My angels. (Fifth Harmony)

By fairytalecamila

And yet another story :) this book is about Lauren Dinah Normani Ally and Camila as one big family. Lauren as... More

Chapter One | Introduction
Chapter two | The baby's new name.
Chapter three | Finally here.
Chapter four | Monday.
Chapter five | Kindergarten.
Chapter six | The next day.
Chapter seven | Change of plans.
Chapter eight | Panic attack.
Chapter nine | Apologies.
Chapter ten | Weekend.
Chapter eleven | Olivia.
I have questions for you.
Chapter twelve | Punishment.
Chapter thirteen | Sick.
Chapter fourteen | Cuddles.
Chapter Sixteen | Cookies.
Chapter seventeen | Bully.
A note for you.
Should I continue?
Chapter eighteen | Hospital.
Chapter nineteen | Safe in my arms.
Epilogue

Chapter fifteen | School.

181 6 0
By fairytalecamila

Guys, thank you so much for supporting my book by voting and commenting  and especially reading it :) I really do appreciate y'all.... ❤️😌

Anyways here's chapter fifteen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren POV.

Today was Thursday and it was finally time for me to get back to my job.

Teaching.

I missed being at school and teaching my students new things daily but I also missed being able to stay at home for awhile.

Camila has gotten better although she still has a bit a fever. I don't know if I should take her over to kindergarten or let her stay home for another day.

I open the door slightly before entering the room quietly. She was wrapped around her blanket and cuddled up close to her pillow. Small cute kitten snores left her lips while she slept. I touched her forehead with the back of palm to feel her temperature. She was still warm but not too much.

"Camila...wake up sweetheart" I say tenderly.

She stirs around abit in discomfort before opening her eyes tiredly. "Mama?" She questioned. "Yes baby it's me. How are you this morning?"

"I feel better" she said rubbing her eyes. "No angel let's not hurt our eyes like that, okay?" I gently take her hand away from her eyes before she could even continue doing it more. "So, how do you feel about going into kindergarten today?"

"No mama. Dont want to go" she hesitates. "Okay I won't push you into then." I sigh and take a moment to think waht to do next because staying another day with her is not an option.

"You know what, how about we do something else? Today you're gonna be coming to school with me"

"With you?" She wondered tilting her head to the side. "Mhm. How does that sound?" Camila takes a moment to think about what I had just said to her before nods her head yes. "Okay baby, let's go get you dressed then"

I pick out an outfit for Camila that I had gotten her from Marcy's before heading over to the bathroom to get her dressed.

"Okay baby do me a favor and brush your teeth while I go get you your shoes okay?" I said to my five year old daughter. "Uh-huh" I jogg over to the closet and take out a pair of white slippers for her before joining back into the bathroom. "Okay put these on, angel" She puts her tooth brush aside and puts her shoes on. "Good job mi corazón (my heart)

"Okay, let's go get some breakfast and then pack us some lunch" I lift her up in my arms and give her a tender kiss on the cheek. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:20 AM

I was five minutes late into class so I hurried and went to unbuckle Camila before lifting her up in my arms. I quickly walk over to the school building we're I was greeted with one of the other fifth grade teachers and a close friend of mine.

Ms. Becky Gomez

"Oh, hey Lauren! Your finally back" she said with a wide smile. "I know and I brought someone with me too" I say making Ms. Becky Gomez gasp.

Since the day I took a break from my job because I was pregnant, Becky has helped substitute for my fifth grade students throughout the time. She had only met Camila once when she was a a few days old and today was the first time in five years that she was gonna see Camila again which was pretty exciting.

"Lauren are you for real?" I nod my head with a chuckle "Baby lift up your head so Ms. Becky can see you" Camila slightly lifts up her head right before Ms. Becky let's out a squeal of excitement. "Oh my gosh! Hi princess how are you?" She reaches out to caress her cheek. "Good" she said softly. "That's so good to hear cutie. I hope I see you around later"

Camila nodded before curling back into my chest.

I then realized I have a class to get to so I say my goodbyes to Becky before walking away.

I place Camila down for abit since she was starting to feel quite heavy and seemed to be falling asleep too.

Once we make it into the classroom, I see that almost everyone is jumping and screaming all over the place. Chairs and desks were all spread out into a disorganization. "Hey! What is going on here?" I tell making everyone hurry over to their seats.

"I asked what is going on on here?" I asked again in full anger. "Marvin, care to tell me what is happening in here?" I asked while everyone in the room was dead silent.

"We-we were-I we" he stumbled in his words making me sigh heavily. "Sit down Marvin"

I move over with Camila in my hand over to my desk and place my book bag down on the floor before lifting Camila up to sit her down on my chair.

"I am very disappointed on how you all have been behaving while I wasn't present or any other teacher. This is unacceptable and very disrespectful"

All heads were bowed down in shame

"Everyone get up and start cleaning up this mess, NOW!" And just like that, everyone was on their feet picking up trash, fixing up the chairs and desks and more. "Come on, hurry up. I don't have all day"

I just stood there looking around and making everyone was doing what they were told.

Once everyone was done, I had them take a seat which the did without hesitation.

"Now, I want this foolishness to never happen again, am I understood?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Yes, Ms. Jauregui" they all said in unison. "Good. Okay so before we start our day, I want you to say hello to my daughter who will be joining us for the day. Her name is Camila." I say reaching out for her to take my hand. "Hi Camila." They all said. "Hi" Camila responded with a little wave.

"I expect everyone to be nice and make her feel welcomed here, okay?" They all nod making me smile. "Okay baby, why don't you go sit over there where the fluffy pillows are in the back, yeah" she nods her head before moving to where I had told her.

"Okay class, take out you writing books and turn to page twenty eight." I instructed taking a seat on my chair. I look around to see if anyone was absent and yes, there were a few kids missing which I marked down on my attendance book. Just then, I see the classroom door open slightly, revealing it to be one of my students.

Olivia.

"Come on in Olivia" I say making the whole class look up. "Im sorry Im late miss. My mom didn't have enough gas to bring me over here so i had to catch the bus." She explained shyly. "I see. I suppose its fine then. Go take a seat and take out your writing book. Page twenty eight" I said making her nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time.

The bell was about to ring for lunch so I had everyone out there notebooks away and start getting ready to head out. "All right class everyone get in line so we can go out." Everyone immediately stood in a straight line right before the bell rang. "Have a good lunch everyone" I say before closing the door.

I look over to see Camila playing with some colorful blocks and a few other toys making me chuckle lightly. "Come here bubba, let's have some lunch"

She puts the blocks down before moving up towards me. I hand over her lunch box before lifting her up on the desk. "Thank you, mama" she said sweetly

"You're very welcome love" I said kissing her nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holaaa. Here is chapter 15 😁I hope you liked it

This book is coming to an end very soon :( but I have been working on another story about ageplay. I have chapter one done and I really want to post it but I feel like I should wait until I'm done with this book. :)

Anyways, please let me know what you think and please vote 🗳 thank you 💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.4K 30
Lea is a 18 year old that just adopted her 7 year old niece Lily because her mom didn't look after her. Lea moves to Miami and on her firat day of s...
147K 7.3K 30
Dinah doesn't want her girls to grow up. Ally doesn't want her babies to change. Camila doesn't want to be weird. Normani doesn't want to be scared o...
66.4K 1.5K 28
An Alternate universe: Normani is a single mom to a two year old, Ally, her best friends are Dinah Jane and Lauren, and they all live in Atlanta. T...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...