Closed Gaps

By ambievertfaria

🚫🚫 NOW DISCONTINUED 🚫🚫 Kim Namjoon is a 26 year old single father of Kim Yeji and a company owner. Namjoo... More

Author's Note (◍‒ᴗ‒◍)
Characters β™‘
Chapter 1: Alarm Clock
Chapter 2: Family Sunday
Chapter 3: Rainy Memories
Chapter 4: Colourful Date
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Refreshing Pain
Chapter 7: Negative Nostalgia
Chapter 8: First Kisses
Chapter 9: Highschool
Chapter 10: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 11: Tears as Rain
Chapter 13: Worst Times
Chapter 14: Camellias and Promises
Chapter 15: Stand by Me
Chapter 16: Hollow

Chapter 12 : Touch the smile

67 2 1
By ambievertfaria

Third Person Pov

"Yeji-ah can you please eat quickly, honey? We're running late" Namjoon said frustratedly as he packed Yeji's lunch in her lunchbox, because they were running really late today he only managed to pack toasts and omelette for her.
Super simple and Namjoon's guilty. Cooking just wasn't his cup of tea, not to mention they were already running late.

"Appa! How many times do I have to tell you to not rush me in anything? I hate rushing things man.." she said in a bored tone, biting on her sandwich.

"Watch your tone, dear daughter. I won't tolerate any bad manners with me" Yeji rolled her eyes teasingly when he was looking the other way.

"Here's your lunch. Eat well, okay?"

"Papa, this is called lunch in your dictionary? It's just some plain toasts and omelette" Yeji gagged opening the box.

"Too much dramatic, aren't you? We're running late honey, c'mon give me some credit" Namjoon said taking a last sip from his coffee, picking the keys, walking through the door with Yeji.

"I forgot to tell you Appa..Wooyoung's throwing a tea party tomorrow and I wanna go! Could you please tell Yoongi Poongi to drop me?" Namjoon frowned

"Why do you need Yoongi to drop you? I can drop you myself"

"...I thought you'll be busy so I asked for Yoongi Poongi"

That's when it hits him. Yeji thought he'll be too busy for her to even drop her at her friend's place. Namjoon hasn't been too distanced from Yeji, has he? He tries, he tries so bad but he always ends up making Yeji be dependent on someone else.

"No- I don't have any work, I can drop you, sweetie" Namjoon smiled hoping the younger would love the idea. And she did, the big smile on Yeji's face said so. Dragon eyes crinkling, dimples full on display.
Yeji was a cutie.

"Okay, Papa! I'll tell Youngie that I'm coming!" Yeji jumped opening the door, jumping into the sit.

"Woah, hold yourself kid" Namjoon reminded as he got into his own sit and started driving.

To be honest, he has been stressing out about telling Yeji about him and Jimin for a while now. He just can't get himself to speak in the right moment, hence he always makes excuses of delaying it.
Namjoon stopped the car in front of the school.

"Bye, Papa!" Yeji said getting out of the car, waving at him.

"Bye, baby! Don't go anywhere with anyone else except me, Halmeoni and Yoongi hyung, okay? Don't take anything from strangers!" He yelled out, waving still.

" 'Kay, Appa got it. I'm not a kid now, ugh!" She huffed, disappearing into the crowd.

Yeji was a kid but she had anger issues like an adult. Well, not the serious kind but the kind where she'll get extremely angry whenever someone will remind her about something. Maybe that's a new generation thing?
Because if Namjoon remembers, he wasn't like this when he was a child. He was active yeah, but never this much arrogant. Maybe she got it from her biological father.

Just at the mention of Yeji's biological father, Namjoon's breath hitched.
He should start thinking about something positive.. something that makes him happy.

Jimin..he hasn't called Jimin since two days. God..he was embarrassed and running late at the moment. So he chose to call Jimin when he'll reach his office.

Entering the office greeted with many good mornings he entered his room, letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.
He dialed a number in the telephone. [Idk if people still use that, I'll be a lil vintage here ;-;]

"Hello, Rosé?"

