Aussie Beauty ||| LOVE ISLAND...

By slytherinn127xo

Frankie Roma is the Australian Beauty of Love Island Season 6. She is a Volley Ball player for the Olympics... More

Frankie Roma
𝖎 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖉
𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞
𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖚𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉, 𝖎'𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖉
𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖋𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 4 𝖚
𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
𝖜𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌
𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖔𝖜
𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖒𝖊
𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊
𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘
𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊
𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖌𝖎𝖓'
𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖚𝖘
𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐
𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑
𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊
𝖓𝖔 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖞
𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓
𝖎'𝖒 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚
𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖇𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖊
𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖑
𝖑𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊
𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊
𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖑
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE ISLAND 2023 is up!
New Love Island Book
LOVE ISLAND AU/ 2023 IDEA
LOVE ISLAND au/2023
LOVE ISLAND AU/2022/2023 BOOK!
LOVE ISLAND QUESTIONS FINAL!
LOVE ISLAND UK 2022/2023
LOVE ISLAND 2023 BOOK QUESTIONS
LOVE ISLAND 2023 FINAL HELP!
LOVE ISLAND 2023 IS OUT & WOSO
Love Island WINTER 2023 Book help
LOVE ISLAND 2023 NEW BOOK!
LOVE ISLAND WINTER 2023 IS UP!
LOVE ISLAND GXG BOOK!
LOVE ISLAND 2023 GXG HELP!
LOVE ISLAND GXG '23
LOVE ISLAND 2023 BOOK !!!
LOVE ISLAND ALL STARS GXG HELP!
GXG LOVE ISLAND ALL STARS HELP!
Merlin (MORGANA) BOOK HELP!
I KISSED A GIRL!!!! BBC
I KISSED A GIRL (again)
I KISSED A GIRL FINAL QUESTIONS!

𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

2.4K 15 0
By slytherinn127xo

조금 멀리 떨어져 있지
쉽지는 않을 그런 얘기
서로를 마주 보던 눈빛과
짜릿했던 우리 떨림도
조금은 흐려진 것 같아
I wanna feel
자꾸만 널 그려 그려
잊지 않길
Imma find it, so come on
Be in love 우리 알고 있잖니
Heart to heart 너도 느끼지
Hey love hey love 조금 기다려 줘
We can be together
Say bye bye 지루하던 날들에
느껴봐 우리 에너지
Hey love hey love, baby just stay in love, love

Be In Love ~
ITZY

This is the story of our Aussie Girl, and her moments in the villa. Just her best moments. lots of tears were shed by me during the making of this book, and now more are being shed as this book is being completed, and I just want to say thank you to everyone for the mass of support I have had through writing this book. You have all made my day, with every comment. So this is the FINAL chapter of this book, but thank you to everyone reading, and I hope you continue reading my books whether it is this one or one of my MANY other Love Island books that will now be updated properly now this one has been completed. 

"Hiya, I'm Rebecca." The other girl told Frankie Roma as they stood next to each other.

"Hiya, I'm Frankie Roma." Frankie Roma told the girl as she spoke with her heavy Australian Accent. You would think that after not living in Australia for almost two years and being surrounded by others that don't have her accent it might have changed in the two years.

~~

Frankie Roma walked out of the dressing room half a minute after Rebecca had walked in. Her ginger hair lit up around her face as the light hit her hair.

"There's two of them?!" One of the girls asked as Frankie Roma walked out and across the balcony.

She walked past the girls with a smirk as she looked some of them in the eyes as she was going to ruffle some feathers of the girls here.

She flicked her hair over her shoulder as she exposed her collarbone before she started to walk down the stairs as she got ready to ruffle the feathers of the boys.

She first made her way to the group of boys who were sitting around the fire pit as she knew she would tease them to no end.

The girls who were watching were just staring ahead of them and down to the fire pit where they had ANOTHER new girl walk in and flirt with 'their' boys.

~~

Then she walked to the boy she had an interest in from watching the show from outside of the villa. Frankie Roma dropped into a slut drop in front of the boy before she leaned over in front of him as she moved his hands onto her waist as she sat on his lap and left a kiss on his cheek as she left a mark on his cheek as she pressed a bit harder on his cheek. Before she winked and smirked as she pointed to her own cheek as she stood up slowly letting him move his hands off of her body.

This got lots of reactions from the girls who watched this interaction as they watched Finn stare at her even after she left him.

~~

Callum just laughed as he looked at the boy who was dressed like a caveman. "You have a little something there." He pointed to his cheek as he cackled.

"She's left her mark on you." Connor added as they all looked up to the girl who was just walking into the dressing room.

~~

Frankie Roma walked into the dressing room. Where she met with Rebecca. "I left a bit of a mark." She whispered as they quietly laughed.

~~

"Finn, your heart rate was raised the most by....." Paige read out before she announced the girl's name, and her face dropped before she read the card. "The new girl...... Frankie Roma." This got 'ooooh's from all of the group.

"What a name." Callum muttered to the girls.

"You can't get anything from a name." Shaughna protested to the boy she was coupled up with.

~~

"You were like 'Whooo!' Then someone walks down like that." Paige announced, still upset about Finn, Connor and Callum having their hearts raised the most by the new girls: Rebecca and Frankie Roma.

"Is that why all your hearts wne up for Becky and Frank?" Shaughna asked as she changed the girls names as she smiled.

"I can't control it." Callum told the girl he was coupled up with. "I was in shock." Callum told the girls.

~~

Then Finn got a text. "I've got a text!" Finn called out as he grabbed his phone from next to his shorts.

"Finn, as your heart rates were raised the most by Frankie Roma you will join her on a date tonight. Finn please join Frankie Roma in the hideaway immediately. #sexdevil #barbiegirl #heartsdon'tlie." Finn read out from his phone as the girls looked on in shock.

~~

"Yes, but you can pop it." Frankie Roma warned him as he got prepared to pop the champagne. "I would take an eye out. Show me what you've got with those muscles." Frankie Roma told him as she leaned away from the champagne.

Finn popped the cork and it fizzed over Frankie Roma's legs and his legs, due to them not being sat opposite each other, but they were next to each other, as it sprayed the contents of the bottle over her legs before she pushed it to his so it wasn't just her that got her legs wet.

"Pouring it over girls legs, do you do this often when you open Champagne." Frankie Roma laughed at him as he poured their drinks into flutes. "Let's have a cheers."

"No, I don't normally do that but pretty girls distract me." Finn smoothly told her.

"Smooth." Frankie Roma told Finn as she jokingly rolled her eyes as she laughed at him.

~~

"I'm a bit upset that I didn't get to see your performance." Frankie Roma told Finn as she tried to remember the look the boy had on. "You were a sexy cave man tonight."

"Yeah and I can make your bed rock." Finn flirted with the girl heavily.

"Oh GOD!" Frankie Roma told the boy before they both started to laugh loudly at all of this.

~~

"Tell me about you and Paige. Like be 100% honest." Frankie Roma told him as she took a sip of the drink Finn filled up for her, once they first got outside. Which was Champagne which she didn't drink often as it wasn't her cup of tea but she would drink it when she had to.

"Well, it's complicated because I do like her but I just have a lot of doubts in my mind about being with her cos of how she gets sometimes." Finn told the girl.

"Would you care to elaborate." Frankie Roma told the boy.

"It is just that sometimes I feel like she is just there her finding someone she likes and we haven't had like a talk properly other than our date on my first day here. And I want to be able to find someone who wants to have deep conversation, but at the same time I'm still young and they want to have fun." Finn told Frankie Roma.

~~

"I was born in Adelaide, and then when I was 18 I moved to Wigan, with my baby brother." Frankie Roma told him.

"How old is your brother?" Finn asked her.

"He is 6 years old." Frankie Roma told Finn.

"Why did you two move here without your parents, sorry if I am pushing you to answer this. You don't need to answer me." Finn told the girl rushing out the last words.

"No it's fine. Erm..... I lost my parents two years ago and then not long after I moved here with my brother after a custody battle so I would be allowed to live with him." Frankie Roma slowly told Finn.

~~

"Frankie Roma, As you only raised Finn's heart rate you get to pick, do you send Finn out there and a new boy will join you on the date. Or will you keep Finn in there with you?" Frankie Roma read out. "#doubletime #dealwiththesexdevil #gonedownunder"

"What do you want?" Frankie Roma asked Finn as she turned to fully face him.

"What do you mean?" Finn asked the Australian girl who was opposite him.

"Do you want to stay in here with me for a bit longer and I go on another date, or do you want to leave and go back to your Paige?" Frankie Roma asked Finn, as she looked him up and down as she bit her lip, not knowing what she was doing to him.

"Well I would like to stay in here with you if you don't want to see any of the other boys." Finn told her.

"Well I might just get Connaugh with a G, but I'd rather stick with you." Frankie Roma told Finn making both of them burst out into loud laughter, as they made the decision to stay in the hide away together.

~~

"It isn't that bad, don't worry, but what turns you on and what turns you off?" Finn asked Frankie Roma.

"Oh, God!" Frankie Roma laughed as she let out a breath. "It isn't that bad, but you will have to answer the question after I tell you mine. It's only fair that way."

"Ok, I'll tell you mine after you say yours." Finn told her with a smirk on his face. They shook hands as they laughed and then they locked their fingers before they got ready to spill on their turn on's and turn off's.

"Right so my turn on's are when a guy moves my hair so it is our of my face, when they pull me onto their lap, when a guy whispers in my ear as he hugs me and, oh God, when a guy is dominating...." Frankie Roma told him before she blushed. "Right, and my turn offs in a guys are him being a toxic alpha male, people that interrupt others or just have bad manners and when he cares way too much about the way I look."

~~

"You smell very nice by the way. I keep getting whiffs of it after the hug we had." Frankie Roma told him as she smelt his aftershave again. "It's great."

"It smells nice in bed as well." Finn added and this caused Frankie Roma to die of his boldness, but she likes that in a guy, to be bold with her.

"Maybe I can get to know that." Frankie Roma told him with a small smirk on her face.

"Maybe soon you will." Finn told her as he saw her play with two rings on her fingers. "You will yeah"

"You're a bit sweaty, Aren't ya?" Frankie Roma told him. As she dragged the tip of her nail across his peck.

"It's a bit oily, really." Finn told her as she leaned back on the chair.

"I've been giving the compliments here right now." Frankie Roma told him as she giggled with him. "I feel like I'm putting it on too much."

"It's not too much." Finn told her with yet another shit eating grin.

~~

"You could definitely tell the difference between mine and Rebecca's introduction. The girls were definitely apart from Siannise, annoyed at what I did but you gotta do what you gotta do to get the attention of the boy you like." Frankie Roma told the camera as she was sat in the beach hut. "It was definitely awkward but I wasn't intimidated by them they are like baby tigers."

~~

"Well I was only with Finn, but it was a nice date, we had a laugh and he was nice company." Frankie Roma told the girls shortly, not wanting to spill everything about the date.

"How was he on the date?" Shaughna asked Frankie Roma as she turned to face her.

"He was really relaxed we played about a little bit and had a deeper conversation, so I think it was a good date, but you'd have to ask Finn how he thought the date went between us." Frankie Roma told the group of girls, not wanting to play with Shaughna's games.

~~

"Well I didn't say something to Paige that would get her riled up and more pissed off with me for taking him on what lasted two dates." Frankie started to tell the girl sat next to her as they were both in the dressing room.

"But Finn had the option to leave after the first date and I had the option to get another boy to go on the date with me but we spoke and then wanted to continue on with the date." Frankie Roma told the Bristol girl opposite her.

"Oh my God, she would flip hearing that!" Siannise whisper told Frankie Roma, shocked, knowing the younger girl would want her to keep it a secret between them.

"Yeah, but the date was really nice." Frankie Roma told Siannise as honestly as she could.

"Oh and that lipstick mark you left on him." Siannise told Frankie Roma before she did a chefs kiss making the two girls laugh.

"That was just a small mark and I didn't think it would matter to the girl as much as it does." Frankie Roma told her referring to what Paige had said to her in front of everyone about Frankie Roma leaving a mark on 'her' man.

~~

The Frankie had to drop the card.

She picked up the card that landed between herself and Finn. "Snog the Islander you fancy the most and then snog the islander you fancy the least."

This got cheers from mostly everyone, most not excited for who she would snog.

Frankie Roma turned to the right before she snogged Finn, they both leaned in before their lips locked and the boys and Sophie and Siannise all cheered as they watched the two snog.

All of them were shocked as the snog didn't seem to be just one sided, Finn was just as into it as Frankie Roma was. And then once they finished counting the two broke apart.

And then Frankie Roma had to stand up, she walked around the group before she looked around. "Which of you tossers do I fancy the least?" Frankie Roma asked as she looked between two boys most specifically.

"Sorry Soph." Frankie Roma told the girl as she snogged Connor. The snog lasted for a few second before the young girl pulled away and wiped her mouth on a tissue that Siannise gave her.

"I would never go there and the teeth are just too much." Frankie Roma told the group making them laugh, and Sophie accepted the reasoning why she picked Connor.

~~

Finn walked up to Frankie Roma as she cuddled with Siannise with his jacket in his hand.

"Oh my God. Thank you so much." Frankie Roma told Finn as she was passed the jacket. "My tits were soon to freezing off." This made the group around her laugh as they heard her words. Well everyone but Paige who was watching Finn and Frankie Roma.

"It's ok Roms, anyone can tell how cold you would be getting." Finn told her, calling her by a nickname. This shocked Paige and the rest of the group as they didn't know the two had nicknames for each other.

~~

"Come on, and if you go any slower then I will have to carry you." Finn joked with the Australian girl.

"You wouldn't dare." Frankie Roma told the boy before they started to walk away from the group of people, as they watched the two walk, with linked arms and Frankie Roma's fingers making small shapes on Finn's bicep. As Finn laughed as he felt the girls finger nails making the shapes on his arm.

"You enjoying that?" Finn asked the girl as they started down the stairs, Frankie holding his arm a bit tighter.

"What I don't want to fall to my death." Frankie Roma told him.

"Don't be so dramatic Roms." Finn told her as he laughed as his bicep was squeezed.

"Dramatic, me? Never." She told him sarcastically as she laughed and raised her eyebrows as they made their way down the stairs again.

~~

"I just wanted to make that clear to you." Finn told her as Frankie Roma placed her hand back on the counter top as she calmed her giggly breathing. "I do fancy you." He was just bold and out there with it. "And like I only met you yesterday on out date. You know I think I explained myself. I haven't had that with her and I won't ever have that with her. The boys said to me 'Finn it's plain as day how much you are starting to like her'."

"Oh right well, that's good then." Frankie Roma said as she fixed her hair, she then looked at him in the eyes. "I feel like I wanna kiss ya."

"Same." Finn told her. "But I feel like I don't wanna do it yet." Frankie Roma nodded at him understanding why not yet.

"No cos it's disrespectful to Paige, especially as you haven't told her how you feel yet. I can't hide like how much I fancy you." Frankie Roma told him as she leaned back a bit with her arms behind her on the counter top.

~~

"I feel like tonight just solidified how I feel about Finn. And who I wanna actually go for." Frankie Roma told the beach hut. "Maybe Paige needs to worry about me if she likes Finn."

~~

"How are the girls acting with you now?" Finn asked the Aussie Girl about what was going on in the villa.

"The only girls I have really spoken to are Sophie, Rebecca, a little bit to Leanne and obviously Siannise. But other than that nothing from the rest of 'em." Frankie Roma added to Finn.

"I just find it a bit pathetic to be honest." Finn told the girl bluntly, making her nod at him.

"Yeah, If I didn't come in here and take you off on that date, I think my welcome would be like Rebecca's." Frankie Roma nodded with Finn knowing it was true.

~~

Frankie was getting changed for the night in silence before she was the first girl to walk through as she held her brother's teddy bear and she walked out to the boys silence.

"Okk......." Frankie Roma whispered before she walked off to the bedroom, as she needed to also fill up her water.

~~

They then got back into their original conversation. "But yeah, hopefully we can just re couple together, so it is just confirmed. And we can just..."

"You just wanna get in bed with me." Frankie Roma told him as she smiled at him as she sucked on her piece of pineapple, before she bit into it.

~~

"Tell me I've been a bad boy. Before I call you a naughty little girl." Finn told her. This caused Frankie Roma to go bright red in the face at his words, before hiding her face in his chest.

"Fucking hell...." Frankie Roma told him as she slapped his peck lightly as they both just couldn't contain their laughs anymore.

~~

"Up until now, I thought we were just on a complete uphill spiral." Mike told the two people sat in front of him.

"But now, almost, we're back to square one." Mike told them both about Leanne.

"Apparently we're at the high five stage!" Mike told them both.

"Oh, is it? Oh my God!" Finn told them both as they started to chuckle a bit.

~~

"We finished that conversation and I'm thinking, oh cool 'let me give her a hug' and she's like...." Mike told them. Frankie Roma was already laughing at this point. He just shows her giving him a high five.

~~

"No, the start lines here. And he's all the way back here now." Frankie Roma told him as she shows her analogy with her hands making the two boys laugh as they watched her.

"Yeah, but yanno." Frankie Roma told the two boys.

~~

"We had a little kiss as well." Connaugh with a G quietly added, when Frankie Roma thought it was safe to swallow and it wasn't, so she started to cough.

"Did you?" Finn asked him. "Get in there!" Finn told them both.

"No not get in there, you have multiple girls who like you, and one of those is my best friend who really likes you, and you've just gone and kissed someone. You need to tell her, and well everyone before it gets out to them." Frankie Roma told him, she might be over reacting but she didn't want to see the only girl she had a big friendship in here with lose the guy she likes and gets really hurt due to this.

"She went into it first as well." Connaugh with a G told both of them as well.

"Wait she went into first. She knows the other girls like you as well." Frankie Roma told the two boys as she looked shocked over hearing this.

~~

"So Rebecca's just gone and told Leanne and Jess." Frankie Roma told the boy. "And everyone in the kitchen knows about what happened as well cos Finn told Paige, and Paige told everyone."

"So what?" He told her cluelessly.

"OH my Days! Go and tell Siannise before I have to do it myself and she gets more into shit with you over it all, literally everyone knows but her so go and tell her before I do it myself." Frankie Roma told him.

"Wait what, now?" He asked her like a dumb blonde.

"Yes, now before someone else tells her, and she has ginger hair and will change it so she is more in a mood with you compared to Rebecca, and don't test me on this shit." Frankie Roma told him as she rolled her eyes at the boy.

~~

"Well I don't know but he just hasn't told her about how he doesn't want to be with her anymore." Frankie Roma told the girl as she looked a bit upset about it.

"Wait he hasn't?" Siannise asked him shocked.

"Nope, he hasn't said a word about it to her." Frankie Roma told her as she shook her head.

"He needs to tell her cos it's gonna start to strain your relationship with him, and it's gonna lead her on, and think he wants her again and again." Siannise told her.

"Yes, and I don't want to be second best to anyone. I want to be the only person he want to be with but he just doesn't seem to want to tell her." Frankie Roma told her as she nodded her head and they both just looked really confused over it all.

~~

"Finn you cuddled with Paige, after telling Franks that you don't like Paige like that, what is she meant to think of that?" Siannise told the boy as she looked at him, her sunglasses covering her eyes.

"How does she know, she was facing away from me after it all, and I thought she was upset at me over something?" Finn asked the girl.

"Well, she thinks that your not telling Paige that you don't want to be with her cos you don't really want to be with her and you are trying to string along two girls at once." Siannise tried to explain to Finn.

"And she doesn't want to be one of two girls." Finn realised as he threw his head back.

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner." Siannise told Finn as she pretended to ding a bell.

~~

He placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Their first one outside of a challenge. Frankie Roma put her hands on his shoulders.

The kiss was one thing, amazing, but they both didn't know the best friend of the blonde was stood watching them from the dressing room door, which had just opened in the conversation.

~~

He picked Frankie Roma, trying to ignore the look on all of the girls faces apart for Siannise's.

Then he had to take her up the aisle. when they got into the stuff at the bottom, Finn fell immediately.

She didn't know how many time he fell over but she just kept laughing. He was like fucking real life Bambi.

And then they made their way to the top of the Aisle, where Finn had to 'propose' to Frankie Roma before they both slid back down the aisle where they were both cackling.

Oh and she just knew that Paige and most of the girls would not be happy.

~~

"Yeah, I want to be local or go back to Australia to have mine." Frankie Roma told the group, as she would want to have that day with her family that were still over there.

~~

Siannise got a text. "I've Got a Text!" She shouted to everyone to get the boy's attention. "Girls its time for a glow up as tonight two new boys will enter the villa and you're hosting welcome drinks. #shootyourshot #thingsareheatingup"

~~

"Hi I'm Frankie Roma, but call me any version of either name." She told the first boy.

"I'm Luke T." He told her as she gave him a hug before she passed him off to Siannise, smiling at the girl.

"And I'll tell you the same, Hi I'm Frankie Roma, but call me any version of either name." She told the second boy.

"I'm Luke M." He told her as she gave him a hug before she passed him off to Sophie.

"Oh so we have a Luke Squared now." She told them both making them laugh as she walked to join Siannise.

~~

"So, erm...., me and Paige are coupled up at the minute." Finn started, even with an arm around Frankie Roma.

"Going well?" Luke T asked the boy, noticing how he was sat with a ginger girl.

"Erm..." Finn started.

"It doesn't look like it is when Shaughna catches you two snogging this morning by the gym." This rendered everyone silent as they watched the exchange that was now just made awkward.

"Let's not do this here with everyone here." Finn told the blonde girl who now showed why she was angry.

"Well you have been telling people things you haven't been telling me, so just let it all out now here." Paige told him as she looked pissed.

"No, because it isn't any of their business and then I can talk to you one on one with it all." Finn told Paige.

~~

"Like how could she say that in front of everyone!" Frankie Roma told the girl as she hugged Sophie close feeling betrayed by it all.

"I don't know. It wasn't even like you knew her at all or had any loyalty to her, she was never nice to you. It just seems like she needs a way to bring you down so she can fell better." Sophie told Frankie Roma.

"Like I just don't get why immediately she just couldn't even talk to me. I really hurt those first few days. What was I meant to do, I was given the opportunity to have more time to get to know him. Why would I give it up?" Frankie Roma told Sophie as they both sat together.

"Yeah, I doubt any of us if we had the chance with a guy we liked. And that is what you have with him. I bet he'll be here in a minute, he's currently trying to calm down. He's really upset about it all. He's trying not to blow up at her I think." Sophie told Frankie Roma.

"I just don't get how she thought that that was the time to tell everyone." Frankie Roma told Sophie as she looked just overwhelmed by everything.

~~

"You just want to share a bed with me." Frankie Roma told him as she smiled at him and she had her hands around the back of his neck as she played with some short hairs.

"Maybe but I'm happy just to be able to make sure you are feeling good when you go to sleep tonight." Finn told her as he brushed his nose against Frankie Roma's making her blush a deeper shade of red.

"Thank you." Frankie Roma told him as she leaned her head against his.

"Why?" Finn asked her.

"For coming to talk to me. You could have just ignored that I was upset and called me pathetic for it, but you came and stayed with me." Frankie Roma told him as she hugged him.

"Well it is what any person should do." Finn told her before he pulled her closer to him, which was basically impossible at this point.

"Can I?" Finn asked her as he looked down at her lips before she brushed hers against him.

Before she was about to pull back to tease him Finn pulled Frankie Roma back towards him capturing her lips with his as they started to kiss in the middle of the dressing room for the girls.

Finn's hands moved to her arse and one was at her lower back before it moved to cup the side of her waist as he drew on her waist with his finger. Causing Frankie Roma to quietly let out a moan before Finn slipped his tongue in her mouth.

~~

She walked down the stairs alone, which was never a good idea in heels and she got about three from the bottom before she missed one step causing her to plummet to the floor.

"Ahhhh!" Was the last the the boys heard before Finn, Luke M and Luke T were up helping the ginger haired Australian up off of her feet.

"I'm joining you lot, not dealing with chatting with some of them." Frankie Roma told the boys as she joined them and sat between Luke T and Finn.

~~

"I have a feeling I've got two new friends from this. Making my total friends in the villa go up to 6. Connor, Finn, Siannise, Sophie, Luke M and Luke T." Frankie Roma told the group making them laugh at her as she was pretending to be sad about the number.

"Erm. Aren't we your friends?" Mike asked the girl.

"Are you?" Frankie Roma asked them as she made herself get a double chin.

~~

"I'll crack on with your girl in the morning." Luke M told Finn as he joined the now group of four.

