Rice Crispy Square Nests With Lil' Mini Eggs In 'Em |25|

("And my pecks don't fit in the shirt because I'm so fucking ripped"^^that's what he's saying CHECK CHAPTER NUMBER)

Fluttering her eyes open, Y/n was met with the view of a dull grey ceiling. Pr maybe it was white...she couldn't exactly tell because of the lack of light in the room.

Only a dull whiteness shone behind a window that wasn't actually a window but a translucent shaded glass.

Y/n's eyes unfocused and for a brief moment as she stared at the ceiling  it was like she'd entered a void of grey and her place in the bed wasn't actually real.

Her fingers were tough to wiggle because they were asleep at her sides. They began to tingle as the blood began to flow back to her limbs.

A headache burst and throbbed in her temples as she struggled to look around at where she was exactly.

There was a dark grey wall and three lighter ones in the room. One to Y/n's left had a desk and a couple shelves with various items such as random books and a few tasteless decor like vases and incense.

To the right was a white door that was wide open revealing a pristine bathroom. There were a couple other things in the room like the bed she was laying on as well as a closet. Bit Y/n didn't pay much attention to them--the was more preoccupied with the remembrance of the night before.

The terrible stab wound that she'd given herself being the most pressing. For obvious reasons.

Shifting in the cushy comforter and pillows, Y/n tried to get up from her bed. When she tried to do this, her head turned splitting and she squeezed her eyes shit as a wave of nausea overcame her.

The door opened to the room and a familiar Natasha pushed her back in the bed gently.

"Y/n, how're you feeling, hun?" Natasha asked while staring into Y/n's half absent eyes.

Y/n focused on the sharp edges of the woman's face and the clear green eyes that were dotted with blue hues. "Like shit," she mumbled.

Natasha let out a silent chuckle, crossing her arms. "Gave us quiet a scare--"

"Did you get them?" Y/n cut the woman off. "Are they gone? What happened?"

Natasha's face remained blank, "they aren't in custody yet" she said somewhat softly.

Y/n puffed out her lips in sadness, "who's dead?" she mumbled, looking down at the floor.

Natasha looked away out the window as the translucence became transparent. "Dolly and William Green," she let out quietly.

Y/n tensed up, "tried to stop them--didn't go too well," she tried to chuckle but only a hollow sound escaped.

Natasha nodded, looking at Y/n with u focused eyes. "I get it. Tried to prevent someone innocent from dying, I get it."

Y/n looked away from the woman, "didn't work out the way I planned."

"Thing don't always," Captain Righteousness announced while entering the room with a tray of food.

Y/n eyed him with a teasing glance, "I see you haven't lost your spirit," she smirked.

Steven rolled his eyes, placing the tray on her lap, "eat your breakfast."

Y/n mumbled a thanks as she nibbled on toast, "if I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm in heaven," Y/n joked. "I appreciate this, Steve."

Steve smiled hai trademark golden boy smile, "you got it, kid. Come to me with your breakfast needs."