SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTERS 33

124 8 3
By LittleRedHen_

A/ n: Papunta na tayo sa exciting part HAHAHAHA!

-

We came back to how we were before. Strangers. I've been avoiding V in order to succeed on my mission to forget about his damn existence, also in attempt to prevent myself from getting hurt much more that I can take. I know he's starting to notice my movements because I saw him looking at me with questioning eyes whenever we would encounter but he's not saying anything. Sometimes when V would take his chance to do so, something would came up and prevent him from doing it. I always feel relieved when that happens since I don't know what to reason out to him.

I could say I'm doing well lately. It's not fun and I'm not happy but I am well and healthy. I don't shed tears unlike before. I just feel like I need to complete the mission so my life will be better. Who I'm with most of the time is Jaeshik. He distract me from everything that would make my mood drop down to lowest. Mark would also ask my situation whenever he had a chance. Those two are my companions because they were the only one who saw my vulnerable state that day. The Queen had no idea and we forced her to believe a white lie.

Nonetheless, everything is okay. V's presence in this part of the castle also lessen. I hardly even see his shadow. Ever since that engagement party, he seems to be out oftentimes. It's good for him, he might be working on to solid the relationship between him and his fiance because from the way I see them before, they are on bad terms. The mutual hatred for each other is sipping from their bodies, I could tell that because I was there. I hope everything works well between the both of them so I could finally see them happy together, so I could finally accept that V is better off with her than me.

I swallowed the bitterness feeling and heavily sighed. The devil's den is empty, meaning the King has not come back to sleep in there since everything was still on their place when I left it yesterday. I am walking back to the kitchen with an empty tray on my hand because I drop it's containments in V's room. Hoping that if he comes back, he'll eat the food.

My routine has been changed and I was the one to blame on that. Where I eat is not in V's room anymore. I'm eating with Isabella and the rest of the maidservants in the kitchen. They were treating me nice so it's not hard to adjust at the surrounding. Moreover, Isabella is there beside me to guide my tracks and correct my mistakes.

"You're dozing off again, dear. That's a bad  habit.." Isabella playfully smack me in the head using a spoon. It doesn't hurt that much but I winced.

"I'm just thinking, Isabella.."

"Whatever you're thinking, continue it as you wash the sheets and pillowcases. Maria is there to help you.."

I turned my head to my side when I caught Maria dramatically waving her hand at me after the mention of her name. She's the girl back when V burst inside the kitchen because I was taking too long to come out. Before, that memory frightened me but now it makes me laugh. Sigh. Memories. 

Like a good servant under Isabella, I did what I was told. But I didn't realize it would cause me pain. The moment Maria and I finished washing the said things, my back ache so much it became hard for me to properly stand. Maria said that maybe because I was not used to do those things that's why my body can't hold it. Due to that, Isabella dismissed me and restrain me from doing my tasks. She pushed me into my bedroom and forced me to rest. Not that i don't mind since that is what my body wants right now. But it doesn't mean I don't feel bad that I'm leaving them with my task. Stupid weak back!

Isabella also informed me that he'll get the doctor to heal me in no time. So I am here stuck in my room waiting for that person. Not too long when he appeared along with Mark and Jaeshik as escorts. They both wore worried expression which made me laugh at them. Seriously, ever since that night, the two of them changed. It's as if they mould themselves into becoming my two elder brothers. They are protective and always worried about me. I really appreciate it but sometimes they worry for little things! Just like now. This is just a simple back ache but the look on their faces is as if I was stabbed and got severe wound! Oa.

"Next time, if you're not used doing those kind of stuffs, learn to decline. It will not kill you.." The doctor leave immediately after dropping a not so sarcastic remark. Why is he always like that? The advices he give to his patients are all sarcasm.

The two devils who tag along with him earlier, stayed for a while to check if I'm actually doing fine. Mark was the first to leave because his mother need his assistance in decorating her room. She's renovating it because according to her it's too dark in there. I wanted to help them but I got a lot of tasks and now I have my back aching.

Due to boredom, Jaeshik and I left my room. Of course, I was slow on walking but my companion does not complain, he's simply matching my pace while we talk about things.  We are walking side by side, sometimes smiling to people or devils we know. We don't have a destination so we just kept on walking. It was fun talking also because of that we're not feeling the exhaustion.

