Arranged Marriage

By Lilly_Rosa_14

YOU X Katakuri Your horrible parents finally found a way to get rid of you, they set you up in an arranged ma... More

About YOU
YOU Set Sail
YOUR Arrival
YOUR Abilities
Are YOU Ready?
YOUR Escort
YOUR Altercation
Survive The Party!
YOUR Plan
YOUR Distraction
YOU Break Out
YOU Are Out
YOUR Promise
YOU Are Lost
What Will YOU Say Next
YOUR Night
YOUR Plans Change
His Island
Treasuring YOU
YOUR Destiny
YOU'RE Taken
YOU'RE Juiced
King?
YOU'RE Rescued
Recovery
YOUR Flame
YOUR Sleepover
YOUR Perfect Night
YOUR Tarte Awaits
I Love YOU
YOUR Love
YOU'RE Untethered
You're A Monster
Dissociations
Your Fight
Who YOU'RE Marrying
Your First
Perospero
YOUR Game
YOUR Acceptance
YOUR Past
Don't Leave Me
Everyone Always Leaves

YOUR Donut

1.2K 50 0
By Lilly_Rosa_14

Katakuri holds the door to his house open for you to walk in. But you don't move. You're sick of everything and you feel like you know nothing. How could you possibly move on from here? And where will you go? "Take a walk around town with me?" Katakuri asks as he lets the door swing shut. "Only if you'll eventually threaten me with a spear," you joke. "It's technically a trident, and it has a name," he says. "You named your mochi spear?" You muse. "Trident. There's three prongs, that makes it a trident," he explains. "Yeah yeah, so what's your spear's name?" You ask as he leads you by the neck towards the city. "Mole," he says quietly like he's afraid of the insult you have coming.

You smile at him, keeping your comments to yourself.. except for this one... "cute!" You love animals, moles are those little digging rodents that are so ugly, they're cute, and they're blind so you have no choice but to feel for them! He blushes, "it's not cute," he mumbles. "You're right, it's SUPER menacing," you say sarcastically. "Don't make me take it out again and show you just how menacing it can be!" He threatens, tightening his gloved hand into a fist. "About that... where do you keep it?" You ask, turning towards him and poking at his right arm. "Stop that," he says, swatting your hand away, "it's in my mochi." Well that's curious.. "Huh, so you're like one giant walking pocket?" He clenched his jaw, "No," he says, through his teeth, "but I figured something out about you." You turn to keep walking down the path, "Oh yeah? What's that?" You ask simply. "You like to make these lighthearted meaningless remarks when you're going through something serious that you can't control," he derives.

Wow. Did you even know that about yourself? "You caught me," you say lazily, "now, what else you got in your mochi? A present for me?" You say poking at his side. "It's not your birthday, Stop That!" he says, swatting your hand again. "How do YOU know?" You whine. He blushes, "if it were your birthday today, I would have never heard the end of it." You pout, "you're right it's not my birthday. But I'll tell you with plenty of time in advance when it IS my birthday. You know... so you can NOT surprise me. Because I hate surprises." There's a long pause in conversation which you hate, because then you have enough time in your head to think about what just happened between you and your father.

"How come you're not free," you ask him. "You're right, I'm very expensive, now pay up!" He says, stopping you and sticking his hand out in front of you. "What??!! That's not what I was saying... what do you mean pay up?!" You slap his hand. "Let's see, how long have you had my protection now? Three? That's 500 million berries, pay up!' He demands. "Not three! TWO!" You argue. "No three, it's not my fault you slept through most of one," he mumbles. "If that's when you got your little sister to drug me with a blow dart then that most certainly IS your fault," you point your finger at him, "in fact, that's the definition of being at fault!" He shrugs, "fine, I'll put it on your tab." You groan, "That's not even what I was talking about," you roll your eyes.

"You have a bounty of over 1 billion berries," you say. "Hmm, you noticed that, huh?" He blushes. "I did, I did. Got a little studying done on The Big Mom Pirates before I left my island. The point IS.. you could leave, be a captain of your own ship. I bet a few of your siblings would even join you, you seem really well respected. Then you could go wherever you want, do whatever. Answer to no one but yourself. But instead you stay here and allow your freedoms to be restricted. Why?" You ask. "Well, I think there was a compliment in there somewhere... This is another thing you do. You change the topic of conversation so it's never on you and your problems. But in short.. if I leave.. the siblings that don't come with me will be targeted. I would be leaving them less protected. I can't justify that." He explains. "Not even for your own happiness?" You pry. "Who says I'm not happy?!" He scowls. You burst out in laughter, "Katakuri, you're just about as happy as I am! We sure are a pair aren't we?" Katakuri seems more concerned about your happiness than his own.

