Alphabet Assemble (A Wrong Nu...

By AV_RAY

"When you said 'let's go for a ride,' I thought you meant in Stark's car!" Typical wrong number book. It's a... More

Gonna Eat Rice Soon |1|
Buttered Blueberry Bagle |2|
Yogurt And Granola |3|
Hashbrowns |4|
Bacon And Eggs on Toast :) |5|
McDonalds McGriddle |6|
Barbeque Chicken |7|
Ribs With Tostitos |8|
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie |9|
Juicy Shrimp Stirfry And Salmon |10|
Actual Bomb Macaroni |11|
Cinnamon Bun |12|
Chicken Striiiiiipppppssssss |13|
Man I Eat A Lot Of Eggs |14|
Fricking Delicious Spring Rolls |15|
Bacon And Cheddar Smokie |16|
Mini Eggs And A Bad Trucker's Cap |17|
Author's Note
Strawberry Smoothie |18|
Reheated Frozen Soup That Tasted Like Stew |19|
Sun Chips and Bad Subway |20|
Hotel Pancakes From Denny's |21|
Hotel Hot Chocolate That Was Actually Bussin |22|
Pig Butt That Was So Good I Can't Make It Up |23|
7/11 Pizza That Was So Delicious I Would Rob Someone To Get It |24|
Author's Note
Rice Crispy Square Nests With Lil' Mini Eggs In 'Em |25|
Bucket Full Of Easter Candy |26|
Rice Crispy Clump Cereal (Someone Made Clumps From Leftover Rice Crispies) |27|
Jalapeno and Cheese Bagel (Non-Toasted Ofc) |28|
Eating Breakfast For Dinner But Thinking About Springrolls I Had Before |29|
I Really Want Springrolls Guys |30|
Not Even A Quarter Bowl Of Ground Beef :') |31|
Half Cooked Pizza |33|
Sapparo Ichiban Beef Flavour |34|
From Frozen To Crispy Burnin Hot Chicken Burger |35|
A Banana That Made Me Sick |36|
M&Ms I Stole From My Sister |37|
I Got Lumpia Finally :)))) |32|
Pretzel Chips I Swear I gained Weight On |38|
Nuts In A Long Car Ride |39|
Springrolls Again |40|
Fizzy Strawberries That Shouldn't Taste Like Soda |41|
Late Night Cheese🥰 |42|
My Salt Lamp....👀 |43|
Iron Pie In My Crusty State |44|
Postemelone Watermelone |45|
Ever Had Hummingbird Juice? I Have And I Don't Regret It |46|
Author's Note
Pancakes |47|
Soda Crackers, Cheese, and Phat Meat |48|
Doritos |49|
Drippy Co-op Icecream |50|
Fajitas With Taco Powder Instead |52|
Crunchy As Hell Cheezies |53|
I Ate Too Much Food Call Help |54|
Chicken Wings |55|
Gum That Tasted Like Cleaning Product |56|
I Almost Threw Up Thanksgiving |57|

Frothy Hot Coco |51|

620 36 28
By AV_RAY

(Check chapter number!)

Yelena groaned with disgust as she turned away from the bloody body that was stuck on the glass. Her fingers traced the many buttons but she came out empty handed, throwing up her arms. "Why in the name of the lord are there no wipers in here? Gosh, Natasha, you're supplier friend is top notch," she made her fingers in an 'okay' symbol while clicking her tounge mockingly.

Natasha's brow furrowed in the co pilot spot as Alexei sat down on a bench. He didn't seem phased but Natasha had parted lips as she studied the body. Something...familiar.

She stood up and turned on Alexei, "get up, you lump. We just saved your ass now go get that body," she pointed to the girl in the outside of the helicopter.

Alexei crinkled his nose, "I will not. That little bastard is the devil's spawn. Ruined my entire reputation. Never. Not in a million year--"

Natasha kicked him in the shin, prompting him to get up. It did confuse her the slightest that he seemed to know this girl on the windshield.

"Ouch," he groaned while gripping his leg. He couldn't help letting out an ill timed wheezing laugh that made Natasha don an unamused face while glancing to Yelena who mirrored her expression. "You are still the same as I remember, my little Natasha."

The redhead smacked him in the back of the head and pushed him to the door of the helicopter. "Shut up, Alexei. Or I'll have you hanging by your ankles while we drag you through a forest."