"Oi!" Finn told him as they all laughed and Frankie Roma lightly pushed Luke M onto his make shift bed before she went to start play fight with him but she was picked up by Finn and thrown onto the Dog House bed before that could happen.

~~

"They are both such gentlemen. Like the Luke you like, oh God that's gonna be difficult to say, he is such a nice person and he was laughing and I think the boys like talking to him." Frankie Roma told the girl as she thought about the chat she had with all the boys.

"And then Luke M he was just a nice person to chat with. I don't think that anything will happen with either of them but they will be some of my best friends I think." Frankie Roma told her as she smiled.

"And like he is the type of guy I look for as a friend. I like a guy who will be a bitch to me but teasing and that was Luke M last night. Like he acted like he was my best friend as we chatted last night." Frankie Roma told Siannise.

"Finally you will have friends." Siannise joked before she jokingly got pushed by Frankie Roma.

"Oh boo you whore." Frankie Roma told the older girl making them both cackle at her mean girls reference before they both walked towards the bean bags by the pool to relax.

~~

"Like do I kill and eat a guy after fucking him then?" Frankie Roma asked her. Before they both laughed at her.

~~

"Yay another foodie." Frankie Roma did a mini dance at this as she heard him speak.

"Everyone's a foodies cos you've gotta ....." Luke M told her as he laughed about it all.

"Eat to live." They both finished causing them to both laugh at this.

~~

"And I'll find a way to get you to chat to me without you having to go down those stairs, they're a hazard for you." Luke M whispered to her as they hugged, her head still on his peck as they hugged, before they laughed.

"Everything is a hazard for me, I might be a volley ball player but it doesn't mean I have good balance in heels." Frankie Roma added as they both laughed.

~~

"Really not even give me time to regroup." Frankie Roma called to the boy behind her.

"You can go upstairs. Then come back down but the stairs might be a hazard for you." Luke T told her.

"Cheeky get." Frankie Roma told him before she left with Leanne. They now just needed to get Paige.

~~

"Hello you cheeky bastard." Frankie Roma told Luke T as she gave him a hug as she sat down opposite him.

"Hello Carrot top." Luke T told the girl.

"You tosser, never call me a carrot, I know where you sleep in this villa." Frankie Roma jokingly threatened the boy.

Both of them just bursting with laughter at this point.

~~

Frankie Roma stood up before she spoke. "I would like to couple up with this boy because he's been a boy that I can rely on through out my time in here. When I first came into the villa, he was there for me when I only had a few people to talk to, and since he has become someone who I can laugh with. After last night's revelation I have been happy as I can finally talk with him and wind him up in front of people. And I want to be able to get out of the dog house with him. So the boy I would like to couple up with is.... Finn."

~~

Siannise got the next text. "The couple with the fewest votes and therefore the couple dumped from the island tonight is .... Paige and Connaugh."

~~

 "And do ya know one thing that I don't get. Is her snogging Connaugh with a G, then leading him on just to them pick Luke T. You could see the shock in Connaugh's face as she said 'Luke T." Frankie Roma did her best Rebecca impression here. "She lead him on to believe that they could have something when she was looking for a way to stay in this place."

"Do you think so?" Siannise asked her.

"Hell yes." Frankie Roma told the girl. "She doesn't care about anyone just a way to stay in the villa."

~~

"Did you expect her to pick you?" Luke M asked impatiently.

"What a way to be rash about it. I thought we were gonna ease him into the questions." Frankie Roma cheekily asked Luke M before they laughed.

"No but spill now." Frankie Roma told him as she turned to him quickly.

"I mean it's a mixed bag. I thought that I would be coupling up with Siannise. And it was a shock as I haven't spoken to Rebecca nearly as much as I have compared to Siannise. But I don't really understand the problem with it all." Luke T asked the girl her confused.

~~

"Yeah, of course, I may be coupled up with Rebecca, not by my choice...." Luke T's words made the trio burst out into cackles. "But I'm not going to stop getting to know Siannise, I did really like her when we went on that first date."

"Oh shit, they're on the move, they're having a chat." Frankie Roma told the two boys before they all rolled over and they continued to chat whilst they watched the conversation that Rebecca and Siannise were having.

"You're being very obvious that you are listening in Little one." Finn told the girl as he sat on her ass and rested his hands on her lower back.

"Well we're not trying to be inconspicuous, if we were then we would be doing a much better job of it." Frankie Roma told her boy sassily.

~~

"He didn't pick her. He wasn't going to pick her. Don't you dare think that she has him just because she picked him." Frankie Roma told Siannise as she shook her head.

"This could have all been prevented if she was just honest with me about picking him." Siannise told Frankie Roma as the Australian poured all of the tea's into the mugs.

"Does she want to stop looking over here like you've just kicked a puppy, cos you've done fuck all wrong, she's the one who's fucked it all up." Frankie Roma told Siannise as she saw Rebecca glance at the two girls again, she is fucking consistant at this.

~~

Finn then slowly sat up and took the girl's tea out of her hands and placed it next to the day bed that the two were on, before he fully sat up while still being partially lead down. Before he pulled Frankie Roma's face closer to him before their lips locked.

Before Finn slowly started to move himself so he was led back down on the bed, so Frankie Roma was hovering on top of Him as Finn held her in place.

Luke T and Luke M were shown in the last shot of them kissing as they held onto each other fangirling over it all.

~~

"Right Mission Sianuke is ago starting tomorrow morning." Luke M and Frankie Roma said in unision before they walked back inside.

~~

"He's trying to get me gone!" Frankie Roma yelled as she was being herself, excessively dramatic.

"No I'm not." Luke M defended himself as Callum laughed at the position the two best friends were both in.

"Look at the position we're in try to defend this." Frankie Roma told him as they laughed.

"I could be doing something else." Luke M joked with the girl.

"Oh fuck off! Go annoy Luke T or Jess." Frankie Roma told the boy as she pushed him off as they both laughed.

~~

"And that S really needs to be curved round a little bit more." Frankie Roma critiqued him with. "Right do this." Frankie Roma walked round the two boys and started to fix Luke T's mess of a breakfast up. As she got a knife out of the drawer, quite aggressively if I was honest.

"Ahhhhhh. Where did you get the knife!" Luke T yelled. This got the attention of the other islanders. Mostly Finn as he knew Frankie Roma was there.

"The drawer, where else?" Frankie Roma told the boy sarcastically and extremely sassily.

"I'm gonna help fix this and I'm wanting me own fruit, after I finish my work out and that means cut it up now." Frankie Roma told him with a roll of her eyes.

"Really like I'd kill Luke T. I have better things to be doing with me life, and he's one of my few friends here. I don't want to kill a friend." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut.

"Right let's get this into an actual straight line." Frankie Roma told the boy before sorting out her own fruit, which took a minute to cut up and place in a bowl. "Perfect, tis' acceptable for Siannise. Bye." Frankie Roma said as she walked off.

~~

"I can't even like think at the moment." Siannise told them all. "I said to her she needs to stay out of my way."

"Good, She can't stop Sianuke, me and Luke M are president of the fan club." Frankie Roma told the girl as she made the funny comment to get a smile out of her and it worked.

"Like what was she saying? What was her point in it all?" Frankie Roma asked her as she looked up to Siannise.

"Just saying to me 'It's not my fault that he didn't click with you'." Siannise told the girls.

"Well it's not my fault that he didn't get to pick which girl he wanted." Frankie Roma whispered knowing it was true. "It's just so fucking rude."

~~

"The public have been voting for their favourite couple." Laura Whitmore told them as they all stood there. Frankie Roma locked eyes with Siannise as she prayed and hoped to God that they would both be safe by the end of the night. She couldn't lose her best girl friend in here. And her only girl friend in here.

They did this last night, really another night of this. Really?

"The couple with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the villa tonight." She added, this was going to be fucked up, Frankie Roma just knew it. Someone was going to be heart broken by the end of this.

"Luke T and Luke M, as you are the new arrivals, you are not included in the public vote." Laura told them as Frankie knew that if she was still here by tomorrow she would still have two of her best friends. "And you are coupled up with Rebecca and Jess, so that means that they are also not included in the public vote. You may all sit down."

~~

"The first couple safe is....." Laura Whitmore started to tell the group as they waited and the silence acted like it lasted a millenium, when in reality it was only less than a minute, but they were nervous for the silence. "Frankie Roma and Finn."

~~

"So Siannise and Nas....... Sophie and Connor......" Laura Whitmore told the group. "Only one more couple has been saved by the public."

"I can reveal that the final safe couple is....." Laura Whitmore started to tell the group as they waited and the silence acted like it lasted a millenium, when in reality it was only less than a minute, but they were nervous for the silence. "Siannise and Nas. Well done. Take a seat."

~~

"Sophie and Connor you have received the fewest votes from the public. And both of you are vulnerable." Laura's words confused Frankie Roma. It was like only one of them would be leaving the villa and not both of them.

"But....." Here's the kicker. FUCK! "Only one of you will leave the villa tonight." She added.

Everyone's eyes widened and their mouths dropped open like flies.

"And that decision....." Laura continued. Please don't let us do it. I swear. I will die. "Is down to your fellow islanders."

~~

"And seeing either of them leave would be a massive blow to the villa and to all of us." Mike told them.

"We have decided to save this islander because...... they are an amazing person......" Mike slowly got out. "They bring a lot of positive energy to the villa...... And we feel like if they were to stay, that they would make the most of the opportunity."

Frankie Roma didn't want this to happen, she wanted them both to stay, she wanted them all to not have to say this goodbye.

"Who would you like to save?" Laura Whitmore told the islanders, well Mike as he was the one who would speak up for the group.

"Sophie or Connor?" Laura asked about the couple who were stood next to her.

"The islander we would like to save is......." Mike told the group, Mike drew out the gap to last a millenium. "Sophie." Mike drew out the announcement.

~~

"What do you think Sophie will do? Stay?" Luke T asked Frankie Roma as she was sat with him, Luke M and Luke T on the bean bags.

"I hope so. I don't think Connor would have told her to leave." Frankie Roma told the group she was with as she traced a finger over the top of her red butterfly hand tattoo.

"Yeah 100%." Luke M said as he nodded his head along with it all.

~~

"How did it feel being the last one called as safe, had it made you rethink anything?" Frankie Roma asked her best friend.

"Well it's a mix. Like I need to know that Luke T does like me. And if he doesn't then I'm not wasting my time with him. I'm not doing it to myself." Siannise told the girl who was sat in front of her.

"Yeah, he needs to tell you now, and he has to pick soon, because it could lead one of you on in the relationship." Frankie Roma told her best friend as she nodded.

"What would you do?" Siannise asked Frankie Roma.

"I'd make him pick. He gets a time before he has to tell you, and you can't let him lead this on, cos it's only going to hurt everyone involved even more if it continues." Frankie Roma told the girl.

"Yeah, I can't put any of us through it." Frankie Roma heard Siannise tell her.

~~

"You really like Connor, don't you?" Frankie Roma asked Sophie. As she took from the roll of toilet paper as she wiped at her under eyes to remove the tears so they didn't dry sticky. "He's such a lovely boy but you've had your big up and downs, haven't you. Give it a couple of days, and I'm sure you will feel absolutely fine."

"You think?" Sophie asked her as she tried to stop the tears falling.

"And if you still miss Connor then we can talk about you possibly leaving. If you don't like a guy as much as Connor that's just how you know." Frankie Roma told her. "You know. It can be a test. Because boys will come in and you'll be able to compare it to him and see who you really want."

They two girls that came in together just hugged in silence.

~~

"Where's Frankie?" Siannise asked Finn, Luke T and Luke M as Frankie Roma walked in with a bikini on and her water bottle in her hand, she needed to grab her microphone pack before she left for an early morning work out.

"What are you doing up so early?" She heard Luke M ask her.

"I'm working out. I just need to work out right now." She said as she walked out of the bedroom with a smile and a wave to the boys and girls before leaving them and she made her way out to the gym.

~~

Finn told her with a smile. "Come here."

He placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Their first one outside of a challenge. Frankie Roma put her hands on his giant shoulders. They broke apart when they heard 'whoooo!' from the other islanders, well Luke M, Luke T and Siannise. They both broke away and Frankie Roma put her head in her hands as she had a bright blush cover her cheeks. They were all just going a bit crazy about the kiss.

"You three! I swear. Shut up!" Frankie Roma told him as she looked up a bit.

"Oh, she's bright in the face." Luke M said causing Frankie Roma to hide her head in Finn's chest.

She kissed him once more as a peck before she went to remove the lipstick from his lips.

"Fuck off." Frankie Roma heard Finn say to Luke T as he stared at them.

"That turns me on, so feel free to do it again." Siannise told them. Frankie Roma just rolled off the day bed onto the floor between them and kept her hands on her face.

"That turned you on yeah?" Finn said as he stood up and pulled Frankie Roma up to back on the swing but this time on his lap as she faced him. Before they both just laughed at Rachel.

"We will not turn around, I promise. We'll leave you to it." Luke T told them both before turning Rachel around facing away from them

~~

"When you run, and literally you are going no where." Luke M said, as his accent suddenly got stronger.

"What's he saying, his accent has suddenly gotten stronger." Frankie Roma not so whispered over to Luke T making the group laugh loudly as they realised that Luke M's accent had suddenly gotten stronger as he spoke 'nowhere'.

"Oh God!" Finn said as they all laughed.

"Mate in dreams, you can't run, you can't punch and you can't scream!" Finn told them all as they all just cackled with laughter.

~~

"Siannise, Wallace has selected you to prepare his starter." She read out.

"Where the fuck is Gromit?" Frankie Roma called out making some of the Islanders laugh loudly along with her.

"Yeah is he coming to?" Luke T asked the group.

~~

Then the second text sound appeared, just hearing the sound it got the group she was surrounded with make loud noises. It was Frankie Roma. "I got a text!" She shouted with barely any joy in her voice.

"Frankie Roma, Wallace has selected you to prepare his main course." She read out from her phone.

"Fuck you Wallace." Finn said as he laughed with the group.

~~

"Have you got makeup on?" Frankie Roma asked Finn as she saw the boy brushing his teeth.

"I covered up a spot." Finn simply told the girl he was in a couple with.

"You look very pretty. Let's add some mascara to make your eyes pop." Frankie Roma joked with the boy making them both along with Callum laugh.

~~

Siannise and Frankie Roma quickly walked across the area where the boys were congregated.

"You both look lovely." Nas told them both.

"Thank you Nas, you look dashing." She told the boy as she walked past them holding the back of her dress down.

"And thank you Luke M and Luke T, love the dress choice for me." Frankie Roma added as she turned back to thank the two Lukes.

~~

"What's happening?" Wallace asked the group as he was the first one everyone saw.

"Hello." They all told the new ones.

"He has an accent. Oh God, will I understand him. I struggled to understand Luke M earlier when he said fucking 'nowhere'." Frankie Roma told the group.

~~

They were just trying to not fuck each others up but at the same time trying to fuck each other over with spice or garlic.

"If he says it's too spicy then it's your fault." Frankie Roma told the boy as she hit him.

"Look at the Garlic your fucking me up with!" Luke M complained the the girl as they both laughed, pissing around now.

~~

"How was your date?" Frankie Roma asked Finn as he hugged her from behind, kissing her neck lightly.

"She asked me how mine and your situation was...." Finn started to tell Frankie Roma. "I told her I am 100% with you, and this wasn't going to change my mind." He added.

Frankie Roma just turned her head and pouted. "How cute." She told him as she smiled and lightly ran her finger nail over his facial hair.

She lightly gave him a kiss as he kept his arms tightly around her waist.

"God this dress is gonna do things to me." Finn whispered in Frankie Roma's ear making her laugh.

"You really know your time and place, don't ya?" Frankie Roma asked him as she sent him a smile before they both laughed.

~~

"The stir fry looks unreal." Wallace added as he looked at the food, before he tried it.

"Yay another foodie." Frankie Roma did a mini dance at this as she heard him speak.

"Everyone's a foodies cos you've gotta ....." Wallace told her as he laughed about it all.

"Eat to live." They both finished causing them to both laugh at this.

~~

"What was your first opinions when you came in here?" Frankie Roma asked the boy opposite her.

"Well I picked you so there had to be some sort of attraction." Wallace told her. "I like your personality as well. Like you don't take shit from anyone. But you are also hilarious around the group of friends you have in here."

~~

"You seem very legit with Finn?" Wallace asked her.

"Yeah, we have been very well these past few days. And it's definitely been a bit rough at some points but at the same time. It has been so nice getting to know him, not caring what the other girls thought of it all." Frankie Roma told him as she nodded.

~~

"So, Lukie darling, we need to have a little chat about a Bristolian girl." Frankie Roma told the boy as she sat next to Luke M with one leg crossed over the other.

Luke M just laughed before he joined Frankie Roma in with the interrogating.

"Okay, okay." Luke T told his two best friends as he looked at them both.

"Are you feeling her? If so spill this now." Luke M told Luke T as they both smiled creepily as they looked at Luke T.

"You're just going to tell her everything I say though." Luke T tells Frankie Roma before she laughed.

"Guides honour I won't sat anything." Frankie Roma told the boy, both of them forgetting she was Australian.

It cuts to Frankie Roma in her Beach Hut shot with Luke M next to her. She turns to the boy as she says. "I was never even a girl guide. HA!" Before they both cackle with laughter. "Sucks to be you. I have no loyalty other than to Siannise with this information."

"But we just want to help." Luke M started to tell Luke T as he joined the conversation again.

"Fine, I am feeling her and I do like her, but I'm not asking for any help from you two." Luke T told them both as they both huffed and puffed.

"We've already been playing match maker for you two. Why can't we continue?" Frankie Roma asked the boy as she rolled her eyes and pouted at him.

~~

"I wanted to pull you aside now because, obviously after everything that happened with Connor, like him leaving, the other night. I have had a think and I have to say that if I am feeling something then I have to say it now." Finn told her as he looked to her as she was sat on the bar in front of him.

"I need to say it now and not delay saying it in case anything happens." Finn added.

"Why didn't you pull me and have this conversation earlier in the day?" Frankie Roma asked him as she gave him a smile.

"I just worry that if I was to...." Finn started.

"Why?....." Frankie Roma started to tell him.

"No. Shhhh!" Finn told the girl as he shushed her placing his finger on her lip.

"Did he just shush me!" Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut as she looked shocked in the room.

He mouth just dropped open as he spoke with a chuckle. "I thought that if I was forward with you then you wouldn't like it. But I'm saying it now, I am very invested in what is going on between us." Finn told Frankie Roma.

"And what is going on between us?" Frankie Roma asked him as she sent him a pout.

"Shush for a second please Roms." Finn told her making her nod her head. "And within one sentence, pretty much, I told this to Demi."

"I am not interested in getting to know her or anyone else at the minute." Frankie Roma heard Finn tell her. "I am definitely 100% us. And my head isn't turning."

"Good." Frankie Roma told him as she bit her lip lightly.

"Does that mean you fancy me?" Frankie Roma told him as she stood up with Finn still sat down next to her.

"Yeah, definitely." Finn told her as he nodded.

"Come here." Finn told her as she stood between his legs.

Frankie Roma placed her hands around his neck as he pulled her in close before they locked lips and they both smiled into the kiss as they were happy in the moment.

She continued to kiss him as they slowly got more and more into the kiss, as Finn made her gasp as he placed his hand on the curve of her lower back right above her arse.

And she felt his tongue slowly enter her mouth before they felt something hit the two of them.

They broke apart to see Luke M there with a pillow him his hand as he originally had two.

"Fuck off, Mr President of the Cock Blockers." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shook her head at him, before she flipped him off.

~~

"Goodnight Bitches" Luke T shouted at his two best friends in the Villa as they were going to cause chaos.

"Goodnight Whore." Luke M yelled at them both as everyone in the bedroom died of laughter at the name given to his best friends.

And then Frankie Roma shouted out to them both. "Goodnight you tossers!" She shouted before they all wanted to go to sleep.

~~

"Yeah. If you don't Rebecca is gonna turn this on Siannise, and she has been the honest one with Rebecca. And I will get involved if they have an argument over this again." Frankie Roma told the two boys.

"Okay so you are on the watch Frankie Roma shift tonight. Make sure she doesn't get into an argument with Rebecca." Luke T told Luke M as they both nodded.

"Rude pricks." Frankie Roma told them both as she elbowed them both.

"Yeah. Like pull her and say I spent a lot of time with Siannise. And I feel like there is a bit more of a connection with her." Luke M advised him as they got back on track again.

"Ooh look." Luke T said as he saw Siannise.

"I know she's sexy." Frankie Roma told them as she nodded.

"That has made it for you, literally." Luke M mentioned to the other members of the trio.

"He's definitely to himself in a commotion." Luke M said as he and Frankie Roma were in the Beach Hut. "ER, he's in the Love Triangle of Love Island 2020." He added.

"I hate shapes. Especially triangles. They can fuck off, I only like a straight line." Frankie Roma added to the conversation which got them both cackling at her distaste for these things.

"I think he's definitely sways more towards Siannise..." Luke T continued.

"But we all know Rebecca isn't gonna take this well." Frankie Roma added as she knew what the girl would think of all of this shit. THAT SHE STARTED.

~~

"It is a sticky situation." Luke M told the camera.

Then the camera flipped quickly to Luke M and Frankie Roma in the beach hut. "Sticky situation." They then made the noises of an air guitar. "Sticky situation." They continued before they both cackled.

~~

"Yeah. Oooh, I have an analogy for all of this." Frankie Roma told the two boys as she clapped her hands together making the boys laugh.

"Oh God. I'm going to regret asking but what is it?" Luke T asked her.

"Right, so, Luke T is like a dog, and Siannise is the bone. His favourite thing in life. And Rebecca was just a dentastix, she was good in the short term but will make him all better for Siannise." Frankie Roma told her random analogy to the two boys making them cackle with laughter as all of the Villa looked over at the close knit group of friends.

"That is hilarious, he is a dog!" Luke M told her as they both just couldn't stop laughing.

~~

"And you can. But Siannise told you every step of the way what she was going to do. She wasn't going to stop getting to know Luke T. You picked him. He didn't pick you." Frankie Roma told the girl as she took shots at Rebecca.

"But this is breaking all the Girl Code she spoke to me about." Rebecca added, like that matters.

"Oh, like with the girl code you and her were meant to have when you picked Luke T without even thinking of telling Siannise that you were going to pick him. I think that's breaking the girl code." Frankie Roma told the girl as she looked at her for what she did when she picked Luke T.

"What about you then with Paige?" Rebecca asked the girl personally now.

"Oh for fucks sake! Me and Paige never had one proper conversation. You and Siannise had multiple. I had no girl code to Paige. You had a girl code with Siannise. These two matters aren't on the same level." Frankie Roma told the girl as she stopped the need to roll her eyes.

"Oh yeah and you haven't got anything to be upset about other then the fact that someone doesn't want to find any sort of love with you." Frankie Roma added as she was just firing shot after shot at Rebecca.

"And at the end of the day, Siannise is at no fault here. Luke T should have been the one to tell you earlier. I mean he's the one who you picked to be in a couple with. Siannise shouldn't have to tell you for him." Frankie Roma continued to Rebecca.

"But Girl code, she should have said....." Rebecca started.

But then Frankie Roma was getting tired of all of this. "She told you this whole time what she was doing. And you broke the girl code between you and Siannise not once but twice. The first when you kissed Connaugh with a G and then led him on. And then when you picked Luke T when you didn't say anything to Siannise. You're the mug here." She added before she walked off to the day beds where she knew that Siannise and Luke T were.

"You know what? Friends don't manipulate friends. They help each other. We all live with each other, quite frankly, get over all of this petty shit. No one in here can deal with the tension in here anymore. So talk through your shit." Frankie Roma shouted over to Rebecca as she continued walking away, walking backwards for a few seconds.

"I think she's crazier than a serial killer on bath salts." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut with a straight face.

Now fully ending the conversation.

~~

"Islanders, The Hideaway is open tonight! Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #OneNightOnly #DoNotDisturb." Luke T read out.

And he barely got through it before he, Siannise and Luke M all went to jump on Frankie Roma as they shouted. "Franks and Finn!"

~~

Frankie Roma got into the shower as Siannise and Demi read from a condom package.

"So, Franks, the condom must be placed on the erect penis." Siannise read out.

"Oh fuck off!" Frankie Roma shouted at Siannise as they all cackled with laughter, not even bothering that Frankie Roma was naked in front of them and that the shower door was open.

"Before any contact between the penis and the partners body." Demi continued reading out as they all laughed.

~~

"And at what part of the eight days that I was here did you realise you fancied me?" Frankie Roma asked the boy.

