CRAZY SOULS

By sofss_17

When one falls in love whose craziness matches with another.... A love story of giraffe and bakri More

✨ONE BIG MESS✨
✨THIRD UMPIRE 🏏✨
✨GIRAFFE AUR BAKRI KI BIKE✨
✨REVENGE LIZARD FIRED✨
✨PAINING DISTANCE✨
✨KHOOBSURAT BAKRI✨
✨ASKING HER OUT?! ✨
✨UNOFFICIAL GIRLFRIENDS✨
✨MYSTERIOUS DREAM✨
✨FALLEN FOR HER ❤️✨
✨DATE OF LOVE 💞✨
✨MY SPECIAL ❤️✨
✨THAT UNKNOWN FEELING✨
✨TIME MATTERS✨
✨THE ONE ACT ✨
✨THE LAST TIME ✨
✨I LOVE YOU✨
✨I LOVE YOU TOO✨
✨LOVE MEANS THE WORLD ✨
✨I BELONG TO HER✨
✨LAST NIGHT✨
✨SEPARATED HEARTS✨
✨THE LEAP✨
✨ALMOST SPILLED✨
✨THE RIDE BEGINS✨
✨WONDER SURPRISE✨
✨ONLY MINE✨
✨THE FINAL RIDE✨
✨HER RESPONSIBILITY✨
✨HER LIFELINE✨
✨THE PLAYFUL LOVE✨
✨LOVE, LIVE & LAUGH✨
✨APPROVAL & ACCEPTANCE✨
✨LOVE OR DECEPTION✨
✨THE FACE-OFF✨
✨CROSSROADS OF HEARTS✨
✨LOVE & WRATH✨
✨NEW ADVENTURE✨
✨DARK SEA OF SECRETS & REVENGE✨
✨THEIR WORLD✨

✨REVENGE PLANNING✨

1K 174 48
By sofss_17

Karishma was riding the bike and Haseena was seated behind her. Karishma was riding the bike harshly to reach Ayaan's restaurant as soon as possible which was annoying Haseena. Haseena repeats herself for the nth time.

HM: bakri hum phir se bol rahe hai... Aaram se chalo.

KS: shut up giraffe.

Karishma took a sharp right turn. Haseena had enough of her carelessness and closed the gap between them and placed her hands on Karishma's hand. Karishma's breath got uneven because of the proximity and nervousness grew all of a sudden, her heartbeat got faster and looks Haseena through the mirror.

" Tum... Tum... Kya kar rahi ho?...", Karishma fumbled.

Haseena took over the bike and begins to ride in the same position, " Toh aur kya kare? Tab se tumhe bol rahe aaram se chalao... Bakri kahi ki!" Haseena replies in irritation.

KS: dekho...

Haseena interrupts," Tum dekho. I know tumhe party planning aur arrangements karni hai but it doesn't mean you will ride it so carelessly."

"Humari baari hai bike chalane ki aur hum jaise chahe chala sakte hai!" Karishma overcomes her nervousness and chided.

Haseena stopped the bike on the side of the street and got off the bike immediately in anger.

HM: jo chahe karo... Tum bhaad mein jaa sakti ho. And don't worry about pushpee, wo hum dekh lenge. Get lost with this.

Haseena took a taxi and left from there, leaving Karishma in bewilderment.

"Aah!! Khud ko kya samhjti hai... Itna kyu akadti hai. Bhaad mein jaaye hume kya... Topa!!", Karishma almost yelled in anger.

Karishma ignites the bike again and ride to the restaurant. She reaches there and begin the arrangements with the help of Ayaan. Karishma was continuously checking her watching waiting for Haseena's arrival.

AM: Karishma...

KS: ji bhai?

AM: Haseena kahan hai? Tumare saath aane wali thi na?

KS: ha... Haan... Par giraffe ko kuch kaam yaad aagaya toh wo wahan chale gayi.

AM: theek hai.