Alexei glanced with a slight fragment of shock to the redhead while she thrust a rope at his chest haughtily.

The man slid open the door of the copter begrudgingly and tied the rope around his waist before shimmying down the side of the vessel until he could grab the leg of the girl. He pulled her roughly and Natasha was sure if she wasn't dead already, he back would be burning like broken bones were present.

"Remember what I told you about that girl," Natasha spoke to her sister.

"The one from another universe?" Yelena asked in a way that made it seem like she didn't believe Natasha's words.

"I think that's her," Natasha replied slowly while watching as Alexei lugged the girl into the helicopter before jumping back in himself.

"What?" Yelena asked confusedly, turning her head to face Natasha. "I thought you said she was back home. Not in a prison."

"I thought..."

"Like you thought Dreykov was dead last year?" Yelena asked drably.

"You're welcome," Alexei spoke enunciatedly, his eyes wide as he glanced at the teen and the the two women. "I almost died coming back in but that's all fine as long as you get what you want."

"You're and idiot," Natasha told him strongly, her eyes narrowing.

"Well, let's check her. Maybe she has something useful," Yelena spoke with a shrug in her voice while getting up and still holding the controls. "Natasha, come hold this, please."

Natasha took Yelena's spot as the pilot while the younger of the two began to search the pockets of the teen girl's suit.

She found five papers and a phone plus various weapons like a knife and a gun with no ammo. There was also a profuse amount of ropes plus...webs?

"Ahh, gosh--is this coming out of you?" She asked the unconscious girl while something shot from her hand when Yelena went to check for a pulse.

Natasha glanced back and she had a slightly furrowed brow and parted lips, "webs?" She paused a moment,  "Stark had a kid around for our little civil war. He had webs but--"

"This is a young woman. A beautiful one might I add. And also, she has these..." Yelena sifted through the pages of the entries. "These diary entries. I have no idea."

"Read them," Natasha instructed while scanning the white expanse of Russia.

Yelena did as the woman asked, reading aloud, pausing occasionally to laugh at the girl's notes. Sometimes she went quieter because the notes were more solemn especially when the kid was talking about how she felt. How she wanted to...kill herself. That made Yelena a bit sad but the girl's elaborate writing could distract her.

After Yelena had read the last one and Alexei had been silenced by Natasha for the third time, the blonde woman cleared her throat. "That's the last one." She looked to Natasha who was scanning the horizon of white. "Is it her?"

Natasha glanced to the girl on the floor behind her. "Definently," she replied while returning her gaze back out the windshield. "Those papers prove it."

Yelena nodded briskly and glanced back through the pages, "why is the last name Y/l/n crossed out and replaced with Stark?"

Natasha furrowed her brow and turned back to look at the paper Yelena was showing her.

"Is one of you going to explain what's going on or am I going to have to--"

"For the last goddamn time, shut up before I kick you out the window," Yelena cut Alexei off. "You are only here because we need you but you can be replaced indefinitely," she put out while the two women switched spots.

Alexei stood up, "I am sorry that I have questions! You two are insane, talking about this little girl who is from another universe like it's true--"

"It is true," Natasha interrupted strongly. "A lot more true than you and Captain America," she grumbled.

"Does he ever talk about me? Our glory days as rivals?" Alexei changed the subject.

Natasha squinted at him with disgust, "you haven't seen either one of us in over twenty years and you're asking me about you?"

"What? Why is that so wrong?"

"Is that a serious question?" Yelena scoffed while rubbing her forehead tiredly.

"I have done nothing but give you girls my love and build you up," Alexei started making Natasha and Yelena shake their heads in annoyance. "Look at you, an Avenger. Yelena, you are the youngest child killer and the most skilled in the world. You both should be...so proud."

"You made us into killers," Natasha informed.

Alexei nodded enthusiastically, getting up and holding Natasha's shoulders  "exactly, you, you and your sister are the finest killers in the world. You both...have killed so many people. Your ledgers are just dripping, gushing red. I am...so proud of you."

Natasha threw him off her with a grimace, returning to her original seat and leaving Y/n on the floor.

"What? Is it that time of the month for you two?" Alexei asked stupidly while Natasha returned her headphones to her head.

"We don't get our period, dipshit. We don't have our uteruses," Yelena replied annoyedly.

"Or ovaries," Natasha added drably, her eyes glancing over the landscape that was changing to more mountainous.

