๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป || Hunter x Hu...

By linesantique

This book will be all things Hunter x Hunter! Fluff, angst, smut, you name it~ More

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ || Chrollo x reader (P.1)
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ || Illumi x reader
๐—”๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ || Leorio x reader
๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ || Silva Zoldyck x F!reader ๐Ÿ‹
๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ || Cheetu x reader
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ || Shalnark x reader
๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ || Hisoka x F!reader (P. 1)
๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ || Meruem x F!reader
๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ || Knuckle x F!reader
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป || Kurapika x reader
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ || Feitan x reader
๐——๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ป || Kite x Gorgon!reader
๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ || Shaiapouf x F!reader (P. 1)
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ || Kite x Neko!reader
๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต || Nobunaga x reader
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ || Feitan x F!reader
๐—›๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ || Meruem x reader
๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ || Shaiapouf x F!reader (P. 2) ๐Ÿ‹
๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ || Hisoka x F!reader (P.2) ๐Ÿ‹
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ || Chrollo x reader (P.2)
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ || Uvogin x F!reader x Nobunaga ๐Ÿ‹
๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ || Meruem x F!Reader (P. 2) ๐Ÿ‹
๐—–๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ || Chrollo x reader x Phantom Troupe
๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ || Killua x Emotionless!F!reader
๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ || Killua x Emotionless!F!reader P. 2

๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น || Uvogin x reader ๐Ÿ‹

3.9K 55 11
By linesantique

"Oi bartender! Another fireball over here, put it on my tab!"

Y/N turns to their left, noticing a bearish man sitting at one of the far end stools of the counter, his wild, unruly hair sticking out on all ends.

Watching the bartender prepare his shot, Y/N shouts. "Make that two!"

Glaring daggers at Y/N, Y/N simply smiles and waves at the man on the other end of the bar counter.

"Whaddya think you're doin huh!?" the man speaks, evidently already drunk. His blonde companion sitting next to him only snickers at his antics.

"My, my. So aggressive. I'll get the next one how about that?" Y/N retorts, tracing their finger along the rim of their empty glass as they stare down the bulky man.

The blonde friend panics when the other stands and begins marching over to where Y/N sat, his drunkenly flushed face mistaken for rage.

"It's nice to meet ya. What's ya name hot stuff?"

Laughing, Y/N responds. "It's Y/N, and you?"

"Uvogin. Just call me Uvo though!"

"And how about your friend over there?" Y/N thumbs to the blonde who was creepily watching their interaction.

"Oh him? Don't ya worry he's harmless. Shal! Get your ass over here I've made a friend!"

Shalnark shyly approaches Y/N, sitting on their other side. Sandwiched between the two men,
Y/N gratefully takes the fireball the bartender has presented them. Wasting no time in downing the shot, Y/N summons for another.

"It's nice to meet you 'Shal'. Is your friend over here always this unruly?" Y/N teases. "Unfortunately yes." Shalnark sighs, rubbing his temples. "Just a lot more so when he's drinking."

Y/N chuckles. "We all need a couple days to let loose. How about you, would you like anything? It's on me."

"Wow really!? Then I'll take a fireball!" Uvogin interrupts. "Make it two." Shalnark chimes in.

"Yohoo! Three fireballs please!" Y/N shouts as they hold up three fingers for the bartender to see.

Swiftly tilting their head back, Y/N downs their shot, Uvogin and Shalnark following suit. A red tint slowly covering their face, Y/N turns to Shalnark.

"How long have you guys been here? He's been downing these fireballs like they're water."

Shalnark laughs, handing his empty glass to the bartender. "You might've surmised by his stature, but Uvo here can handle his liquor inhumanly well. It's honestly quite ridiculous."

Uvo chuckles, his deep voice sending a chill down Y/N's back. "I'll take that as a compliment Shal. I'm surprised you can handle liquor so well, you're practically the size of my leg." Uvogin muses, slapping his hand onto Y/N's back.

The contact makes Y/N flush although it's only lost amongst their already red face. Turning to face Uvogin, Y/N sits up tall and looks up at Uvogin, a seductive smile playing on their lips.

"I'll take that as a compliment~"

Hearing a ruckus behind them, Shalnark spins around in his chair to see a game of darts being played on the other side of the bar. "I'm going to go spectate... maybe place a bet or two. I'll catch you two later!"

"You better be right this time Shal, don't loose too much money again or the boss'll kill you." Uvogin warns, Shalnark only sticking his tongue out in response before walking away.

"Ah so you two are colleagues then?" Y/N inquires, attention once again focused on the man before them. 

"It's nice to work with someone who's also your best bud. Makes for good times." Uvogin exclaims. Y/N sighs dejectedly while tracing their finger around the rim of their glass. "That sounds like fun..."

Noticing the change in Y/N's demeanor, Uvogin slides his stool closer to Y/N, resting his head on the bar's counter, looking closely at Y/N.

