Chasing Mates (MxM)

By V3nicia072

"Why does it always have to be the Moon chasing the Sun? Why can't the Sun chase the moon for once?" Book 1... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
[R-18] Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Extra- Character Profiles
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Extra- I was Born Ready
Chapter Twenty-four
[R-18] Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Extra-Genealogical Interview
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
[R-18] Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
[R-18] Chapter Fifty-eight
Extra- Are you a Delinquent, Eli?
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
[R- 18] Chapter Sixty-four
[R-18] Chapter Sixty-five

Chapter Nineteen

768 46 9
By V3nicia072

Angel P.O.V

"Kiss him!" Sol yells as I feel Shawn trail the tip of his nose up and down my neck as I began to move my fingertips around his pecs and trailed them down to his abs.

It was the first time Sol had said anything the entire night. I've been calling for him to take over, but he refused and stayed quiet. I wasn't emotionally stable right now and to have Shawn messing with me wasn't helping. I know that he's only messing with me, and I know that he is trying to make me out to be the disgusting omega that he thought I was.

I wanted to run away and tell him to stop touching me. But the closer he stepped to me, the stronger his scent became. His scent was like a trigger for me to want more of it, but I didn't want to. His touch to mine was all it took for me to give all in.

As he plastered me to the fridge and gave 'ttention to my neck, I crept near his and took in his heavenly aroma. When I placed my hands at his pecs again, shockwaves of desire ran through my body. My rising body temperature prompted me to sink my chipped nails into his skin. Touching him was like dancing electricity that only ignited when we came into contact. The whole body of this man enticed me to explore it.

I was beginning to unravel under him as he pressed against me. I felt Shawn's hand on my neck tighten around me as he caressed it. I bit my bottom lip and shut my eyes as I granted him access to the entirety of my neck. Seconds later, I feel Shawn's body stiffen against me.

I hear an irritated and strained sigh escape his mouth. The hand that was caressing my neck crunches into a balled fist. I open my eyes as my heart hammers away and watch him lift his head but not enough for me to look and see what expression he was making.

"Leave, now." was all he said.

I hesitate about what to do now. I remove my hands from his chest and Sol whines at the loss of contact. I kneel to quickly pick up the water bottle that I let slip out of my hand earlier and haul ass out of the kitchen. I don't know if I should be angry or embarrassed about what just happened. I was half hard and I didn't know what to do about it. This was the second time that I've gotten this way because of him. I move the water bottle to my cheek as if it was going to cool me down and I let my head hang in shame.

I make my way to the bathroom that was in Shawn's room. I closed both the room and bathroom door, making sure not to wake Elijah up. I sat on the edge of the tub and let the silence of the room break me. I let the sounds of my hard breathing fill the bathroom and listened as I let them echo off the walls. I wanted to leave this house but I didn't know my way back. This was the East district of the pack and I had never been here before. It was much more modern around the East district and there were more family homes. There were more witches and warlocks here too.

Should I call Abby? No. I told her that I can take care of myself. I even made a huge speech about her needing to only worry about herself and not me. 'I just need to get through the night and I will never have to see him again' I chanted to myself until I was calm enough to walk out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone from my pants pocket and saw that it was still wet from the rain. After drying it off, I saw that it was past midnight. My notifications showed that I had four missed calls and six new messages from Grey and two new messages from an unknown number.

I then walked to turn off the room light and left the light on in the bathroom with the door cracked open. Shawn didn't have lamps on his nightstand so I decided to just use the bathroom light to slightly light the room a little.

I walk to the bed and look down at it. It was big enough for two people. There are two different blankets on his bed. Both blankets were placed at the foot of the bed, one lying on top of the other. I grabbed them both and as expected they were tainted with his scent. I slipped into bed next to Elijah while placing both blankets under my head. As I enjoyed the smell that Emitted from them, I opened the text messages from Grey:

4:02 pm
Stalker: tell me when you get home

4:03 pm
Stalker: i'm gonna need details ;)

9:53 pm
Stalker: now I know your home, call me bitch

10:54 pm
Stalker: so not only did you ditch me, you're ignoring me. call me back bitch

10:55 pm
Stalker: that Tasmanian devil better be worth it.👿

11:51 pm
Stalker: you better b dead bitch

I snicker at his dramatics and text back that I was ok and that I would make it up to him for not calling back. I then open the messages from the unknown sender:

9:07 pm
maybe Parker: hey this is Parker from footlocker, I hope I have the right number

9:10 pm
maybe Parker: this is the website to the online application for the position
1 Attachment

Parker really texted me. I wonder if he was nervous too, he kept stuttering during our first encounter.

