Wanda Maximoff x Reader - One...

By abimess_

Collection of one-shots of Wanda Maximoff x Reader stories from my Tumblr @abimess More

A memorable camping night
A kitchen disaster
Recklessly in love
The Passionate Vigilante
The annoying jumper
She was golden, you were plastic I - AU
She was golden, you were plastic II - AU
When secrets are revealed
The Oblivious Lover
What happens on missions (doesn't always) stays on missions - AU
No words are necessary
Electrical love
Your touch just feels right
The bitter, sweet taste of coffee
The chemistry of us - AU
Marry Me - AU
Too familiar, too hurtful
The weight of guilt
Cuddles are the best stress relievers
The clothes thief
The stupid sad hat - AU
Slipping through our fingers - AU
Forget About Us - AU
It's always a good time for pizza - AU
The most frightened Avenger
The girlfriend shield
A chaotic visit to the dentist
Abbreviations and misunderstandings - AU
Birthday surprises
Steve Frog, Captain Toad
The perfect date
The threatened Halloween tradition
The watershed Halloween camp - AU
Halloween Scare - AU
Front Porch
Darcy's Super Effective Test
The perks of library nights
Fourth of July
Some godly encouragement
Earth-838
The Best Day - AU
Glimpse of us [Halloween Special]
Halloween night memories [Halloween Special]
The haunted house [Halloween Special]
Pumpkin contest [Halloween Special]
Consequences [Halloween Special]
Broken [Halloween Special]
The Christmas savior [Christmas Special]
Wishing for a Christmas miracle [Christmas Special]
Christmas amends [Christmas Special]
Mistletoe kiss [Christmas Special]
An Unforgettable Christmas Trip [Christmas Special]
A Christmas attempted murder [Christmas Special]
Another Day of Snow [Christmas Special]
Santa's Little Helper [Christmas Special]
About Christmas and meeting the family [Christmas Special]
The most magical time of the year [Christmas Special]
A gift misunderstanding [Christmas Special]

Sometimes jealousy is the key

3.5K 71 4
By abimess_

Summary: You've been in love with your best friend for a long time, but were too sure she didn't feel the same way. A party on the compound ends up bringing a lot of revelations for both of you.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: alcohol; fluff

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

You are an absolute gay panic whenever Wanda is around. And the more you were around her, harder it got to keep it cool, to the point where all your teammates realized your feelings. Well, not all of them.

The only one that really should know seems to be the one who's most oblivious about it. But of course she didn't realize your feelings because they're not supposed to be there. You were her best friend and she was yours. That's it.

But it was getting to the point where you couldn't hide it anymore. Last week, the witch was telling you about this sitcom she was watching lately and she looked so cute being all excited like that, you couldn't stop yourself.

- You're so sweet, I love you. – The words slipped from your mouth and you froze instantly, the eyes of the woman in front of you wider. – You're my best friend, you know?! Of course I love you! Er, I gotta go do, uhm, a thing! See you later!

And then you stormed out of the room awkwardly, well aware that you were talking way faster and way louder than it was socially acceptable.

After that fiasco, you decide to deal with it. You couldn't be like that anymore, you had to pull your shit together. You were a grown up, an Avenger, for God's sake, you could handle that situation. So, as the mature person you were, you started to avoid her.

Naturally, Wanda noticed your absence, but didn't do anything about it. What was good for you, but kinda hurt a little. In the days that followed, you noticed that Wanda was getting pretty close with Vision. Too close for comfort, if anyone asked you. And all that situation with the android only made you feel worse.

- You have to talk to her. – Natasha said giggling at your current state. You were both in one of the common rooms at the compound, she was sitting at a chair drinking some apple juice while you were in the couch, upside down, with your legs on the back of the couch and with a pillow on your face.

- Are you kidding me? – You say, your voice muffled by the item. – I can barely say hi to her, how can I say I love her. – You hear Nat laughing again and you grumble. – Why does it have to be so complicated?

- Because it involves people and people are always complicated. – She answers simply and you hear her getting up. – That's why I prefer being surrounded by knives, instead. – She jokes and you chuckle.

- I didn't know Banner was a knife.

- Are you really gonna do this after I just told you I carry a knife? – She threatens, but you can tell (or hope) she's not serious. – Go talk to her.

She says finally and push your legs making you fall from the couch. Before you could complain, though, she's already gone. A long sigh escapes your lips as you go look for Wanda, to finally do what you were supposed to for a long time now.

When you finally find her, she looks at you with a bright smile.

- I have to talk to you. – You both say at the same time, causing you two to laugh. After a while of deciding who should speak first, you convince her to do so.

- Vision asked me on a date. – She said, biting her lips as she smiled and you felt a sinking feeling on your stomach. She looks at you in expectation, but you feel like your brain is too damaged to formulate any kind of sentence right now. You force yourself though.

- Wow, Wanda, that's... that's really cool. – You answer trying your best to disguise your feelings. You think you saw her smile falter for the slightest second, but you couldn't be sure.

- What did you have to tell me, (y/n)? – She asks playfully.