Yelena glanced back to Alexei, "yeah that's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kinda just, go in," she spoke while motioning with her hand, "and rip out...all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away...get everything out--"

"Okay, okay--"

"--so you can't have babies--"

"Okay, okay!" Alexei continued with alarm. "You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

"Oh, well I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay," Yelena added.

Alexei was silent for a second and just when the sisters thought he'd finally shut up, he spoke again. "It means...so much to me...that you came back for me..."

Natasha shook her head irritatedly, "no, no--you're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room."

"Woah, look at you, huh. All buisness," Alexei quipped boredly.

"Trust me this isn't pleasure," Natasha replied, a fraction of annoyance

"Look at you girls, so grown up and indoctrinated. The last time I saw you fly, Natasha, you were so scared and look at you now--"

"Right, and there you are, sitting like a lump on a log doing diddly squat. Why don't you make yourself useful and wrap up her shoulder? She's bleeding out here," Yelena bit out while talking about Y/n. She wasn't about to let Alexei bring up the past like that and make her sister have to go through it again.

Yelena was sure that Natasha had pushed out all those memories. She'd pushed out Yelena so why not?

Alexei glanced down at the pale teen, "what do you want me to do with her she is a goner I cannot--"

Natasha let a sound like a scoff and a growl out of her mouth while angrily getting up from the co pilot seat and thrusting her headset into the man's chest.

"Fly the helicopter, you idiot," she grumbled to him.

When Natasha began to gather up the seldom first aid kit from the wall and turned back to Y/n, the girl was completley gone.

The redhead glanced around confusedly and a weird feeling began to creep on her back. Like this was what she was talking about in those entries.

"What the hell..." she mumbled while turning around in a circle.

"What?" Yelena asked.

"She's gone," Natasha replied in shock. She gripped the bridge of her nose in confusion while she tried to sort things out in her mind.

"What?" Yelena asked again, this time with alarm as she glanced back to the empty spot on the floor. "Oh shit..."

Crouching down, Natasha traced her fingers along the blood spot where Y/n was previously. You were supposed to be back home...

In that second, the teen suddenly was back in place, awake as she wasn't before. Her eyes were wide and she tried to get up and run but Natasha held her on the ground.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Relax," the woman told Y/n while pressing down on the chest to keep her laying down.

The girl sucked in a shaky breath with her wide eyes as she tried to stay calm. "I'm back...right? Not..." she petered out as she seemed to he talking to herself partially.

"Oh, goody, she's back," Yelena spoke up unenthusiastically.

Natasha had an evident look of concern on her face as she ignored her sister and focused on Y/n. "You're fine. You're here." She didn't actually know how to...comfort this girl.

Y/n locked eyes with Natasha and to the woman, they held a sort of longing that she couldn't exactly place. That was until...

"Where's the other version of us, huh? Your team. Where are they?" Natasha questioned lowly while gently working on fixing up her shoulder.

Y/n shook her head sadly, "we got separated. They're somewhere else and I'm by myself here and it's been two years and I don't really know what's going on. If it's actually been two years or that's just here..."

Natasha frowned internally. This whole time she thought that Y/n and the other Avengers were back in their universe. But this whole time, however long that really was, they were gallivanting the multiverse, facing randomness possibly forever. And it hurt her to hear that Y/n might not ever get to be happy with her family again.

Remind Natasha of how she was without the Avengers. Her family.

"But you were with Stark," Yelena put out there from the pilot seat. "He sent you a letter."

Y/n glanced down at the wound in her shoulder while biting her lip to keep the pain inside as Natasha continued to dress it. "I was."

"How'd you end up here?" Natasha asked while tying a knot with a piece of cotton over top of Y/n's suit.

Y/n glanced up to Natasha, "well it's kinda a long story..." she rubbed the back of her neck.

"We've got a long ways to go," Yelena spoke up. "Speaking of, where are we going? I've been circling for fifteen minutes already."

Natasha looked to Alexei, "tell me where the Red room is," she ordered casually.

Alexei glanced back to her as if to think what to say. "I have no idea," he spoke strongly. "...Okay?"

Natasha scoffed angrily, "come on--you and Dreykov were like--"

"Dreykov," Alexei scoffed in disbelief.

"Yeah," Natasha replied quickly while sitting on the bench.