Mallik's arrive at the restaurant with Santosh and Billu except for Haseena, pushpa ji and Barbie.

SS: karu didi... Koi help chahiye?

KS: nahi sab kuch set hogaya hai. Bas Amma ko lekar aaye giraffe.

CM: nahi didi... Pushpa aunty ko toh Barbie didi lane wali hai.

KS: par hum ne toh giraffe se kaha tha.

SS: nahi didi... Haseena didi ne yahi kaha ki Barbie didi Amma ko layengi.

CM: haseena didi kuch important kaam hai toh nahi aa payengi.

"Chalo acha uska chehra dekhna nahi padega warna pura mood kharab hojata.." Karishma said in a happy tone.

Karishma knows how much Haseena loves her pushpee and she thought might be because of her is not attending the party and was about to call Haseena but at the same Barbie calls Santosh and tells that she have arrived with Pushpa ji. Karishma threw her phone aside and asked Ayaan to switch off the lights. Barbie enters with pushpa ji who was blindfolded in the party section. Barbie opens the the blindfold.

PS: Barbie itna andhera kyu hai?

BS: abhi pata lag jayega.

Suddenly all the lights were switched on, the party section was fully decorated for birthday. All of them come out and wishes her.

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMA/ PUSHPA/ PUSHPA AUNTY.

Pushpa ji was really surprised as she no-where expected this to happen. She was told that the party is cancelled as the surprise was ruined and also that she was not comfortable.

"Thank you"

She could only utter this, on this beautiful surprise by her family and very close friends, almost her family, the Mallik's. Soon guests begin to arrive and all got busy with their chores but Karishma's eyes were only searching for Haseena.

MR: kisse dhund rahi hai?

KS: yaar giraffe gayab hai doopar se.

MS: koi gayab nahi hai.

KS: toh kahan hai? Usse pata hai Amma usse kitna pyaar karti hai lekin phir bhi wo jan bhuj kar nahi aayi.

MS: pushpa ma'am k liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai aur ye baat tum bhi bahut ache se janti ho.

KS: toh kahan hai wo unke itne important din par?

MS: tumhe kyu itni fikar ho rahi uski. In fact you should enjoy kyuki wo nahi toh usse sehna nahi padega.

KS: hum ko uski chinta vinta nahi hai. Amma k liye bol rahe hai.

MR: Karishma rehne do. Agar usko aana hoga toh aa jayegi.

MS: exactly. Tum party enjoy karo. Cheers!

Misri clinged her glass to Karishma's and Mira's and goes to cheetah and Ayaan. Pushpa ji and Noor Jahan was with their friends and colleagues together. Santosh, Cheeta, Ayaan , Barbie and Billu. Karishma was roaming getting bored. Barbie pulls her aside.

BS: kya hai?

KS: kya?

BS: kyu saadu sa chehra lekar phir rahi ho?

KS: bore ho rahe hai.

BS: jao apni bestie k saath tumhara favourite kaam karo. Timepass.

KS: par wo nahi hai.

BS: koun?

KS: giraffe. Usko taang mein maaza aata hai duniya mein koi cheez mein nahi aata.

BS: arey haan... Haseena kahan hai?

KS: bhagwan Jane.

Barbie nudged her shoulder with Karishma and winks at her.

" Oh!! Toh Karishma ka dil Haseena k bagair nahi lagta!", Barbie teased her sister.

Karishma thought it a millisecond then immediately deleted this thought from mind and hits her sister being frustrated.

KS: kyu haar koi humari baat galat leta hai.

BS: toh kya tum Haseena ko miss nahi kar rahi ho?

KS: bilkul nahi. Usse miss kar, usse acha hum bandar ko tameez seekhaye.

Soon it was the time for cake cutting. Pushpa ji was standing in front of the table with her daughters around her. She was about to blow the candles but she stopped in mid.

PS: Haseena kahan hai?

NJ: kuch kaam se gayi.

KS: kahan?

MS: tumhare se koi matlab nahi hai.