"When you said hello at that date after you gave me that lap dance." Finn told her.

"Shush." Frankie Roma told him like he did to her the previous night.

"Did you think you'd be this close to me after 8 days?" Finn asked her.

"Well when you look at if from if we were on the outside no. But in here one day feels like a week. And it just feels like I've known you for so much longer really." Frankie Roma told him as she smiled.

~~

"Fucking Hell! What the fuck?!" Frankie Roma said as she looked into the drawer from the bed before getting up and walked to next to Finn. "A little nurse outfit. Do you want me to pretend to be a nurse?" Frankie Roma questioned Finn as he pulled the oil out. "As long as you pretend to be a doctor for me?"

~~

Frankie Roma and Finn were under the covers in the hide away which no longer had the petals on top of it, or had the gloves any where near the bed.

Frankie Roma was just quietly laughing as she felt Finn's fingers lightly brush over her rib cage.

"Why are you getting so giddy?" Finn asked the girl.

"I don't know." Frankie Roma told him as she stopped her quiet laughter.

"Huh?" Finn asked her as he rolled them over so she was under him.

"I don't know." She muttered as she avoided his eyes and looked at his chest and shoulders as that was where her hands were.

Then Finn placed his lips on hers as they slowly started to get into the kiss.

Then the lights fully went down as they stopped kissing so they could breathe.

"I know it's soppy." Finn started to tell her. "But now we are so close, like, I can't really imagine sort of day to day in here....... with out you. If that makes sense." Finn told her as he pulled Frankie Roma close to him.

Frankie Roma was just heard doing a mini squeal as Finn chuckled lowly.

Then the covers moved up as Finn was fully on top of Frankie Roma as they kissed and he was between her legs as they were wrapped around his back, and his hands were on either side of his head holding his body up.

~~

The Luke M's phone went off. "I've got a text!" He shouted at everyone.

"Islanders, Tonight there will be a recoupling. The boys will choose who they want to couple up with and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island. #NoGirlCode #GetGraftingOrGoHome." Luke M read out from his phone.

~~

Finn was up first out of everyone, which made Frankie Roma smile, as he locked eye with her.

"I want to couple up with this girl because, ever since she entered the villa, I have gravitated towards her, and she has done the same to me. She is stunning and she has phenomenal eyes, that I get lost in every day when we talk. Each being a different colour just makes her look even more gorgeous. And her laugh, or witches cackle is absolutely contagious." This got them all laughing as they heard him refer to her laugh. "I feel there is definitely something on the outside for the two of us. I did not expect to find someone in here so soon but I have found this in this girl. And who makes me as happy as much as this girl does. So the girl I would like to couple up with is...... Roms."

Once Finn said her name Frankie Roma walked forward giving the boy a peck on his lips as the islanders clapped, before they moved to go sit down.

"Soppy babe." Frankie Roma told the boy as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Why am I so soppy." Finn asked himself.

~~

"Like seriously she expected to stay. What the FUCK?! She pied him what did she expect from him?!" Frankie Roma told the camera in the beach Hut. "To fucking stay? Why should she have expected that. It is just unbelievable."

~~

"You did nothing wrong yanno. I would have done the same thing as what you did." Frankie Roma told Mike as she sat next to him on the yellow blocks.

"Yeah. I made the decision that was true to myself and true to everything that I have gone through in the past few days." Mike told her.

"Yeah. No one should have expected you to pick her. Like she was the one who dumped you, you can't be expected to keep her in here even when she doesn't have a connection with anyone." Frankie Roma told the boy as he rested his head on her shoulder as she spoke.

"Yeah. I just didn't think it would be this hard to say bye to her, even if she did break things off with me." Mike told her as she wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug. One that had no romantic feelings behind just her being his friend.

"It's going to be hard to say bye to her. You really did like her. But you can't let what happened with her control who you pick and choose." Frankie Roma told the boy as she felt his arms wrap around her upper back.

"Yeah. I just know a few people won't be happy." Mike told Frankie Roma as if he could sense drama coming.

"Well fuck 'em. This was your choice not them. Don't let them dictate how you pick people." Frankie Roma told him as she nodded her head and then saw Nas, Luke M, Finn and Wallace walk into the dressing room, and Luke T sat opposite the two.

"Fuck what any of them think. You went with your heart and that's what matters." Frankie Roma added to him as they released each other from the hug.

~~

Frankie Roma and Finn were walking through the villa together to where the boys would get changed for a little bit of privacy away from the group, who all just seemed to be huddled together.

She hugged the boy as they both relaxed, with Finn's head resting against Frankie Roma's tits.

"Your speech made me feel like I was in love." Which caused Finn to snort before she laughed with him.

"Really?" He asked Frankie Roma as he pulled her backwards into him as she had fallen forwards while laughing.

"Yeah, I fell in love with you instantly." Frankie Roma joked with him before she put one of her arms around him neck.

"Shut up." Finn told her. As Frankie Roma laughed as she threw her head back

"Make me." Frankie Roma told him as she whispered into his ear. "No but I am joking. It was really nice. You were saying these nice things and I got a bit embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?" Finn asked her as Frankie Roma leaned into his shoulder. Before he looked up and he told her. "I'm gonna make you shut up now."

He pulled her in close as he placed his lips against her, and he pulled her down and made her straddle him. Frankie Roma placed a hand on his cheek, before he had a hand on her waist and one laced within her hair.

~~

"I am so happy." Siannise told the girl as they hugged while they were finishing up their night routine before they went to the bedroom. "I'm out of a friendship couple." The two girls were just cheering as they danced a bit into the mirror.

"Yeah. I'm so happy for you. Like I am so happy that mine and Luke M's plan has worked." Frankie Roma told her as they both smiled before Siannise looked confused.

"What plan?" Frankie Roma heard Siannise as as she spat out her toothpaste.

"Have you not noticed that you two have been randomly around each other before you two kissed. And so many of them were planned by me and Lukey. Like we did so much planning so Rebecca would try not to be pissy." Frankie Roma told the girl as they both laughed.

~~

"I don't care, Frankie Roma Laia Ayor Hickey." Luke M told her.

"Fuck off Luke I don't know your middle name just quite yet Mabbott, don't call me by my full name." Frankie Roma told him glaring at him, before they just laughed.

~~

"Why are you doing that?" Frankie Roma asked Finn as he moved her and he lead at the bottom of the bed, relaxing as he messed with the tiny cover thing for decoration.

"I'm gonna be the dog at the end of the bed." Finn told her laughing.

"But you can be up here with me but you left me." Frankie Roma told him pouting as he didn't move closer to her.

Instead he moved his head under the cover and he kissed Frankie Roma and nibbled at her calf as she was on her side, causing her to laugh at him hearing the noises and laughing at the feeling.

"Fucking monster munch." Finn was told by Frankie Roma as he fully came out from under the cover.

"He just sucked on the back of my calf." Frankie Roma told Luke M, Luke T and Siannise, along with any of the other islanders as she laughed at the feeling.

~~

"What about me? You don't compliment me like that?!" Frankie Roma asked her two best friends.

"You're ego is built for a guy that is ripped and like six foot seven." Luke T told her.

"But you are looking gorgeous." Luke M told the girl as he hugged her.

"Yeah, even if we don't tell you every day, you always look stunning and it's no wonder why you have already got a man wrapped around your finger." Luke T told her sincerley as they all hugged.

~~

Luke M and Luke T were both relaxing on a lilo before they started to get extremely relaxed as they felt the heat of the sun on them.

But them Frankie Roma silently got into the water and lowered herself fully into it before she shushed the Islanders that watched her, be really quiet.

Before Frankie Roma got into the water and she swan silently over to her best friends, before she swam under the two boys and she flipped their lilo and she made them both go flailing into the water.

The other islanders looked for the culprit who had dashed to the other end of the pool and was getting out. If they already hadn't caught her.

Then she winked at Luke M and Luke T before she started running, which was lucky that she had no shoes on.

Sadly it was two against one, as they both quickly got out of the water and chased her down the stairs. And they caught her as she was hiding in the gym. Before they both picked her up and carried the whining and screaming girl as they got ready to throw her in which was a massive success.

~~

"That is reassuring to hear." Nas told the boy who took a bite out of his toast as Frankie Roma took a sip of her own water.

"But is she just telling you one thing and then going and telling Mike another. I don't want this to hurt you but I'm being brutally honest cos I know that's what you would want." Frankie Roma told the boy as she turned and faced him before she took a bit of her buttered toast.

"I honestly don't really know but we are just going to have to see what happened over the next few days with her then." Luke M told the group as he knew there was no malicious intent behind Frankie Roma's words as she just didn't want to see him get hurt by what could happen.

~~

"what was his choice?" Frankie Roma asked the girl furrowing her eye brows together even though internally she knew what it would be.

"Jess." Siannise whispered as Frankie Roma fake loudly gasped.

"Not a fucking shock with the way he's making his mad moves onto her." Frankie Roma told the girl as she nodded as she had seen every mad move that Mike had made onto Jess, even while Leanne was there in the villa.

"Yeah he's moving really weirdly." Siannise told the girl, stopping herself from swearing as she spoke to her.

"If I was Jess, I'd be running for the fucking hills. And I wouldn't trust him as far as I could fucking throw him." Frankie Roma told the girl as she rolled her eyes at Mike's actions.

"Jess came in, chose him and he had a full opportunity to get to know her and what did he do? Say no on day one. Go to Leanne." Siannise told the girl. "And as soon as Leanne's ditched him, he's now run back."

"Yeah, like he has had his chance. I think he's doing this cos he has a risky place in here after Leanne suddenly dumped him." Frankie Roma told the girl as she took a sip of some water.

~~

When Frankie Roma got downstairs she got into bed with Siannise as they cuddled, before Luke T walked in with Luke M and came to them "Sorry Frank, but she's mine."

"Awwwww cute, but mine." Frankie Roma told him as she flipped him.

"Finn's yours, Siannise is mine." Luke T told Frankie Roma getting a laugh out of her.

But she didn't get up until Finn called out to her "Hey, Roms, come join me." Frankie Roma got up and she ran over to Finn after giving Siannise a kiss on her forehead.

~~

"The fuck! He's put in a lot of effort in with this breakfast. Like seriously, she could at least be nice about it and go and tell him now instead of suddenly dropping it on him. Like be a nice person otherwise you can get dropped. It just feels like she's playing a game." Frankie Roma told the beach hut as she rolled her eyes.

~~

"Does she at least put in effort with you?" Frankie Roma asked Wallace as this was the big question.

"She doesn't really make much effort, like it's been me most of the time." Wallace told them all.

"The effort needs to be 50 50 especially this early on like you both have to be putting the work in." Frankie Roma told Wallace as she nodded her head.

"She's obviously super attractive." Luke T started. And Frankie Roma stared at him in shock before the boy added. "Not as attractive as Siannise or yourself." Luke T added.

"Smooth." Luke M joked with the boy as he nudged his name sake slightly.

"And she has a great energy, but it's just not there." Luke T added as he relaxed on the decking.

~~

"She has said like, they are both flirty so..." Luke M added to the conversation.

"Luke but we're flirty at times, doesn't mean that our relationship if like theirs. Ours is just to piss each other off and wind each other up." Frankie Roma told the boy as she wanted him to see that them being flirty isn't always innocent.

"That ship has sailed." Luke T told them, and Frankie Roma pulled herself out of the pool and placed herself between Wallace and Luke T.

The Wallace spoke up. "It's almost like she's saying, 'That ship has sailed', but then it's not sailed, because if it had sailed, she'd be like 'You know what? We keep having these chats but.....'" Wallace told them.

"You can tell it's not a friendship chat." Wallace told them all.

"Yeah if it was friendship then they would both have no problem sitting up here and chatting." Frankie Roma added as she knew they would and it is what Finn and her used to do so they could talk away from the group about how they felt.

"Yeah, you don't need to pull some one aside for a friendship chat." Wallace told them all.

~~

"I understand that they are still friends. I'm not the possessive type at all." Luke M told them.

"True but I think he just thinks, 'Let the best man win.'." Luke T added.

"Yeah and it's a game of let's not tell Luke that this is happening." Frankie Roma added as she knew they weren't telling him everything.

~~

"You want to have more deep chats?" Finn asked her with a smile. She nodded into his chest at his words.

"Like we are both very flirty people. And we definitely have sexual chemistry. Like I want to get to know you on a deeper level." Frankie Roma told him.

"We can you know. That's what happens. Day by day." Finn told Frankie Roma as she ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm probably overthinking everything again." Frankie Roma said as she put her head into his chest. Hiding from him.

~~

"Do you want to send the text?" Finn asked the girl.

"Yeah." Frankie Roma told him as she took her phone out.

"So...... Rebecca and Wallace." Frankie Roma whispered to the boy.

"And Mike and Sophie...." Finn added as they both nodded.

"Yeah." Finn told her

"You sure?" Frankie Roma asked him.

"Yeah!" Finn told her. "Send?"

"Send." Frankie Roma confirmed before Finn sent it off and they kissed a few times before he pulled back.

~~

 "Reasons come up for people that I didn't want reasons to come up for, you know what I mean." Frankie Roma said. "And there was couples in here that haven't been together for as long, and I was like 'I actually can't give a con to them.' There's people in here that I don't wanna put forward, based on friendships. There's actually no valid reason that I can't submit this person. D'you know what I mean?"

"Yeah." Siannise told her.

"I did take friendship into account with one couple, because I couldn't send them home." Frankie Roma told Siannise as they both nodded.

"Who?" Siannise asked the girl as she looked a bit confused over who they would have a dilemma with.

"You know." Frankie Roma told the girl.

"Your favourite bitch?" Siannise asked the girl.

"Yeah, like I get they aren't compatible but I just cannot send him home, like I just cannot do that." Frankie Roma added to the conversation.

"Yeah, I couldn't send Luke M home, or put him in the bottom, I would feel like shit." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut.

~~

"Fair in my opinion. But I think she, kind of, thinks different." Luke M added on to his two best friends. This made Frankie Roma furrow her eyebrows.

"Like she was trying to play it tactically." Luke M added, making both of them raise their eye brows at him.

"Really?" Luke T asked the tatted boy.

"Yeah, she pissed me off a bit, really." Luke M added.

"So I'm guessing it got you saving someone you want to vote for just cos she wanted to continue things with him?" Frankie Roma asked the boy as she placed a weight back down, before sitting down with the boys.

"Do you think..... it's just a friendship thing or do you think she's been trying to save Mike?" Luke T asked Luke M as they each relaxed on some bean bags.

"I'm not too sure." Luke M added as he looked up from where he was playing with his water bottle.

~~

"So tell me about them?" Luke M asked the girl as she turned to look at him as she was just extremely confused.

"Tell you about who....?" Frankie Roma asked the boy slowly as she looked around the area they were as they were on the day beds.

"Your parents and bother tell me about them, even if they aren't here anymore in person tell me about how you remember them." Luke M asked the girl as he they were close to each other as he didn't want everyone to know all of this about her.

~~

"It's alright, I'm gonna be here just to talk to." Luke M told the girl as he hugged her back. And he ran his hand up and down her back to make sure that her tears were stopping.

"It was nice to be able to talk with someone about this, cos I haven't had the chance to talk to talk with anyone, not even Finn about my family properly. And It's nice knowing that someone cares enough to ask about them. I feel like when people find out that my parent's passed away they just don't ask about my family, but I still want to have those conversations." Frankie Roma told the beach hut as she drew her legs up to her chest and she had a jacket over her shoulder, that definitely wasn't hers.

"It was nice talking with Franks about our families, like I really wanted to know more about her family, just cos it is nice hearing her talk about them, and seeing her smile." Luke M told the camera as he smiled like a happy kid.

~~

Then next up was Finn. He was stepping back and forth with Siannise who was next to Frankie Roma before he walked up to Frankie Roma before he pulled her close before snogging her. And then all of the boys were cheering for them.

~~

And then Luke T was on one knee in front of Frankie Roma.

"I want to marry you, cos you understand me well. And you are a Carrot top." Luke T told the girl.

"I will push you in the pool." Frankie Roma told the boy as she fakely narrowed her eyes at him.

"No you won't you like me too much." Luke T bantered with the girl as they both cackled and he walked off after the ring went on the Australian's finger.

~~

And then Wallace was up next. He walked in and went straight to snog Jess, shocking everyone as they all widened their eyes and made noises of shock.

"Ballsy!" Luke T and Frankie Roma shouted in the Beach Hut as he sat there with Frankie Roma.

"Turning this triangle into a flipping hexagon!" Luke T shouted.

"Wow!" Frankie Roma shouted as well making them both cackle.

~~

Then he had to marry someone. He yet again walked to be in front of Frankie Roma.

"Yay! Again? Another!" Frankie Roma told Siannise as they both laughed.

"You're a lovely tosser, and you're me best mate in here." Luke M told the girl. Before he hugged her and whispered to her. "And you are one of the strongest girls I know."

~~

"I mean that was a gorgeous hit." Luke M told the girl as they were sitting in the Beach Hut.

"Yeah, I mean we don't like shapes, who does?" Frankie Roma asked Luke M and Luke T as they all laughed.

"Yeah triangles can fuck off." Luke T told the two before she shared a look with Luke M, one that Frankie Roma just didn't seem to notice.

~~

The Luke T and Frankie Roma were sat in the Beach Hut munching on some popcorn that the two had made. It was like they were in the movies.

She walked past Luke M before she snogged Mike.

Luke T and Frankie Roma popped up on the screen as they threw popcorn at the camera as they shouted profanities to the camera about how shit of a kiss it was.

~~

"I don't know, don't ask me. I don't want either of them to feel like i am trying to pull them apart." Luke M told the boy.

"You know she doesn't have conversations like that with Finn." Luke T joked at Luke M as he smiled at him.

"She doesn't?" Luke M asked Luke T in a bit of a state of shock. "So he doesn't ask her about even her little brother?" This was just confusing to Luke M and Luke T.

"I don't think so I haven't seen her like this since we entered the Villa, but I don't get why he wouldn't ask her about those things." Luke T told Luke M as they both shook their heads.

"I know that Luke wouldn't pull Franks and Finn apart, but he is just getting deeper in with her, and I can just tell that even if he doesn't admit it that he really does like her and not just as a friend." Luke T told the Beach Hut.

"I don't want to pull Franks and Finn apart, like I just can't let her get hurt. But why doesn't he ask her about her family, like I get it could get her upset but she needs to be able to talk to it about someone." Luke M told the Beach Hut.

~~

"Hey, you alright?" Frankie Roma asked him as she gave him a hug back before she started whispering with him.

"Yeah are you?" Luke M asked the girl.

"Yeah, sort of, don't know why he just isn't talking to me but I'll find out." Frankie Roma told him as she continued quietly whispering with him.

~~

"So will you pull Finn tonight?" Luke M asked the girl.

"Nope, he's gonna have to come to me. I'm not gonna be the one to force him to tell me this, when he wants to tell me what's going on in his head he will come to me. I'm not chasing after him for him to talk to me." Frankie Roma told the boy as they both took sips from their drinks.

"As long as you're sure that you want this?" Frankie Roma asked him just to check.

"Yeah I'm always alright." Luke M told her, brushing off more of his feelings.

"Lukie I know somethings up. You can talk to me you know." Frankie Roma told him as she rested her head on his shoulder and he hugged her.

~~

The second text alert came through and it was from Luke M's phone. "The second couple safe is........" The they had to wait for the answer to who wasn't been voted on by the public, as no islanders had voted for them in the voting last night. "Frankie Roma and Finn." He read out smiling at the girl.

~~

"This is such a hard decision but one of these people has only been here for a few days and the other may have something with one of the girls who is currently seated." Frankie Roma told the group, as she spoke up for the couple. "So the two we would like to save is.... Wallace and Mike." One vote Wallace and this was against no votes to save Rebecca, and one vote Mike against zero votes for Sophie.

~~

 "Thank fuck you are all still here." Frankie Roma told Luke M as she tightly hugged him and didn't want to let go of him.

"Whoa! Anyone would think that she doesn't just want him to be here because he is a friend." Siannise heard Luke T tell her as they walked closer to Frankie Roma and Luke M.

~~

"That you and Franks that was an awfully long hug." Luke T told the goy as they sat at the bar and continued talking.

"It was normal. It probably means nothing to her. She likes Finn. Why would she like me?" Luke M told his best mate as they were talking quietly.

"Well really, have you not seen today. If Song Marry Pie happened tomorrow then I don't think she would have snogged him. I mean she even pecked you once she proposed." Luke T was dramatic as he quietly spoke.

"No she wouldn't have. Why would she, she doesn't like me like that." Luke M persisted.

"Luke, why wouldn't she like you. I mean she even got you to learn how to plait her hair. She doesn't trust Finn with her hair." Luke T continued like Luke hadn't even spoken.

~~

Frankie Roma saw the girl opposite her smile. "What was that extremely long hug about?"

"I'm a clingy person. I like a hug. And it doesn't seem like I'm gonna get cuddles from Finn anytime soon." Frankie Roma told Siannise making them both just laugh.

"No but honestly what do you feel for Luke, that is your favourite Tosser as you have called him." Siannise asked the girl suddenly turning extremely serious.

"I don't fucking know. Like the more time I spend with him the more I want to learn about him and the more I want to kiss his stupid lips!" Frankie Roma got out of her lips quickly and then froze as she realised what she had just told Siannise.

"Wait WHAT!" Siannise asked her.

"I think I like Luke." Frankie Roma told the girl quietly as she whispered not trusting her voice.

~~

"You ok?" He mouthed at the girl that he faced as he was also in bed.

The girl only shrugged. Before she watched as Luke M got out of bed before he hugged the girl before they walked out of the bedroom as he held onto her, with her arm around her shoulder and walked them to the couches.

~~

"Not as a friend silly. But if you hadn't cleared up everything with Jess before the challenge would you have kissed her?" Siannise asked the boy, wanting to know his side of things.

"I don't know. I don't want to force her to pick one of us and that would force it to happen and I don't want to fuck up our friendship." Luke M drew out.

"It's like getting blood out of a stone with him." Siannise told the beach hut as she shook her head.

"Luke it's a simple yes or no, if there was no one there would you have kissed her?" Luke T asked his best friend as she smiled cheekily at him.

"Yes, alright. I would have, but she wouldn't reciprocate it." Luke M just thought aloud to the couple who he was sat with.

"Well what If I told you I have insider information about something she had said." Siannise smiled evilly as she pretended to have top secret information.

"Wait what has she said?!" Luke T asked the girl as he looked shocked.

"Well I'm literally quoting her as I say this. She said this about you Luke. 'Like the more time I spend with him the more I want to learn about him and the more I want to kiss his stupid lips!'." Siannise told them and imitated Frankie Roma's accent.

~~

"I don't wanna!" The boy told her in his raspy as hell morning voice.

"Oh GOD! His morning voice is so nice!" Frankie Roma gushed in the Beach Hut as her legs were up to her chest.

Before she sat on Siannise and Luke T's bed before she placed them all down and Luke M finished off the group, as he sat leaning on Frankie Roma's back as his eyes were still closed.

She then passed him a cup of tea telling him. "Right be careful if you burn me, I'm gonna get you." She told him as she turned to slightly face him.

"You wouldn't!" Luke M feighned shock as he spoke back to the girl he still didn't believe likes him back.

"I would!" Frankie Roma told him back before Luke T and Siannise took their mugs which were mostly of scalding hot tea before the two could start wrestling.

"Be careful...... Kids........" Siannise said slowly before she realised that the two were already wrestling on their bed.

~~

"Franks, I want to leave her something, cos I just don't want her thinking that she's alone in this time." Luke M told Luke T as he thought about the girl who would never know that he had feeling for her. And who he thought would never reciprocate those feelings.

"Leave her a few things then, but don't do it in the bedroom, so it in the dressing room, knowing her and Siannise they will come into our space looking for things." Luke T came up with the idea. They knew the two girls very well.

"Okay. I'm gonna leave her these." Luke M told the boy as he left one large letter man jacket, one of his plain blazers that Frankie Roma had attempted to steal about five dozen times and one of his hoodies she had also attempted to steal. And then one of his acid washed shirts and then a few of his rings and accessories which the girl had attempted to steal multiple times.

~~

"They've gone!" Siannise and Frankie Roma called down to the girls as they couldn't find the boys.

"They're not here." Siannise added as she told the girls.

"Oh my gosh! I can't cope any more. I've had a gut full!" Siannise added as she continued.

"Surely not." Rebecca told the girls not thinking they could have just disappeared.

"Guys there's six of us. It's Casa Amor. It always when there is six of each gender." Frankie Roma made common sense to the girls.

