LOVE

By Ruby160196

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... More

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

Bonding

704 28 3
By Ruby160196

Next day morning

All the four girls are in hurry.Today is thier practice day for music award show.All are nervous because,today they will meet idols . previous award show didn't had a pratice day,so they didn't meet idols personally.But today it is different and they will meet idols.All are making themself presentable.They all want to look good even in the simple hoodie.All dressed up in hoodie and tight jeans .All put some simple make up on,but Jennie is so upset and not interested in wearing make up.She decided to go with her bare face.she just put her hair into high ponytail .All become ready to go to the pratice.

J:Are you ready?
All:yes
J:oppa let's go to pratice before being late.
Manager:ok girls,get in the car.

Jennie entered the car first and waited for jisoo to sit beside her as always ,but rosé sit beside her because jisoo want to sit beside Lisa.Jennie smiled at rosè, because she thought jisoo is not angry with her and just want to sit with Lisa.

Rosé pov

Jennie unnie is looking at the scenary outside with a sad smile.i know she is hurt because of jisoo unnie's ignoring.But I can't stop jisoo unnie,in her place she is right.But my wifey is hurt,I will make sure to comfort her.i kept my head on her shoulder ,she looked at me with soft smile.Her smile make me so happy.

Pov end

BTS reached there before time .All are waiting for thier idol friends.got 7,exo,twice, red velvet ... And many more idols reached for the pratice.All are chit chatting and waiting for starting the pratice.

Jk:hi buddy
Bambam:hi kook

Both high fi each other

Bambam :why are they not coming
Jm:who are you talking about bammie
Bambam:Blackpink
Hope:Do you know them personally(exicted)
Bambam:yes,I know Lisa noona
Jk: noona?
Bambam:she is my childhood friend
Jk:Oo
Suga:so they are attending the show
Rm:yes

Bambam:Lisa noona

They all look at the entrance ,they saw Lisa and jisoo coming to them.Both is smiling at bambam.bambam run to Lisa and hugged her tightly.

Lisa:yah,bammie I can't breath
Js:let her go idiot or you will kill her

He broke the hug and give a a small hug to jisoo.All BTS are looking at them.so bambam decided to introduce.

Bambam:so guys they are my friends
Js:oh BTS ,we all love your music
L:I love all the song
Rm:Thankyou and we all love your music too.And hope we can become friends
L: ofcourse oppa(squealing)

All laugh at her antics.Lisa being happy pill ,laughed with them

Jimin:were is other two members
L:oh,they are coming look

V immediately look at the entrance following all others.Jennie and rosé is talking and smiling to each other.All smile at how adorable they look.

R:hi guys (waving)
J:mmm hi (she suddenly become silent because there are so many people)

Bambam hug rosé and looked at Jennie.All BTS is looking at bambam and Jennie .Jennie is looking at him gulping .All other got7 and bp members know what is coming next and they all are ready for the show.suddenly,

Bambam:My teddy bear (shouting)

All other idols including staff looked at them weirdly.All got7 and bp is laughing mess.Bts looking at bambam with "what did he just called her " look.

J:Oops,I got go

Jennie run from there , but bambam chased her and Jennie reach behind got7 and hide behind jinyoung.

J:oppa help
Jy: sorry jenjen , he will surely do it again.(laughing)

While they are talking bambam came from behind and hug her tightly and twirl her.jennie just admitted her fate.
BTS was too stunned to speak.But jimin recovered from it.

Jm:You said ,your childhood friend is Lisa ,right?And why are you calling Jennie Nick name.

All started laugh again.but jisoo decided to tell them.In that time bambam break the hug and put his hand on her shoulder causally.Jennie just smack his hand playfully and smiled at him.

Js:yes you are right jimin,Lisa is his childhood friend.But one day we all meet eachother ,that day Lisa introduced us to him.First it was awkward but after being friends,bambam hug all of us.And he suddenly said that Jennie has most warm hug and she is like teddy bear.From that day bammie started to call her his teddy bear and he love to hug her twirl her.Now it is so normal to them,Jennie love it too.

All BTS member smile at how adorable is them.They both are talking something and smiling at each other's nonsense jokes .

V:what the hell(whisper to him self)

But rm hear that and controlled his laugh.All started to talk to each other.Jennie also introduced to BTS and she started to talk to jk, because she likes to talk to makane's.jk liked Jennie very much.He is the person who don't like to to be near girls,but he feel first time comfortable with a girl.All BTS and got7 is surprised.V also want to talk to her like jk,but he thought to approch her when she become comfortable.jimin and jin is talking to rosé and jisoo .hobi got his patner in dance Lisa.They are talking about dance stuffs.someone come and covered Jennie's eyes.

J: Irene unnie ,I know it's you
Ir:how can you guess right ,babes ?
J:because you is my gorgeous unnie
N:then who is me (faking anger)
J:you is my cute unnie

Nayeon and Irene hug her and greeted all of them and leave for thier pratice, because it is thier practice time.got7 also leave from there.

L:nini,I am jealous
J;what did I do
R:wifey how could you?(dramatically)
BTS:wifey
R:I call her wifey ,we are unofficially married .
L:I am her girlfriend (proudly)and jisoo unnie is her one and only soul mate.
Suga:oh oo, international playgirl

By hearing this all teased jennie.jennie being Jennie become shy and complained to jk.

Jk:why are you teasing my noona
Jm:now you are on her side kookie
Jk:yes(smiling at her)
J:yes he is in my side (side hugging jk)

Rm looked at v and see how much he is being jealous of thier bond.So he decided to tease tae.

Rm:correct match, international playboy got his international playgirl.

Rm stressed his word.Now jisoo,rosé and Lisa understood the plan ,because they knew about tae's little crush to Jennie from jisoo.

Jisoo:yes oppa is right
L:aww
R:I ship it

Jennie cutely glared at them,but jk smiled.V just faked smile at them.jisoo,rm,rosé and Lisa loved his reaction and smiled to each other.

V:guys,I think we should go to pratice.
Rm:yes yes we should(teasing tone)
Jin:I think we should meet often
Jm:we can make group chat too
Jin:jisoo ,I will make gc
Js:ok oppa
R and l: bye guys
J:ok bye guys and bye bunny
Jk:bye noona

All went to pratice.V is continuously taking glances at jennie.jennie suddenly went back to her moody self because jisoo ignored her.when they are waiting for thier names to be called ,in that time Lisa literally hugging Jennie full time.rosé is trying to convince jisoo to forgive Jennie.Bts called to stage for the pratice.All other idols done with thier pratice and went to eat something.Bts started to pratice and blackpink is an army ,so they all are looking at them.blackpink is amazed by the steps and thier live vocals and rap.Jennie loved V's deep voice and sugar's rap very much.After thier pratice all blackpink clapped for BTS.Bts started to like the girls friendly nature.Next pratice session is for Blackpink.

Next chapter is about jensoo bond and Blacktan new found friendship ♥️

I know I didn't show any taennie scene.I want to build a friendship between all Blacktan before entering to thier love story.I want to show thier bond

Bye loves ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.3K 28
Park Jimin, a ruthless vampire from the underworld is sent down to earth and tasked with finding park chaeyoung whom he is supposed to kill in order...
45.7K 1.8K 43
A little girl once thought that the world is full of colors, excitement, beautiful stuff and the world like in fairy tales. But after an incident, ev...
55.8K 2.3K 15
Two girls with one same goal. They say love potion is the key to a man's heart. Will Jennie and Rosé be finally able to put their prince charmings un...
58.1K 913 23
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...