12:46 am

Hey Parker, this is Angel,  you have the right number

12:46 am

thanks for sending it to me

I left the conversation at that as my eyelids become heavy and set my phone down on the nightstand. I let sleep takes hold of me as I listen to Elijah's raspy breaths.

-

"Did you grab your report files for today? You don't want there to be any complications with today's meeting before your brother comes back?" Max, Shawn's father, says to him as we walk out the door. His father was very intimidating and didn't talk about anything other than pack duties to Shawn for the entire morning. It was either that or listen to his mother baby talk to Elijah.

I was just ready to leave so rushed out of the door in the same clothes I came in. I had less than twenty-four hours until Esme and Alpha Cena were coming to pick up Elijah and I wanted to game with him one more time before he had to go back home.

Shawn nods to his father before walking out of the door with Elijah in hand after me. Moments later, his mother stops me in my tracks by grabbing my shoulder and asking me to talk for a moment. I nod before she pulls me to the side to start our conversation. I was curious as to what she wanted to talk to me about. I was certain that no one had seen what happened last night in the kitchen. I think I would die from embarrassment. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to ask about the bandages on my arms and my forehead. Last time she had seen me I didn't have them.

"Angel, right?" she starts, grabbing my attention. I nod to let her know she was right and hug myself in discomfort.

"My husband may be dense and not know what goes on in the pack anymore now that we've stepped down but I try to know all. I was there on the day of your inauguration." She says smiling at me. I was worried that her husband would hear her call him dense but he was too busy saying his goodbyes to Elijah.

"My name is Maribel but you can call me Bell. I just want to let you know that if you need anything you can always come to me. I don't know how you and my son became acquainted but..." She says looking to the top of my head and quickly back to me.

"Just be patient with him, he's tough to warm up to and I know he can be self-absorbed but he's not a bad person." she explains. I was a little surprised by what she was saying.

In all honesty, I expected everyone in this household to behave like Shawn. After listening to his mother, I know the shit personality he has must've come from his father. But it was too early to conclude that. I've never talked to him. Also, I didn't know what self-absorbed was, I guess it's similar to narcissism.

His mother is kind and I can see nothing but sincerity in her eyes; she spoke with a soft voice but her movements looked like she wanted to tell me something else but didn't know if she should. And that is what made me a little uncomfortable.
His mother is still in her nightwear with a nice robe over and slip-on house shoes. Her hair is red, just like Alpha Cena's, and her eyes are raincloud white with freckles all over her face. I don't know why but her appearance reminded me of a red velvet cupcake with her red hair and white eyes. This only made me like her more.

"I'm not looking to be friends with him, we just happen to run into each other yesterday but thank you, Bell, and thank you for letting me stay the night." I say hoping it would conclude this conversation. I drop my arms to my sides and brush my bandages against my clothes.

"I'm sorry to hear that but I hope you change your mind," she continues with a hurt smile. "But the pleasures all mine." She finishes while holding out both her hands in front of me. I don't mind skinship, so I place my hands on hers and she begins to rub her thumbs over my knuckles briefly before clasping them. I look from our hand-holding and look at her. She looked pleased and contempt as if someone had just given her good news.

"Why don't you come back next Friday and have dinner with us? I would love for you to come back." she asks jerking my hands towards her a little as if they were hers. She must've not heard what I said about me not wanting to be friends with Shawn.

"I don't--"

"Please Angel, it would mean a lot to me. Plus, you can take it as an apology for our horrible hospitality yesterday." she begs while staring intensely into my eyes. I exhale deeply and say,

"My heat starts next weekend so...maybe I can come over another time."

"No problem, then maybe we c--"

"Mom, leave him alone so we can leave, I'm sure he's ready to go home." Shawn shouts from behind her while walking toward us both. I grimace as soon as I can smell his scent and remove my hands from Bell's more aggressively than I intended to.

"Hmph. I was just saying my goodbyes to him. Angel agreed to have dinner with us so we were discussing when." She announces loud enough for Max to hear.

Great.

