The Storm ( HxH x Reader ) NEW

Kittyunknown

New Story from my last The Storm this is a redue with new reader and a different way at it The was a big sto... Еще

(Y/n)'s Bio
Hunter Exam Time!
Rest of Phase 1 and Phase 2
Chairmans Game and Phase 3 Arrival
Phase 3
End of Phase 3 and Start of Phase 4
Finishing Phase 4 and The whole Final Phase
The Zoldyck Estate
Heavens Arena Part 1
A/N
Heavens Arena Part 2
Heavens Arena Part 3
A/N

How It All Starts

330 8 1
Kittyunknown

Hello everyone Author here I'm sorry for changing a lot but I will be hopefully putting my heart into this story since I really loved this story and the anime so please enjoy <3 and SO MANY ERRORS I NEED TO FIX AND CHANGED INTO THIRD PERSON

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) was yet again fired from her job but instead of the normal ' we needed to cut people', she got the stupid excuse ' a costumer said you made them too uncomfortable' Fucking bullshit. Once she got home she shut the door since she didn't want to break the door because that costs money. She sighed before walking to her room and got changed into her pjs. She plopped onto her bed before grabbing the remote to turn on some anime. She went through some of the anime's on to watch list but none of them seemed interesting enough to relax to. She decided to click on Hunter x Hunter to re watch it since she loved the show.

It soon started to rain outside and she could clearly hear the wind blowing and making some tree branches hit against the window pretty roughly. " We might have a big storm today..Just like the show", She giggled softly before turning off the show as the power went out making her sigh. She layed down curling up in her blanket in hopes of dreaming of Hunter x Hunter to get away from reality. Once she fell asleep she didn't noticed how loud the storm outside had gotten until the tornado sirens went off and everything went black as the building was destroyed.

Its been a few hours since she 'fell' asleep. Once she woke up she realized something was different she looked around her this wasn't her room and why can't she move. She looked at her hands and saw baby hands. She soon connected the dots. She died and was reborn but why does something feel off? Soon two people came in a view they most be her parents. " Look honey she has your eyes." Her new mother said looking at her new father.

" Yes dear she's perfect she'll make an amazing Assassin in the future. Maybe even better than the Zoldyck's Lizy. " Her father finished making her eyes widen ' Am I in Hunter x Hunter?!?!'  She was soom picked up and held in her mothers arms who smiled and nodded.

" Yes you're right Richard you hear that little (Y/n) you'll be an amazing Assassin just like your parents but better. You'll start your training soon my dear. " her mother said and she knew this won't be easy at all.

~ Time skip to when she is 12 years old ~

(Y/n) just got done with today's kill of an group of teens. She headed back home to talk with her parents about taking off her mouth cover. Once she got home she had over heard her parents talking about having her marry the Zoldycks third son which she knew was Killua. She growled before kicking the door open. " I'm not marrying anyone! " she yelled angry with the subject. Her father stood up and smacked her making her even angrier.

" You will marry him it is the only choice you have to be a better Assassin!" He yelled at her. She glared at him and summoned her red blades and used them to stab him and her mother killing them pretty quickly.

" Wait.. Shit I was supposed to ask about the mouth cover to be removed. You need Nen to remove it. Oh well let's bury these bodies and find someone from.the show to stay with." She cleaned and got a bag ready with money and supplies for her journey lone. She grabbed their bodies and dragged them outside and deeper in the woods they lived at. She buried the bodies.

She started off on her journey just made it half way before resting against a tree since it was dark and she was almost out anyways. Once she woke up she was being carried by someone. She was shocked and looked at who it was. She was not pleased it was Hisoka out of everyone it had to be him.

" Oh~ The little pup is awake~ I'm taking you somewhere to train you since you seem strong and alone~ and becauseI found you on the floor~ I'm Hisoka. Who may you be little pup and why were you in the forest asleep~ ". He smirked which gave her the shivers. She indeed didn't like seeing or hearing him this close up in person.

" I'm (Y/n) and I just killed my parents now I'm not in a good mood so tell me  what day is it and when is the hunter exam happening", She just wanted to get to the point despite how much danger she is in.