~~

"He left you something!" Siannise told the girl as she shook her shoulders.

"He took me flippin' bobbles!" Frankie Roma told the girl as she just pulled out a few of Luke's accessories.

"Let's put this in the dressing room before we go see the girls." Frankie Roma told the girl as they hid them in Frankie Roma's dressing room space.

~~

"Well I'm mixed on my feelings, because I needed to talk to two of the boys before the left as I had realisations last night. And I mean I don't really know where I stand with Finn after the past two days." Frankie Roma told the group, some of them being shocked, well not Siannise as they didn't know what the couple had been going through.

~~

"Erm, so what is your type?" Biggs the Scottish boy asked the girls.

Frankie Roma spoke up first. "I like a guy with tattoos. And he has to be able to laugh and take the piss out of me, but have these deep conversations." Frankie Roma told the group of boys and Siannise and Rebecca who she was sat with.

"I wear the trousers but she tells me what colour!" Jordan told the girls that he was sat with. And it made them all laugh.

"Yeah white trousers are an ick for me." Frankie Roma told the boys as she laughed with them.

~~

"I don't have that small of a mouth use more Ched!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she passed on the second set of liquid to George.

"Hiya I'm Frankie Roma and I'm gonna spit some alcohol into your mouth." Frankie Roma told the beach hut as she smiled before she cackled.

Frankie Roma was yet again cackling as she watched the first group take part.

~~

They then got the text making everyone get overly loud.

"Islanders the villa who completed Cocktail Shake Up in the fastest time and therefore has won tonight's cocktail party is....." Shaughna told the group before they all did a mini drum roll. "Casa Amor." Shaughna told the villa as they were defeated.

~~

"I don't even....." Frankie Roma told the girls as she struggled with her words.

"The wall is up?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, I don't know if I'm gonna end up regretting it." Frankie Roma told the girls as they looked a bit confused as to who she was waiting for from the OG boys.

"Are you worried about one of the boys?" Demi asked her.

"Yeah. I've been getting to know him these past few days and with Finn just not talking to me. I realised that I need a guy like him. You can all find out if he comes back single who he is." Frankie Roma told them all as she saw Siannise nod her head.

"Wait so you know?" Jess asked Siannise.

"Yeah. I was gonna play matchmaker but then the boys all fucked off." Siannise joked making them all laugh.

~~

"Frankie, there's obviously something happening in your tiny upside down head, I don't want to add to the build up in your head." Siannise started. This just made Frankie Roma cackle with laughter before she pushed the girl lightly as she pretended to take it as an insult.

~~

"Well, I need you to keep this a secret but I was going to tell Luke M that I wanted to be with him today and then he fucked off cos I was gonna tell him" Frankie Roma told her, whispering before Siannise gasped loudly.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Siannise said as she stood up before running to the stairs, Frankie Roma just followed the girl.

"Don't you dare!" Frankie Roma told the girl as she laughed and went after her.

~~

"I am gonna be bored out of my brains, like, I've lost me two best mates, the guy I was gonna spill me heart out to. And fuck them for fucking off." Frankie Roma told the girls as she laid back on the bed.

"The thing is it's not even about the couples, it's just in general, I just miss the boys, all of them." Siannise added as she pulled Frankie Roma back up. 

~~

"The thing is I don't know where I stand with Luke?" Frankie Roma told Siannise as they were stood in the dressing room after checking that the area would be clear of all people.

"Yeah, but you have to trust that he won't do anything unless it's a challenge." Siannise told the girl before they sat down and leaned against the mirrors which were the doors to the wardrobe.

"Yeah, but that's hard when I have nothing to go off of what he has told me, and I can only go for actions." Frankie Roma told the girl as she leaned her head backwards so the crown was on the mirror.

"Yeah, I get that. But why else would he leave you his hoodies and jackets and the friggin' blazer, like none of the boys did that. He wants to reassure you. And really why wouldn't he want to be with you. And the day he gets back you have to kiss him. Tell him how you feel." Siannise told the girl as they cuddled.

~~

"It's so weird waking up without our men!" Siannise told her best friend as they cuddled staying in their bed. I mean only Rebecca and Jess were the main single girl. But that would most definitely change with Casa Amor.

"I swear if they are having a morning cuddle in there I am throwing stuff in the pool." Frankie Roma told them giggling, she would dependent on the boy. Finn, couldn't give two shits. But Luke T or Luke M she would fling their shit into the pool "I hope he's having a shit time."

"Worst time ever." Siannise said before they both walked to the bedroom as they were going to go give a morning visit to the islanders who were sleeping in the bedroom. "Stupid Casa Amor."

~~

"What do you think is happening in Casa Whore?" Frankie Roma asked before the two girls just started to cackle at Frankie Roma's not accidental mix up of the words.

"I love that!" Siannise told the girl as she tilted her head back as she laughed.

"I'm stressed." Siannise told the girl, her nerves were getting to her.

"I feel ya. I'm trying to keep cool, calm and collected but like, fuck if some of them don't come back single their balls are gonna be on the chopping black." Frankie Roma told the girl making her choke on her tea.

"How many years of life and you don't know how to swallow?" Frankie Roma asked Siannise as she thumped her on the back.

~~

"I'm kind of preparing for it right now, like I'm preparing for Luke M or Luke T for you coming back for you with a girl on their arm and I'm just sat there with mug written on my forehead." Frankie Roma told the girl writing mug across her forehead.

"I just don't want him to forget everything we have spoke about, I may not be the prettiest but I have had good conversations with him and I want him to remember those." Frankie Roma told the girl.

"Yeah but he won't forget about all of that, I mean how many times have you cried to him. I bet he left the villa wait the plait in his hair." Siannise told the girl, building up her confidence. I mean Luke M did leave the plait in his hair. Sadly fucking Natalia took it out despite his protest while they were talking.

~~

"I've got a text!" Rebecca shouted, well screamed to the group so they would all come over for the text, or at least come over so they could hear her.

"Islanders, This afternoon the Villa will take on Casa Amor in Raunchy Races....." Rebecca started to read out from her phone. Everyone was just cheering at this news. "Both Villas will complete a series of saucy challenges. The first villa to complete each challenge will win a point." Rebecca continued. "The villa that receives the most points will earn a party tonight. #OneNilDown #GetItTogether."

"We have to win, they aren't winning, they'll hold that over us." Frankie Roma told the group as they all got hyped up for playing the game.

~~

The next text came through and everyone screamed. "The youngest boy must suck the toes of the youngest girl for ten seconds." Rebecca read out.

Frankie Roma just removes her sliders before she knew her toe would get sucked.

"Go!" everyone shouted at Josh ran to Frankie Roma as she felt her toes get sucked.

"Ahhhhhh!" Frankie Roma told the girls as she shivered at the feeling.

The text then came in with the result from that round. "Casa Amor won!" Rebecca read out and this got everyone upset but they would not fucking loose this game.

"Finn loves his toes!" One of the boys told the group of girls.

~~

"Final Scores!" Frankie Roma read out in the text as they all got ready and they fid a mini drum roll. "Main Villa scored eight points, Casa Amor......." Frankie Roma did a mini drum roll with everyone. "Scored Six Points!" As she announced this there was a wild cheer of applause.

And everyone ran about as they jumped onto everyone.

"Main villa won the challenge and will have a party tonight." Frankie Roma finished over reading the text.

~~

"Now he's gonna be doing it with the next girl next to me." Shaughna told them all as it got the girls all smiling and laughing.

"Have you done anything?" Rebecca asked Frankie Roma and Shaughna.

"Oh yes!" Frankie Roma told the girls as if she was impersonating Churchill from the adverts.

~~

"The thing is, I feel like this needed to happen to all of us to see if this is real and that our boys won't do anything." Siannise added as the three girls nodded.

"Speak for yourself hun!" Shaughna told the girl making all three of them laugh.

"I mean I definitely could have done without it." Frankie Roma told them as she wiped a hand over her forehead.

"I would rather this happen cos I would rather know now rather than later." Siannise added making them both nod at her words.

"Do you think they feel the same about us though?" Frankie Roma asked them as she leaned backwards onto the wall behind her.

"No." Shaughna plainly told them both.

"I dunno." Siannise trailed off as she said this. 

~~

"How are you feeling with Luke T fucked off now after it's been a full day without him?" Frankie Roma asked her best friend.

"I'm like really missing him, like I just want to be able say something to him, even if it was just one word a day. Just not even having any way to contact him just so I can be sent something stupid." Siannise told the girl.

"Yeah I feel the same, like we can't even message them. Like my phone here is just filled with too many memes from the Lukes, like it's just getting so much how much I am missing him." Frankie Roma told the girl as she leaned on the girl's shoulder.

"And I mean I'm not even coupled up with him." Frankie Roma told her as she lead back on the couch before she rolled off the bed and his her head on the floor.

"Well I'm guessing your decision had pretty much been made?" Siannise asked the Australian girl.

"Yeah, I don't think I could betray him, not now after everything. Like I'm not fucking up how he feels." Frankie Roma told the girl as she partially sat up.

~~

"Oh, I'm gonna look like I have a massive M U G on me forehead when I know that Finn will be coming back with another girl from Casa Whore." Frankie Roma told the two girls getting them cackling over her second mispronunciation of the name of the other villa.

"Ooh! I'm nervous now." Demi told them as she started to look like she would be getting up from the bed.

~~

Frankie Roma was walking inside not noticing Josh and George hidden in the curtains. As she walked past, both of the boy just jumped out. Causing her to scream so loud it was like she was being murdered.

Frankie Roma skipped away from the two tossers but not before Frankie Roma hit them both multiple times with a pillow.

"I wasn't being murdered don't worry." Frankie Roma told them as they saw her skipping away smiling as they laughed.

~~

"Have a nice night boys, Rebecca and Demi. Rebecca don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Frankie Roma told the girl as she closed the door, just popping her head into the room.

"That isn't much!" Rebecca called back to her, before the door was just shown opening slightly, before a middle finger popped out and flipped Rebecca off.

And this just got everyone in the bedroom wetting them selves.

~~

"I do feel for Demi but she has known him for a few days, like not even Jess is getting like that with Mike, but there wasn't much there. I'm not like that with Luke M, like I just feel she is overconfident in her relationship." Frankie Roma told the beach hut as she leaned sideways on the chair.

~~

"Babe you have stayed true to yourself and you don't want to just stay safe, if you didn't you would have ignored this but you wanted this risk with him." Siannise told her.

"Luke M spends time with the boys in the villa but the second the conversation could be over he is always going to find you, whether it is to push you into the pool or just for a cuddle and a talk between you two, or just to go around and fuck with some of the others or with Luke T." Siannise told her. "Asking: 'Where's Franks?'"

"The whole Franks thing is cute and then I'm not gonna be his if he someone walks through with someone else, and I'm not gonna continue listening to your advice cos you gave me false shit." Frankie Roma told them.

"He's not going to though." The girl told Frankie Roma, reassuring her.

"I just want him to come back. I can't take it anymore. Like I just want him to come back so I can be in his arms. And to cuddle him and steal more of his stuff." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut.

~~

"Honestly just seeing him do anything is just so fucking sexy, and I get, like, oh fuck me now, and then he just does something so fucking simple but it just gets my heart going!" Frankie Roma told the girl as she gushed about when she got turned on by Luke M the day before he left.

"I bet your fanny was tingling on fire." Siannise told her, making them both smiled before they laughed loudly. Frankie Roma couldn't hold in a cackle so she cackled and she fell off the seat in slow motion but it was no less funny.

"Do you wished you had kissed him that morning?" Siannise asked an all important question.

"Yeah, obviously. But I just like wished I had kissed him, like I haven't even kissed him yet, like FUCK! I just wanna snog him." Frankie Roma complained to Siannise as she lead down and she pouted about the situation she was in.

~~

"I think they will both be loyal or we are both fucked." Siannise told the girl.

"I mean why not just couple up. Show the boys what they're missing." Frankie Roma told the girl.

"No they'd couple up with each other." Siannise made the case on the other side to the option.

~~

"I just want all of these guys, with the new boys, like they are all......" Jess started as they trailed off.

"Imagine if the boys came in now and we were all together." Siannise said.

"Just without the Casa Girls." Frankie Roma added as she joined the conversation.

"Yeah." Rebecca and Siannise mentioned together.

"That would be a cock feast!" Rebecca told the girls getting them all wheezing with laughter.

"Don't get too excited Rebecca!" Jess jokingly told the girl as they all laughed.

"Big whopper choppers!" Rebecca mentioned.

"Are you on something?" Frankie Roma joked to the girl.

"I'm high on the idea of all those cocks." Rebecca told them blankly making them all laugh.

~~

"Well I mean Hulk will have to stop all 100 pounds of me. But I can try." Frankie Roma told the girls as they laughed at the idea.

"We can restrain him good!" Siannise told the girls as they all laughed at the idea.

~~

"CHED!" Frankie Roma loudly screeched. "Siannise threw something on top of a wardrobe to try to fuck with me and I can't get to it. Can you get it down for me!" Frankie Roma asked the boy who was now on his way over to her.

~~

Frankie Roma walked into the bedroom looking at Siannise as she put her cap on backwards. "I'm gonna call you Shawn. You look look look such a skater." Rebecca told her.

"Shawn I might just ditch Finn for you." Frankie Roma told her.

~~

"Now is the presentation of Ched." Frankie Roma and Siannise told the group of girls in front of them.

"He has never cheated. He has slept with 30 girls." Frankie Roma started the presentation. "Not bad if you ask me."

"Do you know what else I like about what he said?" Siannise asked the group. "He said that he is ready to settle down." Siannsie continued.

"He's tired of running around with girls." Frankie Roma added as she nodded.

"Even talking to you right now, your face is lighting up for Ched." Shaughna told the group.

~~

"I just hope it's over by tomorrow, I don't know how long I can last without all of these boys." Frankie Roma told the girl as she rested her head on Siannise's shoulder.

"If Luke M comes back with a girl I will grab that girl and get her out of here somehow!" Siannise told her best friend.

"What? Push them into the pool?" Frankie Roma asked the girls she was sat opposite as the two girls laughed, well they both cackled.

~~

"I think that Nas, no offence to Demi will come back with a girl." Frankie Roma then quietly added.

"What? Why?" Siannise whispered in a bit of shock.

"I think she is overconfident in their relationship, like they have known each other for a few days. No offence to her but I think she is putting so much on their relationship when you aren't acting like she is and you've been with and known Luke T for a lot longer. Like...... she is delusional in the relationship with him." Frankie Roma told the girl.

"Now that you have mentioned it, when we were eating she was acting like she had known him for a lot longer and like she isn't someone who spends all day with her boy, unlike you. I do think it is a bit delusional." Siannise agreed.

~~

"Girls, tonight there will be a recoupling in which you must decide whether to remain coupled up with your boy, who had been living in Casa Amor, or recouple with one of the new boys. #StickOrTwist #GoWithYourGut." Siannise read out from her phone.

"Twist!" Josh shouted from where he was sat making everyone laugh as they heard this.

"Halle fucking lujah! They're coming back home!" Frankie roma told the beach hut as she screamed with Siannise.

"Right you latch onto Luke M like a Koala tonight, I'll latch to Luke T." Siannise made the deal.

"Perfect, they will only be let go of to go have a shit or piss." Frankie Roma told the girl as they both shook on it before they cackled with laughter.

~~

"This will be my revenge dress if he comes back with another girl." Frankie Roma told the girls as she looked in the mirror before being turned by Siannise as they laughed.

~~

"Remember Casa Amor is the ultimate relationship test." Laura told them, yes we know, can we just get the boys back, the girls were missing them too much to comprehend what was being told to them. "Do you trust that your boy has stayed loyal to you?"

"Or do you think he'll have been strayed by one of the girls?" Laura Whitmore asked the girls, as it made all of their hearts race and drop to their stomach as the nerves crept up on some of the girls.

"Well girls, it's time to make your decisions and to find out what the boys have decided to do." Laura Whitmore told them all as they just sat there ready for the first girl to be recoupled and it was making them shit themselves.

~~

"So I would like to couple up." Rebecca told the group as she stood there ready

"Okay, so Rebecca, which boy would you like to recouple with?" Laura asked Rebecca, to all of the girls and boys it was obvious though, and probably to Laura it was obvious.

"Jordan." Rebecca told them all. Frankie Roma and the girls and boys clapped for Rebecca and Jordan, their new Love Island couple.

~~

"Who didn't Mike have a romantic conenction with?" Frankie Roma asked Shaughna and Siannise as they all giglgled.

"Now it is time to find out if Mike has remained single and still wants to get to know Jess." Laura announced before she turned to look at the dressing room door. "Or if he has chosen to couple up with one of the new girls from Casa Amor."

"Let's find out." Laura asked the girls."

All of the girls turned to face that direction as they waited, and it wasn't long before the girls all saw Mike walk out followed by a gorgeous woman. Like literally stunning. And all of the girls saw a new girl, girl number four time.

~~

"Jess do you want to stick or do you want to recouple?" Laura asked the blonde girl.

"I would like to recouple." Jess told the group as they all smiled, but none of them really knew which boy she would pick, they all hoped for Ched to be honest.

"Okay, Jess which boy would you like to recouple with?" Laura asked the girl, not knowing who she would pick from the boys.

"I would like to recouple with Ched." Jess told the group making them all smile at hearing his name leave her lips.

~~

"Now before Luke M left for Casa Amor he was interested in getting to know Frankie Roma after they had spent the day getting to know each other. And they both admitted their feelings to Luke T and Siannise." Laura announced to the group. All of the girls were in a bit of shock over the person being Luke M that Frankie Roma was falling for.

"Jess as you decided to re couple with Ched, if Luke M comes back alone, he will remain in the villa but be single unless Frankie Roma chooses to couple up with him instead of Finn." Laura told them "So let's find out what Luke M has decided to do."

Frankie Roma and Siannise held hands as they waited for the first member of the group of four to walk back into the villa. And Frankie Roma just wanted him to be single.

And as they looked at the door they saw Luke M walk back single.

~~

"Who did you fall for?" Laura asked the boy with a twinkle in her eye.

"Frankie Roma." Luke M told the group, making Frankie Roma hide her face from the group.

"Awwwwww!" The group said in unison.

"I took a liking to her when I first came in here and sadly she wanted to continue getting to know Finn, so I just let it go, and I was just her best bitch in here and we continued to get to know each other, and not long before we left I was just thinking about my feeling that just kept growing and sadly I was going to tell her the day that I left but then we had to leave." Luek M told the group.

"Right well you can go sit down as you are single Luke M, and you may only be in a couple if Frankie Roma stays single and Finn has come back with a girl from Casa Amor." Laura told the group.

Luke M walked back over to the group before he sat on the other side of Siannise. But not after he hugged Frankie Roma.

"You are a prick for fucking off." Frankie Roma told the boy making him chuckle.

~~

"I have decided to...... stick with Luke t." Siannise told everyone, Frankie Roma turned to Luke M seeing him smile and she just furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Okay, Siannise, you have made a decision to stay loyal to Luke T. If Luke T comes back with a new girl from Casa Amor, you will be single. But if he comes in all alone, he's all yours." Laura told them "So let's find out what Luke T has decided."

"The sooner the better." Siannise mumbled as she held hands with Luke M, who was calming her down.

the group all looked up and they saw Luke T walk back in, all fucking alone! Wha HOOOOOOO! No one gets thrown into the pool today.

All of the group was clapping and Frankie Roma and Luke M were cheering for his return as they laughed. And Siannise was about to cry.

~~

"I have decided to...... stick with Nas." Demi told everyone, none of the boys were looking up, well the ones that were in Casa Amor.

"Demi, you have decided to stick and stay loyal to Nas. If Nas comes back with a new girl, you will be single. But if he comes in all alone, he's all yours." Laura told them as they just waited looking tense. "So let's find out."

They all looked up to the door and they saw a Nas shaped figure step out before they watched and another figure walked out behind him. Another girl. HOLY SHIT!

~~

"Do you think that Finn has stayed loyal to you while he was in Casa Amor?" Laura asked her.

"No, as much as I wish that we did get to sort things out I don't want him to be single as I want to get the opportunity to get to know Luke M as a couple and not just best bitches." Frankie Roma told her. Before she let out a big breath. "And I have my revenge dress on."

"Well, Frankie Roma, it is decision time. You have to decide whether you want to stick with Finn and keep your trust in him, and if he comes back single you can couple up with Luke M or to recouple with one of the new boys." Laura told her.

"I'm going to stick with Finn hoping he is going to leave me single so I can couple up with Luke M. There was never a doubt in my mind that I would do otherwise." Frankie Roma told her.

~~

"If he comes back single he is all yours, but if he comes back with another girl, then you will be single, and you can couple up with Luke M." Laura told the group as they all waited. "Let's see."

Frankie Roma turned to face where Finn would come from. When he came back with a girl Frankie Roma was happy that he would not be single and she would then get to couple up with Luke M.

"Finn, welcome back to the villa." Laura told the boy and the girl on his arm. "And welcome Natalia to the villa."

~~

"And Frankie Roma and Luke M, you may both now couple up." Laura told the two people who were on either side of Siannise and Luke T as they hugged before they both pecked for the first time.

"Oh!" Siannise and Luke T shouted shocking the group, as the two just blushed.

"Frankie Roma, how are you feeling?" Laura asked the girl who was wiping the tears away from her eyes. trying not to fuck up her mascara.

"Good. I'm very happy." Frankie Roma told the group before she turned away to wipe fresh tears that had appeared. "I couch surfed you fucker!" She turned back and told him as she wiped away tears.

"She didn't even sleep in a bed." Laura laughed with the group.

"I didn't even. I was bitten to death." Luke M told the group making them smile. "I was in the daybed."

"Yay! He suffered as well." Frankie Roma laughed with Siannise.

"Well neither of you has had a proper night of sleep in the last few days so hopefully you both can sleep properly?" Laura asked them.

"I don't know. One more night won't hurt." Frankie Roma joked with the group, making them all laugh.

"Maybe." Luke M told her as they both shared a smile.

"Oohh!" The group told them.

"I'll get the earplugs, they're going all the way in one night." Siannise told the group as they laughed.

~~

"I would like to stick with Callum." Shaughna added as she spoke. And Frankie Roma just watched as all of the boys who had come back from Casa Amor just bowed their heads.

"Okay, Shaughna, you have chosen to stay loyal to Callum." Laura told the group as they all waited for what felt like eons. "Has he stayed loyal to you?" Laura asked as they all waited for the boy to appear.

"If Callum does walk in with one of the girls from Casa Amor, you will be single. But if he returns alone, he is all yours." Laura added as she continued as the tension around the fire pit just built up so much.

"Are you ready to find out?" Laura asked the girl as Shaughna just shook her head.

The group looked up to the balcony where they saw Callum walk out. With a blonde girl on his arm. FUCK!

~~

"Okay, Callum and Molly take a seat." Laura told the new couple as they sat next to Frankie Roma and Finn as they smiled at the new couple.

Frankie Roma got a fist bump off of the boy as she smiled at Molly.

Laura now spoke to Shaughna. "Shaughna as Callum has decided to couple up with Molly, you are now single. Take a seat." The girl followed as Laura asked.

~~

"What is she doing?" Frankie Roma heard Rebecca ask the other girls.

"I'm doing something that Siannise did for me when I came in here. And I'm being a friend to someone who needs it, cos all of you bar Siannise are horrible bitches and I know the second i go back in there, I'm gonna help console a new girl who has had a shit welcoming. But she needs someone and you are all being ignorant as hell." Frankie Roma told them as her and Molly stopped at the top of the stairs. "And that's why I was close with the boys cos all of you don't understand what goes through your head when you do this."

"Fucking sick of them, they can chat shit as much as they want." Frankie Roma mumbled to the girl as they walked up the balcony, not with Molly's arm around Frankie Roma's waist.

~~

"Why are you doing this?" Molly asked her.

"You like your questions, huh? No, but no one deserves that icy of a greeting to the villa. Like it's just petty as hell how they are being. And I think you and Callum look really cute and you just seem like a mellow girl." Frankie Roma told the girl.

~~

"Can I steal Molly?" Callum asked the two girls.

"No go fuck off back to the guys, we're bonding." Frankie Roma told the boy as she turned back to Molly with a bright smile on her lips, and the two girls were almost laughing at Frankie Roma's responce.

"Yeah, we're bonding." Molly told her boy as Molly and Callum hugged before he walked back outside.

"Luke she stole her!" Callum shouted out to Luke M, making the girls laugh.

"I told you she would." Luke M told Callum getting the boys and Siannise to laugh.