Jeashik is my bodyguard now. It was thanks to Mark that he is. V is also included. After the engagement party, he suddenly break the news to me that he'll assign a bodyguard who would watch me 24/7. There is where Mark butted in, he recommended Jaeshik to be that person who would be responsible in keeping at eye on me. V don't want to agree at first but his brother is so persistent and irritating that he gave up with a heavy heart. I was happy and thankful because of that. I'd rather have Jaeshik instead of a stranger.

A snapping fingers pulled me out from my deep thinking. I shook my head to gain my focus. A apologetic smile tug on my lips. "Sorry. I'm dozing off again.."

Jaeshik give a questioning look. "I often notice that. It's becoming a habit of yours.."

"Yeah, I know..."

"What is it that you're thinking anyway?"

Jaeshik turned his heels to the direction where there's a stone chair. He sat there motioning for me to do the same so I did. "Things....?" I know that doesn't make sense but what else is there to say? I don't want to say that I'm thinking of how grateful I am that he's my bodyguard. That would be awkward for sure.

Jaeshik stare at me with straight face. "That's not an answer.."

I burst out a laugh. "I know. Hmmm...how should I say this? There are just things that are occupying my mind but I can't distinguish them?"

Jaeshik was dumbfounded by my explanation. "What?"

I laughed even harder because even me, I can't understand my own words. "Forget it. I just like dozing off.."

The bewildered bodyguard of mine eyed me with his brows furrowed then shrugged his shoulders. When the exhaustion finally hit the both of us, Jaeshik escorted me back to my room then we separate. I don't have anything else to do so I just laid down on my bed and fill my brain with countless thoughts until I fell asleep.

A loud sound startled me and wake me up from my slumber. My door was opened harshly. Forcing my body to sit up, I took a peek at who caused the disturbance. It was difficult because my eyes are blurry but I recognize who the person is. He's standing tall with clench fist and angry expression. Great! What have I done this time that I don't know? Last time I checked, I'm doing fine with everything.

Without batting an eye, I pushed myself to stand and greet the intruder. "Greetings, Your Majesty. How may I help you?" I started, bowing my head as respect. A yawn scaped my lips. My senses are not yet awake.

"Cut the shit, bunny. This is not how you act before.." V answered, pissed off for some reason. What the hell is this now? Did Eclipsa and him fought that's why he's mad? Why is he taking this on me? I'm not included in their relationship. I even distanced myself so I won't be a bother.

"Some people change, Sir.." politely, I responded, still hanging my head down.

"Stop it. I don't like it.." V stomped his feet heavily, approaching my post. "Why have you been avoiding me? Do you think I'm stupid to not notice your actions? And why are you always with that piece of shit guard? Do you like him? Does he like you?" A horrible laugh escaped his lips. A laugh that made the hair on my body stood up. "Have you become his whore? I've been hearing a lot lately. How you act lovey-dovey with that shit.." 

I was dumbfounded by all of his words. Also, my anger rise up when he badmouthed Jaeshik. The fuck? I won't deny that I've been avoiding him but why is he acting like it's the end of his world? "What are you talking about, Your Majesty?"

"Don't play dumb, bun. Your master just been away for a while and here you become a slut. Oh..is this why you've been avoiding me? Because you finally found someone who will claim you other than me—"

Before I can even realize it, my hand moved on it's own and slapped this bastard in front of me. I can imagine my head releasing smoke because of anger. A lot is building up inside me. How dare this fucking shit belittle me? Accusing me a slut. Calling me a whore.

"Watch your mouth, Your Majesty. Or rather you better shut it up if you don't have anything good to say.." I deadpanned, my body is shaking in anger.

V smirked, amusement is all over his face. Then he laughed once again, but his laugh is not pleasant to my ears. When he stopped he glared at me. "I refused to hand you to him.." V approached me even more closer. He had a frightening expression decorating his face.

I shuddered when he lifted me and threw me on the bed. The world seemed to stop spinning when I landed on the soft mattress. I look up to V in attempt to figure what is going on in his mind. Fear succumbed my whole existence. V is watching me like a hungry animal. Shit! Shit! Shit! I need to get out of here.