"General Dreykov, my friend, huh." Alexei spoke, still in bewilderment and maybe a hint of frustration in his words. "Gives me glory...Soviet Union's first, and only super soldier. I could have been more famous than Captain America.then he buries me in Ohio on that stupid mission."

Y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was this the real story--the one Natasha only ever told her tidbits of to save her from the sadness of knowing it? It hurt Y/n's heart to hear him speak this way about his kids. But surely they were on better terms in Y/n's universe...

Y/n saw Yelena shake her head and stare at Alexei in a slight sadness; taken aback maybe?

"Three years!" The dumb man continued, glancing between Y/n, Yelena and Natasha. "So tedious, boring me to tears....no offense, huh..." he tried to say when he noticed Yelena.

That made Y/n want to hit him in the face, "you really don't know when to stop, do you? Maybe you falling on your fat ass scrambled your brain."

Yelena held a half smile that she covered by keeping her face forward. In the moment, she was very grateful for this stranger.

But Alexei was still going on about himself even though the women were incredibly done with his stupidity.

"Then puts me in prison for the rest of my life. Why huh? Why would he put me in pris...y'know why cause maybe I want to talk about the withering of the state. Or maybe I don't like his hair or something and I say something casually about that," he went on and he was clearly hurt about it in his mumbling ramble yet Natasha and Yelena didn't seem to give a damn. And neither did Y/n, frankly.

"Y'know, maybe I want the Party to feel actually like a party instead of this sourpuss organization. But instead, no. He put me in prison for the rest of my life," he stomped his foot in the ground in a pout.  "And he just runs off and hides, huh?"

Y/n rolled her eyes, "I think this prison took away some of your development stages. And here you are calling other people babies but have you ever looked at yourself?"

Alexei glared at her, pointing a finger, "you shut up you little brat. You're lucky to be here."

Y/n flinched when he bit his words out. They reminded her entirely of Joss and she couldn't help the involuntary reaction. Natasha noticed this but didn't press.

"Can we throw him out the window now?" Yelena asked, sticking up for the teenager nonchalantly.

"I think we should wait until we get to a higher altitude," Natasha answered.

"I'm not even the one who, uh, y'know," he glanced to Yelena, still talking about himself while glancing back to Natasha. "I'm not the one who killed his daughter."

Yelena couldn't believe how idiotic this man was. The man she idolized as a kid was really a pathetic old man who only cared for himself.

It was all fake.

She mumbled something in Russian. "I think we're high enough now."

"Why not ask Melina where it is?" Alexei asked in Russian while not looking at Yelena.

Y/n glanced to Natasha, "what's pochemu by ne sprosit' Melinu, gde eto?" Y/n asked with a very bad impersonation of someone who speak Russian.

"Wait, Mom Melina?" Yelena asked a bit stunned.

What's goin on?

"We thought she was dead," Natasha revealed in disbelief.

"Bahh," Alexei scoffed. "You cannot kill a fox that swift," he spoke slowly and meaningfully, glancing back to Natasha.

"Ew."

Alexei glanced back with a confused face, "what? She was the-the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle," he glanced to Yelena. "She worked direct for Dreykov more than I ever did."

"Wait, are you telling me that Melina is working for the Red Room present day?" Natasha asked slowly and skeptically.

Y/n tentatively got up from her spot and sat next to Natasha with an ache throughout her whole body, the memory of her latest universe shift quite present and gorey in her mind.

"She works remotely outside St. Petersburg," Alexei answers.

Woohoo, remote working. Must be Coronavirus.

Yelena scoffed, "Uh... I don't think we have enough fuel for St. Petersburg," Yelena put out there, glancing at the fuel gauge.

"Oh, we're good. We'll make it," Alexei reassured.

"Okay," Yelena replied with attitude.

This'll be fun.

"So...uh, I looked you up," yelena started, talking to Y/n. "Y/n Stark?"

Natasha glanced to Y/n, "yeah, what's that about? Stark doesn't have a kid."

Y/n rubbed the cotton fabric between her fingers from her wound in a slight sadness. "Yeah, I had to escape so I changed some stuff."

"Escape? What--like Stark is a warden or something," Yelena scoffed.

Natasha and Y/n said nothing in response. Natasha because the fact that Tony could be quite a bit controlling and Y/n because she was still trying to shake away her time in the universe where Wanda had to kill Vision.