~~

"So explain all of you and Luke M, cos all the boys were bigging you up to us girls, so I've been wondering what's going on with you two." Molly asked the girl as they got to just chat. "You were definitely the girl told to all of us in the most positive light. We were told you would give us a nice welcome."

"Well, we were best friend before he left with the boys, but me and Finn had just stopped talking, and then I was just spending so much time with Luke, and I liked Luke when he first came into the Villa but I put everything into Finn that it just stopped me from getting to know him any further. But then I spoke to Siannise and Luke T and he did the same and then started this." Frankie Roma told her the jumbled up story she was muddled a bit on their story.

"So it was really just like this as you came in?" Molly as the girl who was now reapplying lipstick and mascara from her messed up makeup.

"Yeah, I was lucky that I had someone by my side when I came in with Rebecca but didn't know her. But I then had Siannise to talk to." Frankie Roma told the girl as she nodded.

~~

"Well don't worry, I'll be somewhere. But just relax and they're like bees. They can smell fear, so just be confident." Frankie Roam told the girl before she walked out of the dressing room as they laughed at her analogy before they saw the group.

~~

"I just wanted to make that clear to you." Luke M told Frankie Roma as she placed her hand back on the counter top as she calmed her giggly breathing.

"I do fancy you." He was just bold and out there with it, and it made Frankie Roma's breath hitch in her throat as his mouth was very close to her ear. "Like I like you a lot."

"Luke T said to me 'Luke it's plain as day'. And he has just made me realise how much more I like you than I thought I did......." Luke M continued rambling as they were in the bathroom.

"Luke." Frankie Roma covered the boy's mouth as she spoke to him.

"I really like you too." She told him as she smiled at the boy before she felt his finger run along her jawline.

~~

"You." Frankie Roma told him as he pulled her in for a snog, their second snog in front of the group.

Before Luke M walked her off to the day beds where they joined Siannise and Luke T.

"Well we all became so close while you had ran off with the boys for some sleeping on a day bed." Frankie Roma told him while giggling. "Even I properly became a part of the group, we are one now, well not after the shouting match I had with Rebecca."

They then turned to Siannise and Luke T as they started up their conversation.

~~

The next morning Frankie Roma woke up with Luke's arms wrapped tightly around her waist, with her head on his chest and she had one hand over some of his tattoos due to his bare chest. He slipped his hoodie over her knowing she might be a mess in her outfit so he wrapped her up.

"What did you two get up to last night?" Callum asked them as all of the couples in the living room were awake.

"Now that, is between us two and none of your business." Frankie Roma told him as she pointed to his face while she was led between Luke's chest and kept her head on his chest.

And this sass from a sleepy Frankie Roma just got the three couples laughing.

~~

"Bittersweet to be honest." He told the group honestly as Frankie Roma applied lotion to her legs. "I just hope it's not awkward."

"Callum, have you met the girls? They are judgmental bitches." Frankie Roma told him as she raised an eyebrow. "They will hold a grudge for years, but me and Siannise are gonna be there with her. She doesn't need to only have the boys as mates, she'll need girl to talk to when you start on random shit."

~~

"Shaughna is a nice girl, so I can't see her making Molly feel awkward." Callum added.

"Callum, this is gonna be like how Shaughna was when you were getting to know Jess and Rebecca she hated that and was rude to both girls, like she just won't do it in front of you or the guys. And she'll chat shit behind Molly's back." Frankie Roma told the group, understanding a girl's mind.

~~

"I felt good last night, but now it is like, a bit treading on eggshells. Obviously I don't want to rub salt into the wound with Demi. But then I didn't give anything to Eva while we were in Casa Amor, I feel like she deserves something back." Nas told the group as they all nodded.

"Nas, you can't let Demi affect you or stop you from getting to know Eva or continuing things with Eva. I think you just need to draw a line with Demi, cos if she says things you are doing are disrespectful, why is she looking. I think she just needs to realise you had the same amount of time with both her and Eva and that it wasn't as big of a betrayal as she was making it out as it would be while you were away." Frankie Roma continued to tell Nas things.

~~

And it wasn't long before another text came through. "I've got a text!" Frankie Roma shouted to the group.

"Frankie Roma and Finn, you need to talk things out just like the girls. So get ready to head out. #WhereDidThingsGetMessy." Frankie Roma read out as she stood up next to Luke M.

~~

"Oh fucking hell!" Frankie Roma told Molly as Priscilla took a picture of Frankie Roma and Molly as they stood with each other.

"I look like a 12 year old little girl." Molly told the group as the Casa Girls and Frankie Roma all smiled at her words.

"I look like a Bride that has just been stood up." Shaughna told the group as the two girls walked off.

"Oh grow up Shaughna!" Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut.

~~

"So what happened?" Frankie Roma asked Finn before she took a sip of her drink.

"What do you mean?" Finn asked the girl.

"Finn, you didn't talk to me for..... how long? A day. And at one point I was crying and you just ignored it, how was I meant to feel about it all." Frankie Roma added to the boy.

"I..... I don't really know what I can say that could make it better, cos I know how I have hurt you." Finn told the girl he was in a couple with.

"All I need to know is why? Why did you ignore me for that day?" Frankie Roma asked the boy as she took a sip from her drink.

"Truth be told, I was jealous. I didn't know how I felt with you spending all of your time with Luke M and Luke T. And at first I just knew that you were friends but the day I saw you crying, I just knew in my heart that you really did like him and you wanted to be with him." Frankie Roma heard Finn tell her.

"Why couldn't you just tell me, I've been thinking I've really done something wrong to fuck it all up." Frankie Roma added as she spoke to Finn.

~~

"Can we hug it out?" Finn asked the girl.

"Of course. One proper hug." Frankie Roma told the boy as they both stood up. Frankie Roma fixing her dress.

"I'm glad we've sorted it." Frankie Roma added to the boy as she stood up.

~~

"So how was it between you two?" Mike asked the group.

The two who had just come back from their chat both just said. "Shit." Before they just laughed.

"No we sorted it all out now." Frankie Roma told them all as they smiled. And all let out a breath.

"Yeah, we just cleared it all up, so, we're fine now and have fun with her Luke, she's a good egg." Finn told the boy as he clasped his hand on the boy's calf which was on top of the cover, trapping Frankie Roma under the covers and between his legs.

"An egg? Is that all I am? At least make me an Avocado." Frankie Roma told the boys dramatically making them laugh.

"Why?" Ched asked the girl.

"Cos then I don't have to go near some of the girls." Frankie Roma told them all making the original pre casa boys laugh as they heard her.

~~

Frankie Roma was snuggled in the day bed still with Luke M and Luke T. Luke T just had to say "Daddy Luke M I can't sleep."

"That sound so fucking sexual." Frankie Roma breathed out as she attempted to catch her breath from laughing, the trio were just cackling at this point.

"Would you call me Daddy Luke?" Luke M breathed in Frankie Roma's ear.

Frankie Roma just screamed as she heard this and her heart was racing as she heard this.

Luke T, Luke M and Frankie Roma were just cackling with laughter.

"No we're not doing that right now. I'm leaving before you two have sex." Luke T said as he scrambled to get out of the bed he was sharing with the couple who were now left on the day bed as they cuddled together.

~~

"She's never given you a hug?" Frankie Roma asked the boy with her eyebrows raised for the heavens.

"No, she's never done that." Finn told them as he laughed.

"The fuck. I give you two hugs every day, like you do that to your friends not someone who you like romantically." Frankie Roma told them as she parked her arse down on a seat at the bar.

~~

"Someone will appreciate us somewhere." Finn told the two as he looked out into the open area out of the villa.

"Somewhere in this big open world." Frankie Roma told the boy as she laughed and patted him on the back.

"Hello?" Luke M asked, as his hands were raised into the air.

"Anyone?" Luke T added on as they all had their hands up.

"Answer please." Frankie Roma told the open space as she raised her hands up.

"Anyone wanna date me? I'm here." Finn added before they all laughed at their dramatics.

~~

"Do you know his middle name?" Siannise asked her.

"She doesn't know it." Luke M told her as he laughed.

"I feel like your middle names like dickhead." Frankie Roma told him.

This just made the group laugh as they heard her answer for it.

"It is another double name by the way. It begins with L and A." Frankie Roma told him.

Luke M just told the girl with a cheeky smile. "Phil Mitchell."

"That doesn't begin with an L or an A, and that's just the guy from Eastenders." Frankie Roma told him as they laughed.

~~

"It's not even been one day." Siannise started. "And now she's saying she doesn't feel a sexual chemistry with you." The girl just had her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah." Finn nodded his head as he spoke.

"Is this really genuine?" Siannise asked the boy.

"Fuck no. She used him to get in here. It's obvious, especially now." Frankie Roma told them, not holding back on detecting bull shit.

"He was her ticket into here, is that what you two are saying?" Luke T asked the boy.

"Hell yeah. She used him so she could get back here because he is a favourite of people, so like why wouldn't she want to come back with someone who could save her if there was a couple voting." Frankie Roma told the group as she shook her head.

~~

"Islanders, It's time to 'Get Busy' because tonight the Villa will host a special VIP performance at the Spotify Fire Party! #GimmieDaLight #WeBeBurnin." Shaughna read out.

This got everyone cheering before the girl even finished the text.

Frankie Roma just ran from the boys who were splashing the girl and Nas before she pushed him in the pool before he pulled her in.

~~

Once she walked out of the Villa and out with the group, she started dancing with the group.

It was just wild for all of them as they danced as a group. And Frankie Roma danced with Siannise, Luke M and Luke T.

~~

 "Please stop!" Frankie Roma shrieked at the tickling getting faster making her laughter even louder. "I will run." This got him to stop laughing and tickling her. "Also please can you never suck my calf ever again."

They both just started laughing as they remembered Luke M that morning in bed with her.

"You aren't leaving my arms tonight." Luke M told her. As he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck placing delicate kisses in the area.

Before Frankie Roma pulled his lips up to hers, letting their lips move slowly before becoming more passionate, as they snog went on. Frankie Roma being pulled to straddling Luke M.

Before the Cock Block team had to interrupt as a group. Molly, Finn, Luke T and Siannise, walked up to them, with Siannise slapping Frankie Roma's ass as Luke T said. "Oh fuck."

Frankie Roma and Luke M just laughed. "Honestly when we go back home, you should get new jobs being massive cock blocks." Frankie Roma told them through the laughs, as they left them laughing.

~~

"Demi likes Luke." Siannise told the girl as quick as she could.

"Your Luke or my Luke?" Frankie Roma asked the girl as she raised an eyebrow.

"Your Luke." Siannise told the girl as they both slowly nodded their heads.

"When has she said this?" Frankie Roma asked the girl as she raised an eyebrow.

"Just then to Jess, but she said that. And Jess said about what Demi was like. 'I think she's using him as a fall back after everything with Finn." Siannsie imitated Demi.

"The reason why me and Finn didn't fucking work is cos of Luke M, cos I fucking fell for that Justin Bieber look a like." Frankie Roma told the girl as she rolled her eyes.

~~

"What's wrong buttercup?" Callum asked the girl he saw as his baby sister.

"Demi's being a bitch, she likes Luke M. I found out through Siannise as Jess told her. But she's doing it all being my back but like I'm blind." Frankie Roma whispered to Callum as she told him and Molly who had joined them as the Australian started to talk.

~~

"Well she originally came up to me, saying she wanted a chat, and then she just started flirting." Luke M told the girl nonchalantly.

"What did you say back to that?" Frankie Roma asked the boy as she tilted her head as she raised it off of his shoulder.

"Well I just leaned in and looked into her eyes." Luke M slowly told the girl as he leaned forward and Frankie Roma leaned backwards away from him, as Luke M held onto her wrist.

"And told her......." Luke M slowly continued before Frankie Roma raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"What? Just tell me." Frankie Roma told Luke M seriously as she looked at him, not messing about.

"That I have a beautiful Ginger haired girl,........" Luke M continued to drag out and it was annoying Frankie Roma.

"Waiting for me in the kitchen." Luke M finished off with a cheeky smile.

"You complete and utter twat." Frankie Roma told the boy as she lightly and jokingly slapped his chest as she looked at him.

~~

"And don't try to think that you have anything over me. Like seriously. Get over yourself. You get attached so quickly. Like how many days did you know Nas, and you thought that he would come back for you? Demi you aren't anything special, and you are delusional with your relationship with him. Listen to what he says and maybe you will get somewhere." Frankie Roma told the girl as she shook her head before she took her drink.

She debated it or not but she took her drink and she threw what was left of her alcohol before she walked away from the girl as she had a smirk on her face. As some of the OG girls ran to help Demi.

But Frankie Roma just didn't give a shit about what she thought anymore, or what any of the girls thought.

~~

"Fucking tell us then! Get better memory." Frankie Roma told the boy making her, Finn and Luke M laugh at Luke T's struggles.

"She was sort of saying how she didn't..... she doesn't think it is completely done." Luke T told them.

"GASP!" Frankie Roma literally said as she looked shocked as hell.

"WHAT?! WHAT!?" Finn said as he just looked overly confused like his head was gone.

"OH MY DAYS! I'm sick of this!" Finn continued as they laughed, and he launched his sunglasses.

~~

There was then a text from Molly's phone. "I've got a text!" She told the group.

"Islanders, it's time to go full throttle in today's challenge...... Girl Racers! #FormulaHun #ShutUpAndDrive." Moly read out from her phone.

~~

Next up was Frankie Roma and Luke M.

"Give me actual instructions!" Frankie Roma told the boy who was guiding her from behind as she was struggling but made her way through the course quickly.

"Quiet for a fucking moment please!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she got to the drive thru.

Then Finn was her drive thru boy as he handed her off the tray, where she almost instantly dropped the milkshake onto her other stuff.

Frankie Roma was just messy as she ate a few bites before she continued driving as she tipped the tray over her shoulder, letting it be on the floor.

~~

"Right everyone. The winners of Girls Racers is...." Jordan told the group as they all looked to the boy.

"Frankie Roma and Luke M!" Jordan told the group as they all cheered.

Frankie Roma popped the cork before she ran to the group and sprayed them with it.

~~

Frankie Roma made her way upstairs, Frankie Roma sat on the end of one of the seats. "Looking colourful ladies. You're looking like a highlighter pack!" Mike told them.

"Fuck off Mike, you basic ass bitch." Frankie Roma told him as she shook her head at him, looking at his basic ass bitch outfit. And all of them were just cackling as the group.

~~

"It was pitch back. I looked into your eyes and even though I couldn't see you, we knew we were looking into each others eyes. I could feel it. And then when we kissed, all of my emotions flooded through my body and there were so many emotions, like every time I kiss you." Luke M told her.

"Wait what new ones?" Frankie Roma questioned him as she looked up to see him. "Like what? Deeper?"

"Deeper, yeah. And stronger feelings, you know? Yeah." Luke M told her.

"I feel like any kiss we had before we were official felt different. Like every time we kiss now it feels like every feeling I have for you gets amplified." Frankie Roma told him. "And every kiss has just meant so much more then the past kisses."

"Once I kiss you once, then I just can't stop. I have always been like this with you." Luke M told her as she turned her face a bit to face him as she pulled him up on the beanbag. "I just always wanna be kissing you."

"I'm the same." Frankie Roma told him as Luke M kissed the edge of her lips.

Before Frankie Roma turned to face him as their lips brushed past each other, in a small peck.

"Do you see a future with me when we get outside?" Luke M asked Frankie Roma.

"Of course I do. I see a really nice future with you." Frankie Roma told Luke M as their noses brushed up against each other.

~~

"I've got a text!" Priscilla shouted to the group, as they didn't expect this text now.

"All Islanders must gather around the fire pit immediately." Priscilla read out from her phone.

"The fuck?" Frankie Roma asked the group as she furrowed her eyebrows.

~~

The second text came in and it was from Finn's phone. "The three couples with the fewest votes." Finn told the group as he read from his phone. "And therefore vulnerable are......"

FUCK This was just building too much.

Then Nas got another text as they all knew the list would start here. "Jess and Ched." As Nas read this out the group looked shocked. Like the fuck.

Then Molly got another text as they all knew the list would continue here with another couple. "Rebecca and Jordan." As Molly read this out the group looked shocked. But how much of the public truly thought that Rebecca and Jordan were the strongest couple.

Then Luke T got the final text as they all knew the list would finish here off with one final couple. "And Eva and Nas." As Luke T read this out the group looked shocked. Nas was always a favourite of the public and now it has flipped.

~~

Then the text came into, Siannise's phone. "The couple with the fewest votes, and therefore dumped from the island is......" Siannise read out as the group all sat there looking at the couples. Watching them with a keen eye.

"Rebecca and Jordan." Siannise read out as she got the second part of the text a few seconds later.

"You must now say goodbyes and leave the villa." Siannise continued to read from her phone. "All other islanders must remain at the fire pit."

~~

Another text chime came through on Callum's phone. And this caused the boy to continue reading his card. "The couple with the next fewest votes from the public, and therefore dumped from the island is..." Callum read.

And there was another gap the size of an eon, they didn't want this.

And then Callum's phone went off one last time with that fucking text chime. "Eva and Nas."

~~

Another text chime came through on Callum's phone. And this caused the boy to continue reading his card. "The couple with the next fewest votes from the public, and therefore dumped from the island is..." Callum read.

And there was another gap the size of an eon, they didn't want this.

And then Callum's phone went off one last time with that fucking text chime. "Eva and Nas."

~~

Frankie Roma just gasped and she stood on top the day beds, as the entire bed was shaking at the pressure the girls were adding with their heels. And Siannise was just screaming the whole time.

Siannise's screams were what scared Frankie Roma the whole time.

Before they both bolted off of the day bed and they ran for the hills.

"I forgot my wine." Frankie Roma yelled seeing the glass full of red wine which was left on the side of the day beds, still ready to drink.

"Rescue mission." Frankie Roma added before she ran and she grasped her fingers around the base of the main part of the glass.

Before Frankie Roma felt something against her ankle and due to her not knowing that the fuck this thing was she ran off. She ran right back to Siannise as they hugged before they cackled with laughter.

And both girls just fell to the floor as they laughed.

~~

Frankie Roma ran and jumped into bed as she was tired after all of this shit.

"Night everyone." Frankie Roma told them all after Mike had yelled out, making up for Nas who would normally yell it out.

~~

Frankie Roma woke up the next morning, with her face in Luke M's chest, as she was led fully on him. His arms snuggly around her waist keeping her in place.

She woke up when the lights came on, burying her face even further into Luke M's chest to take away any sort of light.

"Morning." Frankie Roma mumbled to her boy.

"Good morning baby." Luke M whispered back into her ear before kissing the top of her head.

~~

"You gonna make us some breakfast?" Siannise asked the two boys as they both looked up at their boy as they smiled.

"Made it already." Luke M told the two girls as they boy raise a brow as they looked at each other with a smile.

"You've made it!" Siannise asked the boys as she looked astonished.

"What the fuck have you made for us?" Frankie Roma asked the boys as she looked at them with a smile.

"Food." Luke T told the girls with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Come and see." Luke M told his girl as he walked over to Frankie Roma and held her hand before pulling her up to go outside.

~~

"Who's idea was this? Was it a mutual decision?" Frankie Roma asked the boys before she started tucking in for her food.

"It wasn't mine." Luke T slowly told them, making Frankie Roma laugh. "I can't lie."

"What a romantic you are." Frankie Roma cooed at her boy as she smiled at him.

"Yeah, it is really sweet boys." Siannise told them as they continued eating.

"To be fair he cooked it all." Luke T added.

"Can you cook Luke?" Frankie Roma asked the Luke on her left as she turned to look at him.

"Literally the entire thing and yes." Luke T told Frankie Roma as he stuck his tongue out at the girl.

"So what did you do?" Siannise asked her boy as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Did you cut up the fruit?"

"Yeah." Luke T told the group like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "No. No. He did that." Luke backtracked on his words making the group of four cackle with laughter.

"Made the teas. Yeah, so I made the tea." Luke T added to the group as they all calmed down to continue eating their breakfast.

~~

"Does anyone want pancakes?!" Priscilla shouted out to the group of girls that were scattered around the villa.

Frankie Roma wanted some pancakes.

So what does a smart person, actually no what does a person do when they hear about pancakes. They ran, so that was what Frankie Roma did, but she just ran head first into a massive fucking tree.

"Baby, you ok?" Luke M asked her as he stood up, looking to his girl who was led down as she laughed, and as Molly and Siannise ran with Luke M to help the girl up.

Everyone laughing, Frankie Roma was included as well, but she had tears running down her face.

"I'm gonna lose more brain cells." Frankie Roma told the group as Molly helped her get up with Siannise, before they walked her to the kitchen where they got her an icepack which she kept on her forehead most of the day.

~~

Frankie Roma and Luke M were in the outside shower together.

And Luke M was pissing Frankie Roma off as he was not stopping with the soap in Frankie Roma's hair. Well Shampoo but he was just piling it into her hair making more and more suds appear.

"Fuck off, with the soap." Frankie Roma told him.

Before Luke M hugged her with the soap getting in her hair more.

~~

The first couple going against each other was Frankie Roma and Luke M.

"On your marks, get set, GO!" Demi told the group as they cheered.

Frankie Roma and Luke M went at it getting ready for a balloon to pop before Luke M's popped first. Stopping the team that Frankie Roma was on from picking an answer first.

"How long does the average female orgasm last?" Demi asked the whole group. "Is it: A) 20 seconds ? B) 10 seconds ? or C) 5 seconds ?" Demi asked the group.

"What is your team's answer?" Demi asked the couples in the other team.

"We think five seconds." Luke M told the group as she shouted out their team's answer.

"That is incorrect." Demi told the team slowly making Frankie Roma's team cheer. "We're gonna go over to the blue team."

They were all chatting over each other.

"Can I push you for an answer?" Demi asked the group.

"We're going to go for 10 seconds !" Frankie Roma told the Islanders.

"That is incorrect!" Demi told the team making them all make noises of shock.

"Whoever was in the survey help a woman out!" Frankie Roma told the sky as she looked up making everyone laugh

~~

"Franks?" Luke M asked Frankie Roma as she was sat on the kitchen counter as she chatted with Luke T, Molly and Siannise.

"Come with me?" Luke M asked her as Frankie Roma just looked so confused, he doesn't pull her for chats, he never does.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you smiling?" Luke M asked the girl as he held her hand as they walked on the decking.

"I don't know, you are acting seriously weird." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shook her head.

"I'm not acting weird." Luke M told her as Frankie Roma just shook her head smiling.

~~

"What the fuck is going on?!" Frankie Roma asked him as she looked scared.

"Nothing." Frankie Roma heard Luke M tell her as he could tell she was nervous.

"You can make me laugh just at the memory something you told me, or even just from a look you have given me across the yard. And it always brings me back for more." Luke M continued to tell the girl as he continued with the speech.

"I didn't expect to come on Love Island and find a soul mate so early on in our journeys. But I've found that and so much more with you. I've never been one that needs boxes ticking- it's all about how someone makes me feel. And the way you make me feel is something I've never felt before." Luke M told her as he held her hand tightly.

"You make me excited, nervous, and speechless all at the same time. And all of them in different ways. The way I'm excited around you is because of the fun and electric energy you bring out of me, which puts a smile on both of our faces. You make me nervous, which takes me back to when I was a young lad experiencing my first childhood love. Except this one is a true love and not just some small childhood love." Frankie Roma just started crying at Luke M's speech.

"You make me speechless. From the first time I laid eyes upon you, I was lost for words. I thought it would be impossible for anyone to make me feel the way the way you make me feel. Because I have never experience like that before. But you make me feel that way everyday. Fuck!" Luke M couldn't get his words out seeing a crying Frankie Roma.

"The space apart from me and you, in Casa Amor, has really reminded me how much I just don't wanna be without you. Right well. I'm absolutely crazy about you. So will you be my girlfriend?" Frankie Roma was in so many tears, as Luke M spoke to her.

Frankie Roma held hands with Luke M as she scooted closer to him, slowly tears still flowing down her cheeks. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." Frankie Roma told him before he picked her up and spun her around wildly.

No one seeing as they just were not in on any of this, but this would fuck with some of their thoughts.

~~

Once the new boyfriend and girlfriend broke apart from their long as hell snog, the two just smiled at each other.

~~

"Nothing." Frankie Roma told the group, attempting to hold off on telling them just for a minute.

But that didn't work out, as Luke M barely moments later told the two couples, in such a 'I Don't Give Two Shits' way. "Oh, I just asked her to be my girlfriend."

Ok." Callum and Luke T just told the couple as they nodded their heads.

