๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ž | โœ“

By elliechanelbooks

๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’... More

๐’œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’
๐“’/๐““
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐•.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

1.7K 30 6
By elliechanelbooks

Yelena

"Well...what do we have here." Veto laughed, holding his gun up to my head. "Hey there princess." He greeted me. "You bitch." I said, smacking him across the face. "You are an absolute dick that has no life! that's exactly why you're trying to ruin his. You're absolutely psycho, but so am I so try me, whore." I exclaimed, pointing my gun at him.

He laughed. "Aw baby, you're such a brave girl." He said, tucking my hair behind my ear. "But listen, i'm here to kill you, you want to kill me so let's just make this go quicker okay?" He told me. I shook my head. "What is it that you really want?" I asked, he seemed shocked. "Hm.. no one has ever asked me that before." He told me.

"I want revenge." He replied. Personally- shut it, instigator. "I want revenge because your father betrayed me." He told me. "We we're going to rob containers that were filled with cocaine and other drugs but when we got the crates into the truck he shot me and drove off." He explained.

That doesn't sound like something he'd do, yet again he does act differently towards me. "Anyway, I have to kill you, bye princess." He said, raising his gun to my head. I was already shot in the thigh and now he wants to kill me? Ugh I'm so over this. I heard a gun shot but I was still alive. I stared at him, his lifeless body towering over me.

His blood was all over my face. I turned around to see J standing behind me. "He was lying, your father didn't do that. I know because I was there." J told me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me along side him. That wasn't as complicating as I thought it'd be. Before we walked outside I was stopped by J's ex. Greattttt she's alive. "What?" I asked stopping J.

"Are you and Adrian together?" She asked me. "Uhm, why?" I questioned. She opened her phone and showed me a picture of him kissing her. "When was that?" I asked. "Yesterday." She told me. I scoffed and walked furiously outside, J was holding me back a bit. We walked outside and I saw everyone waiting next to their car. I turned to look at J.

He raised his eyebrow and gave me a 'don't do something you'll regret' look. I almost met his height in my heels. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in, kissing him over and over again until I felt like stopping. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. His full lips pressed against mine. I smiled and laughed. "Thanks." I whispered, I watched as he licked his lips.

"You're going to get me killed." He said in a cold tone. "You saved my life, I'm just repaying you." I told him, noticing that everyone was staring. I kissed him once more, as he had his hand slightly underneath my dress. My arms were still wrapped around his neck. "Come on. I can't wait to have you in my room." I whispered, grabbing his hand and walking with him down the stairs.

"Hey guys! I'm alive!" I smiled brightly. "Where's Adrian?" I asked, dropping my smile. "He left when you kissed J." Emilio sighed, crossing his arms as he leaned on one of the cars. "Congratulations, Yelena, you've won the most likely to stay a bitch award." Alvero murmured. "I kissed him because he kissed some other woman, just getting my city girl points up." I snarled, rolling my eyes and walking away with J.

I stopped at a black empty car. "They get on my nerves." I said, frustratingly fiddling with his fingers. I hadn't even noticed I was messing with his hand.

Okay so let's get everything straight,

You fell in "love" with Adrian when you first saw him which only took you like two days to figure out you had real feelings for him, then you had sex with Gio in Adrian's car. Oh and don't forget the part where Adrian almost killed you and now you caught feelings for J? Wow you are unbelievable.

I noticed him staring down at me. "I don't want to make the same mistake that I made with Adrian." I said, looking down at my heels. I noticed blood dripping down my leg. I covered my mouth and noticed what it was. Don't tell me you just got your period in front of him. Oh my god this is so embarrassing. I tried squeezing my legs together so that he couldn't see it but he noticed before I could hide it.

He took off his jacket and handed it to me. I absolutely refused to get my pussy blood on his jacket. He sighed and turned me around, wrapping his jacket around my waist. "Get in, I'll take you to get cleaned up at our house." He told me, opening the door for me. "Our?" I asked him. "Yes, I live with my father and my sister and brothers in a mansion not far from here." He explained. Great so now everyone at his house is going to see blood dripping down my leg.