My heart is pounding hard inside my chest. If it continue it might break free. My body is trembling yet I managed to stood up with wobbly legs. I dash out of bed to the door but my temperature dropped when V appeared in front of it, blocking my only way out. I can tell he already knows what's going on inside my head as his horrible face worsen. Damn! Damn! Damn! God please help me!

V began to move forward resulting for me to back away. He had already locked the door. The beating of my heart gets louder and louder as I move my feet backwards. Before I even notice the bed, I fell down on top of it again.

"P-please...l..let me explain.." I begged, moving further away from this dangerous King.

"Explain what? I already heard everything. You've been whoring around while I was away. How is it? You're so careless someone even witness you two doing the deed.." V is not screaming but I can feel how much hatred he has in the way he speak.

My mind wasn't processing everything that's happening. But I tried to speak my side. "We didn't do anything! I swear Jaeshik is always with me because he's my bodyguard! You're being fed with lies! I didn't know you are this foolish to believe such obvious lies.." I wanted to punched myself for dropping the last line. It only made the devil more furious. "I..I..that wasn't—" I was cut off by a harsh kiss.

I didn't liked it so I attempted to pushed V using my weak arms. This time I regretted not doing work outs. But it didn't help me with anything. I had my eyes closed tightly as I shuddered under V's big figure. I felt him bite my lips so hard I tasted my own blood. The action made me open my mouth. V took that chance to assault the inner part of it.

Unwillingly, a moan escaped my lips. My ears caught the sound of V's smirk. "P..ple..mmph...s..stop..ah..." V broke our kiss and turned to my neck. He bit and nibble on them. "S..top...why...why are you...d-doing this? I..I swear... I'm..not lying.." My tears come out of my eyes like water falls.

But V didn't respond to my question. He resumed on molesting my body as he wants. My body trembled more when he slipped his hand inside my shirt. It ignited more fear in my heart. I tried pushing him again but he is much more stronger than me. I curse myself inwardly because I am to blame for refusing to become stronger.

"Did he touched you here too? How does it felt? Who's better? Him or me?" I moaned once again when he bit my nipples. My moaning and sobbing are mixing together. But V didn't stopped no matter how I pleaded him. He turned into a deaf rapist!

I screamed in protest when I felt him slipped his hand inside my undergarments. In a swift of moment, all of my clothes are taken off my body. Leaving me with nothing, V licked his lips as he scanned my bare skin. I shuddered once again and cried. But it's like he had no feelings and remorse.

The ungrateful rapist bastard king started to play with my groin. He stroke it up and down, making my head dizzy. "No...more... please.."

"You said that but you're making a really erotic face right now.." he laughed maniacally. I can feel him hard too and that doesn't make me happy at all.

He connected our lips again but I refused to respond to his kisses. It breaks me mentally how all of this are happening. Just earlier I was talking happily with Jaeshik now I'm being sexually harassed by the man who said he would back me up. Turns out he was just bluffing back then. And I trusted him. I am to blame aren't I? Before, his kisses are gentle but now it's so rough it is causing my lips to bleed, same as my poor heart.

My eyes grew wide when I felt him trust a finger inside me. Shit! That place he touched burns in pain. I sobbed again and again, quivering under him. "Stop! Ah....it... hurts...please stop! V stop.." no matter how much I begged it's as though it doesn't reach his ears.

Without mercy, he rammed himself into me. I was shot by a massive pain. He didn't even let me adjust to his size. V moved as he wants, disregarding my feelings. He treated me like a breathing sex toy. I was covering my mouth to prevent my moans from coming out, unfortunately, V wanted to hear my freaking begs and plead. He pinned both of my arm on top of my head.

"Don't keep your moans, I wanna hear it. Is this how you sound when you do it with him?" V retorted as he trust deeper in me.

"Ngh!" my energy to answer his question left my body.

The sound of slapping flesh, moans, and sobs filled the room. V didn't stopped even if I was about to faint. I didn't count how many times both of us released until the darkness fall onto me. Pulling me in to rest my mind in peace. How I wish I could rest in peace as well.

^^

If you see this and you know me, this isn't me I swear!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
109K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."