- Oh, actually I forgot. – You said quickly, and ignoring her frowned brows you continue. – Look I have to meet Nat for training, but I see you later okay?

And before she could answer, you leave again. Straight to your room and with tears in your eyes.

--------

- Leave me here to die, Romanoff. – You say with your face buried on the pillows in your bed.

- Jeez, you look miserable. – She says. You were going to say that you were miserable, but she's opening the curtains on your windows, making you grumble.

- Excuse me? You're interrupting my sorrow.

- Yes, and I'm also taking you to Tony's party. – She says crossing her arms. Only now you notice she's wearing a party dress.

- Absolutely not. – You answer, burying your face again on the pillow.

But Natasha is stronger then you so it didn't take long for her to get you off of bed and make you dress up for the party. In all the way up to the roof, Nat caress your back trying to make you feel better, but the stern look on her face tells you that she's not letting you back off.

When you finally get to the entrance, you see the party is already crowded, but the music is not very loud, what makes you feel a little bit more comfortable. But then, you see Wanda and Vison talking on a corner.

- Nop. – You say turning around and heading back to where you came from, but Natasha holds your shoulders.

- You just got here, you're not leaving now! – She says, making you face her. – Come on, it will be fun. Besides, Tony thinks all the team should be here, you know, to make a good impression.

You sigh heavily and mumbles something that sounds like "fine" and Nat smiles at you, patting your arm in reassurance.

- Come on, I know what can help. – She holds your hand and walks you to the bar. She orders two shots of vodka and hands you one of them.

- I don't know, Nat. What if I get drunk and start to cry?

- Then I'll punch you in the face.

- That's really helpful. – You retort sarcastically, but accepts the drink anyway.

It doesn't take much more for you to get drunk, just enough for your brain to stop working properly. Soon enough you were laughing and talking with your friends, not really knowing why you were feeling sad earlier.

A hand on your shoulder makes you spin on your heels. It's a girl you've never seen before. She is really beautiful, with her blonde hair and brown eyes. You think she said "hi" so you say "hi" as well.

You keep talking to her for a while, not really knowing what the conversation is about. And she keeps touching your arm in a flirtatious way but you don't understand why you're not liking it.

The woman is getting dangerously close when you feel a hand holding yours. It takes a little for your brain to process it, but when it does you look on the direction and see the most beautiful person you've ever seen.

- Hi, Wanda. – You say slowly, with a silly smile on your face but she doesn't smile back.

- Can I talk to you? – She asks, her accent more evident now. Or was it always like this? You couldn't tell. Maybe you were always too lost in her eyes to notice. You shake your head in agreement way more than necessary and then Wanda pulls you with her. You think she glanced at the other woman angrily before leaving but you weren't sure.

As Wanda takes you to a more secluded area at the party, you can't help but smile at how soft and warm her hand feels on yours. When she stops and looks at you, you feel the whole world stopping. But she looks at you nervously, spinning the rings on her fingers and you feel the need to say something.

- Thanks for saving me back there. – You say and she laughs sarcastically.

- It didn't look like you needed saving. – She says sounding a little irritated and you narrow your eyes.

- Are you jealous? – You ask amused and she looks surprised at your statement.

- No, I'm not! – She says, taking a step back, an intense flush showing on her cheeks.

- Yes, you are. – You say giggling but she interrupts you.

- No, I'm not. – She says angrily, pausing in every word as her eyes turn red. You stop laughing immediately, sensing the danger.

- I wish you were. – You say lowly after a brief pause, looking at the ground. When you look back up and meet her gaze you suddenly feel very sober. You straighten your posture and take a deep breath. That's it. – I really like you, Wanda. The other day? That was what I was going to tell you. But then you told me Vision asked you out and I didn't have the guts to do it.

Her eyes are scanning you. She seems too shock to say something and you feel horrible, thinking you may just have ruined your friendship with her.

- I'm sorry for only saying this now, I just... I don't know. We were friends and of course you wouldn't like me that way because...

Wanda stopped your uninterrupted talking by walking over to you and kissing you. The shock that took over you only lasted a few seconds before you wrapped your arms around her waist and kissed her back.

- I've always liked you. – She says after the kiss ended and you have to keep really focused to understand what she's saying when her face is this close to yours. – I never said anything because I didn't know you felt the same way.

- How could you not know? You can read minds and stuff!

- I wasn't going to read your mind without your permission, that's wrong! – She says sounding a little offended, but she's smiling so you think it's okay. – Besides, you never really gave me any sign. – She declares, running her fingers thru your chest and you almost choke.

- Excuse me? I literally panic every time you are around!

- I don't know, I thought maybe you were just weird.

- Okay, that was really mean. – You say trying to sound hurt, but you're too happy to be convincing.

She just giggles and kisses you again and you feel like the world finally makes sense. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.7K 90
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
53.9K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????
218K 4.6K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
8.2K 345 4
----Wanda Maximoff x Reader---- When the rumors that you punched Tony Stark in the face spread around your school, some interesting events unfolded.