But Siannise and Molly were the first to catch on a second later as they screamed out in unison. "OH MY GOD!"

"OH MY GOD!" Luke T and Callum shouted to their best friends as they realised what had just happened as it slowly processed in their heads. They were such Joeys.

~~

There was a text chime resonating throughout the villa and they all looked to see Luke M with his phone in his hands.

"I've got a text!" The boy shouted as he smiled.

"Luke M and Frankie Roma, as the first official couple in the Villa, the Hideaway is open for you tonight. #PlumbersHandsDoYouGood #SpicyNightIn"

"Ayyyyyyy!" Siannise and Molly told the girl as they all got excited for the Ginger girl, it would be her second night in the hideaway.

~~

"Lingerie!" Was the group consensus as Siannise, Priscilla, Jess, Natalia, Shaughna, Molly and Demi all yelled.

"Let's get you ready girl!" Siannise said as she saw the girl open her drawer.

"Do you have any sort of lace?" Siannise asked her best friend as they looked through Frankie Roma's drawer.

"I've got like....!" Frankie Roma started to tell them all.

Then there was just the deafening screams of the girls.

"Ok, I'll bill you for when I go deaf in a minute." Frankie Roma told them all as she jumped from the screams being heard.

~~

"So, Franks, the condom must be placed on the erect penis." Siannise read out.

"Oh fuck off!" Frankie Roma shouted at Siannise as they all cackled with laughter, not even bothering that Frankie Roma was naked in front of them and that the shower door was open. "I already know this, I've read it before and I read it to you the other night."

"Before any contact between the penis and the partners body." Molly continued reading out as they all laughed.

~~

"I also kinda just try to shut people out. But you really broke me down immediately with everything." Frankie Roma told him.

"Why?" Luke M asked the girl he was falling for.

Frankie Roma told him. "I've put so much focus on making sure that my brother is my main focus I have forgotten about finding someone to love me properly. And when people meet me I just shut them out as I don't want to hurt my brother but making him think I don't want him in my life, as a boy who may as well be my own."

"What's different with me?" Luke M asked her.

She just shrugged as she looked at him with a smile on her lips. She then rubbed her nail over his chest.

~~

The couple were stood by the bed as they just stood there hugging before Frankie Roma fell back onto the bed, knocking a drawer open, which happened to be filled with just some kinky stuff.

They laughed before Luke M pulled out the hand cuffs making both of them cackle with laughter before luke M puleld the girl in for a kiss as they smiled, and as he puleld away he bit her lip causing part of it to go even darker then it was before.

~~

Then Luke M placed his lips on hers as they slowly started to get into the kiss.

Then the lights fully went down as they stopped kissing so they could breathe.

"I know it's soppy." Luke M started to tell her. "But now we are so close, like, I can't really imagine sort of day to day in here....... with out you. If that makes sense." Luke M told her as he pulled Frankie Roma close to him.

Then the covers moved up as Luke M was fully on top of Frankie Roma as they kissed and he was between her legs as they were wrapped around his back, and his hands were on either side of his head holding his body up.

Let's just say the hand cuffs were used plenty that night, and it would always be their favourite night in the villa.

~~

"I'm not gonna say what happened in all our time. Let that be between us." Luke M told her as she looked at him and blushed at her for keeping it a secret. "But I mean one of us almost got arrested." Frankie Roma heard Luke M say causing her to hide her head in her hands as Siannise, Molly, and Callum and Luke T pushed her a bit but none of the islanders had looked at her.

"Yeah, I mean he did some stuff that almost got him arrested as well." Frankie Roma said as she smirked as Luke M before she giggled.

"Let's just say that she has a bit of a run in with some hand cuffs." Luke M told everyone. This got a cackle from the group of six as they all laughed. Frankie Roma slipped her boyfriend the bird as she shook her head with a smile.

"You kinky and horny fuckers!" Luke T told her before she pushed him away by his forehead.

"You were the one arresting me Mabbott." Frankie Roma fired back at him with a laugh. Keeping the towel around her neck, hiding a hickey she had, no one noticing that both of them had towels around their necks as they both had at least one hickey.

~~

"Wait is that what I think it is?" Siannise asked the youngest there, as she poked something on Frankie Roma's collar bone.

"What does it look like it is?" Frankie Roma asked her sarcastically

"Did he give you a hickey?" Siannise asked her with wide eyes.

"Maybe." She told her before slipping inside hearing her best friend squeal a bit.

"The hideaway was really fun last night. It was my first time getting arrested and all, I mean he was sexy as hell. Felt like I did the job properly and sorted his back out. So that's the most important part. We were grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat." Frankie Roma told the beach hut.

"Wait but did you have sex?" Molly asked the girl, that Frankie Roma knew that Siannise had for her.

"Well, am I Australian?" Frankie Roma asked the girl before she smirked and walked back into the bedroom, as the two girls basically screamed as Frankie Roma told them this.

~~

The girls and guys were all sat around the pool as Demi's phone chimed and it went around all of the villa.

"I've got a text!" She shouted out to all of the group.

"Islanders, It's time to see who made the headlines to today's challenge 'New's Splash' #ClickBait #ReadBetweenTheHeadlines" Demi read out from her phone getting everyone awwwing and oohing. Some of them were excited some however were anything but, some of them were just scared to see how the public viewed them.

~~

"Natalia this is for you." Shaughna nodded to the girl, as Natalia was the first to get a chance.

Natalia had her first guess, if she was wrong she was in the water. "Love Island's star Luke M's mum in floods of tears as son stays loyal to Frankie Roma." Natalia guessed as it was either Luke M or Luke T for this round as they were the only boys who were loyal, and the girls name could hide Frankie Roma's or Siannise's.

And Natalia was dunked into the water, as he answer was wrong.

~~

"So up next is Frankie Roma and Luke M" Jamie said as they were the next couple who would be at risk of being dunked into the tank.

The next news outlet was The Metro. Shaughna read out the News Story. "Love Island fans think ------ used ----- to get into the villa as she confesses to getting the 'ick'." She read from the card.

"Frankie." Jamie told the girl as he nodded at the girl in a neon green snake prink bikini.

Frankie Roma had her first guess, if she was wrong she was in the water, if she was right, Luke M was in the water. "Love Island fans think Natalia used Finn to get into the villa as she confesses to getting the 'ick'."

And Luke M was dunked into the water, unshockingly.

"The correct answer is: "Love Island fans think Natalia used Finn to get into the villa as she confesses to getting the 'ick'." Shaughna read out as the group, they all knew this would be correct.

~~

"Some people just forget their micced and on a TV show." Shaughna told them, knowing the second name.

"Yeah and some people forget we have opinions." Frankie Roma whispered to Siannise as she nodded at her.

"The correct answer is: "Love Island's Mike and Frankie Roma are branded as snakes after their reactions to Shaughna being brutally dumped by Callum and Demi being dumped by Nas." Shaughna read out as the group all looked like they were shocked by the second part.

Demi just made a face knowing that the other ginger had been chatting shit about her. "What I have an opinion and I reacted but the way you acted Demi was more like Shaughna who had known Callum for so long, like you had been with him less than a week, and hadn't seen him for most of it." Frankie Roma told the group, not giving a shit over what they thought of her.

~~

"So up next is Frankie Roma and Luke M" Jamie said as they were the next couple who would be at risk of being dunked into the tank.

The next news outlet was The Capital FM. Jamie read out the News Story. "Love Island fans predict heartbreak for Siannise Fudge after Luke T tells the boys she got ------ in --------." He read from the card.

"Luke M." Jamie told the boy as he looked at him.

Luke M told the group his answer. "Love Island fans predict heartbreak for Siannise Fudge after Luke T tells the boys she got kinky in hideaway?"

And Luke M was dunked into the water, unshockingly, he didn't want to give Luke T out like that.

"Frankie." Jamie told the girl as he nodded at the girl in a neon green snake prink bikini.

Frankie Roma had her first guess, if she was wrong she was in the water, if she was right, she just wouldn't be in the water. "Love Island fans predict heartbreak for Siannise Fudge after Luke T tells the boys she got naked in hideaway."

"The correct answer is: "Love Island fans predict heartbreak for Siannise Fudge after Luke T tells the boys she got naked in hideaway." Shaughna read out as the group.

"How did you know?" The group asked Frankie Roma.

"Cos I got told by Luke M. How the fuck do you not remember that shit." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shook her head.

~~

"Ched it's over to you." Shaughna told the girl as he looked at her.

"You never know what happened in the villa." Priscilla told the group.

"But you do." Shaughna told the group as they all looked to the girl.

"You're not fucking joking." Frankie Roma told the group as she shook her head.

"Pick one name, one of the lads, at the end." The end of the row that Callum spoke of was Luke M and Luke T. The fuck was he getting at.

"It's almost like Callum knows something." Frankie Roam told the group as she raised an eyebrow at them.

"Casa Amor causes Callum, Luke M and Mike's heads to turn on tonights Love Island." Ched read out, before not getting dunked. The fuck was happening.

"The correct answer is: "Casa Amor causes Callum, Luke M and Mike's heads to turn on tonights Love Island." Shaughna read out as the group all looked like they were shocked by the second part.

"Do you have something to explain, boyfriend?" Frankie Roma raised an eyebrow at the boy. She wasn't pissed, just yet, that could wait, she was more upset than anything that no one had told her this.

"The girls talk about it?" Luke T told his best friend of the girls.

"Yeah, and I thought that four of youse that were in Casa were me best friends, but I guess I'm gonna have a new friend hunt." Frankie Roma told Molly, Callum, Luke M and Luke T as she looked away from her boyfriend.

"This is yet another reason why I don't trust boys. Can't fucking leave them alone without them fucking you over." Frankie Roma told the camera in the beach hut as she looked like she was on the verge of tears but was holding them back as much as she could.

~~

"Everyone feels tense." Jess told Siannise and Frankie Roma as they both nodded.

"Yeah, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe the public misinterpreted an innocent talk he had with one of the Casa Girls, but I just don't know. It just feels shit" Frankie Roma told the two girls as they nodded.

~~

"Do you think there has been some lying?" Siannise now asked the ginger haired girl as the three of the girls nodded.

"There's no smoke without fire. Obviously something has been done." Frankie Roma told them as she nodded.

"But maybe he was just being polite." Jess told her trying to make the Australian feel better about this.

Frankie Roma just gritted her teeth as she didn't know what to think.

~~

"So what happened in Casa Amor, tell me everything Luke." Frankie Roma told him as she looked him in the eyes with no smile on her face.

"Well we went in there and I told them all that I wasn't looking to find anyone as I had someone in the villa. I didn't name you, cos I thought you would want to tell Finn face to face about what was going on." Luke M started to tell his girl as she nodded.

"Then I started talking to some of the girls, but none of them went any further, I spoke about my relationship, like what was going on, with you." Luke M continued to tell the girl.

"Then I was asked to share a bed on the first night with Jamie, but I slept on the day bed with Luke T." Frankie Roma heard Luke M tell her.

~~

"Then what else could have made people think that you were going to have your head turned?" Frankie Roma asked Luke M as she placed her legs under her as she placed her hand to hide anything from flashing to the cameras.

"That's something I don't know." Luke M told the girl truthfully.

Frankie Roma just stayed silent.

"Tell me what you're thinking. I can't read minds." Luke M told his girl as he pulled the cushion she was sitting on.

Frankie Roma just squeaked before she laughed as she didn't expect him to literally pull her closer.

"I don't know. Because I'm confused as to what they would have seen if you don't know what they saw. But I do trust you. And I have no reason not to trust you, I just don't know how to feel. Like why did the public feel like that." Frankie Roma told Luke M as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"So what's happening next with how you're feeling?" Luke M asked Frankie Roma as he held her chin lightly with his hand.

"I don't want this to affect us." As Frankie Roma told Luke M this he let out a breath as he was scared for how this could have affected him and Frankie Roma.

~~

Before Luke M moved closer to Frankie Roma and kissed her fore head lightly and she pouted at him as she jokingly narrowed her eyes at him.

"You missed." Frankie Roma told him with a pout.

"Oh, how did I miss?" Luke M asked her sarcastically.

"You missed." She just told him before he kissed her forehead, her two eyelids. Then her cheeks then her chin and jaw before finally snogging her. "Finally babe."

Luke M just laughing at her, as she ruined the moment for once.

~~

There was a text chime resonating throughout the villa and they all looked to see Finn with his phone in his hands.

"I've got a text!" The boy shouted as he smiled.

"Islanders, The Hideaway is open and it's time to choose who gets to make the most of it. #DontForgetYourToothBrush #SpoonForTwo" Finn started to read out.

And as he did everyone heard Natalia call out. "Mike and Priscilla!"

"MIKE AND PRISCILLA!" Everyone ended up cheering for the couple as they agreed on them going away from them for the night.

~~

Frankie Roma was brushing her teeth. Bent over as she spat into the sink. Callum and Luke T running into the bath room behind her and they both screamed in her ear.

"Ahhhhhhhh. Fuck you Luke and Callum! Why didn't you stop them!" Frankie Roma said. Screaming as the two boys broke her ear drums, before she shouted to calm speaking to Luke M as she crouched, leaning against the wall.

~~

Frankie Roma woke up the next morning as she hid her head in Luke M's chest.

"You two were like making a porno." Siannise told them as everyone woke up.

"Well I'm sorry, we woke you up, but Rommie couldn't keep quiet." Finn told Luke T and Siannise. Before Luke M just laughed with Luke T.

For once she had her shorts on and her top on.

~~

"How are you feeling after last night?" Luke M asked her as he moved her hair showing off her neck and collarbone moving it.

"Tired and sore. You really do a number on me, I swear." Frankie Roma told him as they laughed.

"Well good, I want people to know you're mine. And I'm yours." Luke M told her as he fed her some of the food on her fork.

"Well good, and it's delicious." Frankie Roma told him as she gave him a peck after swallowing her food.

"When we get out I promise you that you will be coming down to Redcar, and I'll take you on a date, our choice." Luke M told her.

"Well that's good. I'll take you to Australia at some point, and show you my Gran's cafe on the Promednade. I think you'll like the sweets there. Since you like sweet things." Frankie Roma told him, remembering her first date with Luke M on his first full day in the Villa.

"You remembered." Luke M said.

"I know, I remember most things you say, as long as I'm not staring into your eyes." Frankie Roma told him giggling before he gave her a peck on the lips as she carried on giggling.

~~

Luke M slowly got up after he rolled Frankie Roma off of him and he moved to the edge of the day bed where he yelled. "I've got a text!" Luke M shouted to the islanders who weren't near the group of four.

"Are you for real?" Priscilla shouted back.

"I wonder what?!" Jamie shouted as well.

"Guys!" Luke M shouted as he got the text up and everyone seemed to come closer together.

"Islanders, Tonight there will be a recoupling." Luke M started to read out.

"Shit." Siannise whispered as she looked to the group, as there was an extra girl. One of the girls was saying goodbye then.

"The boys will choose who they want to couple up with and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the Island. #CrunchTime #GoneGirl." Luke M called out to the now alert Islanders who were keenly listening in.

~~

Luke M and Frankie Roma met outside the two dressing rooms as he looped his hands around his girl's waist and she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Frankie Roma felt the tips of Luke's calloused fingers run against her veilish material before he pulled her in for a hug before the camera caught them lightly kissing as they smiled, before they walked outside.

~~

There was then just a text chime that resonated through the villa.

"I've got a text!" Siannise shouted out to everyone as she looked at her phone, while she stood up.

"All Islanders must gather around the fire pit immediately!" Siannise read out making everyone dread the decision that was about to come. This seemed like the final recoupling. And if it was some people could be screwed as some seemed to only be in friendship couples.

Like Finn was just going to pick a friendship couple. it seemed like Jamie might only be a friendship couple.

~~

Luke M stood up and started his first speech with his girlfriend stood in front of him as she waited to hear his words to her. "I want to couple up with this girl, because I feel like the feelings that I have developed are something I did not believe I would find when I came in here. And I mean as wonderful as these boys are. as the days go on all I want to do is spend as much time with her as possible."

"Lies." Luke T told the boy making the group all laugh as they shook their head at the couple's best friend.

Luke M continued as all of the girls looked pleased and happy with his speech, and Siannise shook Frankie Roma's hand as she heard all of his words. "I would say around 20 hours of the day make me smile, the other four I want to rip me hair out. But you would be too upset about not seeing your bitches." This made the group laugh at how accurate it was, she would miss the group too much.

"And as the days have been going on I am thinking more and more about this outside. And I can't wait to meet her little brother, who sounds like the perfect but still demon version of herself. And meet her grandparents who helped her through so much and just to thank them for making her the girl she is in front of me today." As Luke M said this tears built up at the thought of her family, she just wanted to be around them and have her brother by her side again. "And I can't wait for her to meet mine. As the days go on, I am just itching to get it going on the outside." Frankie Roma was just in tears at this point.

"So the girl I would like to couple up with is...." Luke M slowly drew out to the group, even though they already knew who he would pick. "Roms."

Frankie Roma was hugged by Siannise before she kissed the girl's cheek before she walked over to Luke M.

"You're a fucker for making me cry." Frankie Roma told him as she hugged him and gave him a kiss before she sat down.

~~

"You are the most perfect girlfriend ever." Luke M whispered into her hear, getting a shiver running up her spine. Before Frankie Roma just started giggling at the feeling before she felt Luke M's fingers tickling the sides of her ribs.

"Please stop!" Frankie Roma shrieked at the tickling getting faster making her laughter even louder. "I will run."

~~

"You aren't leaving my arms tonight." Luke M told her. As Luke M nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck placing delicate kisses in the area.

Before Frankie Roma pulled Luke M's lips up to hers, letting their lips moved slowly before becoming more passionate, as they snog went on. Frankie Roma being pulled to straddling Luke M.

~~

Frankie Roma brushed her teeth as Luke M came up behind her and he hugged her close to his chest as Frankie Roma spat out the toothpaste into the sink.

Before Luke M slapped her ass.

"Hey!" Frankie Roma told him before she kicked him lightly in the stomach before Luke M grabbed Frankie Roma's leg before wrapping it around his waist before picking her up.

Luke M placed Frankie Roma's toothbrush back and he walked her downstairs in his arms, and Dippy in his hands as well.

Once they got into bed Finn kissed his girl and they cuddled into each other. Before they started to snog lightly.

~~

It was Frankie Roma's phone. "I've got a text!" She loudly called to the group.

Frankie Roma yelled to all the islanders. "Frankie Roma and Luke M, It's time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #TopsyTurvy #LifesADream"

~~

"I feel like we both want the same things for when we get out of here. We both wanna go travelling, maybe together?" Frankie Roma told him, curious.

"Oh, together?" Luke M asked her with a cheeky smile on his face, as she covered hers, before he pulled her hand down and told her. "I would love to go travelling with you though."

"Would you?" Frankie Roma asked him if he was sure.

"Of course." Luke M told her.

"I've never been to Redcar. You would need to show me around." Frankie Roma told him, with a smile.

"Well when you come and visit now, you're staying with me." Luke M told her. "Well you better take me to Autralia then and show me around Adelaide."

"I wanna know what you think your mum would think of me." Frankie Roma asked him.

"Oh definitely, they'll definitely love you." Luke M reassured her.

~~

"When ever you have a family would you want a dog?" Frankie Roma asked Luke M.

"Yeah, definitely." Luke M told her as he moved a strand of her hair out of her face.

"That's another tick for you. I've always said I wanted more dogs then just my baby back home." Frankie Roma told him. "Do they moult?"

"Yeah, a bit." Luke M told her.

"Well, then your hoovering skills must be good." Frankie Roma told him, giggling.

"Cheers to our first date, and to many more in the future." Luke M told her, as they clinked their glasses together.

"I look forward to them." Frankie Roma told him as Luke M pulled her in for a kiss.

"But before we go back to those crazy people, come one." Frankie Roma told him as he stood up and he knew what was coming, she was going to teach him how to dance a bit.

Luke M smiled and laughed at her face before she started to teach him how to dance a bit before they left to go back to the villa full of craziness.

~~

Then a phone went off. "Is that a text?!" Natalia asked the girls.

"I've got a text!" Shouted to the boys as they hadn't heard the text due to their chat.

"Islanders, It's time to get up close and personal in today's very romantic couples challenge 'Valentines Bae' #TheCourseOfTrueLove #NeverRunsSmooth!" Siannsie read out.

"Whoo!" The group got excited for this day.

~~

Then after Siannise and Luke T's failure it was Luke M and Frankie Roma , the fucking shorties.

They did really well on the first two parts as they both got through it quickly and carefully.

They ran through the gauntlet of Bears and Siannise and Luke T were in control of this, and they were being bitches to the couple that ran through this. But the couple came out unscathed.

They then almost fell through the green sludge and Roses, before they kisses doing the Lady and The Tramp style Spaghetti thing.

~~

"We're going to go downstairs and have a plan of how I'm gonna...." Luke T trailed off as he was surrounded by some of the lads and Frankie Roma.

"To be your girlfriend." Frankie Roma asked the boy.

"Yeah, cos I wanna ask her." Luke T told them.

"You have my permission." Frankie Roma told the boy as she nodded.

"Good." Luke T told her as they fist bumped.

~~

"I can't believe you thought of this Luke. it blows mine out of the water." Luke M told the boys.

"Well you still ended up with me." Frankie Roma told her boyfriend as she leaned back and gave him a light kiss.

"Piss off." Frankie Roma told the boys.

~~

"You look lovely." Luke M told her as he hugged her from behind.

"Thank you, bub." Frankie Roma told him as she kissed his bare chest.

"Dress looks nice on you." Luke M flirted with her as Frankie Roma walked away from him.

"You like that?" Frankie Roma asked him as she smirked at him through the mirror.

"You know where it'd look better?" Luke M asked her with a cheeky toothpaste smile.

"Oh fuck off!" Frankie Roma said as she laughed knowing what his answer would be 'on the floor'. "And I'm stealing one of your jackets."

"The bedroom floor." Luke M yelled as she left him in the bathroom alone. "And steal as many as you want Princess."

"That's not an original nickname!" Frankie Roma told her boyfriend as she walked away from him.

~~

Luke M and Frankie Roma looked gorgeous as hell, they were just sexy as hell as they walked holding hand to fix the gems on their face, as it was a botched job all over.

"What's going on?" Siannise asked Frankie Roma and Luke M seeing them fix something they had on their face.

"What could it be?" Luke M told the girl as they both faced her for the first time. And it made Siannise cackle with laughter. Frankie Roma sent the girl a middle finger as she laughed.

And then they grabbed the pillow with the Tiara, Frankie Roma's arm looped through Luke M's as they walked over to Siannise.

"We have a little surprise for ya." Frankie Roma told Siannise as she smiled and stood in front of her best friend in the villa.

~~

"Hello, dear Princess, so fierce and sleek." Frankie Roma started to read off of her phone to Siannise.

"You must quest to the peak." Frankie Roma continued as she read out her part, and she smiled at Siannise winking at her.

Luke M continued on for her then. "Your first clue lies at the Dragon's Den, where you will be asked a question about your prince."

~~

Luke M and Frankie Roma now lead the girls to Luke T who had the gems which made Siannise laugh.

"Join your Prince." Luke M and Frankie Roma told the girl as they got her to the day beds.

"Look at your face." Siannise laughed at Luke T.

~~

They had to wait for an answer. "She said yes!" Luke T told the group, once he and Siannise broke apart from their kiss.

Frankie Roma and Luke M shared a look as they ran and jumped onto the day bed squashing the couple.

~~ 

"We still look like absolute prats." Frankie Roma told Luke M as she laughed as she had a picture taken together.

"Sexy prats." Luke M told her as they laughed and they kissed as Frankie Roma stood in front of him with her hands on his cheeks.

~~

Frankie Roma was brushing her teeth. Bent over as she spat into the sink. Callum and Luke T running into the bath room behind her and they both screamed in her ear.

"Ahhhhhhhh. Fuck you Luke and Callum! Why didn't you stop them!" Frankie Roma said. Screaming as the two boys broke her ear drums, before she shouted to calm speaking to Luke M as she crouched, leaning against the wall.

~~

A bit later, once the lights were out and they knew they weren't alone in a PG night, there was a loud bang.

Luke M as he was on top, pulled the covers back to look at Luke T and Siannise's bed who made the bang. Frankie Roma just had the giggles from it.

"My bed's completely broken!" Siannise whispered to Frankie Roma as Frankie Roma pulled up her underwear and moved out of the covers and to Siannise and Luke T's bed.

"Oh No!" Luke M told Siannise a bit sarcastically. Frankie Roma trying to see what was wrong with it, while the room was also pitch fucking black.

