Everything Changes So Quickly...

By HelpMePlzImBeggin

Hunter isn't a normal kid, but what does he know about normal? His normal is one of isolation, anxiety, and a... More

PLZZZZ READ THIS
Chapter 1: Looking Forward To It (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 2: Back to the Owl House (Eda's POV)
Chapter 3: A Misunderstanding (Luz's POV)
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry You Had to Go Through All That (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 5: Sappy and Angsty Teens (Eda's POV)
Chapter 6: the Look in Her Eyes (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 8: Sweet Ol' Lily (Eda's POV)
Chapter 9: a Fight for the Ages (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 10: "You're his ______?!" (Lilith's POV)
Chapter 11: A "Cult" (Luz's POV)
Chapter 12: Philip [Part: 1] (Hunter's POV)
THX SO MUCH FOR 500 VIEWS!!! (counts as 13th chapter YOU CAN'T STOP ME-)
Chapter 14: Philip [Part: 2] (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 15: Finger Guns (Luz's POV)
Chapter 16: A Bad Day (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 17: The Golden Guard?! (Willow's POV)
HOW??? +sneakpeak for next chap (Counts as chapter 18 try to stop me)
Chapter 19: the "Terrible School Day" is Finally Finished (Hunter's POV)
Technoblade
Chapter 20: Reminder (Luz's POV)
I'm taking a break (counts as chapter 21)
Discontinued

No motivation right now (counts as 7th chapter and u can't change that >:p)

1K 18 4
By HelpMePlzImBeggin

Ok, hi guys! I'll be honest, I really just have no motivation right now! I might post another chapter next week on Saturday or Sunday but we'll see... Goodbye for now everyone!!!

- HelpMePlzImBeggin (June 15th, 2022)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 94 21
While cleaning out the attic, Amity and her siblings discover a set of journals from their parents school days. Will they fight the urge to read them...
162K 4.9K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
28K 678 30
Hunter has given his whole life to the Emporers Coven, to Belos, to his Uncle. He always pushed through the pain and kept going no matter how hard it...
161K 3.7K 44
Beta Au : in which I imagine them as the ages 18/19. Amity Blight, top student. She prefers to be alone and only hangs out with her friend, Boscha, b...