"He tried to help when he found me all alone," Y/n answered in a dry mumble, trying to sound strong in front of two women who she deeply wanted to be like. They were the strongest individuals she knew and if they could do it, Y/n could too.

"By locking you in the compound," Natasha muttered. "But you got out. Traded one prison for another."

Y/n tilted her head, "well actually...there was a specific reason I wanted out. I'm kinda stuck here right, so...I'm trying to make the best of things I guess. I don't even know anymore. Basically, I was trying to find you."

Natasha widened her eyes, "me?"

"Looks like someone has an admirer," Yelena sung in a whisper, turning her head slightly to face Natasha.

Y/n tilted he read like it was true. It was. "Basically...yes. I heard that you guys were split up in this universe and I wanted to...convince you to come back."

Natasha glanced to the ground while swallowing. Maybe most of her emotions went down as well. Y/n was trying to make things better but Natasha didn't know if she could do that. If it was...she didn'teven know. And Y/was trying to be strong despite everything she was feeling and Natasha wished she could just give this girl a hug but....how weird would that be?

Who knew...maybe she really needed that hug...

"Look. Stark was the one--"

"You all made mistakes," Y/n interrupted. "Tony knows what he did wrong. He's too petty to bring Rogers in and solve this. He's the same with you. Someone needs to be the bigger person here," Y/n continued.

"Stark doesn't--"

"Is this an enemies to lovers type thing?" Yelena interjected. "I found this fantastic youth fantasy book and I absolutely love it."

Y/n perked up, "ooh, which one?"

Natasha snapped her fingers, "hey. Focus. And no, ew. That's disgusting."

"Right, you prefer yourself a piece of the Captain," Y/n wiggled her eyebrows to the redhead.

Yelena dropped her jaw, "excuse me? Natasha, you-you said that--you liar. How could you?"

Natasha rolled her eyes, "listen. I have no idea what the me in your universe is doing but me and Rogers are friends."

"Aww, she called him Rogers," Y/n spoke exaggeratedly.

Yelena laughed a nose scrunching laugh from the pilot seat, "I like you, Y/n Y/l/n."

That made Y/n's heart ache for her family but she kept a normal expression with a smile.

That was when Y/n realized that she was probably the reason Yelena never got saved until now. Two years later. Almost two years later.

That made her feel bad but it had to happen like that. Right? Maybe even her being there right then was ruining things...

Y/n then spied the entire of paper on the bench across from then and she felt her heart ping in a slight panic. "You didn't....read those...did you?"

They did. And Y/n had a feeling.

Natasha glanced to the pile of papers Y/n was referring to and she knew they had went into her private things but, maybe that was a good thing. They knew how this girl felt now. How broken she was. And whoever this Joss was...there seemed to be more to it in Y/n's universe. If Y/n was going to stay here for the rest of her life, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to know her.

"Are you okay?" Yelena asked suddenly, answering the question without actually doing so.

Y/n frowned, fumbling with her fingers, "I'm doing great. Now that I found you guys, I suppose I can...help you out until we get back home. You're looking for the Red Room?"

You don't have to do that. Change the subject...Natasha thought. She just really wanted Y/n to be open with them but if Natasha knew anything, it was about not wanting to talk about emotions and feelings deliberately.

"Are plan is to take it down," Natasha replied, respecting that Y/n didn't really want to talk.

"Sounds like fun," Y/n replied evenly in a half mumble, not looking up but at the ground by her feet.

"Miss, I believe that perhaps you should sit this one out," Jarvis some up tentitivly, catching all three women's attention.

Y/n knitted her eyebrows together, "what, no I have to--"

"You have severe bloodloss and I am surprised you are even functioning properly. You have witnessed some very dark things over the past couple of weeks I am sure and I think this would be best for you," Jarvis continued more strongly.

"No, Jarvis. I'm-I'm gonna do this, okay? You sound like--" she cut herself off from finishing her thought.

I can't do this anymore. I'm surrounded by all these people that I know but they don't know me. I left the one person I know most when he was trying to help and now I'm here feeling even more lost.

Is it worse to be stuck with the people who you never knew or alone away from them when you have nothing?

Both seemed fairly bad in Y/n's eyes. She just wanted this to be over  to be back home. Or to have everyone, all of these Avengers back.

Why did I ever want to be a hero? This shit sucks.

But if Y/n hadn't come, would they have been okay? So maybe she wasn't being a hero for herself, but for her family.