His grin grew more before looking at her again, " Its been a week since the last exam too bad I failed~ But they were fruits that weren't ripe yet too bad they died" He purred smirking making her roll her eyes. This was after Hisoka failed that means she has to spend a year with this creep. She soon heard him speak up again, " But this time i'll make sure my new toy gets ripened up quickly~ " He set her down before disappearing.

She looked around unsure on where he even took her but it seems like a broken down place which could be a few places the Troupes would make into a base or an abandoned building near the base. While she were looking around she almost missed hearing the door open again until her eyes quickly looked at that direction of the door before catching a card that was thrown. She looked at it then at the who threw it which was of course Hisoka, " that wasn't necessary lets just hurry and get this started." She walked over  and gave him his card back. He looked pleased but she shrugged it off since its Hisoka he's creepy af.

She followed him out of the room and she was indeed in the base she could easily tell because in front of her was Shalnark playing on his phone device. She looked around for Hisoka since he walked away from her and he was talking with Chrollo. Great he could have taken her anywhere else but why here out of everywhere else. She soon noticed Shalnark had gotten up and was staring at her which she blinded a few times before running over to Hisoka and glared at him for walking away. " Ah~ There she is little pup this is the boss C-" He was cut off quickly by you.

" Hisoka I know who he is and this group I'm an assassin after all." She turned her head to look at Shalnark, " Don't you dare put that pin near me this is the one place I didn't want to end up at. " She grumbled annoyed and kept an eye on the three before jumping a little when someone touched her shoulder and looked at who it was. Pakunoda which she held still since she knew what she was doing so she just let her.

" Who is she really and can she be trusted?" Asked Chrollo towards Pakunoda who looked shocked before nodding calming down and looked towards him. 

" She indeed is telling the truth but there is more to it she isn-." She was saying before (Y/n) cut her off.

" Don't finish that part you'll ruin all the fun Pakunoda." She said smirking since she knew what she saw which must have shocked her since she had seen that she is bound to die in the future. You looked at the others noticing Every Member was here and staring at you now. 

" Hisoka will train her as will everyone else so she becomes strong enough to be our secret member and before you cut her off I will find out later on what that was," Chrollo looked over at her to see if she had anything to say but she sighed looking away knowing she didn't have a choice and she didn't need to learn much since she needed to take the exam next year.  " Looks like its settled this is (Y/n) she will be joining us so treat her like everyone else. " He sat back down to look at his book.

" Hmm?~ Come now little pup lets start your training~" Hisoka grinned purring excited to see how she'll do while he trains her. It sent shivers down her back hating the idea of having to do it but its whatever.

" Lead the way then I want to get this training started already. Also someone take this damn mouth cover off of me. It takes Nen to take off", She said sighing since its annoying as hell. Hisoka chuckled and got it removed quickly making her grin. He lead her outside of the building and into a smaller just more sturdy building. She walked over to the perfect place to sit down and looked at him, " Where do we start? Seeing how I fight or working on my Nen?" She crossed her legs staring at him since he was just walking around. 

" Hm Where to start indeed~ lets starts with your nen", He said lowly walking over to her and behind putting his hands on her back. She was a bit confused on how this will would before it hit her too late. " I'm quite impatient you see so" He didn't even finish his whole sentence before pushing some of his aura into her. He activated her aura which made her jump up gasping. She knew what she had to do so she closed her eyes and relaxed her body trying to bring her aura back into her body before it causes great damage. 

After a few minutes she finally go it under control and brought her aura back into which tired her out quickly and leaned against the wall glaring at Hisoka. " Warn me jerk I could have messed up if i didn't know what to do!" She tried to yell but it came out softly too tired to full on get mad. 

Hisoka smirked, " Now keep on training until then Don't Leave this building." He said very darkly which she nodded agreeing to whatever this crazy clown says since she needed to get the nen part down. He went to leave before stopping, " Before I leave little pup don't disappoint me."

" Whatever now leave so I can work on my Ten and everything else while I'm at it!" She closed her eyes hearing him fully leave and started to Meditate in complete silence knowing she will get this finished before next years exam to see everything play out. 

Finally done editing this part! ;-; Onto the next chapter! So far this is going better than the last one was going. Only her and Pakunoda know her secret this time ;p

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Horny Sunshiine

Разное

124K 237 17
Just a horny girl
74.4K 3.4K 78
❤️
222K 789 26
its all in the title babes 😋
5.2M 45.8K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...