I sat down and he got in next to me. I guessed that this was his car since I didn't recognize the driver. "How long have you been working with my dad and my brothers?" I asked him, attempting to break the awkward silence. "Almost my entire life. I grew up with you, your brothers and Adrain." He told me. "Your dad, my dad and Adrians dad are really close friends. Your father never let me play with you because he thought I'd try and hurt you." He told me.

"And would you have hurt me?" I questioned. "No. I stayed to myself most of the time. I banged a girls head on a swing set pole because she pulled my hair." He calmly stated. "Wait so you hurt her because she pulled your hair??" I questioned. "I'm not very fond of being touched, yet I let you kiss me." He said. I smiled at what he said. He liked that I kissed him? "So you liked that I kissed you?" I further questioned.

".. No." He sharply replied. "Oh really?" I scoffed. I leaned over and put my hand on his cheek. He grabbed my face, forcing eye contact. "You don't seem to like to take things slowly." He said to me, his brown and blue eyes pierced holes into mine. How do you even respond to that? He scoffed and let go of my face. "Don't you and Adrian have something going on?" He asked.

I zoned out for a second but was distracted when he grabbed my neck. "Answer." He demanded. "We did. I realized that he was just playing with my feelings. I don't have time to wait for him to want me only." I explained. He brushed his thumb on my face and said, "He is my childhood best friend but nobody in the Mafia will ever be good for you. No matter how much you think you know him he'll just break your fragile heart." He stated.

"Do.. you do that?" I questioned, feeling blood gush out of me. I sat down so that I wouldn't get blood on the seat. "Yes and no. I've only ever been in a relationship once. I was loyal to her, gave her attention, cared for her, gave her what she needed then she tried to kill my sister." He told me. Wow this guy has an interesting life.

"Wait what ?! Is she okay?" I asked. "My sister is fine. I almost killed her but my mother stopped me." He said. I wasn't shocked. "But I'm not in a relationship now and being loyal to a girl I'm not dating doesn't make sense. Only if I think she's the only one for me. Then I'd chose her over the rest." He explained. He stared into my eyes as I tried to fully understand. "So the rest they.." I was cut off .

"I stopped talking to all of them, Life right now isn't the greatest, especially because your little boyfriend is going to try and kill me when we get to Italy." He said. "He wouldn't." I told him. "You think you know him, but you don't. He does what he wants, gets what he wants, says what he want." He went on. He seemed like something was upsetting him.

"J... are you okay? Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked. "No." He coldly answered. I felt like he shut me out. Something was definitely bothering him and I wanted to know what it was. "You can talk to me." I told him. He glared at me. I sighed in defeat and took my hand off of his thigh. "You're acting like Adrian." I murmured.

He scoffed. "I'm nothing like Adrian. Me and him are absolutely not similar. Im taller he's shorter, He has black straight hair I have black wavy hair, Hes weaker I'm stronger, The only thing that we have in common is that we always seem to like the same girls." He went on. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We both liked this one girl named Sierra." He explained. "It destroyed our relationship and we never spoke to one another again." He went on.

Thats a stupid reason to not be friends anymore. I sighed as he turned and looked out the window. Lets not forget that you have period blood gushing out of that punani of yours. This is just embarrassing, why me? just why? The feelings I had for Adrian were pushed down, all I could think about was why it was so easy to kill Veto. Maybe he wasn't the real Veto, a person like him would never let his guard down.

I stared out the window, thinking of possible ways he could still be alive. A few moments later we arrived at his place. It was ginormous and the exterior design was magnificent. I climbed out of the car with my thighs pressed tightly together. It was almost pitch black but the lights surrounding the house made everything visible. I walked awkwardly next to J as we both approached the large, white door.

The door handles were gold and there were flowers and bushes everywhere. There was a concrete path leading from the street to the entrance. In the middle of the path was a waterfall. The water made a loud beautiful sound  as it splashed down back to the water. Everything was neat and clean. He opened the door with a key card and walked in.

Word count: 1799

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 17K 74
Book 1 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
83.2K 1.6K 27
Completeโœ”๏ธ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
1M 20.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
4.1M 99.5K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...