakey wakey~ Good morning~ Come out of dreamland. Are you even there?

I make an annoyed pout before opening my eyes, only to see Hanna sitting beside the bed, waking me up.

Y/n: Can't you let me sleep a little longer?

Hanna: No, Princess. It's already too late. Get up now.

I look at the clock, and I can't believe it's only 8:03 AM... Well, now it's 8:04 AM. I give her a cute, angry pout.

Y/n: It's just 8:03 AM. Oops, now 8:04 AM, and you're telling me I'm late? Hanna, this is not fair. #﹏#

Hanna: Not today. The Queen asked me to wake you up early today.

Y/n: Why? What's special today?

Hanna: I don't know much. The Queen said they are considering a marriage proposal for your brother.

Y/n: Frank-lee? A proposal for him? Are you kidding me? Does he even have a face? Will the girl accept him? I can't help but imagine him getting rejected... Lol.

Hanna: Well, well, we should think about the Princess. How would it feel to be rejected by the prince charming?

Y/n: Hanna? Are you serious? Do you have a crush on him? You might want to get your eyes checked by a good doctor.

Hanna: He's not as bad as you think, Princess. He's just--

I interrupt her, knowing her "just" could turn into a two-hour-long speech. Just then, we hear a knock on the door.

I glance at Hanna, who was still lost in thoughts about my brother. She says:

Hanna: I should go and check.

She walks to the door and opens it, revealing my brother with a smirk on his face. He walks over to me.

Prince Frank-lee: And here I was, thinking I'd see my sister all dressed up for MY PROPOSAL.

He emphasizes the last two words.

Y/n: And why is that? Why are you so interested in this?

Prince Frank-lee: I think I am.

I roll my eyes before walking to my closet, followed by Hanna.

[Time skip, one hour.]

Im whole ready again im looking myself in the closet mirror expecting someone to be right behind me...

Y/n:- who are you expecting to be there for God sake y/n what's happening to you....#~#

I walk to the sofa room and greet them politely

Y/n:- good afternoon everyone....did i miss something?

I can see a different Frank-lee... smiling like crazy....he never passes me that smile...he said

Prince Frank-lee:- no sister still we were just discussing about the engagement

ENGAGEMENT ?

I ASKED POLITELY...

Y/N:- engagement ?...it means

Prince Frank-lee:- yes and we'll fix engagement soon

Y/n:- congratulations both of you

I widen my eyes waiting for the consequences waiting for this so sudden agreement for this proposal the thunder storm coming to our kingdom...justice for us

(Queen Kim's P.O.V)

The time king kim got to know about prince Frank-lee's engagement preparation....he's so angry....so am i and why won't he be.

King kim:- your parents did wrong to us.

Queen kim:- i can understand king just calm down a little

King kim:- calm down queen ?im their only son in law....and they are doing this to us....what's gonna happen after y/n's marriage what will be our value than ?

Queen kim:- i am with you king mom & dad shouldn't have done this to us....

King kim:- they didn't even thought about us before agreeing to the proposal

Queen kim:- i know king....they have to answer this for sure

King kim:- answer this ? Just this ? How can they just do this to there ONE AND ONLY SON IN LAW

Like and share ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ pweasee
Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
114K 4.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
4.4K 345 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...