"It's alright. You'll just be known for breaking beds." Frankie Roma told Siannise and Luke T as she rubbed her arms before getting back into bed with Luke M.

~~

"Wake up Princess, you can tease Luke and Siannise this morning for breaking the bed." Luke M told his girlfriend.

"Morning Lukie Trotters and Siannise, bed breakers." Frankie Roma told the boy and girl who were in the bed next to her's.

"Morning Frankie Roma Laia Ayor Hickey." Luke T told her.

"How the fuck do you remember that?! He doesn't even know it!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she looked shocked by his words.

Frankie Roma snogging Luke M once again as she was half out of the bed and she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

~~

"Oh my Gosh! Oh my GOSH!" Finn suddenly yelled out from his bed as he ran away from the bed.

Frankie Roma got up in her bra and shorts as she walked over still half asleep as she went to find the animal that Finn had shared a bed with.

And Ched and Frankie Roma got the bug wrapped up before Ched had the doors open as Frankie Roma got the critter outside as it was on the blanket.

~~

"I've got a text!" Finn shouted to the group that was randomly around the villa.

"Islanders, It's time to reveal how you feel about each other's relationships in today's Challenge." Finn read out.

"Ha!" Frankie Roma laughed as she found this out. "My honesty comes in handy!"

~~

"The first question is........ Which couple is the Laziest?" Priscilla asked all of the couples, reading from a card.

Frankie Roma and Luke M looked at each other as they started to discuss.

"Can we choose ourselves?" Luke T asked Priscilla to make the group laugh.

"Franks and Luke?" Mike asked the first couple.

"Okay, really sorry, but, some people get dishes done themselves...." Frankie Roma told the group as she turned the board and showed. "Siannise and Luke T, I don't know how many times I've done your dishes Luke."

~~

"Which couple is the most vain?" Mike asked next to the couples, reading from a card in his hands.

Frankie Roma and Luke M looked at each other as they started to discuss.

"Franks and Luke?" Mike asked the first couple.

"Okay, really sorry, but, the amount of photos one boy takes in one night is more than me!" Frankie Roma told the group as she turned the board and showed. "Siannise and Luke T, and the outfit matches are also a factor."

"Okay, Callum and Molly?" Mike asked the couple at the middle of the line.

"Frankie Roma and Luke M!" Callum told them all, as they laughed.

"Just because Frankie Roma is high maintenance at night, she spends a long time getting ready." Callum told them all with love in his words to his little sister figure.

"Jess, Ched?" Mike asked the penultimate couple in the line up.

"We picked Luke M and Franks." Ched told the couple.

"Just because I feel like, Luke you spend more time blowing your hair than me!" Jess told the group.

"I mean he does." Frankie Roma confirmed with a laugh.

"Finn and Demi?" Mike asked the final couple.

"Luke M and Frankie Roma!" Finn told them.

"This is purely because I know that Luke loves his concealer." Demi announced to the group.

"Finn loves his concealer as well! SHIT!" Frankie Roma told them.

~~

"Which couple is the most fake?" Mike asked the group.

"Franks and Luke?" Mike asked the first couple.

"Okay, not really sorry for the reason" Frankie Roma told the group as she turned the board and showed.

"Natalia and Jamie." Luke M told the group.

"They haven't had as much time with each other, but last time Natalia had a boy she used the ick line." Frankie Roma took the fall for this. This made the group shout as they heard the couple's reasoning.

"Natalia and Jamie?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have chosen, Frankie Roma and Luke M." Jamie told everyone.

"Just for the fact that we think every other couple here is genuine." Jamie told them, as they got the gasps for saying it about the first official couple.

"Even the friendship couple?" Frankie Roam asked the boy as she pointed to Finn and Demi.

"THE FUCK!" Frankie Roma told the beach hut. "Like what the fuck, neither of you were here through our saga, like fuck off."

Luke M sat by her side as he ran his fingers over her shoulder.

"Like we don't need to hear their opinion, it doesn't matter to us." Luke M added.

~~

"Which couple is the most argumentative?" Priscilla asked the couples.

"Franks and Luke?" Mike asked the first couple.

"Callum and Molly" Frankie Roma told the group as she turned the board and showed. "Callum says some shit..... and then annoys Molly."

"Molly and Callum?" Mike asked the couple next in the line.

"Frankie and Luke M." Molly read out from her board as she turned it around.

"Only because, one of them..... *Cough cough* FRANK throws drinks in peoples faces when they go for her man" Callum told the group making the group laugh at the memory that Jamei didn't know about.

"Why wouldn't I? He's my man." Frankie Roma told the couples as she looked at them.

"Finn and Demi?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have chosen, Frankie and Luke M." Finn told everyone.

"Just for the fact that I know about all of the arguments she has had with people, not with Luke and there are many." Finn told them.

"Oi, giving shit away there." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shook her head with a smile.

"Jess, Ched?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have also picked Frankie and Luke M!" Jess told them.

"Okay, Luke and Siannise?" Mike asked the couple at the end of the line.

"No brainer, Frank and Luke!" Luke T told them all.

"Because Frankie throws drinks at people." Luke T told them all.

"Will that ever leave me." Frankie Roma asked the boy as she shook her head.

~~

"Which couple are the biggest attention seekers?" Mike asked the next question.

"Frankie and Luke M?" Mike asked the couple.

"I went with Mike and Priscilla because Mike treats every day like a dream boys audition!" Luke M told them.

"And he struts everywhere." Frankie Roma added.

"The next question is, which couple would you least want to double date?" Priscilla asked the group.

"Can we pick two?" Frankie Roma asked.

"No, pick, which do you like more?" Mike told the girl as she looked about ready to throw the chalk at the boy.

"Frankie and Luke M?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have gone with...... Finn and Demi!" Frankie Roma told them. "Natalia and Jamie were second on the list."

"With all of it, I don't think we need more drink throwing." Luke M announced to the group.

~~

"Which couple is the most grumpy?" Priscilla asked the next question.

"Franks and Luke M?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We voted for Callum and Molly!" Frankie Roma told them.

"This is nothing to do with Molly, but Callum you are a grumpy old man." Frankie Roma announced to the group.

"Callum and Molly?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have also picked Franks and Luke M!" CallMollyum told them.

"Just because I know sometimes you are short tempered, and you throw drinks in peoples faces." Callum and Molly announced to the group. Making them cackle with laughter as Frankie Roma flipped Callum off.

"We have also picked Franks and Luke M!" Mike told them.

"Only Luke has the privileges of waking you up in the morning." Mike announced to the group, making them laugh.

"It's true, she threatened me when I woke her up yesterday!" Luke T told the group.

"So you admit you threw the pillow." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shook her head.

"Demi and Finn?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have also picked Luke and Frankie Roma!" Finn told them.

"I slept next to you and you would get angsty if I woke you up in the morning." Finn announced to the group.

"Jamie and Natalia?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have also picked Frankie Roma and Luke M!" Natalia told them.

"For the exact same reason." Natalia announced to the group.

~~

"The next question is.... which couple is most likely to cheat?" Mike asked the group.

"Natalia and Jamie?" Mike asked the next couple.

"We have gone for Frankie Roma and Luke M!" Jamie told them, everyone's jaws dropping to the floor as he said this.

"We think they were the most ungenuine couple here, and they both just seemed to have rushed everything." Jamie announced to the silence that was the group.

"Well fuck you both!" Frankie Roam told the Beach Hut.

"I had to do match making on both of them before Luke left for Casa." Siannise backed up Frankie Roma and Luke M, who she could tell were about to be pissed off.

~~

"I am pissed, like seriously pissed." Frankie Roma told Luke M as she stood with him in their spot on the day beds.

"I get why." Luke M told his girlfriend.

"Like why do we seem so ingenuine?" Frankie Roma asked him as she furrowed her brows.

"We aren't and that's all that matters, are we friends with them?" Luke M asked his girl.

"No." He answered his own questions.

"So do we need their opinion?" Frankie Roma heard Luke M asked her.

She shook her head. "Exactly." Luke M told her as he leaned partially on her.

"Now, we are going to forget about what they said, why do we give two shits over what they say, they don't know us. And our relationship can do without them. I mean they know shit." Luke M told his girl.

~~

Luke M and Frankie Roma stood up to tell the group. "So we are voting for this couple because.... we think this couple is purely together for the convenience of having someone in here. And we don't think that they are genuine and we don't see them wanting to be around each other" Frakie Roma told the group for the first couple. "There are other couples in here who we think are strong couples. So the first couple we are voting for is...... Natalia and Jamie."

"So we are voting for this couple because.... we think they are together as a friendship couple, and we never see them together unless they are in a group or going to bed. And we think that the other couples here, well not the first couple, are all here in genuine couples." Luke M told the group for the second couple. "There are other couples in here who we think are strong couples. So the second couple we are voting for is...... Finn and Demi."

~~

Jamie and Natalia stood up to tell the group their votes. "So we are voting for this couple because.... we feel like these people had a chance to get to know each other before Casa Amor even happened and there was nothing there. And all of a sudden it is here and it doesn't seem genuine" Priscilla told the group for the first couple. "So the first couple we are voting for is...... Frankie Roma and Luke M."

Frankie Roma was pissed beyond belief, like fuck them.

~~

There was then another text that came through into Siannise's phone.

"Demi and Finn, Jess and Ched, Molly and Callum, Natalia and Jamie, Mike and Priscilla and Frankie Roma and Luke M you have all received votes from your fellow islanders. And therefore you are all vulnerable." Sianise read out from her phone. "And will face the public vote."

~~

"I feel awful." Siannise told the couple.

"So do I." Luke M added as they all shook their heads.

"The one thing I don't is why do they think that a couple that is boyfriend and girlfriend, are not compatible, I get that you two may have rushed some things but you two were best friends before you actually started anything with each other, and it's just so confusing. And I swear it feels like you were getting ready to hit her." Siannise joked with the girl.

"I was, like really, over everyone in here, we're not compatible, like make it make sense." Frankie Roma told the group as she shook her head and placed it on Luke M's shoulder.

~~

"Do you think some people voted based on friendships in the Villa?" Luke T asked a big question.

"Slightly." Finn nodded his head as he spoke.

"I think I did, i can't lie." Luke T told them all, but it was expected.

"Like, I just overlooked some things with some couples because they're some of my closest friends and I wouldn't feel good about sending them home." Luke T told the group.

"Like it's the same with us. You have to live with yourself after the voting, and if you voted for your best friend, you'd also have to realise that they could get sent home, I couldn't live with it, if I was in a position to send you two or Callum and Molly, like I couldn't do it." Frankie Roma told the couple as she nodded.

~~

Luke M grabbed Frankie Roma by the stomach as he picked up the Ginger Australian and threw her over his shoulder and carried her downstairs to the bedroom as they laughed.

"LUKE! Put me down!" Frankie Roma shouted at the boy.

"There we go, we have another reason why you and Luke M are compatible. He is your personal Uber." Luke T told the group making the group that listened in laughter, well that was most of the group.

And Natalia and Jamie just knew that Luke T was shading their couple and their comments from the day before.

~~

"I'm a mum!" Frankie Roma told Luke T as their cribs were next to each other.

"Bub look at him." Frankie Roma told Luke M with a puppy dog face. As he chuckled at her getting so excited.

Luke M kissed Frankie Roma on the forehead as he wrapped his arms around the girl holding the plastic baby.

"Molly come get your child." Frankie Roma told the only girl who didn't want to be there, well not the only one but the other one she didn't walk to, well they had said about three words to each other since she arrived.

~~

"And this little piggy went "Whooo!" Luke M said as he tickled the baby. Frankie Roma laughing as well as they looked at their new born son.

"There's a good boy, aren't you?" Luke M said to the baby in the beach hut and Frankie Roma fed their son a bottle.

"Awwwwww." Frankie Roma said as she watched Luke M with their son.

"There's a good boy!" Luke M added again.

"Little baby!" Frankie Roma told their son.

"Drink your bottle now." Luke M told their son as Frankie Roma fed him.

~~

"look at these fucking cute shoes." Frankie Roma told Luke M as she picked up a pair of the shoes.

"I need to stop swearing." Frankie Roma told herself as she slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Language, mummy naughty isn't she." Luke M told Baby Lucas as he pretneded to tickle the baby.

"Maybe he does want a bit of breast?" Luke M asked Frankie Roma as they sat in the beach hut with their baby.

~~

"Callum, Lucas and Rocky, say hello to each other and be best friends?" Molly asked as she walked into the living room as she came from outside with a cup of tea in her hands, staying far away from Elvis as possible.

"No yours has been crying." Luke T told the couple.

"Bleeping no. I don't want him to cry." Frankie Roma told Luke M as he held and excited grin.

"We don't want ours to cry." Luke T and Frankie Roma told Callum as they linked arms trying to avoid Callum's grin.

"Come here!" Callum started to tell Luke T and Frankie Roma as they walked off. "Come here, Rocky, Lucas."

"No, thank you." Luke T added.

"No thanks, Lucas, Rocky, this is what to do if strange men, like your Uncle Callum start following you." Frankie Roma taught Rocky and Lucas as she ran off, still being protective over Lucas.

~~

"Bub, Baby Lucas is watching us." Frankie Roma said as Luke M climbed on top of her as she laughed, as he kissed her cheek. "Baby Lucas is watching Mummy and Daddy play."

Before Luke M got up and pulled Lucas' hat down covering the baby's eyes. "Now he can't see." Luke M told her, as Frankie Roma laughed at his antics.

Before she let him pull her in for a snog. As he laid himself on top of her. But not for long as Lucas started crying. "No Lucas!" Luke M said as he got up off of Frankie Roma.

"Sorry Lucas!" Frankie Roma told the baby.

"Lucas we had an agreement." Luke M told the plastic baby as he crawled off Frankie Roma and he grabbed Lucas.

~~

Frankie Roma and Luke M walked out of the Villa last. "Look it's Uncle Luke and Uncle Frank!" Luke T said.

"Uncle!" Frankie Roma exclaimed to the boy, as she took his hat and threw it.

"How are we? How's your mother?" Luke M asked the group.

"She's alright." Luke M answered.

"Tell her to pop round and see us soon." Luke M joked with Luke M.

"Say hi to auntie Frank." Callum told their baby boy.

~~

"Wait, so how do people react to you and your brother do they assume, he is your son or your brother?" Luke T asked the girl.

"They assume both, and then when I say brother, I know it confuses him but biologically he is my brother, but it doesn't make him any less my son, I just know the second I tell them he is my son, or they then ask my age, it can get messy, like they can assume so much about me, as I would have had him when I was 14, and I know how judges I would get for it all." Frankie Roma told the two boys.

"Well Uncle Luke T's have got to meet Logan." Frankie Roma heard Luke T tell her as they hugged her.

"And Family day will be soon, so not long until you might see him." Frankie Roma heard Luke M add as he whispered to her so the mics hopefully wouldn't pick up on it, before he gave Luke M a kiss on the forehead.

~~

"Do you miss daddy? I miss daddy as well." Frankie Roma told Lucas as she cuddled the quiet baby, before she led down when Molly threw her baby out of the pram.

"Baby! Lucas there's daddy!" Frankie Roma yelled once she saw Luke M walk back out from fuck knows where and she walked over with Lucas, in her arms.

"Come spend time with your baby." Frankie Roma told Luke M as she passed Lucas to him.

~~

"I don't wanna give Lucas up." Frankie Roma told Luke M with a pout.

"Well we can just make a baby bub." Luke M told her as he tickled her.

"Babe." Frankie Roma told Luke M, as she psuhed his with her hip.

Almost all of the boys carried the girls back up the stairs after the challenge was officially over.

~~

There was a text chime that resonated through the villa.

Demi got a text. "I've got a text!"

Before Demi continued to read from her phone. "Mummies and Daddies, Your parenting challenge is now over. The couple who took the best care of their baby and therefore are the winners of today's challenge are Priscilla and Mike! Frankie Roma and Finn, Demi and Luke M and Callum and Molly also passed the challenge. Siannise and Luke T, Jess and Ched, and Natalia and Jamie failed. As more than half of you passed you will be rewarded with a party tonight. #WetTheBabysHead"

This got the group all cheering.

~~

"From a lad's point of view, when you see Franks with a baby, I know it's a doll, but does it give you...?" Luke T asked Luke M. "You fancy them more don't you?"

"Of course it does." Luke M told her.

"It's sexy innit, like?" Luke T added.

"Really?" Frankie Roma questioned her boyfriend.

"Franks, you won't ever see this side, because, obviously from a lad's point of view, it's like a maternal thing for you, and you being protective and like it just makes a girl sexy. Know what I mean?" Luke T asked Luke M. "I find it sexy when you've got a mum who's very protective."

~~

"I've got a text!" Frankie Roma shouted to the group. "Why is it me fucking with the mood?"

"All islanders must gather around the fire pit immediately." Frankie Roma read from her phone before she sighed loudly.

~~

Priscilla got the next text, this meant that her and Mike weren't the first couple safe. "The first couple saved by the public is......" Then she got the next text. "Frankie Roma and Luke M."

Frankie Roma and Finn kissed as they sat down happy they got to carry on their journey.

Demi got the next text. "The second couple saved by the public is......" Then he got the next text. "Molly and Callum."

~~

Frankie Roma slowly stood up, she didn't know what to do, she wasn't close to either of them.

"I'm sorry for how things went yesterday." Natalia apologised to the girl.

"I am sad that we didn't get one more proper chat with her, but it was nice to know she regretted what she said, but I am gonna miss her, she was a Casa Girl and I remember meeting her." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut camera.

~~

The next text came and it was to Luke T. "Demi and Finn, and Priscilla and Mike, you are still vulnerable."

"Fuck." Frankie Roma and Siannise whispered as they held each other's hands.

"But only one more couple will leave tonight." Luke T finsihed his text off. "Which couple stays and which couple is dumped will be decided by your fellow Islanders."

Frankie Roma tilted her head back, not this again, she just wanted to cry.

~~ 

"Who did we vote for out of the couples up there?" Luke M asked Frankie Roma as she held his hand.

"Finn and Demi." Frankie Roma whispered to him.

"I think the only way we can be fair is to send home the friendship couple." Luke M told Frankie Roma.

"yeah, Mike and Priscilla really are a couple but Finn and Demi it is just on friendship terms." Frankie Roma told Luke M as they were the first couple to make their decision.

~~

"We have decided to save this couple because...." Frankie Roma started out of her and Luke M for the group. "even though it was a really hard decision, this couple has been on a romantic relationship basis since they came into the villa, compared with the other who we do not see having a romantic spark."

"So the couple we have decided to save is....." Frankie Roma continued to tell the group. "Priscilla and Mike."

~~

Frankie Roma was one of the first up as she quickly moved to hug Finn.

"I started my journey with Finn, and even if we didn't have a nice ending, he was still one of my best friends in here, and I...." Frankie Roma trailed off as she was in the Beach Hut. "He was an amazing boy and I'm gonna miss him."

~~

"I've fallen hard for you." Luke M suddenly spoke to her, as Frankie Roma kept her hand moving through his hair.

"You've fallen. So have I." Frankie Roma told him as she moved a bit closer to him, and Luke ran his hand up and down her thigh.

~~

"And you'll always be able to call me your 'home' I'm not leaving you or your brother any time soon." Luke M told her as Frankie Roma relaxed in his arms. "We'll make this work, no matter what."

"I wanna say something and if you don't wanna say it back just yet you don't have to but I want you to know......." Frankie Roma told him before she started rambling as she got to the end.

"I love you." Luke M interrupting her speech to stop her rambling.

"I love you." Frankie Roma told him leaving out the 'too' as she didn't like saying it with 'too'.

Luke's smile grew slowly as did Frankie Roma's as their lips brushed past each other. Before he pulled her in a for a snog.

~~

Frankie Roma was ready for the day, she was working out with Luke M having fun as they worked out and they giggled and laughed while they did stretches.

Frankie Roma trying to teach Luke some stretches, but it was failing, but Luke M was showing her more of his fun party tricks, like how he can walk on his fucking hands. .

~~

"And we were having a really cute moment, just having a nice chat about our future when we get out of this place." Frankie Roma mentioned to the villa that encased them like a glass bubble, and they just weren't allowed to leave.

And Frankie Roma just wanted to build a bit of tension before she told the news. "Before we told each other we love each other. We both said it." Frankie Roma told the two girls. Both of them reacting with squeals, overjoyed for Frankie Roma.

"Oh my God!" Siannise said as she pulled Frankie Roma up between the girls as they all hugged.

"Yay!" Molly told her as she joined the hug.

"Yeah, we were just talking about our feelings and how we would always have each other when we go back home." Frankie Roma told them both.

"That is so fucking cute." Molly told her.

"Like I was rambling about him not having to say it back, and I hadn't even said it at that point and then he just told me that he loves me." Frankie Roma told them as she smiled thinking of last night.

"It's just weird as I didn't think I would find a perfect guy in here and here he is. I enjoy every single moment with him." Frankie Roma told the girls as she nodded at them about having someone she really loves in this villa.

"It's clear to see that you do love each other." Molly told her as she held the ginger haired girl's hand.

~~

"I've got a text!" Frankie Roma shouted to all of the islanders.

"Frankie Roma and Luke M, It's time to get ready to leave the villa for your final date. #RowRowRowYourBoat #WeAreSailing." Frankie Roma read from her phone.

"FUCK! I have to get in a boat with him!" Frankie Roma shouted to the group as she looked unsure of being in a boat with Luke M.

~~

"Oh fucking hell!" Frankie Roma told Luke M as she struggled to walk in her heels.

"Don't fall in, I'm not saving you!" Luke M told her cheekily as they walked holding hands, with most of Frankie Roma's weight being on him.

~~

"Right, I'm gonna push you out now, bye bye!" Luke M joked with Frankie Roma.

"Don't you dare babe, I'm not cut out for this!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she was about to grab onto him.

"Gentle, go GENTLE!" Frankie Roma calmly told the boy before yelling.

"Rommie, I need to get it out!" Luke M told her as he spoke to the scared Australian girl.

"Ahhhh!" Frankie Roma told Luke M as he stood in the boat and it strongly swayed from side to side.

"Luke, just jump in!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she yelled at him.

"Rommie. FRANK!" Luke M told the girl calmly. "Oh you little shit, don't sway the boat on purpose."

~~

"Obviously when I first came into this villa, I was with Finn and I thought it was all going smoothly but little did I know a few days later you'd be walking through those doors ready to become my best friend before we would realise what we had both been denying, but telling Siannise and Luke T. Anyway I had one conversation with you and I was like 'Wow, who is this woman I want her to be mine.'" Frankie Roma hid her face from Luke M as she said those words.

"I just couldn't wait to be one on one with you, and the connection was there straight away." Frankie Roma told him.

"It definitely was." Luke M told her as he grabbed her tiny hand in his.

"I mean we got along so well on that first date, and little did I know that everything would change as you became my go to person in here." Frankie Roma told him remembering her date with him on his first full day.

"And I'm so so glad that you chose me for that date. Because if you didn't, maybe we wouldn't have had this journey we've had."Frankie Roma told Luke M.

~~

"There's something I want to ask you." Luke M told her. This scared Frankie Roma a bit. Over what he could ask her. "To go back home and not to see you every day, and wake up next to you and take the piss out of you 24 7, I'd hate that. I love seeing that everyday. I love seeing your smile everyday when i get to wake up next to you. I love seeing your eyes, whether they are lighting up with happiness or tearing up from happiness. I could look into them all day. And then there's your laugh, which can go from a giggle to a laugh to a cackle. And I don't know what I would do if I couldn't hear that everyday. So when we get out of here and when we are still together, if you would like to find a place together. To find somewhere to live. Just for us two." Luke M asked her.

Frankie Roma had tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm gonna cry."

"Don't cry Princess." Luke M told her. Pulling her up into a hug.

She nodded into his chest. "I would like that." She told him as she hugged him tightly around his shoulders, as she was on her tiptoes.

~~

"He started saying the things he loves about me and things he will miss about each other when we can't see each other every day. And I was almost crying at this point when he said for when we are out of here then we can find a place for us two." Frankie Roma told the group of girls.

"Awwwwwwww" They all told her. Before they all cheered for her.

"Honestly I cannot describe how happy I am right now." Frankie Roma told the girls. "I am over the fucking moon."

~~

Frankie Roma was in the dressing room chatting with Luke T. "When he was saying this stuff I was just like. 'Oh my God. I am gonna be in tears in a second.'"

"I'm glad you had a good time." Luke T told her as they hugged. They really were just like bother and sister at this point.

"Thanks Lukie." Frankie Roma told him before he threw a dress at her as she left the dressing room, it hitting the door as it closed.