A chuckle erupts from Shawn, who crosses his arms as if she had said something amusing. He is wearing a look that said I'll believe it when I see it. I didn't know what he was thinking but I knew we had to be thinking the same thing. I didn't want to be here again and I know Shawn didn't want me here. But his mother reminded me of Abby, both persistent. Maybe I can talk my way out of this dinner and settle for a fruit basket or something.

"Really, a verbal apology is enough, there is no need to cook for me." I say lying through my teeth because honestly, free food is the best food.

"Nonsense we would love to have you. You can come by the Friday after next, leave that night open." She finishes.

I force a smile and nod to her which only widens hers. So much for trying to talk my way out of this. I look at Shawn and he didn't look too pleased. I could feel his annoyance from a mile away. A moment later he tells us that it's time to leave because he has plans and then walks off first. Bell says bye to Elijah and me before I get in the car and Shawn takes off.

-

"Oooh look who decided to come home!" Grey yells from my couch in the den as I walk through the threshold of my front door. I instantly smile at the sound of his voice but what the fuck was he doing in my house?

"Grey!!" Elijah yells while running to him. I don't like Elijah hanging around Grey too much. Although I do love Grey, he didn't set a good example for him. There was nothing I could do about that. I wasn't gonna ask Grey to change who he is when Elijah is around. That would be wrong of me.

"Hey Tasmanian Devil." Grey replies as Elijah jumps on the couch next to him. I carry his shopping bags inside and set them next to the stairs before joining them in the den.

I huff loudly as I let myself fall into the armchair in the living room and slump down in it. I was beyond exhausted. Seconds later I feel a hand brush over my arms. Once I open my eyes and lazily look to my left, I see Grey looking down at them before he makes eye contact with me. He scanned me head to toe and instantly frowned.

"Long story." I sign to him.

"No shit" he says back which makes us both chuckle.

Grey then disappears out of the air leaving me and Elijah staring at each other. He looks more surprised than I do. I sit up from the armchair and move to the couch. I lay down on it so that my head was in Elijah's lap and my feet extended across it. I tell him that Grey will be back and not to worry about him leaving. I could physically feel him relax under me at what I said.

After a while, he grabs my ear and begins to whisper nonsense into it which makes me laugh. He talked about his dream from last night and how he was racing with a dinosaur for treasure. He was descriptive with the details and the scenery of his dream; if I didn't know any better I would've believed this really happened. I question him about his dream, asking things like 'was the dinosaur a pirate? were there other racers? Who got to the treasure first?' We then went on to talk about how Elijah wanted to go swimming like some of his classmates were talking about.

I listened to Elijah speak as I was resting my head on his lap and hugging myself. I remember a time when he wasn't a big talker when I first met him. He mostly kept his thoughts to himself and just listened to what everyone told him, kinda like the perfect soldier. It wasn't until I encouraged him to try new things and express himself more did he then begin to become more open with me.

He reminded me a lot of myself in that aspect. I never expressed my wants or needs because I always thought I wasn't deserving of them. There was never anyone to tell me I was worth more than my gender. Everything I learned, I learned the hard way. Ways no one should ever have to learn.

"...and you can come to my birthday party too." Elijah says loudly catching my attention before my past could plague my mind. I sit up from my position and straighten my shirt. I place my hand on his back and force a pleased grin across my face.

"I would love to go to your birthday party. gamer" Even though the entire pack was invited to his fifth birthday celebration, I followed along with the conversation for his sake.

I lifted myself from the couch and grabbed the shopping bags and Elijah's backpack before heading upstairs. I told Elijah that if he wanted to game until lunch he would come with me because I wasn't coming back upstairs. He didn't hesitate to get up and race upstairs. I headed to the guest room that Elijah was sleeping in and set everything down.

I then head to my room and turn on the console for Elijah. I grab three games that I had bought for him and hold them up in front of me. The games were Untitled Goose Game, Hollow Knight, and, Ori, and the Blind Forest. He looks to me and then to the games thinking deeply. After what felt longer than a minute, he chose Untitled Goose Game. I slide the disc in and head back to the guest room. I close the door but not all the way so that I could still hear Elijah across the hall.