"Hello, Good morning, Boss. You needed anything?" She asked in her strict australian accent. Super straightforward.

"Actually yes, can you please send me cup of dark coffee in my desk?"

"Sure, Sir. Will that be all?"

"Yeah, that'll be it" he ended the call.
He did drink his morning coffee at home but today it wasn't enough. He needed a dark one. Life's been a huge stress since a few days.

Of course, Namjoon's Eomma only talks about the engagement whenever he'll have a conversation with them. Office pressure was hectic, he hasn't told Yeji anything yet. He hasn't been able to spend time with Jimin recently, not that the younger was complaining. He haven't said a single word about it which Namjoon is grateful for.

Jimin knows about official stress, he was a busy person himself. Surely, he knew about meetings, official pressure etc.

"Sir, may I come in?" A soft voice said knocking on the door.

"Come in" Namjoon said as he heard footsteps getting closer.

"You must've brought my dark coffee. Keep it in the table and you can go" he said typing on the laptop.

"Always so busy aren't you, Mr Kim?" The voice said making Namjoon blink.
Wait..that voice sounds -

"..Jimin?" He whispered widening his eyes as the younger smiled slyly.

"Hii! Thought I'd visit your office to see you" He said making his way to Namjoon's desk.

"Of-of course, I didn't expect you to come here at this time.."

"I'm not disturbing you, am I ?"

"No-no it's just-"

"Were you thinking about me, hyung?" Jimin came closer to him, leaning into him as he whispered in his ears sending shivers down his body.

"Hmm? Because I've been thinking about you all day" He teased with that sly smile

"No- I..yea-" Namjoon blinked stuttering in his words. As if he forgot how to speak all of a sudden.

"Were you ignoring me, hyung? I've been meaning to meet you since so long and you didn't even called. It shouldn't make me sad but it did" He nuzzled into the older one's jaw.

"Jimin-I what are you-"

"Do you know what I think?"
"Hmm?"

"I think I'm falling for you, Mr Kim" He whispered in Namjoon's ear, he can feel the hot breath of Jimin's.

"I know it's too soon but I can't help it..why am I like this, mm?"

"Jimin-ah,I don't know how-" Namjoon started.

"You don't have to tell me you feel the same way, it's okay" he reassured.

"Actually, you know what? Fuck everything, fuck my feelings. I want you" he suddenly said, hands finding their way to Namjoon's collar.

"Wha-, Mochi-ah, we-" Namjoon was cut off with a warm kiss. He widened his eyes when he felt the younger's soft plump lips into his. Even though he was in shock but he kissed back, tasting Jimin's soft lips fully. That's right, fuck everything.

"Mmm...the nickname is a huge turn on for me, you know?" He whispered, tightening his grip into Namjoon's collar

"Jimin, somebody can see us"

"So what? You're a CEO, no one will care about what a CEO does at his office"

"Wha-it doesn't work like that..I-"

"Fine, I'll lock the door but please..let me kiss you?" Namjoon nodded hesitantly. Jimin smiled, instantly going for another kiss pushing his lips into the older one's. His fingers made their way to Namjoon's shirt buttons opening them, revealing his collarbone.

Namjoon was a moaning mess as Jimin started kissing his neck. He was full red but it wasn't like he wasn't enjoying it. Man was in heaven.

"Jimin, please.." he started off, breathing heavily.

"Please what? Tell me you aren't liking it, because I can notice your little boner down there, Mr Kim" he smirked, fingers dancing between Namjoon's thighs.

Namjoon was beetroot red at that point. Not only he got the first boner of his life after years, well that was a bit overwhelming but technically it was true.

"I can take care of it, hyung. I want to" he looked at Namjoon as if to ask for permission

"Yo-you no..I can't..Jimin this is-"

"I swear, I'll make it better, I caused this didn't I? I'll take care of it too" Jimin whined, pressing his hips against Namjoon's ones

"Mhmmm" he moaned under the kiss, hugging the Sakura and peaches scent Jimin was carrying.
__________

"Boss, may I come in?" Someone knocked on the door.