~~

Frankie Roma and Luke M were in the shower together as they saw Siannise and Luke T kissing before they both knocked on the windows and flipped them off, as it was weird this.

~~

Frankie Roma woke up with a phone going off around her, in the bedroom.

So she got up saw that Callum's phone was just going back and forth with chiming, so she grabbed a pillow and threw it harshly onto his face.

"Phone!" She whispered to him as she dropped the boy's phone onto his chest before she ran back to her bed and ignored everything happening with Callum and Molly.

~~

"Siannise and Rommie, Babe, you're doing a great job!" Luke M shouted at the two girls.

"I don't appreciate the sarcasm Mr. Mabbott!" Frankie Roma told Luke M as she shook her head.

"I can make you call me that later!" Luke M shouted at the group, as he winked at Frankie Roma.

"Not out here!" Luke T shouted at the very PDA couple.

~~

"Would you say you are like exclusive?" Jess asked the girl about the one thing the group was all wondering.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend before we got up and danced." Molly continued to tell the group, as they listened.

This got the girls all screaming as they all made one giant pile on top of Molly as they were all so happy for her and Callum, like GOD! Four boyfriend and girlfriends and one exclusive couple.

~~

"Franks come here!" Frankie Roma heard Mike shout at her.

"No, I'm making some tea!" Frankie Roma shouted back at the boy as she held up the mug she was using, emphasising her point.

"I'm coming to you!" The boy told her as he walked over to her.

"Right he's playing up to the play boy shit, and he's getting a playboy picture from each girl!" Ched shouted at the girl across the garden.

So Frankie Roma just stood there as she smiled at Mike.

"No, Kiss on the cheek!" Ched shouted making Frankie Roma turn and just give Mike a kiss on the cheek.

"There." Frankie Roma told the boy before she walked to the fridge to grab some milk for the two cups of tea.

~~

"Can you get us a Banana please Frank?" Luke M called over to his best friend as she was in the kitchen, yet again.

"I'm not your fucking servant!" Frankie Roma told her boyfriend as she didn't even missed a beat.

She picked up the Banana before she walked back over to the boys carrying her mic pack.

"There!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she chucked him the fruit. "Enjoy the Banana!"

"Cheers!" Luke M told the girl as she nodded, and went to walk off.

~~

"You can sit there and click your fingers sunshine!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she flipped him off as she passed them to him.

"Cookies!" Frankie Roma told the group as she dropped the cookie jar.

"Are you joking me!" Luke M told the girl.

"Are you giving me the ones from the floor?!" Luke M asked the girl in shock.

"yeah, if you want other ones get off of your arse." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shook her head.

"Go and get us a kit kat or something then!" Luke M shouted at the girl.

"I'm gonna strangle this boy!" Frankie Roma told Callum as she looked at him as she was back and forth from the kitchen.

"Anything else you want your majesty?" Frankie Roma asked the boy as she looked at him with her middle finger up at the boy.

~~

"Hiya Luke, baby, I wasn't gonna do this but I'm gonna murder ya later so don't worry." Frankie Roma told the boy as she passed the boy a sun cream.

"I mean I didn't want like seven biscuits, but....." Frankie Roma heard Luke M tell her.

"Did you get me a kit kat?" Luke M asked her, as Frankie Roma laughed and she gave him a kiss as she stood at the top of the sun lounger that he was led on.

"We don't have kit kats left. So I got you a Mars Bar." Frankie Roma told the boy as she passed him the chocolate bar.

"Drink you whore!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she walked off.

"Ahhhhh! That's salt!" Frankie Roma heard Luke M shout as he drank the tea, Frankie Roma cackling with laughter.

"Oh no!" Frankie Roma told the boy in fake shock before she laughed.

~~

"You will have to man handle me from this sun lounger to get me in there!" Frankie Roma told the boys as she held onto the wood of the sun lounger. "And who's gonna win? Me!"

"No! Luke, it ain't fucking funny!" Frankie Roma shouted at her boyfriend as she felt him prying her fingers off of the sun lounger.

"LUKE T GET OFF!" Frankie Roma shouted at the boy as they got her off of the wooden base as they pulled the cushion off of the sun lounger.

"FUCK OFF! CHED DON't YOU DARE!" Frankie Roma shouted at the boys as she wanted to stay dry.

Frankie Roma clung onto Luke T and Luke M.

"Let's go!" Luke T and Luke M told the girl as they jumped in with her forcing the girl in the water.

"Fuck you!" Frankie Roma told the boys as she stayed away from the three boys who got her in the water.

~~

"I've got a text!" Frankie Roma shouted at the group.

Frankie Roma read from her phone, but she first laughed. "You twats!" Frankie Roma pointed at the boys, reading the text slightly.

Before Frankie Roma added to her boyfriend as she looked down at him. "I'm gonna get you so watch out!"

"Islanders, Today the boys took on various undercover assignments in order to win a prize for the villa!" Frankie Roma read out from her phone.

She then continued reading as she told the girls. "Mike managed to get a kiss from each girl!"

"Luke T persuaded Jess she had something on her face." Frankie Roma told the group as she read the challenges the boys faced.

"Luke M convinced Frankie Roma to collect him five things." Frankie Roma told the group. "Diva whore!"

"Callum got Demi to give him a foot massage." Frankie Roma read out from the text.

"And Ched dropped Siannise's sunglasses in the pool and got Molly to retrieve them." Frankie Roma continued reading out.

"Finally all the boys persuaded all the girls to get into the pool." Frankie Roma told the group as she shook her head and flipped the boys off as she laughed.

"As all of the boys succeeded in their undercover assignments they've won cocktails for the whole villa this evening!" Frankie Roma read out the end of the text. "#MissionAccomplished #SecretWeapons."

~~

"Oh you fucker!" Luke M told Frankie Roma as she sprayed hairspray but Luke M didn't close his eyes.

"That wasn't my fault!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she shrugged her shoulders.

~~

Frankie Roma heard Siannise. "Ahh, she's back!"

Frankie Roma and Molly ran out of the dressing room as they grabbed Siannise before they dragged her into the dressing room.

"Tell us everything!" Frankie Roma told the girl as she was going her hair.

"Shall we go to the terrace?" Molly asked the girls as they all walked out with Frankie Roma still placing her hair up.

"Yeah!" Siannise told them as they all walked out of the messy dressing room.

~~

Then up after Priscilla was Luke M, well Justin Bieber.

"Feel free to dance, and just have a good time." Justin Bieber told the group, oops sorry, Luke M told the group this.

The group got up dancing quickly, Siannise and Frankie Roma being Luke M's hype women as they were the first up dancing together.

Fuck Luke M was looking directly at Frankie Roma as he played, and GOD it turned her on.

~~

Then it was Frankie Roma's turn to have her talent shown.

She didn't bother getting changed, she just changed her shoes to trainers.

She just had Luke M, Luke T, Siannise and Molly cheering the loudest of of all of the islanders.

~~

Frankie Roma was ready for bed. She wanted to cuddle with Luke M, she was tired and she knew that now they only had one or two days left in this place.

Frankie Roma walked into the bedroom, looking for Luke M with Dippy and her bottle of water opened in her hands.

"Where's Luke?" Frankie Roma asked as she pushed open the door.

"Don't know hun." Siannise told the ginger girl as they both carried on walking to her bad as she passed the curtain.

"Ahhhhhh!" Luke M shouted as he opened the curtains, scaring Frankie Roma as she screamed, but also getting water on him as she threw it at him.

"LUKE!" Frankie Roma yelled as everyone laughed at her and him. Well also him picking her up as he was drenched with water. He carried her to bed.

"I'm wet. And not in that way right now." Frankie Roma told him with everyone laughing at what she said.

Luke M laughed as he pulled her up to him. Before he kissed up her leg again. "This is giving me flashbacks." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shivered.

~~

Frankie Roma and Luke M snogged, as they were over the covers before Luke M pulled them over her, grabbing a condom from the bedside table.

Luke M started by sucking at the skin on Frankie Roma's neck, leaving behind a hickey. That was prominent. And there was already a second one on her collarbone.

~~

"Thank you for taking care of him." Luke T's mum told Frankie Roma and Luke M as they both hugged the older woman.

"It's been a lot of work." Frankie Roma told Luke T's mum as they laughed.

"But he's been amazing to us." Luke M added as they pulled away from the woman, as the group got to Luke T and Siannise's family.

Frankie Roma and Luke M moved to hug Luke T as they saw him in bits.

~~

Frankie Roma was relaxing with Siannise and Molly as they were sunbathing. They then all heard. "Oi Oi!" From two people.

Frankie Roma's eyes widened as she recognised the voice and rolled off of the sun lounger and saw her Aunt and uncle. She was already like Usain bolt running to her family.

And she was in tears as she was running before she ran into them.

She ran across the decking before she hugged her aunt and uncle. "I've missed you so much!" Frankie Roma heard them both tell her.

And she saw Luke M's parents next to them.

~~

The Frankie Roma's phone went off. "I've got a text." Frankie Roma shouted before she looked at her phone and screamed, before she dropped her phone and bolted out of the garden and through the living room.

She was just shown running past the group and down the stairs, where there was a young child.

"Bailes!" Frankie Roma shouted at her brother.

"Frank!" Bailey shouted back as they brother and sister reunited, both of them had tears running down their faces.

All of the Islanders were watching from the top of the stairs: Luke M, Siannise, Luke T, Callum and Molly were all just in bits at this interaction.

~~

"I know he's six but really? He threatened to hid all of my stuff in ice. How does a six year old come up with this stuff!" Luke M told the Beach Hut. "Actually his sister being Rommie makes a lot of sense."

Frankie Roma walked off with her brother holding her hand as they walked back to the sun lounger.

"What have you been doing?" Bailey asked Frankie Roma as he looked at his older sister. who may as well be his mother, who was still clinging to him, the second she let go she thought he would disappear.

"I've been spending time with some boy who tells me he loves me." Frankie Roma's eyes twinkled as she told her brother this.

~~

"What do you think about Luke M though?" Frankie Roma asked her family.

"He is lovely, he is such a sweet boy and he has taken such good care of you." Frankie Roma's uncle told her.

"He is who we could have asked for you to be in here with, we couldn't find a better boy for you." Frankie Roma's aunt interjected with.

"What about you, cos when we're out of here, he's gonna be seeing a lot of us? Do you approve?" Frankie Roma asked her younger brother as she looked down at the boy who was sticking close to her.

"I like him. He has taken care of you, and I threatened to hide his stuff in ice if he hurts you." Bailey told his older sister, getting a shake of Frankie Roma's head back at him, but she had a wide grin on her lips.

"Oh and Siannise, Luke T, Luke M, Molly and Callum was lovely watching you, and you standing up for your friends it was perfect seeing you being so happy." Frankie Roma's aunt told her as she smiled at the mention of her best friends in the villa.

"They've been your family in here and it has been lovely to watch." Frankie Roma's uncle added as they all nodded.

~~

"And Frankie I said it to Luke M earlier, you're as lovely on the inside as you are on the outside." Luke M's dad told her.

"You're gorgeous, the two of you..." Luke M's mum told them.

"Getting all emotional, now. It's my age!" Luke M's dad told them, all of them laughing.

"It was just nice to see them together." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut. "I am just so happy. Like I am happy that my aunt, uncle and Bailey approve of him."

~~

"Bails what were you gonna ask Luke when you were in here?" Frankie Roma's aunt asked the young boy.

"Do you love my sister?" Bailey looked at Luke M and asked the boy.

"Yeah I love your sister a lot, but I think she loves you more then she loves me." Luke M told the boy making him cheekily smile back at Finn.

"Of course she loves me more, I'm her brother." Bailey sassily told the boy.

"I see where this sass comes from, genetics." Luke M told the girl as she nodded.

"Obviously." Frankie Roma told the boy as she nodded at him.

~~

Frankie Roma and Luke M were sobbing, Frankie Roma didn't want to let go of her brother. "I'll see you in a few days." Frankie Roma told her brother before he had to leave the villa.

Frankie Roma just sat down as she was in bits with her best friends surrounding her.

"Thank you for taking care of him." Luke M's mum told Frankie Roma and Luke T as they both hugged the older woman.

"It's been a lot of work." Frankie Roma told Luke M's mum as they laughed.

"But he's been amazing to us." Luke T added as they pulled away from the woman, as Luke M and Frankie Roma's family left the villa.

Frankie Roma and Luke T moved to hug Luke M as they saw him in bits over the leaving of his parents to the villa.

~~

Frankie Roma was ready and she listened in as Luke M made the speech as the five couples were outside, one more to leave. "Big cheers to seeing our family and friends, and then cheers to the family that we have in here."

"Our big dysfunctional family." Frankie Roma added as they lifted their glasses up.

~~

The group had loads of pictures from this night.

"It's amazing how your bromance had continued this entire time." Frankie Roma told Luke T and Luke M as they were stood with Siannise, Callum and Molly.

"It'll never stop. I've never met a person like you ever mate." Luke M got soppy with Luke T.

"Aw, I've met several people like you!" Luke T joked back, making the group laugh loudly.

There was then a text chime. "I've got a text!" Molly shouted to all of the islanders.

Molly read out the text from her phone. "All Islanders must gather around the fire pit immediately."

"it was too good to be true boys and girls." Luke M told the group he was with as Siannise and Frankie Roma necked their drinks.

~~

The first text they had gotten after the safe couples was to Callum, that ruled out him and Molly. "The first couple safe is...." He waited before he got the second part of the text. "Frankie and Luke M."

Frankie Roma and Luke M hugged and kissed before they sat down, they were happy they were in the fucking finals of Love Island.

~~

"So guys.... we're in the FINAL!" Siannise told the group as they all raised their glasses. "I just can't cope!"

"Neither can I!" Luke M imitated Siannise making the group cackle with laughter.

"Let's go!" Luke M and Luke T nodded at each other and Luke M spoke.

"Let's go!" Luke T told him as they both grabbed a hold of Frankie Roma.

"One, two three." The boys said before Frankie Roma was thrown into the pool.

Then there were five people who jumped in after, Luke T, Luke M, Callum, Molly and Siannise.

~~

Frankie Roma was in the shower with Luke M as the couple were shown hugging.

"I love you, you know that right." Luke M told the Australian Beauty.

"I know, I love you." Frankie Roma told the boy right back before they kissed.

~~

A bit later, once the lights were out and they knew they weren't alone in a PG night. And they knew cos the couples told them something while they had sex.

~~

With all of the couples lined up, Frankie Roma watched how the dance partners were together.

"Was it the Salsa?" Luke M asked Frankie Roma as they were in the Beach Hut.

"Nope, the Tango." Frankie Roma told her boyfriend as she shook her head.

"You struggle enough counting, this will not end will. I'm going to literally break my leg." Frankie Roma added to the beach hut as Luke M looked offended by his girlfriend's words.

Once the dance was over the group was loudly cheering as they knew some couples were screwed. *COUGH* Molly and Callum.

~~

"I can't lie I am so nervous about later." Molly told Frankie Roma as they both nodded.

"I think I'm just nervous about what they could say to us." Frankie Roma told Molly as they both nodded.

"I don't know why I am getting nervous though." Frankie Roma asked Molly as she shook her head a little bit.

"You know it is for me?" Molly asked the Ginger girl. "It's like, this is so out of my comfort zone." Frankie Roma nodded at Molly's words. "I would never normally even be like, I like you. And now there's an emotional speech......"

"I just don't want it to be cringey." Frankie Roma nodded with Molly.

~~

"There'll definitely be tears tonight, don't you think?" Frankie Roma told the girls. "These are our final moments together in this villa."

"Let's all cry together, ruin our makeup." Siannise told them.

"Tonight is, THE night of all nights to really just lay it out there. What are we shying away from?" Frankie Roma asked them.

"Yeah, that's a really good way to put it. Ok, are we ready?" Molly told the all.

Frankie Roma started writing her declaration to Luke M.

~~

Frankie Roma walked out last for the girls. She was smiling and giggling once she saw Luke M in his suit and bow tie. the boys were all identical in what they wore.

"Whoooo, hoo hoo!" Luke M said as he saw Frankie Roma walked down the stairs to him.

"Let me help so you don't go flying." Luke M told her as he moved her dress slightly so she wouldn't fall and held her hand tightly.

"You look handsome as hell." Kai told him as she took his hand in hers.

"You look amazing." Luke M told her, his heart eyes prominent.

Them kissing a few more times as they got into the line.

"You boys all look lovely, never seen you all like this." Frankie Roma told them, all of the boys smiling at her.

~~

Frankie Roma and Luke M were up for their declarations now.

"I feel like I'm getting married." Frankie Roma said as she got to the 'alter'. "Fucking hell."

"Go on baby." Luke M told her.

"Oh God." Frankie Roma told him, she was getting nervous.

"Go on, breathe." Luke M whispered to her as he held her hand.

It was time for Frankie Roma's speech. "About five weeks ago, I walked into this villa, with Rebecca by my side, wondering if I would find someone, once I had given these boys a lap dance, not knowing, that all I wanted and more would be coming into this villa a few days later, but I wouldn't know it for about a week as I denied my feelings. And he is a heavily tattooed man, who looks exactly like Justin Bieber, with a heart of gold. You never once made me change who I am, never forced me into anything, and never let me loose myself to my own thoughts, and own worries when I had walked in here. About two weeks into our journey, we were split by Casa Amor, and it only made me realise my feelings for you were much stronger then I had originally thought as I was missing you more than anything, and I wasn't even in a couple with you. And even before that day my head would never have turned and I knew I was falling from that moment. I have never met someone who understands me and is so kind and genuine. And you came back all alone, allowing my to confirm that my thoughts were just my imagination. And then when you came back a few days later, we both had plans to make it official, and your weird little things of sending me randomly on my phone just make me happy that you have been with me here. And you had to get there first. I have never felt so secure and loved in someone's presence before. You have always been there for me and I can never thank you enough for doing all of it. And the amount of times you slept on the day bed for me in Casa Amor. I love you so much. And I have been so glad that I told you as it was building up to tell you. But I love you and thank you for being you and making me feel so special."

"Oh, how do i match that?" Luke M said, making everyone laugh. "Rommie my baby, I'd like to take us on a trip down memory land to the start of our journey. The moment I first laid my eyes upon you, as there was your massive argument that night about you and Finn, and you twisted my head in the best way ever. I immediately lost myself your looks and perfect mouth and nose all of which contribute to your beautiful face, which I sometimes think has been crafted by the heavens. Days went on, our connection grew and grew, as we learned more about each other, before we realised our feeling due to Siannise and Luke T who we cannot thank enough for putting up with us. There was Casa Amor, we were apart for just four days, but in those four days I missed you more then you could count. And You missed me....... And we shared our first kiss in front of the group properly over in the kitchen, interrupted by the Cock Block team, who never know how to stop. That kiss was special, as if we were two teenagers locking lips for the first time. We then had a challenge thrown our way not long after. I knew I could never hurt you and I care so much about our relationship to even think about risking it. We now have a new journey to venture into life outside the villa. Then I can bring my lovely Aussie girl down to meet my whole family, and properly welcome your brother into my side of the family. Our hearts are like two magnets. Constantly drawn to each other. Princess I'm absolutely in love with you. and I can't want to treat you like the princess you are." Luke M finished his speech. Frankie Roma was crying and Luke M had a thousand tears in his eyes but never let them fall. Frankie Roma hugged Luke M and kissed him as everyone else cheered for them.

~~

Frankie Roma surfacing with Luke M as he picked her up and put her on his shoulders before they kissed. Everyone throwing water at each other.

"This has been the summer of a lifetime. It's going to feel crazy not waking up to Brother Callum, Brother Luke T and sister Siannise and Molly. But I will have any more mornings to wake up next to you." Frankie Roma told the beach Hut.

"I'm gonna snog her face off, and I love her to bits." Luke M told her before they snogged in the Beach Hut.

Everyone grouped together as they all screamed and made waves in the water as they jumped about. Overjoyed with life.

~~

"Now, Frankie Roma, for you how was it for your journey with Luke M. As a best friends to romance couple?" Laura asked the girl.

"Oh my God, I always did feel something for Luke M, and getting to know him as a friend first just felt so much better for me as I got to find a different connection with him first." Frankie Roma told the group. "And then both of us telling Siannise and Luke T of our feelings, but then I didn't want to fuck things up even more cos I had already broken apart Finn and Paige, I would have felt even worse, so I kept it to myself for a while."

~~

"Also we have to talk about the breakfast club! This conversation that happened quite regularly." Laura brought up as the boys all instantly dreaded what could come next. "You're a big fan of toast!"

"I don't know what you're on about!" Luke M told the woman as he looked a bit shell shocked.

"Just a bit hungry?" Laura asked the boy as they all laughed.

~~

"So delighted for yous. Our finalists, everyone!" Laura told them all. Everyone cheering. "Well folks, that is almost it. It's nearly time to lock the villa doors for another year. The tiny bikinis have been packed into the massive suitcases, and it's nearly time to say goodbye to our first winter in Cape Town. All that is left is for you to decide who of these four couples you think deserves to take home the Love Island crown."

"Our Islanders has had it's fair share of ups and downs, highs and lows, romance and rows, and that was just from Frankie Roma and the girls!" Everyone laughed at her. "But sadly all good things must come to an end. So lie back and think of South Africa, as we remind ourselves of the most memorable moments of the season. This is the story of Love Island 2020."

~~

"It's a good day. Frankie Roma, I'm gonna go back to when you first came in." Laura told them. "You came in with rebecca for the Hearts racing Challenge. You were coupled up with Finn before you got to know Luke M."

"I was coupled up with Finn at the start yeah." Frankie Roma told her.

"What were the first few days like for you? Before Luke M was here." Laura asked the Aussie girl.

"It was good. Settling in. Me and Finn did get on very well." Frankie Roma told her. "That was the path I was going down. Then Luke came in and...."

"Changed things." Laura finished for the girl.

"Completely." Frankie Roma told her.

"Luke when you came in you got to pick dates the next morning. What was it about Frankie Roma that made you go 'i might give it a go?'" Laura asked her.

"She definitely is my type and I really really fancied her. And then she was just so kind, and I had already caught her after she fell for me." Luke M told her, as they group laughed. "So I kind of made more of an effort with her that night in trying to get her attention."

~~

Laura then told the group as they waited as the tension was building. "The winners of Love Island 2020 are.........."

The couples were waiting as they were just getting sick of all of the tension that had been building. "Frankie Roma and Luke M."

~~

"Every minute here in Love Island, your relationship has been put to the test. And of course today is no different. With £50,000 up for grabs, it's time to figure our your genuine intentions. Has this experience been about love or money?" Laura told the couple, and they both knew their choice, Frankie Roma knew what she would pick there was no choice behind what she would do if she had the pick of it all.

"Behind you on your podiums, behind you, you will see two envelopes. Please pick them up. One has a red love heart and the other has a black love heart. One of them contains the £50000 and the other contains nothing. I'm going to ask you to pick a colour, I'm gonna ask someone to go first and pick a colour. Whoever picks the envelope containing the £50,000 wins all the money. All of it. That person must then choose whether to keep it or share it. If the decision is to share, then you'll each take home £25,000. If the decision is to keep it, then then the other person goes home with nothing. Nada. It's that person's decision and you cannot discuss it between you. Do you both understand?" Both of them nodded at Laura's speech. "Who's gonna pick the colour first?"

Luke M nodded to Frankie Roma. "Ladies first. Black heart or red heart?"

"Black heart." Frankie Roma told her as she placed the red once back and gave it to Luke M.

~~

"From now on I'm going to ask for complete silence please." Laura asked. "Ok, Frankie Roma, please open the envelope." Frankie Roma did as she was told and it had the £50,000. Luke M had the £0.

~~

"I have known since I came in this Villa what I wanted, it was never about the money, and it never will be. This money isn't just mine, I'm sharing it!" Frankie Roma told the group as they all cheered.

Luke M ran up to his girl and picked her up as he span her around. "Congratulations Frankie Roma and Luke M. Were you worried? Were you worried?"

The four couples joined her as Frankie Roma was crying with Luke M. Siannise, Luke T and Callum and Molly being the first. They were in each others arms. As they all jumped around. The boys picked Frankie Roma up at one point as she hugged them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 742 103
Bobby and Jessa both find themselves trapped together on the Love Island reality tv show. It's instantly clear they have a burning hot chemistry that...
7.9K 285 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
66.8K 958 47
Lila Havertz, before the villa was just a work obsessed Physiotherepist, who also has a passion for modelling and dancing. But when her best friends...
94.3K 1K 47
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...