Late Night Cheese🥰 |42|

(Check chapter number)

Cold metal on her hands was a burden to Y/n as she seemed to be dangling from the ceiling in the dark. Hovering three feet off the ground and all the blood rushing in her feet painfully. She wasn't aware of how long she'd been there for.

She also wasn't aware of the conversations at the tower. "We can't go yet," Natasha protested. "Y/n's hiding something and I think her aunt has to do with it. Tony called, it's not Flash. It's gotta be her aunt."

"Y/n can wait--this sanctum might not be here much longer and the Faceless got the Darkhold. We have to get moving," Steve told sternly.

But as Y/n hung in her near unconscious state, she tried to piece together the moments before her capture. She'd just gotten home and was walking inside when something hit her in the back of the head.

She'd then woken up here. Wherever here was.

Y/n couldn't see that far in the room do to the profound darkness but she had a feeling there was more people in here than her.

Trying to size up her situation, Y/n glanced up with difficulty at the chains and metal cuffs encasing her hands. They rattled as she looked straining her head to see them. In her struggle Y/n's breath escaped her and emotions came rushing through in a scramble as she tried to escape.

The most pressing thing on her mind was the chunk of metal in her chest that was the only light in the room.

"Stark?" A gruff voice called in the room through Y/n's struggle.

Y/n's eyes shot into the distance at Tue sound. She knew that voice. "Fury?"

"Oh yeah, we're gonna be down here a lot longer than I anticipated," Fury sighed. "You're not Stark."

Y/n glanced down at the thrumming machine in her chest. He must've thought that because of the arc reactor she was Tony.

"I'm not Stark but I'm better," she tried to stay lofty. And why shouldn't she now that she was living again?

"Agent Y/l/n, I'd like you to take in consideration our current whereabouts," Fury deadpanned.

Y/n sighed, glancing around in the darkness. Her eyes were adjusting slightly and she could just make out the figure of Fury hanging not to far away.

"We can still get out of this."

A loud slamming was heard by the wall and a fragment of light shone into the room before the door shut and clacking heels was heard on the concrete floor.

"Oh, I highly doubt that," a proffesional voice echoed in the room as this female walked closer to the two prisoners.

The woman flicked on a light to reveal a woman with shoulder length brown hair with dangly earings. Her ankle boots went well with the huge coat of green fur she was wearing and the tube dress turtle neck that was a magenta color.

Y/n parted her lips as she realized, "Elanor? How could you do this to Kate?"

The woman's face hardened, "I'm doing this for Kate. For her, Y/n. Just like your aunt us doing for you," she pointed to Y/n and the teen's stomach dropped. "It wasn't until you got in the way with those Avengers that we had to do this."

Y/n had wide eyes as she realized who kidnapped her. Realizing that Joss and Elenor were part of the Faceless' group. That Eleanor wasn't kidnapped.

"Y'know I'd love to chit chat but we have to get going," Fury spoke in gruff.

"Yes, yes, I can see that you want to go. However I give my apologies because you can't. Our group will rise and you will be at peace--finally free and at ease to di anything you want."