Namjoon popped opened his eyes, looking everywhere but he didn't find Jimin. It was a dream..did he just..
did he just have a wet dream about Jimin?

"Ah- yeah, come in!" Namjoon cleared his throat.

"You asked for a coffee? I'm sorry for the delay, the machine was glitching for some reason" Hanyeol said.

"No worries, Hanyeol-shi. It's alright" Namjoon smiled taking the cup from his hands.

"Alright, tell me if you need anything Boss!" He half yelled already making his way through the door. Namjoon let out a sigh after he left.

"I just hope he didn't saw me having a wet imagination..god" Namjoon whispered to himself.

Hanyeol was a funny man, kinda like Seokjin but he was way professional than the older man. At least Hanyeol knew better than to crack a joke about pizza and pastas. So Namjoon sincerely hopes that he didn't hear his doings. Thinking about that.. Namjoon didn't know what to do about it. Should he tell Jimin about this? Oh absolutely no.

How would he even say?
'Hey Jimin, you know what? I got a wet imagination about you today! I know it has been only three months, hehe'? Not a chance, Namjoon rather start eating mint choco.. disgusting
____________________

"Unbelievable. I don't get why did you drag me to take Choi's son from school? You could've done it yourself" Jimin whined as he got out of the car, following his best friend Mina in motion.

"Jimin-ah, it's just a quick thing! Babysitting Mrs. Choi's son is a huge deal for me, you know?"

"So? You're the assistant of a famous designer, it's not like you get paid poorly. You don't need to do babysitting" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You're forgetting I not only pay my bills but my brother's too. Besides didn't you said you love kids? This is a perfect opportunity!" Mina slyly smiled quite proud of her idea.

"Don't use my weaknesses against me, bitch!"

"Haha, I will. It's just a matter of minutes. You can wait here, Imma go find Minhyun"

"Ah.. life's hard when your friends deceives you" Jimin shook his head dramatically, opening his phone.

Meanwhile..

"What did you just say?"

"What? I said you are a sloth..SLOTH. Are you deaf too, Lia?" Yeji smirked.

"I'm not deaf, okay?! Look who's talking, if it isn't Ms. Sly Fox?" Lia teased back.

"You're again with this shit? How many times do I have to tell you to not call me that!" Yeji glared

"And how many times do I have to tell you to not call me sloth?!"

"Stop it, both of you! Fighting is not good!" A voice spoke, coming between the sly fox and sloth [Lmao]

"Oh, there's our favourite sunshine Wooyoung. Well put some brain into your dumb friend's head?"

"Lia, stop. Yeji is not dumb, what do you mean?"

"That's right, you heard it Sloth?"

"Yeji, stop calling her sloth! It's bad bad, also why are you swearing? Didn't your Papa said no for you to swear?" Wooyoung widens his eyes, putting a hand in Yeji's mouth.

"Ah, Youngie. Lia was making me mad and I didn't like it"

"Doesn't mean you'll say bad words to her, c'mon say sorry?" He smiled

"What? Youngie why are you taking her side? She isn't your best friend! I am!"

"I'm not taking her side, Yeji. I'm telling you to say sorry. It was your fault too" He assured smiling still.

"No! I'm not saying sorry to Lia! She's very bad! She ruined my crayons and ate my lunch!"

"Hey! I did say sorry for it! I ate your lunch weeks ago!"

"But you broke my crayons today! They were my favourite! I'm not saying sorry, bye!" Yeji stormed off, leaving the other two.

"Well..she has some issues" Lia whispered

"Why did you eat her lunch, Lia? Your mom packs you good lunch everyday" Wooyoung said, still looking at an angry bird Yeji storming off.

"I-I..was..um hungry okay? She made it a huge messy fessy"

"Messy fessy?" Wooyoung giggled making the other blush bright pink.
"I-I mean mess.."

"Look at him smiling at her! He never smiles like that with me! Was I really bad bad? Aish..I hate everything!" Yeji said looking at the other two. Out of anger, she threw the pen out of her hand.