I make my way to Elijah's Spider-man backpack and open it up. I pull a blanket out of the bag and lay it out in my hands. I admire the black and grey striped pattern it has and sit on the edge of the bed. This is the same blanket that was on Shawn's bed. The same one that I slept with last night. While collecting Elijah's things this morning, I found it hard to leave because I couldn't part with it, or maybe it was the scent that it carries. It made me blind to everything else and Sols basically purred to the thought of it.

What am I doing?

"Don't slump me into your crimes, criminal." Sol interjects instantly making me feel bad.

"Oh, goddess did this make me a criminal?"

"Calm down, it's just a blanket. It's probably the best choice you've made since we will be in heat soon."

"Why does that matter?" I question.

"..."

"...."

Sol ignores me and fake sleeps. Why was my becoming a criminal a good thing. Isn't that too strong of a word to use for just a blanket? This is a very very bad thing. As panic started to course through my body and invade my thoughts, a strong force of magic suddenly shoots through the room.

"AHH...FUCK!" I yell jumping away from the force that Grey was standing in the middle of. He widen his eyes at me looking surprised. He looks me up and down before he settles for staring at my face. Before I could speak he starts to laugh out loud hysterically. I ignore his laughter because I was too focused on trying to calm my rapid heartbeat that was threatening to pop out of my chest.

"What? Did I scare you?" Grey says through his laughter.

"Man, your face." He continues. He laughs harder and bends over dropping his head between his knees. I get up from the bed and quickly grab the blanket to stuff it under the comforter. I then look to Grey.

"Dude your face was like ahhh..." He says imitating my expression. He continues to laugh and entertain himself. I was becoming irritated. It's not because he was making fun of me but because I wanted to laugh with him too. I know that would only feed his teasing so I just walked out of the room pushing Grey aside.

"Priceless." He chuckles out as I make my way downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and begin to make a cup of milk and chug it in my spot, savoring the smooth beverage. I set the cup down on the counter and stare at Grey as he walks into the kitchen.
I sit at the wooden round table that was in my kitchen and Grey makes his way to sit next to me. He then props his head in my view telling me to start talking.

"Where did  you go?" I question. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glass tube with a dark purple liquid inside of it.

"I went to make this for you. It'll heal your wounds." He says placing it in front of me. I take the tube of liquid into my hands and study it. I was enchanted at the fact that he would go so far for me.

"Thank you." I respond before screwing the top of it open. The strong smell of berries hits my nose which made me squint my eyes at Grey.

"This better not just be grape juice." I mumble. I down the liquid and scrunch my face at the bitter taste.  As soon as I calmed down from the horrible taste, Grey grabbed my arm and began to unravel the gauze on my arms. The cuts that were once there were gone. Although, the rash can still be seen it is slowly disappearing.

I then remove all of the other bandages on my body and sigh in relief. My other arm was in the same condition. I stand up and pull down my pants. Grey chuckles and crosses his legs while folding his arms across his chest. I had on briefs so I saw no need to feel embarrassed but Grey was slightly beginning to blush. I just ignore him and continue to remove the gauze from my thighs. As expected, the scars were gone and nothing remained. 

I look up probably with the ugliest smile across my face. "Thank you so much."

"Well, gauze isn't really your style. And you can put your pants back on." 

I rush to put my pants on and then sit back down. I had so many questions about what I had just drank flooded my mind. I wanted to know what was in the liquid. How did he know what to make for me?  Did he know what happened to me at first glance? I began to get the irking feeling that I didn't deserve the kindness that Grey showed me. Although, I like to think that I knew Grey enough to know that if I had said that, he would only just tell me that we're friends and that's what friends do. The only thing I can do is try to find a way to return the favor.

"Now that you're better, are you going to tell me what in the hell happened in the last 24 hours." Grey says while raising one eyebrow. He shifts in his seat while closing his fire red cardigan before he crosses his arms again

I sigh heavily and lean back into my seat at the thought of it. I can already tell this was going to be a long conversation.

---------------

Chapter 19...✅

Damn, I'm sorry y'all for the long wait for the next chapter. Here it is!!

I love these two together y'all. But why is Shawn's mom so insistent on Angel sticking around???

Comment your thoughts on this chapter I really do love reading your comments!

As always, Until next time my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
41.2K 811 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...
2.2K 68 19
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...
60.8K 2.8K 46
"We've come for the Sun's Child!" Haechan is a teenage werewolf that likes fun but can't get a break from his overbearing pack mate Mark. There's bee...