But not Joss. And that made her feel a bit bad... oh well.

Was Joss even her family? If she treated Y/n like that? Even if Y/n deserved it?

Because, hell, there was a lot wrong with the Avengers. And they knew that. But Y/n always focused on how amazing they were.

Cause that seemed more important.

And maybe it was a form of protection in itself. That Y/n only ever thought about how amazing they were and there for, stopped them from self destructing.

Maybe she we giving herself too much credit.

She definitely was.

But basically, what Y/n was getting at was...

The whole world could burn if it meant that her family was okay.

Y/n would willingly kill herself if it meant that everyone else would win.

Remember you'd said you'd live for them, a voice in Y/n brought up smally.

But perhaps that was just a notion Y/n had said a long time ago to try and cope with herself. She didn't want to disappoint eveyone but did they even care? Were they just faking?

Y/n had a lot of doubts in her mind and anything could shatter the one shred of peace she had within her inner turmoil. If one realization connected with the things she knew, one change....that could be it.

Y/n wasn't that good at handling change anymore. But maybe she was. Because she kept it inside.

But is it better to leave our hurt inside so that no one else will get bleed on?

That seemed so to Y/n.

"I have on thing to say--two actually. The first, you just zoned out for like two minutes and I think that maybe you should like, go to sleep or something. And two, we could use all the help we can get," Yelena spoke up.

"She's a kid, Yelena," Natasha stopped her sister.

"So were we," Yelena spoke with meaning, her eyes hard as she glanced at Natasha. "At least she's being more than a trained killer, right?"

Natasha said nothing to her sister and the silence was filled with a sudden ringing.

Yelena glanced aroun, completley startled. "Bomb warning? What is that?"

"Easy, Yelena. It's just her phone," Natasha pointed to the vibrating phone on the bench.

Y/n tilted her head at it while she tentatively picked it up. "Who the hell is face timing me?"

"Don't answer--"

It was too late for Natasha to say what she needed to say before Y/n was pressing the answer button.

But Y/n was soon wishing she also didn't press the answer button when Tony came face to face to her.

"Oh...hey...." Y/n greeted weakly.

"Is that Romanoff?" Tony asked with squinted eyes as he looked back at Y/n who was next to the redhead.

"Stark," Natasha greeted blandly after a heavy sigh and a head shake.

Tony turned his attention back to Y/n, "you escaped prison? How the hell--and you found Romanoff, gosh..."

"Like I said. I'm resourceful. And, also, going to prison was kinda...part of the plan. Got me exactly where I needed to be and...' she petered out, scratching the back of her neck.

Tony rolled his eyes, "bullshit. Let me talk to Romanoff--I have no idea what's going on and then gosh, just. The phone. Romanoff. Let's go."

Y/n begrudgingly passed the phone to Natasha, feeling a pit in her stomach. I have a feeling that this is definently not how this was supposed to go in the timeline...

Oh well.

"What?" Natasha asked, like they hadn't not seen each other in over a year.

Tony looked slightly uneasy for a fraction fo a second before thing evened out and he spoke. "I need you to come back."

Natasha recoiled, "what is this? You're gonna beg now?"

"Make him beg," Yelena chimed in with her cheer and a triumphant fist raise.

Natasha shook of her sister's words, "I'm busy. You can't pull me out of this."

"Look, I'm not doing this because I'm in a dire need to have you around again. I know we're still beefing or whatever so just...take my word for it and come back," Tony persisted.

Natasha squinted, "beefing? Who corrupted you?"

Y/n let out a sly chuckle, "Parker."

Suddenly there was a very relieved looking boy in the frame of the phone, "is she there, Mr. Stark? Oh, hi Miss. Widow--is Y/n there. Is she okay? She wasn't raped right? Is she dead? Did she switch universes again--"

"Okay, enough of that. Go watch Spongebob or something. You can talk with her later," Tont batted Peter away.

A uneasy huff of air could be heard from the pilot seat. "Way too much energy..." Yelena shook her head exaggeratedly.

Peter left begrudgingly and Tony was back in the screen once more.

"Look, Natasha--are you in a helicopter?"

Natasha looked behind her and then back tk the phone. "No."

Tony rolled his eyes, "whatever. Ross is looking for you and I think he's hot on the trail. But that's not what I wanted to say. I wanted to say that, it's best if you come back because that's what's best for the kid."