"Ah-" a surprised voice said as Yeji widened her eyes to the point they looked like ping pong balls [I'm so sorry readers ;-;]
The pen ink smeared on a man's white shirt.
"This-"

"I'm so sorry! I swear to strawberries I didn't do it on purpose! I'm so sorry, Mister! I really am!" Yeji bowed to the stranger in approximately 90 degrees as she kept saying 'sorry' to him.

"Hey, hey it's completely okay" Jimin said bending down her height, putting a hand on her shoulder as if to reassure her.

"N-No it isn't, I-I ruined your white shirt. It looks ugly now, you must be mad" Yeji cried.

"No, I'm not mad honey. It's okay, it was an old shirt anyways" Jimin lied even though it wasn't an old shirt.
It was a brand new shirt he got from his friend in a fashion week. He loves white shirts, especially this one. But at this point, he knew he had to lie.
"I'm sorry, Mister"

"Jimin, my name's Jimin" he smiled hoping the girl would stop crying.

"Jimin-shi, I'm really sorry! My Appa will buy you a new shirt when he'll see you, I'll tell him about it just don't get mad" She offered pouting her lips and making her eyes wide. The puppy look. Even though Yeji was actually guilty of her doing but somehow she had to convince Jimin to not get mad.

"You don't have to do that, sweetie. I'm not mad at you, look!" Jimin said.
Well maybe this shirt was expensive and his favourite but he could buy hundreds of shirts like these without a worry. If they are out of stock, then he can always design his own outfit. Perks of being a fashion designer of course. Hence, he didn't really needed the girl's rich father to give him a shirt.

"You-your dimple is nice, Jimin-shi!" Yeji acclaimed, widening her eyes as she started at the man.

"My what? Dimples?" Jimin gave her a confused look.

"Your..what is the word..I mean..sm-smile? Was it? Yeah your smile is nice!" Jimin giggled at the girl as he understood what she was trying to say. 

"Thank you! Your dimples are beautiful too! You really lookalike someone I know.." he started off, image of Namjoon coming to his mind. But then again, Namjoon was the only thing he was thinking about these days.

"Can I call you Chimmy?" She said suddenly

"Sure, but what is that though" Jimin asked masking a smile in his confused face. It's been minutes but she already seemed to give him a nickname.

"Oh! It's a favourite character of mine! From BtT21! You look a lil bit like Chimmy" She giggled.

"You can call me anything, honey. But I didn't catch your name"

"It's Ye- crap I have to go, I can see Yoongi Poongi's head from here" Yeji hurriedly said

"Yoongi what?-"

"I have to go, Chimmy! Before I go-" Yeji sat on the ground opening her bag finding something.

"Here, take this,'kay?" She said smiling

It was a beaded bracelet with 'Moonchild' written on it. She wrapped the bracelet into Jimin's wrist.

[Kinda like this one here ^^]

"Why are you giving me this?"

"As my sorry! I ruined your shirt so as sorry I'm giving you one of my bracelets. Keep it, alright? It says moonchild! It's a merch of Appa's book!" Before Jimin could say anything more, she sprinted off. Jimin looked at the bracelet, smiling softly at the girl's cuteness.

The bracelet surely was one of the cutest ones he's ever wore.

"Did she say it was her dad's book merch? Her dad must be a writer or something" Jimin mumbled unaware that her dad was exactly the person he's been thinking about lately.

"Jimin-ah! I finally found you! Sorry it took so late, I swear I'll pay you back!" Mina said running towards the car where Jimin was standing.

"Uh huh, you need to remember that I'm your boss not the other way around and you're clearly bribing your own boss. I could file a case you know?" Jimin teased.

"Wh-What bribing? I didn't do anything. And what happened to your shirt? It looked just fine minutes ago"

"It's a long story. A lot of things happened in these minutes" Jimin said, emphasizing in the word 'minutes' as if to tease his friend more.
"Ah Jimin-ah, I did say sorry and I'll pay you back somehow. Plus now you owe me that shirt ink story now too"

"I don't owe you anything, Min"

"Mhhm, you do"

"I don't" Jimin continued debating.

"You are forgoting I'm here too!" Minhyun rumbled stomping on the ground with a pout on his face.