KS: hum ko bhi uss giraffe ki nahi padi bas Amma k liye puch rahe hai.

AM: ammi usne kaha ki wo party hone tak aa jayegi.

NJ: ye ladki bhi na itni raat ko akele chale gayi.

CM: don't worry ammi. Wo humari behan... Ek do k haath pair tod k aayegi.

PS: hasu ko hum nahi chhodenge. Apni pushpee ka birthday miss kar diya.

"Ye kabhi nahi ho sakta, pushpee!", Haseena comes in running and panting.

"Lo aagayi Amma ki jaan!", Barbie said loudly. " Aur shyd humari behan ki jaan bhi...", Barbie whispers in Karishma's ears who was standing her.

Karishma glares at her sister and tried to ignore her words.

KS: koi sharam aati hai tumhe? Ye koi time hai party mein aane ka?

HM: none of your business bakri.

PS: hasu kahan thi?

HM: humari pushpee ka birthday hai aur hum bina gift kaise aa sakte hai. Wahi lene gaye the.

AM: chalo bahut baate hogayi. Aunty cake cut kariye.

HM: yess Bhai. Come on pushpee.

Pushpa ji cuts the cake and feeds her daughters and then Haseena was the first person after that. Haseena kissed her cheek and fed her back. Karishma took Haseena on a empty corner.

HM: hum abhi bol rahe hai... Hum chudail ko na hi kiss karte hai aur na hi uske saath romance karte hai.

KS: shut up jadbhudhi! Topa! Dayan... Jitna bole kam lagta hai.

HM: bakri zyada baako mat.

KS: jab tumhe pata hai Amma tumhe kitna pyaar karti hai toh kyu itna late aayi?

HM: aur tum koun hoti ho hum se ye puchne wali?

Karishma was tongue tied on this question.

HM: kaho na koun tum humari? Humari dost? Bilkul nahi. Humari koi kareebi? Nahi... Humari family? No... Humari biwi ya gf? Agle 10 janam mein bhi possible nahi hai. So Karishma Singh you are no one to me and I shouldn't answer you. Please mind your own work and enjoy the party!

Haseena said in a very harsh and rude manner and left from there. Karishma was still standing in the same area. She Believed it or not these words of Haseena somewhere pricked Karishma's heart. Haseena went back to pushpa ji and placed her palm over her eyes.

HM: pushpee... Ab humari gift ki baari.

PS: beta tumhe gift dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

HM: zaroorat hai. Chaliye humare saath.

Haseena held her hand while other was still over her eyes. Haseena guides her towards the exit and took her parking lot. Noor Jahan and others too followed her. Haseena stood behind Pushpa, leaving her hand but her other hand was still over her eyes.

HM: pushpee open you mouth.

SS: poem kyu padh rahi hai aap? Vo bhi last sentence.

Haseena whispers to cheeta," aye Teri biwi ki masumiyat ko sambhal"

CM: kya didi aap bhi na...🙈

HM: pushpee jaldi.

PS: theek hai.

The man hands over a pani puri to Haseena and shoves in pushpa Ji's mouth, removing her hand.

" Jhaju k golgappe!!", Pushpa ji exclaimed in excitement and tasting it.

HM: ji haan... Aap k favourite gol gappe. Ye hai jhaju k beta Raju. Apni abbu ka business ab ye handle karta hai.

PS: humare favourite hai par achanak se wo shehar ki dusri taraf chale gaya aur hum toh jaa nahi sakte.

HM: par hum aap k liye laa zaroor sakte hai. Aaj aap jee bhar k khaiye.

PS: haan tum hum ko do... Ek dum thike wale... Thank you so much hasu.

The vendor makes and severs pushpa ji and rest of them. While Karishma was standing beside Pushpa ji stealing glances and cursing Haseena in her mind.

