No words are necessary

Summary: On a mission, you meet a woman that turns your mind upside down with thoughts of her. Little did you know that she was well aware of what those thoughts were.

Pronouns: not used || Warnings: none

───── ⋅ ✮ ⋅ ─────

You barely recovered from your last mission and you're already on a boat fighting against a big robot that talks pretty much like Tony Stark, what is sad, because one Tony is more than enough.

When the men around you start shooting at you, you fight as many of them as you can, knocking them down just like Natasha taught you.

Suddenly you see a burst of red energy coming from your left and you look to see where it came from. Your eyes land on a brunette girl that's probably your age.

Oh god she's beautiful. You think and the mysterious woman in front of you smirks, her cheeks turning to a slight shade of pink. Oh fuck, did I say that out loud?!

The girl chuckles, but before you can actually say or do anything, her eyes glow red and she waves her hands and the same red energy comes out of them and travels straight to you. The impact is strong and makes you fall on your back.

With a groan, you stand up again, but the girl is nowhere to be seen.

-----

"So she got inside your head?!" You ask in disbelief.

You're now on Clint's house. The entire team, except for you and the archer, is devastated because apparently the woman, whose name was Wanda according to the files, put some thoughts on their heads. They don't tell you what thoughts, but by their faces, you can only imagine how bad they were.

"Why didn't she go inside of yours?" Steve asks after Clint explained that the only reason she didn't do the same to him was because he electrocuted her with an arrow. You just shrug, as oblivious as everyone else. But you can't help the feeling of your cheeks heating up to that information. Why didn't she?

"Do you think she can read minds as well?" You ask after a while and everyone looks at you with confused, curious eyes. When Nat asks you why, you shrug again, trying to play it cool "just theorizing."

-----

"This is a stupid idea." You grumble as you watch Tony and Bruce try to bring the synthetic body to live, claiming they can upload J.A.R.V.I.S. to it.

"I'm gonna say this once." You hear Steve's voice sounding from behind you and you turn to face it. You pretty sure Tony said something back but your attention is locked on the brunette behind Rogers.

Wanda stares at you, her eyes scanning every inch of your face with an indecipherable expression. She's way closer this time, close enough for you to see more details of her face and to get lost on her beautiful, green eyes.

She's too pretty, this isn't fair, is the only thing on your mind and the brunette in front of you smiles biting her lip and you swallow dryly.

You don't know for how long you stood there, hypnotized by her gaze. But when you go back to your senses, you hear a gunshot and the glass under Pietro's feet shatters.

Wanda screams for her brother and you don't understand why the fear in her voice makes your heart hurt a little on your chest.

Soon everyone in the room is fighting. You manage to dodge from some blows and flying objects until you notice Bruce immobilizing Wanda by the neck.

"Bruce stop." You say firmly, feeling a strange rage starting to boil on you, but he ignores your words. Before you can do anything to stop him, though, Wanda uses her magic to make him let go of her, causing him to lose his balance and take a few steps back.

You smirk amused, but when she turns to face you, your mouth goes dry. "I can take care of myself, you know?" She says tauntingly, her accent making your whole body shivers. She tilts her head just the slightest, a small smile playing on her face as she does so and you melt entirely.

Oh, man, she's so beautiful, if she beat the crap out of me I'll probably just say thank you. The woman in front of you giggles lightly as soon as the thought crosses your mind and you feel your face warming up.

If she really can read minds as you're thinking she can, you'd better watch your thoughts from now on.

A lightning by your side startles you, and when you turn your attention to that direction, you see a colorful synthezoid attacking Thor and you sigh. You can feel the migraine coming as you think you've already had enough of that bullshit.

-----

The Avengers managed to save the world but no one seems so cheerful about it since you had to destroy an entire country to do so. But there were no deaths among you, so that's a good thing. At least, that's what you repeat to yourself to make you feel better.

A few weeks pass and the team goes back to their normality. Wanda and Pietro take a little longer, since everything is so new to them and the destruction of Sokovia obviously hit them way harder than on everyone else. But soon things are getting better.

You find out that Pietro and you have a really similar sense of humor and you become pretty close pretty fast (what the rest of the team didn't like very much). But since you found out that, yes, Wanda can read minds, you started to avoid the witch like the plague.

Whenever she entered the room, you would rush your gay panicked ass out. You knew you wouldn't be able to avoid her forever, but you were willing to do it for as long as you could. But unfortunately (or not) your hiding didn't last long.

It was late and you were preparing some tea when you heard footsteps entering the kitchen. You turn to see who it was and almost drop your mug when you see it's Wanda.

"Hi" she says, a smirk playing on her face and you almost don't get the strength to say "hi" back, your words sounding almost in a whisper. "I noticed you've been avoiding me" she says, her brows raised teasingly as she walks slowly towards you and you swallow dryly.

"M-me? Of course not! That's an ab-" you lie poorly, not being able to deal with the fact that Wanda was only mere inches from you now, and the brunette giggles at your despair. "You don't have to lie to me, you know? I can read your mind." She says in a whisper, a smirk on her face as she locks her eyes on yours.

With her so close to you, your mind gets overwhelmed with thoughts of kissing Wanda and the witch bites her lip, the smile never leaving her face, and she looks down to your mouth. "Well, then you shouldn't have to ask." You retort in the same tone and shifts your gaze to her lips as well.

Without hesitation, Wanda leans in and kisses you. You pull her by the waist, connecting your bodies together and the brunette sighs against your mouth, sending shivers all over your spine.

When you part for air, you watch Wanda's dilated pupils, well aware that yours are the same way. The brunette look at you with a teasing smile. "Your thoughts are very loud." She declares and you smirk. "You sure? Cause I think my brain just stopped."

She giggles and kisses you again, and this time you're certain it did.