"Minnie, it's forgetting not forgoting. That doesn't exist" Mina corrected her.

"Whatever! I wanna go home, please!" Mina let out a frustrated sigh.

"Welp, I think it's time I drop you home and focus on babysitting"

"Drop me at the boutique. I have some things to do"

"Will do, hop on in the car you two! I'll take you on a magic ride!" I looked at Mina to see if she was joking or not. Turns out she was actually serious. She was a bit too much dramatic at some places.
_________

"Heh, there's he" Yeji said smiling as he found her  babysitter of the day, Yoongi. Suddenly she smiled mischievously as an idea came to her mind. She came closer to Yoongi where he was finding her and

"BOO!" They said at the same time, hoping to surprise eachother.

"You knew I was coming, didn't you?" Yeji said, pouting as her prank was failed.

"I raised you throughout half of your life. You don't think I don't know your little tactics?" Yoongi smirked.

"But this time was different! I was running late, Yoongi Poongi!"

"At least you're aware that you're late. What were you doing huh? And do not call me by that horrible nickname again" He said taking Yeji's school back from her and holding her hand as they started walking towards Yoongi's car.

"I-I was busy in something" Yoongi raised a brow at first but nodded.

"Your car smells nice! What did you put?" Yeji asked as she got in the car, pleased with the floral smell.

"Oh? It's the air freshener. Seokjin broke some eggs earlier and car was having a nasty smell so I sprayed some"
"Ew eggs" she gagged making the other roll eyes.

"What's with that goofy face, Lily?" Yoongi hummed teasingly
[In honour of my bsf's user _lily⁰⁷ You'll forever be missed 😔]

"What goofy face? I'm always like this, stop"

"Mhmm, sure lily"
"Would you stop calling me that? You're really suspicious"

"Nah, I love the nickname. Way better than Yoongi Poongi. That sounds so childish what the fuck"

"Eh, don't curse. And I'm a child so of course I'll call you by childish names, Yoongi Poongi"

"Huh? You were a child? That shouldn't be happening since I live you all the time. I babysit mature kids"

"Drop the attitude, it doesn't suite you. Do you know I have met a handsome guy today?" She revealed excitedly.

"Ah, so that's the reason. I thought you only think Wooyoung's handsome"

"STOP THAT WOULD YOU" Yoongi covered his ear with his free hand.

"Aish, shut the fuck up. I'll throw you out of the car midway"

"Why are you so mad mad?"

"I don't know, Lily. You've been getting on my nerves or it isn't you. Lot's been going on lately" Yoongi explained frustratedly even though
telling a 5 y/o about his life matters won't make it less.
"You wanna eat something, Lily?" Yoongi asked when the reached Yoongi's house.

"Nah, I'm not hungry" Yeji mumbled looking over her book.

"Hmm? What are you reading?" Yoongi sat near Yeji joining her.

"It's that copy of Appa's book. You have it lying here, thought I'll see"

"I don't think you'll understand what's written in there, Lily" Yeji rolled her eyes, closing the book.

"Fine, I won't. Will you tell me what's there? What's this book about? Appa never tells me! It's been months since he dropped this"

"It has a deep meaning. Something I don't think a 5 y\o would understand. So no for you" Yoongi got up, smirking.

"Oh c'mon! At least you can tell me some lines!" Yoongi raised a brow, then nodding after.

"Moonchild's always curious, aren't they?" 

  ~Author's Note~

Hii readers! I'm back after years :P

Exams were hectic, I still have lots of to go. But got free time so heree
Nothing much on this chapter, even though it's long. I can't just write a not-long chapter. It isn't in my nature, so nvm 👹

Also, PROOF mannnn wtf 😭😭
Run BTS and Yet To Come are the only things that have been going on my mind. I actually named the chapter in honour of Joon's part 'We gotta touch the sky' or something similar.

Anyways, vote and comment pls 😭

Song of the Chapter is Yet To Come by BTS
[Stream tf out of it]

Word Count: 3622+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
341K 12K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
354K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
779K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...