"What did your father say?" He asks. "Do you know who your father is?" You dodge the question. "You did it again. And no, I don't," he answers. "That's probably for the best, turns out they aren't all they're talked up to be," you say with disdain, "He told me I should marry you," you say. Katakuri crosses his arms, "Yes that DOES seem like an evil thing to say. Only a demon would wish me upon their child." You blush in guilt, "NO! That's not what I'm saying.. Stop taking everything out of context!" You poke him in the side again because you know he'll hate it. "That's also what Mama wants. But what do you want?" He asks. "What do YOU want?" You ask right back, then you sigh, "I know, I know, I'm doing it again. Deflecting. What happens to you if we don't marry?" Katakuri shrugs, "I guess my house would be A LOT quieter." You smirk, "haha very funny!" He smiles, his eyes twinkle, but there's a sadness behind them. You wonder if he'd actually miss you.

In town, Katakuri takes you to a pastry shop, the window is filled with treats. You mouth waters before the door even opens. And when he opens it, a waft of freshly baked goods fills the air. "Yummy!" You squeal. "It's open 24/7," he says proudly. You bet he made that rule up himself as the owner of the island. There was never anything as fun as a pastry shop that never closes on your island. He's instantly greeted by everyone in the shop. "Wow, you're so popular, Mr 'Minister of Flour'," you tease. "Yeah yeah, you can pick whatever you want," then he adds, "whatever I can carry back to the house. NO, that doesn't include the entire shop." You pout, "But I bet you could, I bet you're strong enough!" He blushes, "pick." You smile and run to the display case.

They're treats in every shape and size. Even huge gigantic treats the size of you! Your eyes light up. "I want that one!" You say eagerly, pointing to the giant unicorn-shaped powdered sugar, pink sprinkled hoof mess of a pastry with an edible glitter maine. "Of course you do," Katakuri huffs. You make a face at him. "We'd like that one," he tells the pastry chef, "the one that hurts my eyes to look at," he adds. But his apparent irritation at your choice won't ruin this for you. You can't stop grinning, it's so big, you could ride on it! "Katakuri.. Will you-" you start but he sees the future and tells you, "no!" You pout. Darn it. You really wanted to ride it while he carried it for you. "Don't YOU want anything?" You ask him. "You'll share," he tells you. "Will not!" You whine. "Yes, you will," he says, his eyes practically glowing crimson. "Your future is lying! I won't!" You pout.

He carries the donut out of the shop. It's a miracle both it and Katakuri made it through the front door together. "I would have told you we could sit on top of the giant donut together and eat, but you picked the most ridiculous pastry in the shop. There's no way I'm carrying this dumb unicorn up all those stairs." He says angrily. "Yes you will! Why would you even mention it if we weren't going, that's just cruel. I want to sit on the giant donut sooo badly!" You plead. "No I won't," he says again. "Yes, you will! Because you don't care how ridiculous you look! You're too cool to care!" You convince him. "Damn it," he groans. "Why don't you just fly us up with your mochi magic?" You ask. "That's not how that works," he says. "Oh! Make us a gooey elevator!" You say. He looks peeved at how you worded it but he says, "fine." You walk to the base of the giant donut tower together. "I love Komungi Island," you whisper excitedly. He smirks, "me too. Hold on, don't fall, because I'm saving the unicorn before you." You roll your eyes.

You rub your hands together, "So what do I hold onto? Or do I just climb you like a tree?" You tease. He raises an eyebrow at you and his feet disappear into a glob of mochi. You wrap your arms around his waist and hold onto his belt tightly. Soon you're ascending up next to the giant donut tower. "Yes," Katakuri says, "this IS a bad time to tell me you're not great with heights!" He scolds you. You blush, "Stop reading my mind!" He rolls his eyes, "that's not how my abilities work and you know it. You grew up in a tower, how are you 'not great with heights'?!" You stick your tongue out at him and cling to his belt tighter. "Pull on my belt anymore and you'll pull my pants down," he warns you. You look at his stomach and he wasn't lying! You've already pulled his pants down pretty low! You blush harder. "I'm not apologizing! You didn't tell me what to hold onto!" You say defensively. "That's because I was joking when I said 'hold on, don't fall,' it's mochi! It's sticky, you're not going anywhere!" He tells you, "unless of course it starts raining, then we're screwed." You gasp, "seriously?!" He looks up at the cloudless sky, "it's not raining, we're good."

