π‚πŽππ…π‹πˆπ‚π“πˆππ† π‹πŽπ•...

Da clesired

▍ π™žπ™’π™₯π™§π™žπ™£π™© π™¨π™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ . 𝟎𝟎𝟏. conflicting love. 𝙸𝙽 πš†π™·π™Έπ™²π™· π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘π™€π™¬ π™¨π™žπ™£π™˜π™‘π™–π™žπ™§ befri... Altro

CONFLICTING LOVE
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

4.7K 101 1
Da clesired

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
༊*·˚☆: *.☽

i. the story will begin shortly !

— 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 ! I'd like to start off by saying that I write strictly for pleasure — not profession. My writing is done to my satisfactory, and I am aware that not everyone may agree to my perspective on the quality. All I ask of you is that you be kind, and if you're not happy with my writing, simply click away from the story. With that being said, I sincerely hope you enjoy 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 !

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

407K 7.3K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ πŸ”žMature ContentπŸ”ž Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
227K 6.6K 41
❝ i'm devoting myself to you, i am giving myself to you. ❞ πžπ¦π›π«π² 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯, a boy that can shapeshift into a large werewolf ends up imprinting on...
55.2K 1.1K 15
Lucy moves back to LaPush in the hopes of finding a pack that can help her control her shifting, but what if she finds so much more.
246K 7.6K 26
❝ π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢? ❞ ― 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 . . . π™²πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŽ πš‚πš πšŠπš— πšπš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’οΏ½...