"Y/N, are you alright? Need to barf?" Uvogin probes while rubbing Y/N's back.

Feigning a laugh, Y/N rests their own head on the counter, facing Uvogin. "If you think I'd go down that easily you're sorely mistaken. I was just thinking is all."

Perking up, Uvogin shouts to the bartender. "We'll take two more fireballs over here!"

"Oh? I see you're not down and out of the count just yet~" Y/N teases, edging Uvogin on.

"Just trying to have a good time with you hot stuff. Now let's see what you've got."

Another shot down, Y/N starts to feel a burning sensation in their core, a feeling of yearning growing inside them.

Taking a good look at Uvogin next to them, Y/N notices his rippling muscles, his white tank top clinging to his body in all the right places, defining his large figure.

Too tipsy to be subtle, Uvogin catches Y/N eyeing him and he only laughs, reaching his hand out to put a thumb under Y/N's chill, tilting their head so that they're looking into his eyes.

"Do you like what you see?~"

Humming in response, Y/N breaks Uvogin's eye contact, slowly trailing their eyes from his sharp jawline to his chest, then to his abs, finally stopping right above his waist.

Leaning down to whisper in their ear, Uvogin slides a hand around Y/N's waist, sending chills up their spine. "Are you drunk Y/N?"

Whispering back, Y/N responds. "You really don't think I can handle my liquor do you? I'm just tipsy, I assure you I'm in full control~"

Chuckling, Uvogin slides his hand down further. "Then why don't we move somewhere... a little more private?"

Taking a shaky breath of pure satisfaction, Y/N smiles to themself. "I'd like that~"

Sliding off their barstool, Y/N slides their arm through Uvogin's, letting him lead them to the back of the bar to the bathrooms.

Not even bothering to knock, Uvogin opens the door and lets Y/N in, making sure to lock the door behind him.

"Hot stuff, if you want to stop at any point just say the word alright?"

Standing on their tiptoes, Y/N pecks Uvogin. "I appreciate it Uvo. Right now, I'd like nothing more than for you to kiss me back."

Wasting no time in obliging, Uvogin picks Y/N up, letting them wrap their legs around him. Setting them down on the bathroom sink, Y/N tilts their head back in pleasure as Uvogin kisses their neck.

Biting from their collarbone to jawline, Uvogin makes sure to tenderly suck each and every bite mark he makes as Y/N moans in satisfaction.

Not wanting to experience all the pleasure for themself, Y/N pushes Uvogin off of them and slides off the sink. Taken aback, Uvogin is slow to react to Y/N's advances, becoming a flustered mess as Y/N traces their hand up Uvogin's chest.

Retracting their hand, Y/N pulls their shirt off, Uvogin quick to follow suit. Both now shirtless, Y/N meticulously traces Uvogin's abs, their cold hands only arousing the man further. Standing on their tiptoes, Y/N reciprocates the hickeys Uvogin gave them.

Realizing that Y/N was struggling with the height difference, Uvogin effortlessly picks them up and holds them as they continue to lick and suck at his neck. The burning sensation in Y/N's stomach only grows with every moan that Uvogin lets out, soon consuming their being.

Taking a shuddering breath, Y/N speaks. "U-Uvogin, please..."

Knowing well what Y/N was asking for, Uvogin decides to milk the situation.

"You've got to use your words hot stuff or I'll never know what you mean~"

Whimpering in discontent, Y/N struggles to form a sentence as Uvogin rubs his hand up and down their back.

"Uvogin... fuck me..." Y/N moans, their breath becoming ragged as the burning sensation has grown to be too much to bear.

Satisfied with their response, Uvogin undresses as he watches Y/N do the same. Already hard, Uvogin has no problem sliding into Y/N, edging them on as they continue to beg.

"Uvogin... please... stop teasing... me!" Y/N gasps, shudders of pleasure overtaking their body. Grinding against Y/N's body to the beat of the music outside, Uvogin feels a knot forming in his stomach, knowing well that neither of them could hold on much longer.

As Y/N's moans become louder and more sporadic, Uvogin quickens his pace as his dick slams further into Y/N. Too blinded by the pleasurable sensation, Uvogin looses track of his rhythm and soon releases when he hears the gasping moans of Y/N.

Sweat dripping off of them both, they stare at each other for a minute, dumbfounded at the pure bliss the two experienced. Unwilling to let such a fleeting feeling go so quickly, Y/N jumps onto Uvogin, kissing him tenderly.

"You up for another round?" Uvogin whispers between shuddered breaths.

"It seems all you do is underestimate my capacity~" Y/N muses as they run a hand through Uvogin's hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.4K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
67.4K 756 53
.โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚ Hunter x Hunter .โ€ใ€‚โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐใ€‚ โ€ยฐใ€‚ โ–ก Fanfic โ–  One-shot book ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐!! The reade...
259K 3.9K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...
8.2K 105 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...