The Mighty A's first draw in...

Von USS-Alabama

Might as well do this. Since I haven't seen any stories about the USS Alabama and I want to pay respect to bo... Mehr

Bio
How did I get here?
How it went down, like the IJN but without the bombs
We call this a difficulty tweak
Entrence of the South
Author moment
If Bama had affinity lines
Fires of War
Cooking with fire and a... gun?
A ghost returns
Iowa time
A King and a Queen
Ah fuck! I'm being haunted again!
Sneaky beaky like (Not a chapter)
A King's Reign
War-Battered Banner
Why he fought
He's a phantom
Every story has an end..
..I guess this is mine
Seyenara Stinky
Want me to AU this shit?
Im losing motivation. Help
Rewrite?

Beach Episode?

745 16 19
Von USS-Alabama

Fourth of July chapter? Impossible. Anyways I have no more work for a couple days due to a couple of our guys having to go the hospital.
_______________________________

Iowa
Some beach at AL base I guess
4 days later

Iowa and a bandaged Bama were just sitting on the beach in chairs. They were just talking about some things. For example, how Iowa got here.

Iowa: I woke up and it was cold.

Bama: Wait so no one approached you giving you an offer?

Iowa: ...no

Bama: Bruh, what the fuck.

Iowa: How'd you get here then. Short story please.

Bama: I was drunk and got a choice.

Iowa: Did you lose your tea?

Bama: Yep.

Iowa: Why'd they take the tea?

Bama: It wasn't just tea. It was MILOS sweet tea.

Iowa: That explains everything.

Yeah kinda like that. Look you get the point, but you're here for the Fourth of July part.

Bama: So...

Iowa: Yeah.

Bama: How'd you fight that many people off.

Iowa: Simple. I started blasting.

Bama: ...with what?

Iowa: A gun. A really big gun.

Yeah Bama might have some brain damage right now. Not sure, but I'll check on him.

Anyways Wales was just watching them like some form of stalker, probably making sure Bama isn't being an idiot. It didn't occur to her, but they aren't blind. Like how do you hide blonde, white and red?

Iowa and Bama just decided to act like nothing was happening and they weren't being watched.

Iowa: Got any fireworks?

Bama: Yeah. Why?

Iowa: Fourth of July.

Bama: But it's no where near July. Wh-why-how.

Iowa: Because we can. Who's gonna stop me, the queen?

Iowa might be a prophet because QE was listening in like a brat she is.

QE: Why yes I am. So no fireworks.

Iowa: Shut yo oi oi bruv flat ass self the fuck up.

In just a couple of moments we could see Bama on the ground laughing, QE being embarrassed and angry, Wales being shocked, and Iowa just walking off into the water to get some cool ass water for that shit.

Time ship brought to you by Iowa and Bama running from angry Enterprise and Tirpitz

Iowa now had a grill. Where he got it will remain a mystery. It was Bama. It always is.

Bama was holding a speaker and a football. In his pocket was either a gun, a phone?, or both.

Iowa: What we making?

Bama: Burgers.

Iowa: Ah, a classic. Also, what's in your pocket.

Bama: Phone.

Iowa: And how'd you get one?

Bama: Magic.

Iowa decided to stop responding because how do you respond to something like that. He also started thinking about this war.

Iowa: Time to speed run another war.

Yeah he has some problems. Maybe mental. Suddenly a voice was heard behind them, and what also sounded like a volleyball hitting the sand.

???: What're you guys up to?

Bama and Iowa turned around to see Hornet with a volleyball and in a bikini. Still had the hat on though.

Bama: Grilling.

Hornet: Yeah, well the grill isn't lit yet. Also what's being grilled?

Iowa: We're making burgers, and it isn't lit yet because we just found it. Where'd we find it again?

Bama: The shed.

Hornet: We have a shed?

Iowa: It would seem so.

Hornet: Any of you up for a game.

Iowa: Sure.

Bama: I have to grill.

Hornet: Alright. Have fun with the grill Bama. Come on.. Iowa right?

Iowa: Yep.

Anyways they went to play volleyball while Bama got the grill lit and the burgers ready for the grill.

Iowa managed to get on a team with Hornet and to say they dominated would be an understatement. There was absolutely no one that could stop their streak. Iowa still had a shirt on though, so no weird thoughts. Hopefully.

Bama was honestly just grilling like a pro. By the time the sun started going down he already had most of the burgers done, with most going to Iowa. He only had a few left before the show.

Bama: I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Enterprise: How?

Bama jumped in surprise because he didn't know she was there. Damn ghost.

Bama: Jesus fuck! When'd you get here?

Enterprise: A couple minutes ago. Also what happened to them?

She was pointing at Hornet and Iowa who appeared to be asleep on beach chairs and incredibly sunburned. Do ships get sunburned?

Bama: Volleyball happened. We should also wake them up.

Enterprise: Alright.

Bama: Wait, before you do anything. I have an idea.

Bama quickly pulled out his phone to play something that can wake up anyone. Take a listen yourself.

Iowa quickly jumped up before yelling at Bama while Hornet woke with a jump before laughing at Bama, who was getting beat with a sandal courtesy of Iowa.

After that fiasco, Bama managed to make Enterprise eat two burgers while he ate the last one himself. His reasoning was that she needs the damn food.

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Iowa drinking tea with Chibi Amagi

Bama

Iowa and Enterprise were just talking, trying to get to know each other. It was very awkward because the last time they were face to face Iowa had an arrow pointing at him while carrying Bama.

The next thing they know they hear booms and Bama walks up.

Enterprise: What was that!?

Bama: Fireworks.

Enterprise: Why?

Iowa: Fourth of July.

Enterprise: But we're not even near July.

Bama: That's what I said!

Iowa: Oh shut up and enjoy the show.

They enjoyed the show alright. But midway through Iowa left for bed. Bama was fine with this because Iowa needs a damn break.

It was a couple minutes later that Bama would notice a weight on his shoulder. It was Enterprise. Bama just smiled before he started to fall asleep to.

With Iowa

Iowa could be seen on his bridge listening to music. He was just thinking to himself.

But behind him was a board with routes and picture of what seemed like SE ships. They were his targets.

Iowa: I promised to end this war, so that's what'll do. I just hope that they don't get in the way.

_______________________________
We did it, also happy early Fourth of July to the my fellow Americans. USA USA USA. Had to get that out of my system.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice day/night.

Bama out

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

53.5K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...
15.1K 223 16
Instead of Bama and Iowa what if it was someone else at a different time? I present to you the AU, Montana somewhat included.
15.3K 128 17
Instead of AL: Iron Blood, it's the Sakura Empire. I do plan on doing one for the Eagle Union and Royal Navy. So, enjoy.
3.5K 97 18
From now on I'll be doing any kind of ship, whether it be male and male male and female or female and female! If you want me to write you something...