Y/n scoffed along with Yelena.

"I'm perfectly safe here," Y/n reassured while noting with her hands.

Tony had an unamused face donned. "You were litterally sent to prison and I can see that you were shot in the shoulder and your nose is broken. But perfectly safe, right?"

Y/n nodded, "yes! Exactly. Perfect, I just sorted this out. I'll stay here. Do what I need to do. Then come back with Nat and it'll all be good. You guys can sort out your beef then and it'll be great. We can get shawarma and shit."

"Nat?" Yelena asked in a mumble to herself. That made her sad that Y/n had known Natasha for so long. Even if it wasn't this Natasha. And Yelena had missed everything.

It just wasn't fair.

Maybe inside, Yelena was still a little jealous kid who was suppressed by the Red Room.

"You're coming back. Natasha, you are too. End of story," Tony confirmed.

Natasha scoffed, "this isn't a custody battle, Stark. I have shit to do."

"How'd you get this number?" Y/n asked skeptically. Natasha passed the phone back to Y/n while she sat by, watching.

Tony parted his lips, "I'm resourcefull."

"Hey--don't steal my line. You have yours. 'I am Iron Man' now back off. Don't steal my thunder," Y/n continued.

Tony rolled his eyes, "I'm expecting you back, kid. Seriously." He paused for a moment, seeming to see whether or not he should say the thing he was thinking about. "You're okay right--Pete was..." he sighed while shaking his head.

Y/n tilted her head, "yeah. I'm fine. Knocked four guys out so that was fun...and I made Alexei the pro arm wrestler look like a salamander so yeah..."

Tony chuckled airily but he soon remained serious, "okay. I--"

"Are you tracking us?" Yelena cut in loudly. "Because if you are, I saw this one thing where a pilot made a route that looked like words from a map and it was something rude and I really want to do that."

Tony raised an eyebrow while he seemed to be sitting down in the lab, "not yet. If I don't see you back here in the next two days I'm gonna come find you. You here that, Tasha?"

Gosh, I know this isn't how this is supposed to go, Y/n stressed internally.

"You're really needy, you know that?" Natasha answered.

Tony smiled a smirk slightly, "I'm actually Iron Man so...yeah."

Natasha rolled her eyes and maybe there was something kn them that longed to go back and be with her whole team.

"See you then. Stay safe, kid. I mean it," Tony ordered before ending the face time.

Y/n turned off her phone with a dreadful feeling inside her. "I'm ruining the timeline," she mumbled.

"Oh my gosh," Yelen spoke loudly in astonishment. Everyone turned to see what she was sounding so bewildered about. She was pushing Alexei who was slumped over in the co pilot chair. "Were you sleeping this whole time?"

"Can't even fly a helicopter," Natasha grumbled while taking his spot while he seemed to be getting back into consciousness.

He had a hand on his face while he stood in the middle of the helicopter. "What? I haven't had a good night's sleep in over twenty years."

That was when Yelena smacked him in the face with her fist while sitting in her spot. She didn't even need to look at him.

Or hit him but she did that for good measure.

She needed to get it off her chest.

~Author's Note ~

Hey guys, so basically, this book is probably ending soon and I'm going to make a second book. Doing this partly because I really don't want it to end lol. But whatever.

Please leave suggestions for the second book. I want to know if you want it to be a gen fic or not like this one is. So please leave a suggestion because I'm already thinking out the plot and would like to have the details planned before this one is done so I can get right into the second as soon as this one's finished :)

I hope you're liking this book and you'll stick around for the second! Again, sorry for the typos and any misconceptions with Y/n. This is only my second ever book and I really just did it for fun. Please don't be mad about it :)

God bless<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 615 28
Ara has been on the run from Hydra for years. Living in Tenneesse, doing small jobs like mowing lawns and pet-sitting all while trying to keep out of...
7.6K 332 12
Heyo!! This is a rewrite of my other wrong number story, but there's a few changes! Young Peter Parker finally decided to go to a highschool party. E...
1.7K 51 16
After a party with her friends, the Avengers, Y/N forgets everything about them and herself. According to Tony's orders, no one is allowed to tell Y...
211K 3.9K 48
SECOND ONE SHOT BOOK IS AVAILABLE!!! guys I was also like 12/13 when I wrote this there's prob some plot holes lmfao but like it's still written well...