You reach the top of the pink donut and Katakuri lets you off first. You're up so much higher than you thought you'd be. You step onto the donut and wait for Katakuri to retract his mochi back into himself, however that works. It was really interesting to watch. Then he pulls his pants up and you smile and blush again. "You almost flashed your whole island," you giggle. "Yeah, no thanks to you," he blurts out. You grab his hand, the one not holding the unicorn donut, and he leads you to the middle of the giant pink donut tower. He sits down and you sit right close next to him. Then you wrap your legs tightly around his. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Taking precautions. This way if I fall down and die, you'll die too," you say, squeezing your legs around his tighter. "Gee, great," he groans, "You're so thoughtful, now eat your damn unicorn." He hands you the unicorn and you lay its head in your lap. "Katakuri, I don't think I can eat her. She's too pretty. I'm going to bring her home and-" he interrupts you. "EAT THE DAMN UNICORN!" He growls. You blush then you start laughing, "gee Katakuri, I was joking!" He glares at you, "you were not." He's right, you weren't joking. But now you have to eat your unicorn. "DONUT!" says the giant pink donut. You scream, "WHAT?!" Katakuri sighs, "We woke up the donut homie." You cock your head, "we did what now?" He points to the giant pink donut under them, "It talks, the donut's alive." Woah, what a weird place.

"I have to ask it again, because you didn't answer before.. What do you want?" He asks. "It doesn't matter. I can't leave. I'm too special now. I'm not just a lost island-less princess, I'm a Lunarian. Didn't you see my fire?" You say, taking an absurdly large bite from your donut, "You and Brulee are right to love these by the way, they are delicious." He smirks, "I did see your fire. Impressive. Do you think you could do it again?" You shake your head, "I don't know. At that moment, I felt... like I'd never felt before. Completely void of hope. And angry. Furious. I'm not really an angry person." Katakuri makes a sound to the contrary, "MmHmmm. Maybe not spiteful but, damn it, you're feisty as hell." You cock your head, "am NOT!" He raises his eyebrows and tilts his head at you, as if you're currently proving his point. "I am NOT angry!" You yell. "You sure are. But that's okay, you have a lot to be angry about. You just need an outlet. Come train with me," he says. "Train? Like.. now?" You ask. "Yeah, right this very minute on the giant pink donut. Put down your damn unicorn and put up your fists, you gumdrop," he says sarcastically and reclines on his forearms. You scoff, "Wait... did you just use my own sarcastic and rude humor against me?! That's breaking the rules!" He winks at you, "there are no rules. And if there were, I am a pirate. I think sometimes you forget that."

You glare at him, "How dare you call me a gumdrop! You..yooouu.. Big Baby!" Katakuri chuckles, "Oooh yeah, that's a good one," he says sarcastically. You gasp, "stop it! Sarcasm is MY thing! Only Big Baby's walk around without a shirt on all the time." You pout. He smirks, "you love it." You blush, he's right, you do.. How does he do that? Before the walk, you felt dreadful but now.. "I want to kiss you," you tell him. "We can't," he sighs. "What?! Why?!" You snap. "I'm a horrible person," he exhales. You know it was a joke, that he was teasing you, and you love it when he teases you, but at this moment.. It feels sad. Not funny. Because you, not long ago, actually thought THAT about him. "Katakuri," you say. "Hmm?" He grunts. You put down your donut and lay your hand on his thigh. He blushes and looks surprised because he knows what you'll say, "You're not a horrible person," you tell him, "you're the best person I've ever met." He grabs onto your neck and leans over to kiss you. You close your eyes and keep them shut, because you know the drill by now. "You have powdered sugar on your lips," he whispers. "Lucky you," you whisper back. He licks it off your lips and kisses you like he was hungry for you. You hold your eyes closed even after he'd pulled away. Just to keep yourself in the moment a bit longer.

"You got powdered sugar hands on my leather pants," he grunts. You try to brush it off for him but it only smears it around because your hands are covered in the stuff. "Stop," he says, grabbing your hands, "just stop!" You smile, "sorry.." He glares at you, "you are not... If Mama allowed you to leave the island, would you go?" He asks. "What does it matter? It would never happen, not now that she knows how rare I am," you tell him. "If all the obstacles keeping you here were removed, would you stay or leave?" He asks again. "What do I say now?" You ask. His answer sounds sad, "You say, 'you might'." You sigh, "Yes, that does sound like me..." You wrap your arms around his waist and rest your head on his chest. "Is THIS one of those moments you like to see twice?" You ask. He nods. "Can we go back home now?" You ask. "If that's what you want," he says. But you get the feeling he isn't talking about the walk back home when he says that to you.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.4K 31
"From wherever he was right now, Luffy was giving her life a meaning." Airi and Luffy shared the same hometown, from the day they met, they immediate...
117K 4.7K 29
(Y/N) has had anxiety for basically her whole life; crowds of people make her feel sick to her stomach, meeting new people makes her fidgety and unco...
398 1 11
Helena Leones was treated as a monster under her step mother and two half siblings, with a uncaring father, the only people in the world who could ca...
115K 4.3K 20
Dendrobia is an island known to grow orchids whose extracts are used to create the world's most pleasant desserts. Unable to resist the sweet extract...