"Iss dayan ko chhodenge nahi. Uski himmat kaise hui hum se waise baat karni ki? Hum uski girlfriend thodi hai jo hum se aise baat karegi. Humesha hum par rob jhadti rehti hai. Giraffe hum aaj Amma ki kasam kha bolte tum se iss baat ka badla zaroor lenge!" Karishma thought while glaring at Haseena.

Barbie snaps her fingers infront of Karishma," itna kyu gur rahi ho usko?", Barbie said with a smirk.

KS: humari marzi jisse chahe dekhe.

BS: tado tado... Achi lag rahi hai Haseena.

KS: didi aap ka murder kar denge... Sach bata rahe hai.

Karishma held Mira's hand and dragged her back in the restaurant. Both begin to discuss the plan for the revenge on Haseena's words.

MR: main bolti ho karishma abhi nahi. Kuch din baad karte hai.

KS: kyu!!?

MR: kyuki abhi Misri uske saath lagi padi rehti hai. Kuch dino mein misri ko kuch kaam se ki wajah college nahi aayegi, tab karte hai.

KS: haan theek hai.

Few days later,
Haseena was tying her shoelace, lost in her thoughts. Karishma enters the house with collage bag and looks at her. Haseena back was facing Karishma. Karishma tip-tood, stood behind her and pulled and messes up Haseena's hair. Haseena turns back, gives a deadly glare to Karishma and ignores her and continues to tie her lace.

KS: oh giraffe jaldi...! Late ho rahe hai.

HM: andhi ho? Dekhta nahi ready ho rahe hai.

KS: haan toh jaldi karo.

Haseena gets up and began to redo her hair in a high ponytail. Noor Jahan comes out of her room hearing Karishma's voice.

KS: good morning aunty.

NJ: good morning. Kuch khaogi?

HM: haan tussiye iske muh mein. Ghar k saara khana daal dijiye iske paet mein.

KS: oh bandar tum apna kaam jaldi karo.

NJ: beta usse chhodo, tum ye batao exams ki taiyari kaisi chal rahi hai?

KS: bawal aunty... Dekhna humesha ki tarah hum hi top karenge. Aur iss dayan ko haara denge.

NJ: bahut ache. Haseena agar kuch doubt ho toh Karu se puch lena.

HM: isse behtar ye hai hum khud ko phasi lagale.

KS: nahi tum zehar bhi le sakti ho..

HM: bakri today stay away from me. Hum gusse mein kuch kar denge jo hume nahi karna chahiye.

KS: karo na hum darte thodi tum se.

Haseena was done with hair and took her college bag and key of the bike.

" Pushpee ki beti ho isliye lihaz karte. Hume majboor mat karo!", Haseena left taking her jacket.

NJ: pata nahi tum dono ki jung kab khatam hogi...

KS: iss janam mein nahi aunty. Chalte hai bye.

Karishma hurriedly moves out of house and sat behind Haseena on the bike. Haseena plugged in the earphones to avoid any talks with Karishma. The entire way Karishma tried to instigate Haseena but she ignores the whole way. This weird behaviour of Haseena was very suspicious for Karishma.

They reached college, Haseena parked the bike and moves towards the canteen instead of the class. Haseena turns back thinking of something and pins Karishma to the wall, caging her in between her arms.

HM: aaj kuch nonsense nahi chahiye hume aur hum se jitna ho sake dur rehna. I'm warning you.

Karishma pushed back Haseena," what is this behaviour!?", Karishma said in anger.

HM: tumhare ache k liye bol rahe. That's it.

Haseena said in straight tone and went to canteen while Karishma attends the lectures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 6.5K 35
You all can derive the story from the title itself. Keep Supporting for more Kareena Story With Gratitude RJ
56.1K 6.2K 32
three shots love story doctor & ACP love story Karishma Singh & Haseena Malik, it's pure fiction love story..
13.9K 1.7K 17
So this is basically a Kareena love story.
46.1K 3.9K 19
A love story of KAREENA but in a different style. Haseena who loves Karishma from her college time but Karishma is unknown about Haseena's feelings...