Fires of War

This shit takes time, also names will no longer be in bold unless they're new
_____________________
"Let's turn the tides crimson"

As those words were spoken, Wales would see Bama's ship disappear faster than what she expected, since most American battleships could only reach around 20-23 knots, but Bama was going 28 knots and doesn't plan on slowing down. He has a mission and he doesn't plan on failing it.

POV: Bama

Bama: I feel like I'm forgetting something... THE COORDINATES! Hey um Wales we might have a problem.

Wales, over comms: What kind of problem, Bama.

Bama: 'I don't know the coordinates' kind of problem.

Wales: Well you could always follow Enterprise and Cleveland, since Enterprise wants to rescue her sister's fleet.

Bama: Wait wait, Enterprise is going? From what I saw her ship is in need of repairs, so why the hell is she going! I mean I get it it's her sister, but that doesn't mean she has to go in personally.

Wales: Would you do it if you had sisters in trouble?

Bama: Oh absolutely. But I know they can handle themselves even when outnumbered. Sooo... about those coordinates.

Wales: Yes yes, alright here you go. To put it simply, Santa Cruz.

Bama: Alright, so who's in the fleet?

Wales: Well the fleet is comprised of USS Northampton, USS Hammann, USS Helena, USS Long Island, USS Arizona, and USS Hornet.

Bama: Alright got it. Thank you Wales.

Wales: Anytime.

And with that Bama fully pulled out of port and started going full speed towards the objective. But he would arrive a little after Enterprise and Cleveland in the end. So while heading there he decided to take stock of his munitions in the meantime as it would take him a bit to reach his destination. This would take up about an hour and a half.

Bama: God Im so bored. What else can I check? I mean I could always check the captains quarters since I kinda just sleep anywhere, but what would even be there? Instructions and clothes probably. Well it really is the only room I haven't checked since I entered this world, and as they say 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained.'

Bama then set out to his captain's quarters, and oh boy did he find things. He found instructions yes, but what surprised were the clothes and what the instructions were about. So apparently that woman who offered him the deal left instructions to summon this thing called a 'rigging' and all he had to do was think about his ship on his back, or say "Alabama, engage." The clothes amazed him, hell he even found steel bracers in the damn closet. So like any person who just got new clothes, he went to put them on. And in the end all he had to say was "Roll tide."

"