McDonalds McGriddle |6|

(Check chapter number!)

To everyone's surprise, Tony didn't have to be asked to come to dinner. He showed up in the elevator just as Pepper was going to make him come.

Clint continued to nod off while he sat in his chair at the table. Occasionally Nat would loudly say his name, causing him to jolt back to consciousness.

It had taken a while for Steve and Wanda to make dinner because Wanda had started to use her powers and Steve would constantly get trapped in the way of flying potts and spoons. Nat didn't dare enter that section of the living space because she'd done that before at dinner time. Wanda threw a spoon at her to get out.

There was no limitations for Natasha being the only scary one in the tower.

Bruce had entered the living space at one point looking totally stressed out. "Clint why on earth did you throw my book on healthy living in the toilet?" He asked tiredly.

Clint was dozing off at the table again. Natasha had put him there so he wouldn't sleep. Didn't seem to work.

"Clint," she spoke loudly and poked him with a fork in the cheek. He waved his hand at her like swatting a fly.

Wanda was sending in dishes at this time using her powers to set the table. One dish knocked into Clint's face and fell to the floor in pieces.

"This is why we can't have nice things," someone said but the voice couldn't be placed. Natasha thought it might be Jarvis for a moment.

"There was no other way, Banner, our way of living here had to be fixed. Look at me--can barley keep my eyes open," Clint blinked rapidly, going cross eyed.

"I think that's the lack of sleep showing from traveling the vents at night like some kinda nocturnal animal," Tony piped up from the chair in the living room. He was signing his name on some sort of document after reading it.

"You're one to talk," the archer replied with closed eyes.

Wanda sighed when she turned and saw the mess of broken ceramics. She used her powers to flick the shards into the trash can.

Vision floated through the wall and stopped next to Wanda.

"Hello, Wanda," he smiled.

The eighteen year old smiled back, "Vis."

Tony recoiled in confusion and addressed Natasha indirectly.

"When did that happen?"

"I have no idea," the redhead responded just as shocked.

The two seemingly lovers didn't notice the confused glances that Tony and Nat shared.

"Clint!" Natasha shouted again, successfully jolting Barton awake.

"Brucie Bear do you have any  anti-depressants?" Tony chimed causing the former to roll his eyes across from the billionaire. "'Cause if so, give 'em to Barton."

Sam chuckled as he came strolling in from the hallway where his quarters were.

"The whole gang's coming together, huh?" The Falcon observed, eyeing Tony present in the living room.

Bucky sighed as he also entered and saw Sam he turned to leave but Steve grabbed him. "Sit down, Buck."

"Alright, everyone come eat--where's Pepper?" Steve realized that the woman had gone while he stood holding a casserole dish with Captain America oven mitts. 

The elevator dinged and out walked the woman. She wasn't in the pant suit she had been in before but now more casual. A blouse with jeans and her hair was now undone from the pony tail it was collected in before.